Naughty Boy! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blast after blast of thick, choking hot cum shot out of my throbbing, twitching prick and went straight down my mother's guzzling throat. She didn't even hesitate in drinking back my spunk, her eyes bulging a little bigger in their sockets as she struggled to swallow all of my jizz. But she wound up keeping a considerable amount of my thick, gooey dick-sludge in her mouth without gulping it all back immediately.

Pulling my limp schlong out of my Mom's mouth, I stared down at her with nothing but total and utter love in my heart for her as she smiled back at me with her eyes, keeping her mouth hanging open. She tilted her head back, and I leaned over to spit a large glob of saliva straight from my mouth and down to hers below...

Erica swallowed the mouthful of love-fluid straight down her throat, leaving me standing over her panting and covered in sweat. I couldn't help but grin at my beloved mother sheepishly, completely and utterly captivated by how gorgeous she was all the time... when we were in the middle of some of the most debauched sex I could have ever have imagined, she seemed even hotter and more alluringly innocent than ever!

I picked up my stunning Mom and kissed her hard on the lips, sliding my thrusting tongue down her throat as I reached out with both hands to squeeze and cup her breasts through the front of her thin blouse. I could feel my mother Erica's 36F-cups filling out in my hands quite nicely indeed, and made sure to tweak and flick the hardening nipples until I had her gasping and moaning with pleasure from my ministrations.

Pressing in against her and forcing her slowly back on her feet, I began to direct my mother back in the direction that I wanted her to go, until the small of Erica's back was pressing back hard against the front bonnet of my sports sedan. I kept on pressing my hands up against my Mom's breasts, cupping her boobs in my grasp and leaning in again to kiss her again, though it was a little more softly this time around.

My boner was soon sticking up towards the sky again as my arousal grew and my prick swelled up. Pulling the skin back off the head of my schlong, I then reached down with one hand and squeezed my mother Erica's firm, well-toned butt underneath her short little mini-skirt through her thin cotton panties. I loved the feel of my Mom's ass, and pushed my hand in between the full, firm globes of Erica's butt-mounds to make her moan and grunt with animalistic pleasure.

Yanking down her panties hurriedly, then with monstrous, primal urgency tugging my gorgeous lover's blouse up over her head to bear her huge, bulging mammaries to my ravenous gaze, I manoeuvred myself hurriedly in between Erica's legs and positioned my stiff, swollen cock-knob at the gaping wet entrance to my mother's cooze.

Deciding that a slow, rhythmic fucking was in order, I eased my prick into Erica's tight, constricting cunt, feeling the heat and the suffocating wetness all around my throbbing dick-tool as I worked my way in and out of her twat.

Oh God, it was incredible! I could hardly breathe, the pleasure was so intense, and within a few brief moments we were working ourselves up together by moving as one in silent tandem with our driving thrusts, as though we were not two separate people but one perfectly coordinated, well-oiled machine...

Kissing my Mom hard on the mouth, I began to work my dick in a bit further, really hitting Erica's G-spot and making her gasp and shudder with lust. Her velvety vadge squeezed my prick to the point where I thought I was about to pass out, and I shuddered all over with the overwhelming urge to cum gripping me...

I fought back against this desire, pressing my long forefinger slowly into Erica's asshole and making her scream out loud with animalistic pleasure as she came with utter abandonment on the end of my cock. As she orgasmed with a flourish, my huge swollen prick jammed all the way up her tight, dripping coochie, I lifted my mother up and began bouncing around the indoor garage with her, bouncing her up and down on my straining penis as she shuddered and gasped with utter unashamed, open passion.

There was now nothing more to our lovemaking than the sheer primal lust of our passionate coupling - no more refinement, no more uniform order, and no more trepidation. I just raised and lowered Erica up and down on my huge prong of turgid man-meat, and she in turn began to really holler right by my right ear, almost deafening me with her piercing racket.

Her pussy squeezed and milked my dong as she began to really get into the sensations that I knew my dick was giving her as I stretched her smoo to its breaking point, filling her up with my bulging prick and bringing tears of joy to her eyes as she came. Cum billowed out of Erica's straining, bloated cunt-hole and poured down over both of our legs and over my genitalia as we moved in tandem together, our bodies streaked with sweat and our muscles straining in exertion.

