Naughty Boy!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From there, Aunty Yvette took over, tugging my pants down quickly and then, without a moment's hesitation, taking as much as my 9" dick-stick into her mouth with one mighty lunge. Using her tongue to tease and lick all around the bulbous, swelling prick as she worked her mouth around my thick, sinewy shaft, Aunt Yvette worked her way down to take more and more of my cock down the back of her throat. When my cum-heavy ball-sacs slammed against my Aunt's chin, the head of my cock jammed in against the very back of her throat, which made me moan and shudder with luscious pleasure.

As she started to deep-throat my rigid, blood-gorged tool, I let out a deep, wallowing groan, and bucked my hips forward to jam as much of my cock down her throat as I could manage when I felt my ball-sacs tingling. Jerking and shuddering as I came in a torrential blast of sticky, gooey white cum right into Aunt Yvette's and down her throat, I let out a long, protracted cry. Before I realised what I was doing and was able to stop myself, I screamed out the name of the one woman whom I both loved and lusted for above all others.

"MOM!!!" I bellowed out with all the love and intense passion of my soul, flooding my Aunt's mouth with my seed as I imagined it was her older sister, my own mother Erica, who was gulping back my spunk instead. Aunt Yvette almost choked on my semen in surprise, but quickly regained her composure and managed to swallow the last of my dick-sauce before attempting to speak to me.

"Oh my... don't tell me, you have an attraction to your own mother too...?" Aunt Yvette asked me, looking up at my face from where she knelt before me, her face covered in cum and her body drenched in sweat. I looked back at her, and found myself taken aback to find that she did not look angry or surprised, but was instead grinning from ear to ear. "But then, I really shouldn't be so surprised, what with how big my big sister's tits are and all, plus how beautiful she still looks! You know, Kenny, I really don't mind at all that you find your mother so attractive! In fact, I'll be happy to help try and make your fantasy become a reality, if you want..."

"What...? Really? You'd help me try and seduce Mom?" I asked, more than a little stunned by this latest turn of events. Really, everything that had happened to me over the last week or so should have taught me that anything was possible, but this latest twist in the tale seemed too extreme to be real even to me.

"Yes, of course," Aunt Yvette replied, as though the question was so ridiculously obvious it was not even worth considering. "I love you, and I love my sister, and because I know you both are meant to make each other happy and complete for the rest of your lives, I will do everything that I possibly can to make sure that you are together."

I sighed, overcome with emotion. Somehow, I knew through all this that Aunt Yvette truly did understand. She was a beautiful, intelligent, caring woman, who loved her family and would do whatever it took to make things right for the people she cared for most, at whatever the cost to herself. I pulled her up into my arms and we kissed again, our tongues burrowing into each other's mouths, our hands sweeping over one another's smooth, naked forms. And I took her up into my arms and carried her to bed.

Spreading Aunt Yvette's legs wide apart, I manoeuvred myself into position and then reached over to open one of my bedside drawers and pulled out a condom packet. Aunt Yvette smiled when she saw this, but reached out and put her hand on mine. I looked into her eyes, and saw nothing but love and tenderness glaring back at me. I stopped what I was doing and put the condom back in the drawer, because I could tell just by looking into the depths of her eyes that that was what Aunt Yvette wanted.

"Are you sure, Aunt Yvette? What if I get you pregnant?" I asked her, legitimately concerned about knocking up my gorgeous Aunty and ruining her life forever.

"Would that be really such a bad thing, Kenny darling? I've been thinking about having a child of my own now for quite some time, and I could not ever in my wildest dreams have imagined a better man than you to be the father of my baby," my sexy Aunt breathed, smiling at me with burning desire gleaming in her deep, doe-like eyes. Oh, she wanted this... and I was going to really give it to her; that was for damn sure!

So, for the first time without a condom and without protection of any kind, I slid my rigid, veiny 9" dick in past the moist, meaty red lips of her pussy and pushed right into the tight, contractive canal of her cunt-hole, making Aunt Yvette gasp and shudder with luscious ecstasy as I buried myself inside her to the hilt. Soon enough, I pulled back out again, almost to the point of sliding out of Yvette's dripping, stretched smoo completely, while she cried freely with desperation and begged me to put my dick right back inside her without so much as a moment's delay. Then I did what she commanded me to...

