Naughty Boy!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her long, sleek legs seemed to go on for days and days, her round, luscious buttocks were definitely something most women would've vehemently envied, and her gorgeous, shaven mons seemed to beckon me with its stunning, magnetic attractiveness, her vulval lips slightly parted and her clit exposed due both to the angle in which she stood on her feet and her own current state of arousal.

It was incredible to see my mother naked and standing before me, completely open with herself and unashamed. I felt as though I was somehow honoured by the privilege of witnessing her full, unpretentious beauty, without concealment or unnatural enhancements. I tried to say something, or to at least stop gawking openly at my own Mom's nudity and pick my jaw up off the damn floor, but I could hardly manage to accomplish any of these feats.

"Alright, I want you to be honest now... do you have feelings for me? Do you lust for me the same way that you seem to lust for my sister Yvette?" my mother asked me, looking me squarely in the eye and not flinching or glancing away from my gaze. I could tell immediately, by both the timbre of her voice and by the way she was staring at me, that there was no dissuading Erica from the question - she demanded an answer, and would not be satisfied in the least until she received a satisfactory one, one way or the other, from me!

It took me a while to get enough saliva back into my mouth to be able to speak, but once I did I decided that honesty was the best policy, and came out with the God's-honest truth. This whole fucking situation was better off resolved for everyone concerned, one way or another, I thought to myself. I looked right into my mother Erica's eyes, and I told her the very truth about my feelings for her for the first time in my life.

"Mom, I have desired you for so many years now, I cannot remember a time when I did not see you and imagine what it would be like to fuck your tight wet pussy, or have your soft, sensuous lips wrapped around my bulging red tool," I told her, my voice cracking as my emotions threatened to get the better of me.

I couldn't help but shudder under the intense gaze that my mother Erica was giving me at that precise moment, and before I realised what exactly was going on, Erica had reached out with her right hand to cup my hefty dick-bulge through the front of my shorts. She slowly, laboriously rubbed my dong while maintaining eye contact with me at all times, licking her lips lustrously as I groaned softly and jerked with pleasure under her ministrations.

It was so bizarre to find myself at last in this situation, standing before my very own mother, who was completely nude and unashamed, and getting my cock rubbed by her in such a openly sexual manner. I could hardly believe that any of this was actually happening, and found myself struck with a total and utter sense of helpless paralysis. My Mom was the one who took the initiative and helped to break the ice a little between us, leaning in and kissing me passionately on the mouth as she pressed her firm, round hooters right in against my smooth, well-built chest.

I reached down at last and cupped one of the smooth, bare cheeks of my mother's butt in one hand, squeezing and caressing it as we pashed away with intense, fiery exuberance. Pulling the cheeks apart and sliding my right hand in so that I could play with her small, ultra-sensitive asshole, I gently burrowed the forefinger right into her tight, puckered anal passage, and immediately began to finger-fuck her shitter for all I was worth!

Making my Mom Erica shudder and grasp with intense lust by fucking her tight little bunghole with my finger had to be one of the most incredible, satisfying experiences in my entire life, and soon enough my huge 9" monster schlong was poking straight out the front of my shorts, tent-poling the whole issue and quite conspicuous in all its bulging, inescapable glory.

Pulling my forefinger slowly out of my luscious, big-tit Momma's tight, dank butt-pipe, I raised my right hand up to Mom's face and offered her the dirty finger, still slick and glossy with her filthy ass-sweat. Without so much as a moment's hesitation, Erica opened her mouth and took the digit down her throat, sucking on it with all her might and licking the dirty gunk off fearlessly. My very own vanilla, straight-laced mother Erica was, deep down inside, a filthy street-whore skank at heart, and with me she found a new outlet for her taboo fantasies and forbidden urges.

When the forefinger was clean, I pulled it out of my mother's mouth and slipped it back into her asshole again, but afterwards I leaned in and gave her a deep, tonguing kiss on the lips again. I slid my tongue into her mouth and savoured the sharp, tangy traces of Mommy's dirty rotten butt-hole on my taste buds. It sent shivers of lust running right down my spine, and I totally loved it!