"OH FUCK ME, OH JESUS FUCKING CCCCHHHHHHIIIISSTTTT!!! I'M GONNA CCCCUUUUUMMMMMM!!!" my Mother bellowed at the top of her lungs.

I suddenly let go of her firm, meaty ass, which I had been holding her up on my dick by holding on to, keeping my hands near her but not actually propping her up anymore because I wanted her to enjoy the sudden sensation of being filled up to the bring with my dick at a moment when she was least suspecting it, but that it would have the most impact on her. It did, sending the gorgeous, mature Mama right over the edge... she screamed and shuddered with climactic pleasure, arching her back and clawing at me as the orgasm rocked through her whole body.

"Fucking hell..." I grunted, thrusting my cock in and out of her pulsating snatch as I went over to a nearby workbench, and lifted her up and onto a cleared bit of workspace on the bench. Driving my dick in and out of her saturated smoo, I had Erica's body trembling with lust as I took her body and gave it everything I had. I was going to cum again pretty soon, I was pretty sure of that, but this time I wanted to hold back a little bit longer...

Leaning down to slurp and suck on each one of my Mom's tits with berserk abandon, I kept thrusting my hips back and forward with every driving lunge into her tight wet twat, then tugged her head back roughly and spat a second mouthful of spit into her dirty, lovely mouth, which she promptly swallowed like the good little slut she was.

"I'm gonna lick your dirty fucking cunt, you bitch! You'll like that, wouldn't ya? Your very own son, licking your soaking wet pussy... that'll turn you on, eh?" I spat out, leaning in to slide my tongue into her mouth again and French kiss my hot and horny Mom, something I found myself doing at nearly every opportunity.

While I reamed her out up on the workbench my stepfather used on the rare occasions when he felt the need to be Mr. Fix-It and got all hands-on with his repairs, I slid my right forefinger back around Mom's smooth, firm meaty buttocks and pressed the finger again up her tight little bum-hole. It was a strange sensation, to have my dick driving in and out of my very own mother Erica's smoo while I finger-fucked her tight little anus at the same time, but there was definitely one thing about the whole situation that I could not deny - it was fucking incredible!

My blue balls were positively aching with the insurmountable desire to cum deep inside my Mom's throbbing twat, and, although I was pretty sure that I could still give it to her for quite a while without loosing control and orgasming before I was ready to, I pulled my cum-slick schlong out of her just to be on the same side.

Dropping down in front of Erica, who was still slouching over on the wooden workbench, utterly drained of her strength and literally fucked into oblivion from my relentless punishment, I was the one who was forced to bear the cold concrete as I propped myself up on my knees and leaned in to lick my new incestuous lover's dripping wet snatch.

Running my tongue through the thick, fleshy pink folds of Erica Thompson's pussy, I began to gently suck on her meaty outer vulval-lips, nibbling on them lightly which caused waves of incredible pleasure coursing through my mother's straining, sweat-drenched body. She muttered incoherent endearments as she thrust her pelvis out hard against my face, almost smothering me to death with her pussy - all things considered, not a terrible way to go in my books!

I slurped and sucked on her dripping vadge with all the deft skilfulness I could muster, making Erica shudder and squirm with pleasure as she grunted softly and began to gasp in short, ragged breaths. Her eyes were bulging and her mouth hung open ever-so-slightly - I could see these little details from where I was, my mouth planted on her twat in between my mother's long, smooth thighs. It was a truly glorious experience...

There wasn't anything on this world sweeter than a gorgeous woman's hot, wet pussy... at least I thought that was the case, anyway. I loved to muff-dive, and I thought there was little else that I'd ever experienced that came close to the sheer joy I got out of making a woman cum with my mouth and my tongue. Erica got the full brunt of my years of practice at the art of licking pink pussies, and she was melting like butter under the intense, skilful barrage of my long, darting tongue.

I looked up at her from where I was crouching, in between Erica's legs, and gave my mother a broad smile and a wink as I lifted my mouth up off her dripping slit for the first time in quite a while, to suck in a long, deep breath of fresh air. I could see by the dreamy, far-away look in Mom's eyes that she was definitely 'enjoying the moment', as it were... I had never in my wildest dreams imagined life to be any hotter.

