Naughty Boy!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Playing with her big, swollen clitoris with my thumb, I soon had Aunty Yvette bucking and thrashing about in orgasmic climax, but that was only a secondary concern to me.

At last, when I thought that my fingers were covered in enough of Aunty Yvette's cunt-slime to continue, I raised the two digits up to the tiny, puckered brown opening of her anus and, with my somewhat nervous, expectant Aunt looking over her right shoulder at me with baited breath, pushed into her bunghole ever so slowly. Oh, how tight and constrictive her back-hole was to my probing, invading fingers! But how exquisite were the sensations! I could literally feel the walls of Aunt Yvette's sphincter straining with exertion to expel the probing digits from her body, but to no avail... from this point on, there was absolutely no going back.

Taking heart from my actions, and with a couple of her own fingers covered with her own pussy-juice, Isabella slowly eased the digits into her own anal passage, grunting and groaning with pain as her sphincter tried to resist the intrusion. With a mighty sigh, insuring to vigorously rub at her clit nestled right in above her pussy with her other hand all the while, Isabella managed to finally get the two fingers right into the depths of her anus as far as they possibly could go. Though he face was drenched in sweat and beet-red from her exertions, Isabella was smiling, while her entire body was being raked with a multi-orgasmic avalanche of intensely pleasurable sensations.

"I'm gonna fuck your goddamn dirty ass, Aunt Yvette," I vowed, finally pushing the two fingers into her anus all the way, and stretching it wide open from the invasion of her back-passage. Slowly, rhythmically, I began to work the cum-slick digits in and out of Yvette's tight, squeezing, dank rear-end. Every once in a while I pulled the fingers out from time to time to stick them into my mouth and suck off the essence of her bowels with a sick, perverse relish, which served to heighten my state of arousal considerably. "And you're gonna love it, too, because I know your type. Deep down inside, I know that you're nothing more than a cum-hungry anal whore, Aunt Yvette, and that's the part of you I love the most..."

I could see Isabella still on her hands and knees adjacent to Aunt Yvette, fingering her own asshole, and suddenly I had an overwhelming urge to taste her butt-hole as well, to see if there were any differences in the dank, dirty residue of the two luscious ladies' most private orifices. Swatting aside her hand with a flick of my wrist, I moved my fingers, now moist with my own saliva and quite lubricated for the task at hand, over to the opening of Isabella's asshole and slowly pressed in against the tight, puckered little hole.

With two luscious, gorgeous babes moaning and shuddering with pleasure as I fingered their assholes with a disturbing passion, enjoying the tastes and textures of their dank butts as I prepared them both for some deep anal penetration. My libido began to bubble up over the surface and I started loosing control of my senses, I saw shades of red in everything all around me and just let my lust take hold.

Mounting Aunt Yvette from behind, I hurriedly guided my straining cock to the puckered hole of her anus and pushed slowly into her tight little butt-hole. She let out a sharp, audible grasp and arched her back in pain, thrusting herself back against my dickshaft so that the invading phallus had an easier time sliding down into the depths of her bowels. I could feel Aunt Yvette's sphincter muscle resist against my driving prick, so I reached forwards and grabbed a thick handhold of her billowing blonde hair and tugged back on them sharply, causing her head to snap back and a moan of pleasure-pain to escape from between her lips as my throbbing cock slid into her as far as possible.

"Oh fuck!" I cried out in rapturous pleasure, never before in my life feeling quite so wondrous in all my years. I tried to say some more filth, but no words could come out - I could hardly speak, I was in so much orgasmic ecstasy. I grunted with bestial delight as Aunt Yvette used the muscles of her ass to squeeze my cock and then knead it, causing me to resist the overwhelming temptation to cum inside her right then and there. Oh, the agony! I could hardly contain the urge to climax, and I had only just managed to bury all 9" of my man-meat in her bunghole but a few moments ago!

Isabella watched on with a half-lidded gaze of pure animalistic lust, probably wishing that it were her getting her ass reamed out by my big fat dong instead of her friend, my Aunt Yvette. I didn't stop ploughing her own butt-hole with a couple of fingers of my right hand, though, which made Isabella moan and shudder with luscious ecstasy. I even managed to get my thumb down and began to vigorously rub at her budding clit as I finger-fucked her butt-pipe.