Soon enough, my shorts and underwear were down around my ankles, and I quickly had my shirt up over my head and chucked it carelessly to the side, leaving me standing there with my mother in nothing more than my wristwatch. I felt absolutely no shame or discomfort anymore, but rather a sense of total and utter peace, as though we were finally experiencing the grand event, something that had been building up between the two of us for the longest time.

We kissed again, but this time with a slow, tender intimacy, as though we had all the time in the world to explore our newfound, incestuous love and that we shouldn't leap into things too hurriedly. I reached out with both of my hands to cup my Mom Erica's firm, round 36F-cup bosoms, flicking the nipples playfully with my thumbs and forefingers at the same time over and over again, until they were hard and swollen with her arousal.

With a deep, ravenous moan of lust, my very own mother, the woman who had given birth to me over 21 years previously, dropped down onto her knees before me and took my large, bulbous cock-head into her mouth. She sucked on the knob of my dickshaft with all of her ample skill, using her right hand at the same time to squeeze and fondle my hairy, cum-bloated crown jewels.

With a sick, perverted smile, I pulled my dong out of Erica's mouth for just a moment, and then spat a large glob of saliva down her throat. She swallowed it back without so much as a second's pause, smiling at me afterwards with a glimmer in her eyes as though daring me to lift myself up to her level of sheer debauchery. I guided my cock back to her slightly-parted lips, and Erica immediately got the hint, opening her mouth wide and allowing me to slide my dick down the back of her throat without a word being exchanged between the two of us.

I could hardly believe how good it felt to have my prick down my very own mother Erica's throat, as she hummed away with her lips wrapped tightly around my schlong while I in turn squeezed and fumbled her ample breasts in both hands. It felt utterly wondrous, but I wanted so much more, and I could tell by the sheer gusto in which she was attacking my swollen meat-stick that Erica wanted the very same thing I did for her own selfish benefit.

At last pulling my saliva-slick phallus out of my Mom's mouth, I pulled her up to her feet and kissed her again on the lips, slipping my tongue in as I pushed her bodily up against mine. My prick slid up hard against her smooth, tanned thighs as I passionately French-kissed my gorgeous mother, and before I even realised what I was doing, I had her up on the bathroom tabletop beside the hand-basin.

My cock-knob nestling at the gaping wet opening of my mother's smooth snatch, and after a long while I pushed in slowly into her tight, suctioning gash. It was the most incredible feeling I had ever known, that first instant when I had my 9" prick buried to the hilt for the very first time inside of my mother, Erica Thompson.

When I was finally sliding my swollen schlong in and out of my Mom's pussy with a slow, regular rhythm, I leaned in and kissed Erica softly and fleetingly on her open mouth, and then moved down until I was kissing and sucking on her right nipple. Soon, Erica was writhing and moaning with lustrous intensity, thrusting her hips up against my driving penetrations as I drilled the absolute hell out of her with all my formidable might.

I was solely focused upon my mother and making her cum with utter passion, and could hardly believe how it felt to finally fuck her smoo and have the clenching walls of her pussy milk my dick in its tight, velvety grip. It was unlike any other woman's cunt I had ever pounded before, somehow much more incredible and memorable, as if the sheer sinful, taboo set of circumstances we found ourselves in together increased the level of enjoyment tenfold.

Pulling my prick out of her after a while, I moved my head down between my mother's thighs and began to lick and slurp the ample pussy-juices up from between her legs. I slid my tongue deep into the fleshy folds of her pussy, and then moved my mouth up to suck on her large, budding love-button, licking and slurping on Erica's swollen clit til my Mom was bucking and thrashing about the place like crazy.

She was wet, dripping and begging for a good, long hard pounding by the time I lifted my head up from between her legs, making my way slowly up her body to finally kiss her again on the mouth, sliding my mouth right down my mother's throat as I slid my cock back inside her tight little twat.

Strangely enough, Mom was as tight as many of the teenagers I'd fucked over the last couple of years. It was almost as though she was a sexual novice, getting some good long, thick dick for the first time in the longest while - Erica was going absolutely mad for me, jerking and shuddering with burning lust as she took my prick all the way inside her constrictive cunt-hole.

I leaned down and sucked the whole of her left nipple into my mouth, along with a good bit of her actual breast, while continuing the drilling I was giving to her dripping wet coochie.