Sex with my ex-girlfriend Mandy, a woman I had thought had been gone from my life forever, and now I was getting my Mom Erica in a hot, passionate incest-fuck in the afternoon... could life be any grander for a horny young sonofabitch like myself? I fuckin think not!

"Baby, please... put your mouth back on my pussy! I need you to keep licking me, darling, I'm so close to cumming now!" Erica begged me, reaching out with both hands to gently cup my face and lightly pull me back down between her legs. I knew that there was no way I could get out of my commitments now...

I had to keep on slurping at her snatch til she came, there could be no way around it! Although I wasn't exactly dreading the task, I wasn't really looking forward to it either. I wanted to try something else, something different, and this was getting me much too worked up for my own good...

My cock was throbbing and twitching achingly, jutting out from between my own legs and swaying back and forwards as I moved around the place. It was a pretty obscene sight to behold - my highly aroused dick swaying backwards and forwards, the foreskin pulled back, the bulging red mushroom-like head of my cock exposed, slick with pre-cum.

I needed to sink my cock back into some tight, wet pussy, or maybe I could slide it back into Erica's slurping mouth again... I needed to do something else, anything else, to help relieve the intense pressure that I was under now. My nut-sacs were way beyond the stage of being called 'blue' - it was lucky I hadn't already passed on to the next life or something, because I'd been under so much sexual stimulation and hadn't cum yet in such a considerable amount of time.

But I didn't just have to worry about my own pleasure, oh no... Mom wanted me to lick her snatch until she came, and that was fine! Her wish would always be my command, as I would do anything at all for the woman I loved. I'd go through hell for this woman, this heavenly creature who'd given me life, and who'd cared for me, moulding and protecting me against all harm, giving me all that I needed in life and asking for little in return...

Our love was eternal, and utterly infallible.

Returning my focus to my mother's dripping cooze, I began to knead and lap at the budding hood of flesh which shielded Erica's budding clitoris, causing her to gasp and tremble ever-so-gently with barely-perceived pleasure. I grunted to myself, and then unleashed the full arsenal of techniques at my disposal to bring about sexual stimulation of that clit...

It didn't take long before I was moaning with my own pleasure, lapping at Erica's gaping cunt like a madman as she orgasmed, her sweet clear pussy-juices flooding my mouth with their incredible nectar as she climaxed in a huff and a primal, animalistic roar.

Her hair hanging back in wild, dishevelled strands and her wild eyes bulging in her skull, Erica looked as though she had really had the Big One... and I could attest to the fact that she had - most of her wondrous girly-cum wound up in my mouth and, soon afterwards, down my throat!

"OOOOHHHH YYYYEEAAAAAHHH!!!" Erica gasped, jerking and shuddering two or three final times as the climax subsided, and I gave her a couple more departing licks before lifting my head up and away from her coochie, and rose up onto my own two feet again in front of her. "Ah, thank-you so much, my darling boy! You are so wonderful to me!"

"Yeah, baby, I know!" I said straight back to her with a cocky, confident smile of my own, knowing that I was 'all-that' and loving it! But I had my priorities now, and the most important, pressing issue at that immediate point in time in my life was the need that I had to empty my scrotal sacs, right there and then, preferably in one of my Mom's three accommodating orifices... but then suddenly, as though I had been hit by a thunderbolt from the gods themselves, inspiration struck. "You wouldn't mind a bit of anal now, would you?"

"Oh no, baby... in fact, that sounds just perfect!" Erica cooed in that soft, infinitely sexy voice of hers, making me gasp and shudder even though we weren't actually touching... the sound of her sultry voice was like smooth, caressing fingers running up and down my spine.

I was on a razor's edge of lust, so close to actually cumming but yet so far from the release that I so desperately needed. I felt incredible - so horny and on fire on the inside, yet also so far from the orgasmic release that I desired that it felt like I was slowly dying...

Erica quickly rolled around on the wood workbench, presenting her firm, round, full ass to me, and I dropped down immediately again and spread her butt-cheeks open to my ravenous gaze. Bending forwards eagerly, I slowly, lavishly began to lick my way around the dirty rim of my mother Erica's asshole, tasting the dank, smelly residue of her rear-end as I pushed the tip of my tongue slowly into her tight butt-plug.

It was a tight fit, but over time, her constrictive sphincter began to give in to my working, and soon enough I had my tongue buried deep into Mom's anus and I was slurping and sucking on her anus with a relish. I was a real dirty young man with a major anal fetish, and it was my mother's asshole that I lusted after above all others...

