Naughty Boy! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This compliment of mine brought a broad smile to Mandy's gorgeous young face, as I knew it would, and she, as one would've expected, acceded to my request to leave the 'fuck-me' boots on. She did look very damn desirable in the platform shoes, I had to say, and it added inches onto her already quite formidable height.

"What would you like now, huh?" Mandy asked me in a soft, teasingly sensuous voice - as though she didn't know what was forefront on my mind at that moment!

"Come here, now!" I said in the sternest, most commanding voice I could muster, which to my surprise did not crack under the intense sexual pressure I felt myself under. I needed to have her, right there and then, but I was determined to remain in control and to take this whole thing one slow, careful step at a time.

Following my command to the letter, Mandy was again standing right before me, her firm, supple young body glistening with sweat, her face flushed red with her obvious arousal and her firm, hardened nipples sticking out against the cups of her lace bra.

She was breathing in short, ragged gasps, and was standing a little more on her right foot than her left for some reason... As I looked more closely at the crotch of her G-string briefs, too, I began to notice that Mandy had a sizable wet patch of moisture there.

This couldn't have come from any other logical place than her pussy-gash. Mandy couldn't have been anything other than sexually aroused by the whole situation, of being displayed near nude in front of me and of being commanded to do my bidding.

"Kneel before me, you worthless wrench, and suck on my big, fat cock," I growled, pulling back the foreskin from around the head of my 9" monster. A bead of clear white pre-cum began to billow up out of the bulbous head of my cock-shaft, and Mandy's right forefinger began to slide around the sensitive tip of my dong, spreading the salty fluid around the very end of my roger as I gasped and shuddered with pre-orgasmic pleasure.

She then began to work her right hand around the length of my dong, using her hand to squeeze and tug on the girth of my prick as she wanked me off right in front of her, her big, doe-like eyes never leaving my own as she went to work on me.

Then, as I felt myself begin to drift away on the waves of intense pleasure and begin to loose control of my very senses, Mandy dropped to her knees again before me and, with a broad smile planted on her glistening, ruby-red lips, engulfed the bulbous head of my prick into her mouth.

Nibbling lightly on the helmeted head of my schlong as she sucked me back into her mouth with the strength of an industrial vacuum cleaner, Mandy pushed the forefinger of her right hand slowly into the tight, constrictive opening of my anus.

I felt the tip of her tongue run around the tiny little opening of my dick-staff, then the base of it began to lick and rub at the sensitive helmet-tip, driving me wild with pleasure to the extent where I almost felt as though I was going to pass out. Lord Almighty, how good it felt to have this happening to me, after everything else in my life that was already going on!

With Mandy's finger working its way slowly in and out of my ultra-sensitive asshole, not too deep to really cause me pain or discomfort but enough to really feel and enjoy the sensations, I was experiencing her blowjob on a new and entirely different level altogether, and felt as though I was working up to a big, super-strong orgasm a good deal quicker than I would have usually expected.

Using her left hand to knead and massage my hefty, wrinkly ball-sacs as she pushed the forefinger of her right hand into my tight, squeezing anal cavity, Mandy began to open her mouth wider and take even more of my dick further down the back of her throat than she had ever managed to before, struggling successfully to fit that much more of my prick in and allowing me to reach my climactic that much faster by bringing me off with her oral talents any way that she could think of.

There was some things Mandy did to me that I had never had done to me ever before in my life, by any woman who had been with me over the many years that I'd been sexually active. She was definitely the master of oral sex, and I could not hold out from her indefinitely...

"HOLY CRAP, I'M GONNA CCCUUUUUUMMMMMMMM!!!" I wailed, grasping a firm, brutal hold of Mandy's long, curly hair and shoving my dick right down her throat as far as I could go, my cum-filled nuts slamming in hard against her chin as I felt wave after thick, gooey wave of erupting semen bursting out of my cock.

My load of boiling jizz shot straight down Mandy's throat and, though for a few moments she was almost overwhelmed by the amount of love-splodge that was ejaculated from my dong and at one moment came close to choking, she did in the end manage to persevere, swallowing every last bit of my discharge. A job well done, all told, and because of that I was immensely proud of Mandy for it.

