Naughty Boy!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's real hot, isn't she, baby?" Yvette said to me in a breathless tone, her beautiful face flushed with her arousal. "I have to tell you something though, before we get carried away any further - Isabella and I are sometimes-lovers. We like to pick up a guy between the two of us now and then, take him back to either her place or mine, and then fuck him senseless, using him up until he can't cum anymore. Because it was your birthday, I thought it would be an idea to surprise you, and then put the moves on my favourite nephew... I want to make your 21st something to really remember!"

"Oh gosh, Aunt Yvette, this is so fucking hot!" I exclaimed as I watched her friend Isabella work a second finger into her wet and steamy twat. Isabella had a really big metal stud right through her large, swollen clit, just as I had thought she would've, but no nipple piercing as far as I could tell, and she had both of her huge tits exposed. "Do you like to lick Isabella's pussy, Aunt Yvette? Do you like to make her squirm around on your tongue until she cums in your mouth, you dirty little whore?"

"Yeah, darling, I love to suck my friend's dripping wet pussy, and drink back all of her cum! It makes me so hot when I do that, and I love to get fucked up my pussy and then my asshole as I munch out Isabella's love-hole!" Yvette moaned sexily, pressing her body firmly up against mine and vigorously rubbing at my swollen cock again through the front of my pants.

"Fuck, stop that or I'm gonna cum in my Goddamn pants!" I growled out, swatting my Aunt's hand away so that she didn't make me climax right there and then. Yvette gave me a fleeting little smirk, then quickly went about undoing the buttons of my pants, finally getting my jeans loose enough so that she could reach into them and fish out my swollen, boiling-hot dick-rod.

Feeling my very own Aunt's small, delicate hands wrapped around my rock-solid phallus had to be one of the most surreal sensations I had ever felt in my entire life up until that moment, but then I guessed that I was in for quite a crazy ride indeed, the way things seemed to be shaking up...

Aunt Yvette slowly, laboriously wanked off my 9" cock-shaft as I watched on in abject wonder, savouring the incredible waves of pleasure that were coursing through my whole body. She had wonderful hands, my gorgeous Aunt, and I couldn't help but think at that very moment if my mother Erica had the same level of skill at tugging a lover's cock off with her tiny little hands... I let out a mighty groan just as Isabella, across from us, began to cry out as she shuddered and moaned in orgasmic climax, reaming out her snatch with her fingers with wild abandonment.

It was one of the most erotic sights I had ever seen in my entire life, and it was all I could do not to cum right there and then, especially considering the 'pressure' I was already under at that point, as it were. But somehow, I retained my composure and stayed in control, which I thought was quite an impressive feat indeed... then all thoughts were just blown away in the aftermath of incredible pleasure as Aunt Yvette leaned down into my lap and took my rigid prick into her tight, wet, slippery mouth.

As the music kept thumping away and the party atmosphere raged on in earnest before us, I was in an entirely different world, completely ripped asunder by the intense feelings of one of the most skilful blowjobs I had ever been given, by anyone, since I'd started getting oral from women.

My own Aunty, my mother's younger sister, was sucking my cock off like a champion whore under the table, and her friend Isabella, a woman I had met for the very first time merely minutes before, was watching on as she was playing with her pussy, having pulled her soaking wet panties tautly to one side so she could slide her fingers more easily in and out of her dripping snatch. It was real hot, raunchy stuff.

The waitress finally came around with the drinks, but once she saw and actually realised what the three of us were up to in the semi-darkness near the back of the nightclub, she pulled up short.

I could see by the look in her eyes that she was quite turned on by the scene before her, so I waved her over with one hand, slipping the other down and under my Aunt Yvette's micro-skirt, to slide a finger in against the front of her sopping wet panties. Pushing in with my probing digit, I soon had my Aunt moaning with pleasure around my bulging cock as I fingered her dripping pussy, which in turn make her increase her concerted efforts on sucking my dick off in her mouth.

The waitress gave me a broad smile, then glanced over at Isabella and grinned at her a bit sheepishly, too. I could see that she was quite fascinated with watching the gorgeous black-haired beauty playing with her pussy, and seemed very interested indeed in watching my Aunt Yvette going down on my cock.

It got me real excited thinking about how the pretty little waitress would react if I told her that the attractive blonde bombshell who was sucking me off right then and there was actually my Aunty. I wondered, a little curiously, if she would be turned on all the more to know that we were actually related, and that we were engaged in an act of incest right before her very eyes!