Building ever so determinedly up to a vigorous level of thrusts, I soon had Erica screaming and thrashing about with her legs hanging up over my shoulders and her hips slamming into my pelvis when I drove into her snatch. I moved my head up a little bit and began kissing her neck, sliding my right hand up to help support her as I drove my prick relentlessly in and out of her well-stretched smoo.

Her claws dug almost painfully into my back as she scratched me when her passion had become unbearable. I grunted with pain and bit my lip to stop myself from screaming, but the pain mixed in with the pleasure that I was already feeling, giving me a heady sense of delirium which threatened to overwhelm my senses and transport me to a level of ecstasy that I had never before known.

It was our first coupling as lovers, so we were already in a state of heightened sexual arousal and found it next to impossible to hold us back from climaxing. The only thing that I wanted to make sure of was that I came after my Mom Erica did, so that she got the release that she needed and deserved before I blew my wad. And, in the end, she did cum, just before I too exploded inside of her...

"OH FUCKIN JESUS, I'M CCCCUUUUUUMMMMMIIINNNNNNGGGG!!!" Erica screeched at the top of her lungs, as she had the biggest, strongest orgasm I had ever felt any woman have with my huge schlong buried to the balls deep down inside her tight, throbbing snatch. As her long, red fingernails sunk into my back and she clawed at me with ravenous, uncaring brutality, I felt myself loose control and flood her body with potent, white man-milk. Filling my very own mother's vagina up with my hot, gooey spunk made me feel like more of a man than anything else I had ever done in my entire life before that moment, and I regretted absolutely nothing at all. She was the woman that I loved above all others, the woman of my dreams, and there wasn't anything in the world that I was not willing to do on her behalf.

After we had both caught our breaths again, and I pulled myself up off her sweating, naked body to go over to the toilet and sit down on the bowl to rest up a little bit, Erica reached down and slowly, sensuously scooped up a bit of my creamy dick-sauce. Then she raised the cum-covered digit up to her mouth and took the finger in, sucking the cock-sludge off without so much as batting an eyelid.

"Oh, I love the taste of your lovely cum, my darling!" Mom cooed with a little smug smile quirking her lips. With a mischievous glimmer in her eyes, Erica reached with one hand, offering it to me to take. "Do you think you're up for another round already, baby?"

"For you, Mom, I'm up for anything!" I promised her, absolutely serious. There was nothing at all I would not do for her, if my mother really wanted me to, and there was nothing I could refuse her.

When I took Mom into my arms and kissed her passionately again, she reached down with her right hand and took my limp roger in her right hand, and then began to slowly, laboriously play with it, squeezing and pulling on my cum-splattered schlong as I pushed myself in against her body. After a while, I spun her around and pushed Erica bodily face-down onto the bathroom basin's smooth, clear white bench, and then crouched down behind her back to shove my face right into the crack of her round, meaty ass.

Licking and slurping at the small, round puckered ring of her anus, I soon had my mother Erica grunting and groaning all over again as she shuddered against my punishing oral ministrations. I was relentless, savouring the taste and texture of her tight little anal passage on my tongue as only a certifiable butt-loving fetish man could.

There was nothing I would have preferred to be doing more at that precise moment, so I just went at it and gave into my innermost temptations. I had no desires more perverse and heart-felt as the need to suck at my very own Mom's dirty little bunghole, and the fact that I was finally living out this debased fantasy of mine seemed somehow dreamlike and unreal, even as I was right in there with my tongue buried inside her anal-duct.

A little while down the line, I moved my right hand up to begin to finger Erica's dripping wet snatch at the same time, working both actions into a regular tempo, so that when I slid my tongue into her asshole I also pushed two fingers into her cunt, and when I moved my tongue back out I also did the same with the cum-soaked digits of my right hand.

By this time, my cock was getting pretty damn hard, and I was about ready to get back into the action again. My eyes weren't set upon my Mom's pussy at this time, however, but rather, I was staring straight at her gaping butt-hole, which was already slick with my saliva already and primed for a good old rogering.