Fucking Aunt Yvette's tight, constrictive asshole with slow, deliberate intensity, I soon had the horny golden-haired minx grunting and groaning with lust as I reamed out her friend Isabella's stretched rectum with my fingers. Pulling the two dank, slick digits out of Isabella's gaping asshole and then moved them around to offer them to my Aunt Yvette, who sucked them lovingly into her mouth without so much as a moment's hesitation.

I could hardly believe my eyes, or the sensations that were coursing through my system. Muttering to myself as I tried to fight back the urge to cum right then into my Aunt's tight, hugging anus, I tried to conjure up anything and everything to stop me from orgasming right there and then, and after a few long moments I finally got myself back under control.

After a good ten minutes of continuous butt-pounding, in which time Aunt Yvette was left grasping and shuddering in an intense, sweaty, haggard heap on her hallway floor, I moved around until my rigid, outthrust cock was swaying backwards and forwards behind Isabella. Aunt Yvette quickly scurried around until her face was mere inches away from the bulbous head of my cock, and then slowly, lavishly took the tip of my dick-staff into her mouth, sucking on it with passionate hunger borne of a burning lust for cum.

I shuddered and moaned with luscious pleasure as Aunt Yvette teased and licked lovingly at the underside of my dick-rod and then lavishly sucked on the bulbous head with a burning relish. Grasping a handhold of her head, I vigorously rammed my swollen phallus in and out of her tight, suctioning mouth, grunting and groaning as I felt my cum-heavy balls tingle with my expectant release.

Straining to hold back the urge to bust a nut right then and there down my Aunt's welcoming, sucking mouth, I quickly pushed her to one side and knelt down behind Isabella's round, smooth rear. Guiding my throbbing, saliva-slick prick in til the thick, blood-gorged head of my cock was pressing in against the small, puckered brown hole of Isabella's anus, I began to slowly push in against the resistive little orifice, easing my throbbing member into her butt-pipe as far as I could get it.

"FFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKK YYEEEAAAAAHHH!" I shrieked at the top of my lungs as I ploughed the entire 9" length of my swollen dong in and out of Isabella's tight, virginal anal passage, shuddering intensely with utter ecstasy as I pounded her rear-end with relentless passion. There was nothing and no one that could hold me back from claiming what was mine - and at that precise moment in time, what I saw as being righteously mine was Isabella's beautiful, maiden asshole.

She in turn screamed and hollered with both incredible pain and luscious ecstasy as I took her up her asshole from behind, reaching down to diddle her clit and pussy as I pounded into her anus with relentless desire. I could hardly contain my own climax, and, looking down to see Isabella staring back at me over her right shoulder, my gaze met hers and she gave me a broad, loving smile.

Suddenly, at that precise moment, I realised that it was all going to be all right. Isabella actually wanted me to cum inside her ass right then and there, I could see it by the look in her eyes and by the expression that was reflecting in her face. My intentions suddenly shifted away from holding back from my orgasmic release, to instead allowing my natural instincts to take over and just letting things go their usual course.

"Oh, Jesus Christ baby, cum in my fuckin ass! I want to feel your burning hot cum flood my butt-hole, Kenny baby, oh yeah!" Isabella groaned out with luscious pleasure, thrusting herself back so that my cock slid all the way into her anus as far as it could go, filling her up to the limits and almost stretching her ass to its breaking point. Pulling my cock all the way out of her rear-end so that her butt-hole was stretched out, gaping wide open before my quite appreciative gaze, I dropped down to spit a large glob of sticky phlegm into Isabella's well-stretched asshole and then began to grasp hold of both of her large, swaying tits in both hands from behind. I squeezed and pulled on the hardened nipples with a relish, then moved up to take my position yet again behind Isabella's back, sliding my phallus right in til by hefty ball-sacs slammed in hard against her round butt when I had my cock in to the very hilt in her rear-end.

Fucking her asshole with a relish borne of a lust to achieve my own release, as I had made both Isabella, who was writhing and moaning with intense pleasure under me as I ploughed in and out of her butt-pipe, and Yvette cum countless times already, I was sweating, and straining every single muscle in my body as I tried to expunge the jizz from my huge, swollen nut-sacs.