When she had finally finished gulping back the last mouthful of my cock-cream, Mandy gave me a broad, happy smile, her eyes glimmering with merriment as she leaned forward and kissed me longingly on the lips. I could taste my own sperm on her lips and in her mouth, but that didn't disturb me all that much.

"Strip out of your underwear, now..." I breathed in a short, husky voice, my face barely inches away from Mandy's. She closed her eyes and began to strip out of her skimpy, frilly undergarments, and I leaned forward as she unbuckled the back clasp of her bra to slide my tongue into her mouth.

Reaching out as her bra dropped away from her outthrust breasts and slipped to the floor, I cupped one of Mandy's solid, pliable titties in my right hand and flicked the nipple teasingly, causing her to gasp and arch her back. Mandy was quite obviously aroused by my actions, and I knew that she wanted me to take her just as much as I wanted to myself.

Sliding my right hand down over Mandy's smooth, flat stomach, I turned my attention to the dripping slit between my ex's legs, pushing and rubbing at her soaking wet snatch through the front of her G-string briefs til she was huffing and squirming about the place with a flushed, excited look on her face. Mandy was like putty in my hands as I played with her emotions like the consummate puppet-master, and I was easily able to use my knowledge of the female body, and the points of sexual desire which affected most women pleasurably, to bend her to my will...

"Oh God yes, fuck..." Mandy gasped as she squirmed about while I pushed two saliva-slick fingers as far as I could into her cunt through the flimsy little patch of silk that was the front of her G-string panties.

Girl-cum was pouring out of her twat, soaking into her briefs, running down her thighs, and covering my fingers and right hand with clear, sweet-tasting vaginal discharge. I hardly minded this at all, though. Soon enough, my fingers were making quite as loud squishing sound as I finger-fucked my gorgeous lover's tight, constricting smoo, driving her on to deeper cries of ecstasy and more intense pre-orgasmic exploits.

"Ah fuck baby, your pussy's so tight!" I grunted admiringly, shoving my tongue forcefully down Mandy's throat as I lifted her up and bodily carried her over to one of the nearby couches. I deposited her down upon the leather upholstery unceremoniously and then proceeded to hurriedly strip out of my dank, sweaty clothing, exposing my glistening body to Mandy's lustrous gaze.

She was basically salivating with desire by the time I was done, standing nude over the top of her, my eyes locked on her cum-soaked crotch, her privates covered by the barest of G-strings...

Moving down between her long, silky smooth thighs, I pried Mandy's legs open and then moved down in between them, making sure that one was swung over either one of my shoulders as I dropped my head down into her dank, husky groin. The smell of womanly arousal permeated the area as I lowered my head down in between my old love's legs, then pulled her underwear to the side as I ran the base of my tongue up the outer opening of her twat, making sure to lick up as much of her clear, juicy pre-cum as I possibly could as I went.

Working the tip of my tongue into the meaty, crinkled inner folds of her pussy as I pulled her flimsy panties down her legs and threw them aside without a care, I began to slowly, rhythmically lick and suck at Mandy's cunt-hole as she bucked and moaned softly with lust, her face scrunched up and her eyes glazed over with climactic pleasure as I went to work on her coochie. Sucking on the upper folds of her beaver and making sure to nibble lightly upon the hooded sheath of flesh that covered her clitoris, I soon had Mandy grunting and thrusting her pelvis up into my face as I ate out her snatch.

"Fucking Christ, baby, yeah... do it, darling, lick me just like that... ahhhaa ffffuuccccckkkkkk!!!" Mandy moaned, grasping my head by a thick handful of my hair and forcing my face in hard against her pussy as I tongued her deeper still.

Moving down past her pussy and down between the cheeks of Mandy's ass, which involved her having to be lying back on her upper back and shoulders with her butt sticking up in the air in front of me, I began to slide my tongue in and around the little puckered brown hole of her anus.

The dank, sweaty cleft of her ass-cheeks was not as repulsive to me as many people might've thought - one of the major things that drew me to women were their asses, and I was definitely heavily butt-orientated, having been that way for almost all of my sexually-active life.