So on and so forth, I fucked my Aunty until she was wailing and jabbering on incoherently in her otherworldly pleasures. I pillaged her tight, wet twat at my own leisure, giving Aunt Yvette every last bit of me, just as she asked me to, and making her cum so many times, and in so many ways, that she was soon more comatose than conscious.

After a long while of screwing her dripping smoo with a gleeful, almost perverse relish, I pulled out of my Aunt's cunt all the way, replacing it with three fingers of my right hand. I moved up on the bed, and other her body, until my huge, swollen dick was swaying backwards and forwards in front of Aunt Yvette's face, then spun around so that I was crouched on my hands and knees over her facing the other way. It was the perfect 69er position, and as soon as she caught onto my idea and realised what it was I had in store, Yvette immediately began to lick around the swelling, pinkish-coloured head of my cock, and slowly took it into her mouth again.

I in turn began to lick and suck on my Aunty Yvette's swollen little clit as I fingered her saturated pussy with all my might, making her wiggle and moan with utter ecstasy underneath me. Her legs were now up over both of my shoulders, which made my downward-strokes into her pussy deeper and helped to facilitate better penetration.

Soon enough, Aunt Yvette was grunting and hollering with orgasmic delight, reaching yet another in a forever-rising crescendo of climaxes. I kept on reaming my fingers in and out of my beloved Aunt's dripping, stretched-out twat, licking and slurping up whatever cunt-juice runoff there was to be had with an obsessive relish. Still sucking and licking at her budding little love-button with a single-minded determination to continuously please Aunt Yvette and help to make her cum, I was as hard as granite myself, filling her mouth to its limits.

Aunt Yvette struggled valiantly to try and take as much of my dong down her tight, restrictive throat as she possibly could, but the angle we were both in made an already-difficult job exceedingly more so. A little while after it at last dawned upon her that she could not succeed in continuing to give me a blowjob in our positions, Aunt Yvette pulled the full length of my rigid cock out of her mouth, then immediately began to lick and suck the underside of one of my wrinkly, cum-heavy ball-sacs. She relished the sheer debauchery of the act, as well as the manly, salty taste of my pre-cum, which was more than a little distinct at this point in time...

It was strange, but I suddenly sensed a presence at the doorway to my bedroom, as if an uninvited intruder was observing Aunt Yvette and I. I did not want to lift my head up to see who it was - somehow, I already knew that it was somebody important, and that if I looked up and saw who it was who had caught me in such a compromising position with my very own Aunt, it would make my worst fears real and everything would fall apart forever.

But again, I was never one to ignore the world around me, no matter what obstacles or challenges lay before me - this was just another crisis I would have to deal with, nothing more and nothing less... and deal with it I was determined to do. I was a consummate achiever, never one to shy away from something exceedingly difficult or dangerous. Whatever trail faced me now hardly seemed to matter all that much; I was prepared to meet it with considerable honour and sense of purpose, as I had always done in the past.

When I looked up at the door to my bedroom, it was indeed open wide, and someone was standing there, with the light of the hallway illuminating their full figure and profile in stark, horrifying detail. When I recognised who it was who had at last discovered my Aunt and I together, my heart seemed to lurch in my stomach painfully, and to me it seemed as if it had actually skipped one or two beats! Because standing there, in the full light of the hallway, stood my very own mother, Erica Thompson!

"Oh my God..." I breathed, utterly stunned and seemingly immobilised by the latest turn of events, my Mom's sister Yvette's pussy-juice still running down my chin. I could really hardly believe that any of this was actually happening. Mom had a strange, tortured expression on her exquisite, beautiful face, and I could clearly see the burning embers of her forbidden lust smouldering in her deep, luminous eyes. There was also anger blazing in her gaze, too, and I guessed immediately that much of that anger was directed at her younger sibling, Yvette. "Mom, please, let me explain..."