Call me sick, call me perverted, I don't care... she was mine, and I was hers, and we could me as tender and as filthy with each other when we made love as we liked because we loved and trusted each other.

As I tongued out her dirty rectum, Mom squirmed around with luscious delight, moaning and grunting with animalistic pleasure as I tongue-fucked her bum-hole. It was so dirty and perverted, so totally unpleasant in the abject sense, that I found it to be one of the most arousing sexual acts imaginable and could hardly get enough of the taste of a woman's ass!

But I quickly realised that Erica's anal duct was moist and lubricated enough for the job, and, the consummate professional that I was, immediately moved up into position, moving my rigid penis into place and then slowly sliding the head of my schlong into her tight, squeezing rectum.

The bulbous cock-knob pressed in against the outer ring of Erica's anus but didn't immediately slip in - it took a couple of good pushes in from me to finally get the head of my dick-shaft into her butt-hole, but then once the mushroom-shaped tip finally plopped into her back-end, it was smooth sailing on from there as my mother's anus stretched out a little to accommodate the side of my invading phallus.

I had to stop a couple of times as I attempted to bury the entire length of my cock in her bunghole, both because Erica's tight rectum wasn't open enough that that point to take me any further inside or and, at one or two moments during the proceedings, because her vice-like asshole was milking my prick so well that I felt as though I was going to cum if I went any further.

It wasn't all that long before Erica, now with her very own son's bulging, straining 9" cock buried to the hilt in her anus, stretching it to its utter extremities, began to cum with a torrential cry of utter primal abandonment, tears of utter ecstatic pleasure coursing through her frame as she jutted and thrashed about with wild, orgasmic delight.

Grunting with bestial desire, she began to buck back against me as I drove into her asshole, making my dong slide all the further into her tight, well-stretched rectum with each thrust. After about the twentieth deep anal-thrust, I pulled my cock out of my mother's rectum and quickly moved around until my dick was swinging backwards and forwards near her head.

Not needing me to say a word of encouragement, Erica reached down with one hand to cup my rigid dick-stick and moved down to suck on the head of my schlong with her mouth. Bobbing her head up and down on my cock a few times, making sure to slobber around quite considerably and ensuring that she had slimed it up quite a bit, Erica opened her mouth until it was gaping wide open and took the entire length of my prick into her straining mouth. My dong slid down the back of her throat, and her tongue swirled around it like crazy.

She went absolutely crazy, slurping and sucking on my cock as if she was starved for dick and needed my man-sludge NOW! I could feel her tongue on my rigid roger everywhere, and it was driving me positively wild with lust. But then, just as I felt myself beginning to be carried away with the masterful blowjob, my mother had moved her mouth away and had positioned herself back for some more deep anal...

Sighing almost regretfully, I moved back around behind my Mom and shoved my cock right up her lubed, stretched asshole again, buggering her brutally up the backdoor again while she grunted and gasped in lustful pleasure, diddling her clit like crazy with her right hand while keeping herself propped up on the workbench with her left hand.

"Oh yeah darling, fuck my Goddamn asshole raw!" Erica groaned, and I shuddered with barely-repressed climactic pleasure as I felt my Mom's rectum squeezing my cock tightly as I drove in and out of her ass. "Ah yeh, fuck ya Mama's tight fuckin butt, you nasty motherfucker! Ooohhh I love you so much, darling!"

Reaching down under her jerking, swaying body with my left hand, I squeezed Erica's swinging tit and pinched its nipple almost to the point of inflicting pain. I then raised my right hand high above my head and held it there, pausing to savour the moment... Mom had no idea what was coming, but I knew she'd love it because I knew what she got off on in the bedroom.

Swinging in with the palm of my hand, I slapped my mother Erica's right ass-cheek as I pounded her stretched anus, which made her cry out in a heady mixture of pleasure and pain, and sent her tumbling over the edge of ecstasy as she came with a mighty cry of release, trickling streams of gleet dribbling out of her gaping cunt and down her thighs as I reamed her back-hole out.

Pulling my prick out of my Mom's gaping, crimson-red shithole, I spat a glob of saliva out of my mouth over her butt and let it dribble down on a long string to pool around her puckered, brown bum-hole.