After placing our drinks down in front of each of us, the waitress stood back a bit and took in the erotic sights for quite awhile. Finally, she said, "Now you guys have fun back here, huh? If I wasn't working now, I think I'd be tempted to join in on the fun..." And with that, she was gone, back to doing the rounds and taking the orders for drinks from the other booths.

Spitting and slobbering over my prick so that it was nice and lubricated with her gleaming saliva, Aunt Yvette moved in again and took just the head of my throbbing tool into her mouth, using her tongue to lick and tease the ultra-sensitive gland with a mischievous relish borne of lust and a hunger for my thick, potent cum.

I could feel my desire sweeping up through my whole body, and soon enough I found myself about to explode into my own Aunt's sucking mouth. Feeling her skilful, teasing tongue poking in and around my tiny pee-slit on the very tip of my cock-knob, I grasped with pleasure and began to drive my dick in and out of Aunt Yvette's mouth in earnest, getting my rocks off by fucking her mouth hard with my swelling prick. My cum-heavy balls were tingling and I knew that I was really close to cumming. But did Aunt Yvette want to swallow my sticky cum or not...?

"Oh shit, I think I'm gonna cum, Aunt Yvette!" I cried out, and she just moaned around my cock and sucked on it all the harder, which was more than enough confirmation for me to just go ahead and cum in her mouth! I couldn't hold back any longer, and with the issue of whether to climax in Yvette's mouth or not resolved I really didn't have much need to. With a roar of pleasurable release, I blew my wad right down my Aunt's throat!

She gurgled and moaned with lustrous ecstasy, struggling valiantly to swallow back every last bit of my thick, gooey spunk as I kept shooting load after load of dick-sludge out of my throbbing, pulsating prick. I grunted and screamed with wondrous release as I came in her mouth, and Aunt Yvette seemed to have an orgasm of her own on my hand as I vigorously fingered her snatch through her dripping lace panties.

"Oh fuck, that was so great, Aunt Yvette! You're so good to me!" I said when I finally caught my breath again. My Aunt finally lifted her head up off my cock and looked me straight in the eyes, giving me a loving, tender smile as she sensuously licked the sticky white cum off her lips, which made my limp cock twitch spasmodically with desire.

"I'd do anything for my favourite nephew!" she cooed, then slowly reached down to unclasp her micro-skirt and pulled it out from under her ample, bubble-butt ass. Sitting there before me in a pair of the skimpiest, barely-there panties soaked right through with her arousal, I could hardly get my head around the fact that any of this was happening and that this was actually really happening. I could see quite a bit of her pussy-mound through the front of my Aunt's soaking wet panties, as she had a very nice camel-toe situation going on... my eyes were literally glued to her cunt!

Aunt Yvette giggled like a little schoolgirl - something I found to be incredibly sexy - and glanced over at Isabella, who was grinning back, her gaze shifting back and forth between the two of us as she watched the spectacle unfolding before her eyes. "I'm so nervous now..." Yvette whispered.

I didn't really know if she was talking to me, to Isabella, or to herself, but I totally understood where Aunt Yvette was coming from. This was an unbelievable moment in all of our lives, and it was suddenly very hard for me to make that final step over the edge, and into oblivion...

A part of me realised that there was hardly any difference between what Aunt Yvette had already done and going all the way and actually fucking my hot, horny relative like I so desperately yearned to do. But I just could not bring myself to go that extra step.

Aunt Yvette made it easier on me, reaching down to take my hand in hers and guiding it over to her moist, soaking wet snatch. Slowly, laboriously, I slipped her skimpy panties down her smooth, sleek thighs, and managed, with Aunt Yvette's help, to get them down past her ample hips and all the way off her. Then I hurriedly swept my hand up to her drenched pussy-hole, thoroughly emblazoned with my desire and burning with incestuous passion.

As my fingers slowly sank into my Aunt Yvette's cunt, and began to move in and out of her dripping pussy in a teasingly rhythmic pace, one of my probing digits actually touched her solid, budding clit. This sent my gorgeous Aunty literally berserk with passion, and she immediately threw herself bodily on top of me in the tight, confining booth.