"You two ought to finish up pretty soon now," Mom said in a exceedingly calm, chilling voice, as though the sight she saw before her was nothing much out of the ordinary and that she was totally expecting to see them both in such a state. "The party's winding up now, and I think your stepfather will be up soon to stop by and say goodnight..."

With that, she turned around and walked out into the hallway without saying another word, quietly shutting the bedroom door behind her. I looked at Aunt Yvette, and she stared back at me with the same incredulous tinge in her eyes, then we both simultaneously burst out laughing, gripped in hysterics by everything that had just happened.

Well, it seemed that things were definitely about to get real interesting in my life now, especially since my mother Erica knew that I was fucking her younger sister and didn't seem to think too much of it at all...

I could hardly wait to get Mom alone, to have a really long talk about all the things that had led up to that moment when she caught us both on my bed, and to see if she was interested in a little bit of incest with me, as well. Something told me that I had a pretty darn good shot at getting somewhere with my mother, but that was only just a perception I seemed to get, and nothing more than that.

There was nothing more to really do but follow my mother's advise and wrap things up with Aunt Yvette, which wasn't really difficult at all because we were both immensely turned on about what had just occurred. "Oh fuck, she knows about us...!" Aunt Yvette huffed, her eyes blazing with determination. "She knows about us, but she doesn't care! Incredible! Maybe she is a bit wilder and more inhibited than I thought after all these years..."

I smiled and shook my head. I really had no idea what my Mom's reaction to the discovery actually was, and I didn't believe her younger sister Yvette had any real idea either, so it was really just prudent to play things safe and bit a little bit more cautious about my little affair with my Aunty in the future... at least that was what I told myself at the time. How long that prudent nature would carry on, I really did not know, but in the end it was really quite a sound plan of action, and at least it made the most sense to me...

I worked my cock out of my Aunt Yvette's mouth after Mom had left us and hurriedly manoeuvred my stiff rod in between her sister's smooth, bare thighs, then pushed in real hard and fast til the entire length of it was jammed inside her tight, dripping little snatch.

The outer lips of her taut vulva were stretched to their extremities around my dong, but I hardly cared, because the overwhelmingly pleasurable sensations were well worth it. I looked down at my prick sliding in and out of her well-stretched twat-hole, and smiled broadly, quite satisfied with my work... glancing up at Aunt Yvette's face, I could see by the bulging, glassy-eyed look she had plastered across her face that she was more than happy with the way I was making love to her, as well.

I could feel my orgasm come rushing down upon me as my thick, gooey white cum erupted out of my heaving, tingling ball-sacs. With a God-awful roar of climactic ecstasy, I came deep inside Aunt Yvette's dripping wet snatch, flooding her fertile womb up to the brink with my thick, potent spunk. I felt as though every last ounce of my being had exploded out of my prick along with my jism, and felt sure that I had impregnated my Aunty at that moment, in my heart of hearts knowing that I had given her my child.

A part of me wanted to hold Aunt Yvette forever, to love her and to be with her for the rest of my days, staying faithful and true only to her and giving her the tender affection that she needed. But, with the stunningly unexpected turn of events that had thrown my mother Erica into the mix, my mind was quite understandingly on other matters at present... I could hardly get the look of lust and surprise in my Mom's face out of my mind!

To say that I was reeling from what had just recently happened would've been a severe understatement, to say the least. And I wanted, and needed, to know how far I could make things go between my mother and I... I had desired Erica far too much for far too long to hold myself back from taking the final plunge.

##

The day I had at college could at best be described as mediocre, at worst as pathetic. I really wasn't into the work I was doing all day, because my mind was otherwise occupied with other concerns - namely, I just couldn't stop thinking about my mother, and how much I wanted to fuck her so badly.

My primal, incestuous longing for my very own Mom was a taboo lust, one which I knew was frowned upon by society and was despised as sick and perverted by most people, but I could not help the feelings I had for her and knew they were sincere and honest emotions. I loved her, and I was sure it was true love, the type that had the power to last forever and make any miracle possible. I only wished that Erica would know my love, and return my intense affection in kind... but only time would tell if that was the case.

When I got home, my step-dad's luxury sedan was missing, which really didn't surprise me all that much in the least. Jeez, it was seriously as though it was only just Mom and I around the house most of the time... I wondered if perhaps I was emotionally closer and more in-tune with Erica Thompson than her own husband was, and a big part of me thought that I probably was.