After the longest while, though, I began to feel the sensations of an imminent orgasm, and knew that finally my own sexual gratification was close at hand. I let out a deep, gut-wrenching moan of ecstasy as I shot my jism deep into Isabella's tight, well-stretched butt-hole, flooding her anus with my thick, potent dick-cream. Perhaps it was the sheer debauchery of our actions, the heady atmosphere all three of us could feel in the air, or just the way Aunt Yvette and Isabella were when they shared men, but soon my hot, horny Aunty had replaced me at the opening of her friend Isabella's cum-filled bunghole and, as I watched on incredulously, the blonde bombshell began to lick and slurp the gooey white jizz out of the other woman's gaping opening.

Oh shit, how incredible that was! I could hardly believe what I was witnessing, but then I was never the one to deny what my senses were telling me was real, no matter what it was I was forced to face. If I was physically capable of getting aroused again at that moment, I knew I probably would've sprouted the biggest goddamn boner ever!

As I stroked my limp prick appreciatively while watching on as my Aunt Yvette licked and sucked my cum out of her friend Isabella's red, gaping rear-end, I knew that the fun and sinful festivities were far from over, and that thought did much to warm my spirits and fill me with a sense of elation. Damn, was I a lucky bastard!

##

It was seven days since my 21st birthday, and I was in the centre of a huge party that put my own celebrations a week earlier to shame. My stepfather Roger had closed some huge multi-million dollar business deal that was going to mean big things for his company, and thus big things for him in turn. It was quite a bit upsetting to me that he would make more of a deal over some stupid bloody business venture than he would over my own 21st, but then, that was my step-dad, always the one to prioritise...

My mother Erica could tell that something was upsetting me, and I saw just by looking at her in the eyes that she knew exactly what was troubling me and that her heart went out to me, which was an immense comfort in and of itself. I didn't hate my stepfather, he wasn't the type of man one could easily loathe - but I didn't love him nearly as much as I used to when I was younger. No, my closeness was reserve now solely for my Mom, and for Aunt Yvette, who I was now loving in a new and utterly intense way that I found myself addicted to, as though in love for the first time yet again.

Aunt Yvette was there at the celebration, and I was able to speak to her somewhat privately off to the side, away from the others and somewhat safe from unwelcomed observers. She was dressed in a very sexy-looking white blouse and tiny little pleated mini-skirt, which showed off her smooth, tanned thighs quite considerably.

As soon as we were alone and out of sight, I grabbed her around her waist, one hand slipping down to cup my Aunt's firm, round ass, and pulled her forcefully against me in a tight, loving embrace. I leaned down and my lips found hers - we shared a long, passionate kiss, our bodies meshed together, my rigid hardness pressing right in against Yvette's almost-hairless mons.

After the longest while, we broke away from the embrace, and I could not help but feel a longing sense to hold her again in my arms from the very moment I let her go. But we had much more of each other to enjoy then a loving embrace and a passionate kiss, and I knew this full well.

"Oh fuck, I can't get you out of my head, my darling nephew of mine! Your cock, your mouth, the way you fuck and the way you eat my pussy! It's got me all fired up inside! Oh Lord Almighty, I think I've fallen in love with you!" Aunt Yvette grasped, rubbing my rock-hard cock lovingly through the front of my pants.

I groaned and shuddered in pleasure, and not just from what she was doing to my groin but also to the words she had just spoken, the words I had so desperately yearned to hear from her since the moment we had first made love, at the nightclub.

"Really? You love me too? Oh, I've had the biggest crush on you for as long as I could remember, Aunt Yvette! My heart beats for you now, ever since you became my lover!" I told her, and I spoke the very truth, from the very core of my being.

I did love her incredibly, yes - but with her, it was somehow different and more debased, more sordid, than my affection for Erica, my mother and Aunt Yvette's older sister. Nothing would ever come between us anymore, of that I was certain, but my soul would always belong to my Mom, my one true love...

"Oh, I want you, right here, right now... but we can't, the party, people will miss us soon..." Aunt Yvette lamented, lowering her gaze from my face so as to hide the bitterly disappointed look in her eyes. Then she raised her head again, and what I saw reflected in the depths of her eyes this time was not bitter disappointment, but a mischievous flair that I was both pleased with and feared. Something was definitely up... "Oh, I forgot to mention, I have a little surprise for you..."