She shoved her tongue deep down the back of my throat and I sucked hard on it with all my might, swirling my own tongue around hers as our bodies meshed together. Our hands were all over each other's bodies as we kneaded and squeezed various parts of one another's voluptuous figures.

Pushing one hand right into the apex between my Aunt's legs and vigorously reaming out her pussy with a vengeance, I soon had Aunt Yvette screaming and hollering with pleasure at the top of her lungs, arching her back and squirming around wildly with lustful abandon. I couldn't give a damn about being in public, about the fact that this was my Aunt I was getting it on with and not some woman, about anything at all... all I knew was I just had to have her, right then and right there.

"Oh fuck, I need your big, hard cock in my cunt right now, baby!" Yvette cried out as I literally tore her blouse off and buried my face in between the ample globes of her tit-flesh. "Oh, Jeez, lick my fuckin nipples... Umph, yeah baby, bite em just like that...! Arrghh, sweet mercy, yeah..."

"Do you want this, baby?" I asked in the sweetest, most innocent-sounding voice that I could, grabbing hold of my firm, swollen cockshaft and vigorously tugging on its girth mere inches from the dripping, moist wet opening of my Aunt Yvette's fuck-tunnel. I could literally feel the heat radiating from my incestuous love's gaping pussy, and at that very moment, I had no other desire in the entire world than to slide my achingly hard prick right up her tight little hole and just pound the absolute hell out of her! "Is this what you really want, huh? Cause that's what you're going to fucking get, you dirty little bitch! Fuckin cock-teasing sluts deserve to get their tight pussies and dirty fucking assholes reamed with big, fat dicks! And I'm gonna be the one that'll screw you senseless!"

"Oh, God, baby, you're so handsome... I love you so much, my stud nephew!" Aunt Yvette cooed with barely-suppressed passion. Her eyes were watery with emotion as her entire body with consumed with her lust, tingling all over with desire which words were not capable of expressing... "But please... first, do you have a condom... we need to have protection, lover!"

"Fuck... yeah, I think I do," I breathed, suddenly consumed with panic now that I was so close to 'closing the deal', as it were, and found myself encountering this unexpected obstacle. Hurriedly, I fished my wallet out of my pocket on the side of my jeans, which were bundled around my ankles under the table, and had a look inside... and thankfully, praise God, there were two! I smiled broadly, and pulled one of the self-sealed single condom packets out to present to Yvette triumphantly.

"Oh, thank goodness! I was afraid we'd have to call things quits right here and now... and I really don't think either one of us could stand that, huh?"

With that, my Aunty deftly, and with a skilfulness that I'd always found quite elusive at the best of times, tore the single condom packet open and pulled the plastic dick-sheath quickly out of there. Then, with hurried speed and precision, she slid the thin ribbed condom down over the thick, swollen length of my 9" prick. The condom fit like a glove... extra-large, which always brought a smug, satisfied smile to my face whenever I thought about it.

"That's much better, now..." Aunt Yvette breathed, her face flushed with her arousal and drenched with sweat. She began to moan and squirm about now on top of me, trying to further quench her arousal any way that she could.

Smirking to myself in amusement as Yvette moaned with uncontrollable lust and tried to push her hips forward so she could rub her cunt-mound with my bulging cock, thus stimulating her clit and relieving the sexual tension which was building up from my foreplay, I raised my head out from off my Aunt's titties and looked up at her face, flashing her one of my charming smiles before rising up to kiss her hungrily on her mouth.

Driving my tongue deep down into my Aunt's throat, French-kissing her with all of the incestuous desire flaring up inside from within the depths of my very soul, I finally moved forwards in on the booth bench I was sharing with my Aunt (who, at that current moment, was literally straddling my lap!). I didn't even need to guide my cock in any way to find the opening of my Aunty Yvette's sopping wet smoo - with a deep, soulful groan of lust, I felt as though I was burying my dick-stick into a thick, velvety vice, damp with the moisture of my femme fatale Aunt's womanly arousal.

It took us both a few moments to work out the most efficient, and comfortable, position to fuck in, but in the end it wound up being that the straddling position, with Aunt Yvette practically sitting on my cock and looking me straight in the eye, was the most effective. Slowly, she began to rock her pelvis backwards and forwards, with my huge, swollen 9" cock still buried to the hilt right up her tight clacker, getting herself off on my tool of rigid man-meat at her own pace. I was helplessly captive, overwhelmed with sensations as we made passionate love in the half-dark booth at the back of the nightclub.