Giving women rim-jobs, fingering or tasting assholes, and anal sex were all quite the norm for me, and I would definitely hold that against a woman that I was with if they weren't similarly inclined. I was well aware of the importance of sexual synch in a relationship, but so far in my life I was lucky to find that most ladies that I went with were more than happy to let me enjoy my anal fetish...

Pulling the cheeks of Mandy's buttocks far apart, I spat a large mouthful of saliva into the gaping, slick bunghole, and then pushed in my right forefinger all the way to the knuckle. She gasped and arched her back off the couch, her eyes bulging wide open with shock and pleasure as her sensitive anal receptors picked up the multitude of sensations coursing through her clenching sphincter-hole.

Grunting with bestial lust, Mandy reached down between her legs and vigorously diddled her budding, swollen clit as she came in a torrential splatter all over the place, her copious cunt-cream oozing out of her beet-red slit as her snatch overflowed with her climactic love-fluids. Jamming a couple of fingers into the swollen gash between her legs, Mandy frigged herself with intensity as I watched on, mesmerized and quite understandably very aroused at the finger-fucking display I was being given.

After awhile, she raised the cum-slick fingers up to her lips and sucked the digits in her mouth, and then afterwards slid her hand back down between her thighs and resumed playing with her pulsating pussy. Mandy was quite turned on, totally lewd and unashamed now that she was beyond the point of no return and positively tingling all over with orgasmic delight.

That was it - I was done with the preliminaries, it was time to get down to business! Raising myself up before her, positioning my firm, blood-gorged dick-stick at the entrance to her gaping, moist opening, I began to rub the bulbous, mushroom-shaped head of my dong up and down the dripping wet slit of Mandy's love-tunnel before slowly, timidly pushing into her tight, velvety cunt.

Pushing slowly into her pussy for what seemed like an age, I finally bottomed out when the head of my prick pressed up against Mandy's pelvic bone. I could feel the contracting walls of her tight, soaking wet pussy squeeze my dong in a vice-like grasp, making me grunt and shudder with orgasmic lust.

It almost had me passing out with pleasure as I fought to hold back the urge to cum inside her right there and then. I was seeing stars, and my vision was blurred by a tinge of red.

Working my cock out of the saucy little redhead's stretched snatch, I began to vigorously rub the opening of her juicy, gaping twat, teasing her budding clit as I went. I could feel my stiff cock throbbing almost rhythmically with arousal, almost bringing me to the point of seeing stars and cumming where I stood all over the place. My cum-heavy balls were aching for some form of release - the teasing foreplay had had a very deep affect on my own arousal, and although I had already cum down Mandy's throat, I was pretty darn close to climaxing again.

Moving back in and sliding my cock all the way up inside Mandy's tight, suctioning smoo, I began to ream my long dick-stick in and out of her aching snatch in steadily increasing thrusts. Sweat coursed down off my brow and poured out of the pores of my skin all over, mixing with the sweat that was coming off Mandy's body as we fucked.

Where our skin connected and rubbed together, the sweat was the worst, all squishy and uncomfortable to bear. We were becoming steadily hotter and forced to bear more discomforts as or coupling continued, but neither Mandy nor I had any intention of stopping our activities any time soon, considering the fact that she was building up to yet another orgasmic discharge and I was about to cum again on my own account.

Again with her legs up over my shoulders, I pounded my quite-sizable schlong in and out of Mandy Swanson's well-stretched pussy, making her grunt and moan as I kept on hitting her G-spot. My thrusts into her were at the perfect angle to really stimulate her clit, and it was paying off for the both of us in quite pleasurable dividends. Her snatch was squeezing and milking my cock in ways I had never imagined possible, and in turn I was bringing about Mandy's climax far quicker than I had thought possible, even with more than a healthy dose of optimism... we were moving like a well-oiled machine.

Finally feeling the orgasmic climax I had known was coming for so awhile now, Mandy grasped hold of me around the lower back and sunk her fingernails deep into my skin as she cried out with ecstasy. Her vagina squeezed my dick quite hard as she came, milking my dong with insistent vigour and deft skilfulness. I closed my eyes tight and tried to think of something, anything, to help me hold back my own orgasmic release, but the sensations I was feeling and the need to cum that gripped my own loins was overwhelming, and something that not even the strongest of wills could fight against.