It was something that I had always daydreamed about, and when I finally had the opportunity I had always imagined in my over-active fantasies, I seized it with both hands. I moved in behind my Mom Erica, the woman who had given birth to me, who loved me and had looked after me my entire life, and guided my bulging red 9" cock up to the opening of her anus.

With one single, long lunge, I had my dick buried in her butt-hole all the way up to my bulging, cum-heavy ball-sacs. Working myself hurriedly up until I was rapidly pounding the crap out of my mother Erica's ass from behind, I soon had her grunting and moaning lustfully as I took her with full force. Reaching down between her long, smooth thighs, I diddled her large, budding red clit til I had Erica shivering, and screaming my name in roaring pleasure.

Drenched in sweat and straining against the urge to cum, I bit down on my bottom lip until I drew blood to try and fight back the urge to blow my wad deep in my very own Mom's tight, constrictive asshole. It was incredibly exquisite to feel my mother Erica's anal-cavity squeezing my schlong, and I leaned in to slide my tongue up along the back of her neck to display my immense pleasure. I wanted to cum so very much, but I felt honour-bound to give her as much orgasmic pleasure as I possibly could in the meantime...

"AAARRGGGHHHH FUCK!" Erica screamed at the top of her lungs as I drove my prick deep inside my Mom's asshole and as she thrust herself back against me, straining around to make contact with me as much as possible. She twisted her neck around quite sharply so that she could kiss me once more on the mouth as she came. Her tongue slid into my mouth and danced around mine, while I reached down and cupped both of her full, rounded boobs in my big, manly hands and squeezed her nipples with my fingers.

I twisted the hardened tips of her breasts almost to the point of making her cry out in pain, because I knew it added to the sexual stimulation and made her cum much earlier. I knew that Erica was on the verge of cumming when she started to cry out in blissful ecstasy and buck about underneath my driving thrusts.

I could see by the look in her eyes in the bathroom mirror in front of us that she was feeling my thrusts down to the very core of her being, and that it was affecting her much more than I had ever imagined possible. She was grunting and thrashing about like mad, as though possessed by a wild, untamed beast of mythology that could not be bended to anyone's will but was as free as the wind, and as strong as the very elements themselves.

I needed to cum, and when Erica reached that final earth-shattering crescendo, when all the tension poured out of her, leaving her panting like crazy and slumped over the bathroom bench, struggling to catch her breath again after so much exertion. Although she had reached the pinnacle of pleasure, I did not relent in my driving thrusts, giving it to my Mom just as hard as ever because I did not want to loose the sense of impending release, which was almost upon me and I could feel hanging over the both of us like a blade.

With a sudden lunge right in to the hilt in Erica's dirty little bunghole, I rammed my right hand in between my mother's thighs and began to vigorously diddle her budding clit, causing her to gasp and shudder as I felt myself finally loose the control I had been fighting to keep for the longest time. My cock throbbing almost painfully, as I slid my swollen prick in til my hairy nuts slammed in hard against my meaty butt-cheeks, I felt my nuts tingling as I came with a flourish right inside my Mom's tight little asshole.

Flooding her bright red, well-stretched rectum with my thick, gooey white spunk, I let out a long, protracted sigh, and stumbled over onto the toilet again, where I literally passed out from sheer exhaustion. Oh fuck... I had never known so much sheer exhaustion before in my entire life!

Erica could hardly move, either. She struggled to raise her head up, and after just managing to achieve that course of action, gave me a slight, fleetingly warm smile. I loved her then as I knew I would love my mother always - as a mother, as a friend, and as a confidant I could entrust with my very deepest and darkest secrets. There was nothing that I was not prepared to share with this woman, the lady who had given birth to me more than 21 years ago and who had just consummated her love with me in the most tender, physical manner that there was.

I truly was my mother's beloved 'naughty boy', and I knew that, whatever else the future held for the two of us, we would somehow find a way to be happy and to have our incestuous relationship continue. In the end, it would all work out, and we would be together somehow... of that, I was absolutely certain!

* * * * *

Author's Note: Please feel free to write comments about the story; positive or negative, I appreciate all feedback. This was meant to be a stand-alone story so I wasn't planning to write a sequel, but I can if there's demand for one. I appreciate the support. Thank you for reading my story, and I hope that you enjoyed it.