Looking over my Aunt's shoulder as she worked her body up and down now on my straining staff, I could see that Isabella had actually managed to work all four of the fingers of her right hand into her dripping cunt, and was going absolutely bonkers fucking herself off with her entire right hand! It had to be one of the wildest, most arousing things I had ever seen in my life, and it fuelled the fires of my passion on to greater heights to watch the other woman, for the most part snubbed by the both of us and forced to gratify her passions in her own way, ream herself with her own hand before my very eyes.

With a deep, resounding moan of lust, I knew that I was soon going to loose myself and cum deep inside my Aunt's tight, milking cunt. I knew it was all right to orgasm inside her, as I was wearing one of my condoms, but still, I had hoped to last quite awhile longer and make the first incestuous coupling between my Aunt Yvette and I so much more incredible.

Looking back over Yvette's shoulder as I pounded up into her cunt-hole with a rigorous intensity, I watched Isabella use the thumb of her right hand, the only digit that wasn't buried firmly up her well-stretched pussy-slit, to rub at her nubbin of arousal as she watched me fuck my very own Aunty, causing her to arch her back and let out an ever-increasing cry of ecstasy. Quite rapidly, the passionate bellow had reached near deafening proportions, almost overshadowing the thumping nightclub's pulsing music.

I in turn felt my own thick, boiling cum rushing up from out of my tense, swollen ball-sacs and explode out of my cock deep in Aunt Yvette's tight, achingly exquisite pussy, but every last bit of my jism was caught up in the condom I was wearing instead of shooting off into her fertile womb. In turn, my Aunt climax for the umpteenth with a ravenous roar of intense pleasure, screaming and hollering her lust as she clawed passionately at my back, digging her sharp crimson-red nails into my flank without so much as a moment's regard for myself.

As she came with a torrential orgasm round my throbbing, still-hard cock, I let out a long sigh and kept pushing my schlong into her as far as I possibly could, pushing in hard against Aunt Yvette's cervix. Then, with a long, protracted sigh, I began to slide out of my Aunt's tight, wet twat, making Yvette gasp and moan softly with her own contented groans.

We had both been sated by each other's burning, passionate embrace... at least for the time being, anyhow. I was suddenly quite a bit uncomfortable about continuing our little sordid escapade here at the nightclub, and, when I looked into my Aunt's eyes for the first time since sliding out of her ultra-constrictive snatch, I could see that she felt the exact same way as I did.

"Let's get out of here..." I muttered, tilting my head to the right ever so slightly, indicating the closest exit from the bustling nightclub. Aunt Yvette smiled briefly and nodded her head a couple of times in agreement.

Suddenly, I noticed that Isabella had slipped out of the booth and was actually standing beside us, massaging the meaty folds of her pussy under her micro-skirt with one hand while pulling and tweaking on the nipple of her left breast with the other. Aunt Yvette moved off my lap and reached down to cup my still-hard cock in her right hand, then slowly, torturously, began to slide the cum-filled condom, quite slick with her own cunt-cream, up and off my dick-shaft.

Holding the used contraceptive tightly in her grasp, so as not to spill any of my dick-sludge and really make a mess of things, she passed the jizz-bloated condom over to her friend, Isabella. I stared at her for a long moment, and the gorgeous raven-haired beauty looked right back with a slight smile on her upturned lips, then she tipped her head back and raised the used condom up to her mouth.

Without a moment's hesitation, Isabella drank my dick-seed down from out of the well-used condom, and swallowed a good bit of it - though, for some reason, I noticed after awhile that the black-haired goddess still had about a mouthful of my cum she was holding in her mouth that she had not yet drank back.

I could hardly believe what I was seeing! My prick twitched with lust as I watched on with baited breath, literally shuddering like a leaf caught in the wind with the intensity of my new arousal.

"Come on, baby..." Aunt Yvette cooed, "bring some of that sweet cum over here for me to taste!"

Isabella did just as she was bidden, and the two women kissed as I looked on, watching with shocked disbelief as the raven-haired cum-slut pushed a thick, gooey mouthful of my cum out of her own mouth and into my Aunt Yvette's. Both horny minxes then swallowed the remainder of my jizz that they had left in their mouths, at last after all that was done turning back to me to smile with sweet, sensual delight burning in their eyes.