With a long, wailing cry of release, I came with a mighty flood of dick-seed into my ex-girlfriend Mandy's clutching cunt, filling her twat up to the bring with my jizz and blasting ropes of love-spunk into the depths of her vaginal passage.

My potent semen was shot straight towards Mandy's fertile womb, but then I was sure that she was well aware of this fact and had taken the necessary preventative measures to ensure that nothing untoward occurred... for example, say, me knocking her up! That would most definitely be most unexpected, and a quite unwanted hindrance, to both of our lives.

"Wow, Kenny... that was really something..." Mandy breathed, giving me a broad grin and a quirky little wink when I looked over at her. I pulled myself off her body and dropped down with a long, disgruntled sigh onto the couch, overcome by exhaustion and a sense of comfortable emptiness. My balls were devoid of their baby-batter so I was able to have a break...

Mandy manoeuvred herself around on the couch so that her face was right above my flaccid cock, and she began to slowly, gently lick and suck her way around the bulbous, mushroom-head, making sure to slurp up and savour the combined mixture of our sex-fluids.

"Oh my, Mandy... it's like we've never been apart!" I groaned, feeling, much to my own amazement, my limp prick begin to twitch in her mouth, which was the most telltale sign of renewed life in the flaccid phallus. I could hardly believe that I'd managed to recover from my last orgasm so quickly, but then again, Mandy did have a magic mouth, and I was more than a little eager to sink that cock of mine into her alluringly tight-looking asshole. I prayed to Christ that I had enough time to do that, at least, before Mom came back from the shops and ruined things... man, if Charlie was willing to give me a piece of his own fiancé's gorgeous body in exchange for another go at our friendship, than he was definitely worth getting to know again!

This was too unbelievable for words, for sure, and almost too surreal to believe... if it wasn't happening to me I wouldn't be able to believe it! But then, I should know and understand more than anybody that life sometimes had its little surprises, and not everything conformed to neat little definitions and standards... there always is those shades of grey to everything in the world around us, that's what makes it so interesting to be alive.

##

When my mother Erica came home, pulling into the garage and shutting the garage-doors with her car remote, I strode out to meet her through the attachment that connected the car-ports to the house, not bothering to put on a stich of clothing.

Mandy had already left in her car, but I had written down both her number and Charlie's so I would be able to get in contact with them in the future, and she had been willing to let me keep her cum-soaked G-string panties as a souvenir, which I was grateful for.

When I met her out in the garage, around the back of the sedan starting to unload the boot of her shopping for the morning, I gave Erica a start because I had been so quiet, moving along without any shoes on. She jumped back with alarm, but then once she saw whom it was standing in the semi-darkness of the garage inclosure, she smiled and burst out laughing.

"Jeez, Kenny! What, are you trying to kill your poor old mother by giving me a heart attack or something?" she asked me with a mischievous grin, shaking her head as though she found something wrong with my actions, while at the same time keeping her head down so that I couldn't see the laughter reflected in her eyes.

But I knew my Mom well and knew when something deeply amused her - this was one of those occasions. Though she might have been genuinely frightened at first, the accidental scare had gotten her all fired up now and ready to go. She suddenly noticed the fact that I was naked, and reached out to cup my flaccid prick, squeezing its thick girth lightly before dropping it back, where it swayed back and forwards between my legs.

"Eager today, are we?" Mom asked me, smiling broadly with warmth, and not a little but a considerable amount of arousal of her own, as my veiny, red-hot prick began to lengthen and swell in her grasp. "You must've missed me not being here for you this morning, since I've been here of late every morning for you! You poor darling! I'm so sorry, darling, please let me help you..."

I smiled and nodded quickly, giving me my immediate consent. Erica dropped down straight away in front of me and, cold concrete floor and all, began to give me a wet, sloppy blowjob, running her tongue around the sensitive head of my cock and probing the tiny little piss-slit at its tip. I was soon gasping and rocking my hips forward, forcing my dong further down her throat as pre-cum continued to billow out of my dick-rod.

Waves of pleasure were coursing through my system as I felt my cum-heavy balls begin to throb with my ensuring orgasm. I knew that I was about to cum - that was a given. I could feel it building up within the very soul of my being, and soon enough my swaying nut-sacs began to erupt as my orgasm overtook me.