With that, my Aunty reached into her black, leather Gucci bag and pulled out a small, light brown plastic remote device, and passed it across to me without a word's explanation. I stood there staring at the device for the longest time, at a complete loss as to what it was exactly or what its purpose or relevance was.

The device had a small aerial at the top of it, which was extended, and a small red light was blinking on and off again every second or so up in the top right corner of it. It also had a knob with a dozen settings; of what relevance or purpose I had no idea and I did not hazard a guess.

After a long while, I looked over at Aunt Yvette, who had a big grin of superiority plastered all over her face. Damn her! I thought angrily, that cow loves this, knowing that she has something over me! But I couldn't really stay angrily at my beloved Aunt, at least not for long...

"Okay, Okay, you've got me - I have absolutely no idea what the hell this damn thing's supposed to do... would you please be so kind as to explain?" I asked, already knowing full well that Aunt Yvette was simply waiting for my admission of defeat before launching into her explanation.

"Ah, okay... it's a remote controller, for the vibrator I have shoved up my pussy and the other one I have right up my ass, right now." I could hardly believe my ears; my stunned surprise must have shown on my face, because Aunt Yvette laughed heartily, gave we a sweet smile, and squeezed my prick lovingly through the front of my pants. "I'm telling you the God's-honest truth now, lover. I want you to make me cum all through the night... at least then I might be able to have a bit of fun at this drag of a party, even if we can't get some time apart to fuck each other like mad!"

I was gob-smacked! This was too good to believe, but I knew my Aunt Yvette quite well now, and knew that she was always up for a bit of risqué fun and excitement... this definitely seemed up her alley. I was more than happy to concede to her little idea, because I had been a bit down in the dumps all night and thought that a nice distraction would go wonders towards improving my outlook on things...

One thing was for sure, though - this was going to be a night I would probably not soon forget...

##

All through the festivities, I turned the volume of the vibrators in Aunt Yvette's pussy and asshole up or down, whenever I wanted and however severely I wanted to, one way or the other...

It was a real thrill to watch her try to come to terms with her arousal when I cranked up the vibrations of the sex-toys inside her when she was trying to have an in-depth discussion with a friend of my stepfather's, or with a family relative that she had not seen in quite some time. It was also quite enjoyable to watch my horny Aunt thrusting her hips forwards involuntarily, trying to get herself off without consciously realising what it was she was doing, in front of some person she knew or other... most of the time, they quickly picked up on what it was she was doing and hurriedly tried to politely disengage themselves from the conversation as quickly as possible. I got a sick perversion over the power I now wielded over my Aunt Yvette - the power to give, or to take away, sexual gratification.

When it was getting pretty late in the evening, I managed to get to Aunt Yvette alone again. This time, most of the guests were pretty loaded on alcohol, so I thought it was getting safe to maybe try and slip away with my sexy, highly-aroused Aunt and have a little 'rendezvous', as it were...

I did not even have to speak. Aunt Yvette kissed me hard when we were alone near the back of the yard, well away from the others, and I could feel her hands all over me, stroking and caressing me, getting me all hard and ready for her loving embrace.

"Oh fuck, I need you now, my love!" Aunt Yvette moaned, her mouth inches away from mine, her breath hot on my lips as she pressed her body in against mine. "Take me, take me right here... I need this, I don't care if the whole world knows about us, I just need you now!"

"No, Aunt Yvette, please... we can do this, but please, inside where people won't discover us, I beg you!"

I had to plead and coerce my luscious Aunt of the wisdom of my words, because she just couldn't think straight - it was as though her primal, animalistic side had established total dominance over her reasoning! But after a little while, we worked out a plan; Aunt Yvette would slip into the house, under the pretext of needing to go to the bathroom if anyone was to inquire, but she would not actually go there but rather up to my bedroom, where I would meet her there about ten minutes later. A simple, straightforward plan, bound to work out all right because of its simplicity.

And everything did work out without a hitch, because most everyone was too far-gone in the booze department to give half a hoot what anyone else was doing anyway.

As soon as the bedroom door was shut behind me, I took two steps into my bedroom and wrapped my arms tightly around Aunt Yvette's firm, naked, glorious body, kissing her hungrily on the mouth with all the pent-up desire I had inside me. Feeling her nude body pressed up against mine had my blood surging again, and it took me mere moments to get my shirt off, with Aunt Yvette's help, and then undo my pants.