Mom was home, which immediately made me happy and light-footed as I bounded up the stairs and let myself in with my own personal key. This all seemed perfect, pre-ordained, as though someone or something infinitely benevolent was making my task of maternal seduction so much easier...

Stepping inside our huge house, set back from the street in a somewhat upmarket, almost ritzy part of Newark, I suddenly had the dire and overwhelming urge to take do a pee. The only toilet that was working just so happened to be one downstairs, not too far away from the front door - the other toilet had a burst drainpipe and the plumber was due to visit in a couple of days.

I raced over, and could hear through the closed wood-oak door the shower running on the other side. Okay, I thought, Mom must be in there, taking a shower. I really had to go, and also realised that this was a perfect opportunity to further my own insidious agenda; pretty much a win-win situation.

I Hurriedly knocked on the door, and shouted through the wood-oak panel loud enough so I could be heard on the other side: "Mom, I need to go to the toilet real bad! Can I come in and use the john? I promise to be very quick!"

The reply was a bit muffled, but I was sure of the fact that it was an affirmative response. So I tried the doorknob - the door opened when I twisted it clockwise, which meant that Mom had not bothered to lock it. I stepped into the hot, stuffy, steamy bathroom, leaving the door wide open and allowing much of the heat and moisture to be swept out of the room.

Mom was standing in the shower, the hot water cascading down over her bare, naked form. I could see much of her profile from side-on through the pane-glass window, but much of it was also obscured because of the steam and the window itself, designed more to conceal than to look through. Though I could not see all that I wanted to, I still got a good look at more than enough of my very own Mom to sprout some serious, A-grade wood in my shorts.

Taking a few long moments to stare unabashedly at my mother Erica through the shower pane before moving on over to the toilet to relieve myself, I pulled my hardening prick out of my shorts and pissed away into the toilet bowl, letting out a long sigh of contentment as I allowed my bladder to empty, and much of the tension seemed to seep out of me.

"So, darling, I think we have to talk about what happened the other night, don't you...?" Mom said over the rush of the shower. "We can't have something like that hanging over us both without saying anything about it..."

"Mom, I want to tell you something..." I began, putting by cock back into my shorts and turning around to face her, as she in turn wrapped up her shower and turned the hot water off inside the cubicle across from where I stood. "I love Aunt Yvette, but I had no intention of ever being with her in that way, but then the other night, she was there with a friend of hers... we had all been drinking, and I was looking for a bit of fun... it just happened!"

"Oh, really? I think there's a lot more to it than just a flight of fancy, Kenny..." I heard Mom say, and cringed at the pain in her voice. She was hurt deeply for my actions, of that I was sure, and I suddenly had the overwhelming urge to just leave the bathroom and race off to my room for a good long cry. I hated the thought of upsetting my mother Erica so much that it tore me up inside to know I had brought so much misery to her life, with this one action. "I need you to tell me something, though, and I want you to be completely honest with me, young man..."

"What, Mom? Please, I promise I'll tell you anything you ask me to," I said. Whatever she wanted to know, I would tell her, because I knew that the truth was much better than lies and deceptions, and somehow, I felt sure that my mother could see right through any lie I could have possibly thrown out to her.

What happened next was nothing short of incredible... she opened the shower's sliding panel and stepped out onto the bath-mat right in front of me, completely naked and exposed to my incredulous gaze, not even making the slightest attempt to conceal her modest. My mother's eyes blazed with an inner passion and radiance which took my breath away - felt captivated by her, entranced, and knew that at an instant I would do anything she commanded of me, no matter what it was...

Erica Thompson's humungous mammaries were tipped with the largest, darkest brown nipples I had ever laid eyes upon, that seemed to poke out at least ¾" when fully erect, as they seemed to be at that moment. Her skin was smooth, soft looking, and sleek, with a tan all over that I just adored.

All over, Erica's body gleamed in the light, with the water from her shower reflecting the light from above off her skin. She had a smooth, flat stomach, with a beautiful 'innie' belly button.