Naughty Boy! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I moved two fingers of my right hand down and pushed them straight into her well-lubed, stretched anus. It was incredible, but I could immediately tell that I had much more yet to offer to my horny, monstrously aroused and ravenous mother, and I was more than willing to see how far I could go, and how far I could push the boundaries...

Moving down so that I could look up from near the ground and get a real good look at Erica's gaping butt-hole and pussy as I frigged her tight, suctioning anus, I reached up with my left hand and pushed a probing finger into the depths of Mom's sucking, moist wet moot. Driving the digit as far as I could into her pussy, all the way in til it felt as though the tip of my finger had neared the back of my love's squeezing twat and things were really beginning to get hot and moist in there, it felt pretty damn strange, with a couple of fingers of my other hand buried up her rear-end at the same time...

Finger-fucking both of her openings at the same time, sending Erica Thompson careening over the edge of pleasure and falling away as she screamed and hollered and shuddered with mind-blowing, orgasmic ecstasy, I grunted to myself as I felt my balls begin to empty their discharge right there and then. Oh fucking Jesus, I was cumming!

I really didn't have all that much forewarning this time, so it was a pretty darn hurried time I had of it indeed, moving with a hurried motion back up into a standing position and sliding my cock all the way into Erica's tight, squeezing anus. Thrusting in and out of her back-end about a half-dozen times, I finally felt cum exploding out of the end of my prick and fill up Mommy's straining, well-fucked asshole with my dick-jizz.

Her bowels bloated with my spunk, I felt my darling Mom shudder and orgasm yet again as Erica felt my hot cock-cream fill her insides. With a long, contented sigh, I pulled my limp, cum-covered schlong out of my mother's gaping wet asshole and, somehow, managed to stagger towards the door, which led from the indoor garage into the house itself.

I didn't check that Erica was following me into the house, but knew she was anyway. Clothes, the last load of shopping... none of that mattered to us anymore. We just wanted to lie down on a nice, soft, comfortable bed again and rest... for the next round, of course!

We dropped down onto the big, soft king-sized bed that Erica shared with her husband Roger, and I immediately felt fatigue take its course, numbing my mind and dulling my senses, lulling me off to sleep.

Just before we finally did drift off to sleep, Erica found the energy to crawl down between my legs and suck lightly on my cock, running her tongue all around the length of my limp dick as she made sure to lick up all of our combined love-sauce and gulp back the heady mixture. I sighed contentedly as I felt her wet, sucking mouth on my schlong. I was too tired to think about it all that much, and she wasn't into giving me pleasure at that time but rather simply willing to clean up my cock with her mouth...

After a little while, just a minute or so, Erica moved up on the bed to join me. I wrapped my arms protectively around the gorgeous, mature babe's body, squeezing her lightly in my grasp as we began to drift away and let the darkness take us...

I wondered idly before I drifted off to sleep whether I would dream while I slept, and whether my dreams would be full of attractive woman and would be all about hot, steamy porn-style sex. Somehow, I doubted this. I felt as though I was already living out a porno movie. One of the damn hottest fuckin pornos I could've possibly have imagined, at that!

##

In the end, I wound up telling Mom about what had happened between my ex-girlfriend, Mandy Swanson, and me before she'd come home from the shops the very next day, around lunchtime, because I'd felt so damn guilty about it all and I couldn't keep it inside me anymore.

Erica, smiling broadly, had immediately stopped making the beef and cheese sandwiches she was buttering up for the two of us and moved around the kitchen bench to wrap her arms around my neck and kiss me deep on the mouth. After our lips had pulled away and we were both able to talk again, finally catching our breath, she spoke her peace.

"Look, baby, you are an adult and I am a married woman... your mother, no less! Now, we're living here in Newark, and people know us. We have friends and family who know who we are and know we're blood relatives. So we can never be a couple together outside of the safety of our home! And I'm married to your stepfather Roger, and although I know he doesn't hold a candle to your abilities in the bedroom, I still love him deeply, as do you... we can't hurt him so deeply, it would destroy him to know we are together. So, there can never be a real life for the two of us..."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing from my mother, the only woman I believed I could ever love... she was killing me with her words, as though she was driving a knife into my heart and watching on with cold, unreadable eyes as I died right before her, because I thought she was calling things off, leaving me out in the lurch with my heart on the chopping block.

She could see the pain in my eyes, and must have realised my fears, the intelligent, perceptive woman that she was... hurriedly, Erica tried to reassure me with smooth, calming words of comfort.

"No, honey, I'm not calling things off darling... I couldn't even if I had a mind to! I can't stand the thought of not being with you now, fucking me with that lovely, big fat baseball-bat dick of yours! I love you so very much, baby boy, and you'll always have a place in my sex life now, for as long as you want to screw your old Mom..."

"You're not that old, Mom!" I shot back, visibly relieved that it wasn't my worst fear come true as I'd first believed.

"I want you to make love to other women, darling... I don't mind it if you want to keep fucking my sister Yvette, or that Mandy woman, or any girl that takes your fancy. All I want for my baby is for you to be happy, okay?"

"Oh Jeez, Mom, you're wonderful!" I exclaimed, kissing her fleetingly on the lips.

"I know, hon," she replied with a quirky little smile, her eyes sparkling with delight.

"Oh yeah, Mom... you never got around to the surprise that you'd promised me!"

"Ah, you hadn't forgotten! I thought that you might have..." Erica said with a broadening grin. "Okay... I'll tell ya what. Tonight, after dinner and a movie, I'll give you that surprise that I promised, alright?"

"Alright..." I said with a smirk of my own. Something in my gut told me that this 'surprise' Mom had in store for me was going to be something for the ages!

##

Aunt Yvette had gotten in contact with me around dinnertime at last by calling my mobile phone. I was helping Mom put on a roast and set the table when the phone went off in my pocket, and I hurriedly pulled it out and looked at the LCD panel. When I saw who it was on the caller ID screen, I smiled and turned to look at Erica, who was already looking at me inquisitively.

"It's Aunt Yvette... probably wanting to know what was going on and how we were both doing since last week!"

"I think we're going pretty damn fine, thank-you very much!" Erica said playfully, giving me a good pinch on my right ass-cheek as she slipped by me. I smiled at her and shook my head as I thumbed the TALK button.

"Hello, Kenny here. Go!"

"Kenny! I got you, good! It's Yvette," my Aunt said in a short, clipped voice, obviously strained with stress. I smiled broadly. "How's it going over there? Is Erica alright, is she taking things well even now, after a week?"

"Ah, yeah, she's taking things quite well, in a manner of speaking..." I said, letting my voice trail off. I wanted to leave her out there in a lurch, hanging there in the breeze a bit and stewing on the inside on her own fears and self-doubts.

"In a manner of speaking...? What in God's name does that mean?" Aunt Yvette asked, the panic plainly evident now in her voice. "Please, is everything alright? I don't need this, on top of the pregnancy too..."

"What? You're pregnant?" I exclaimed disbelievingly, right in front of Mom and everything, who gasped out loud and almost fell over on the floor in front of me. "When did you find out? Do you think I'm the one who knocked you up?"

"I'm sure that you're the father, darling... you're the only man that I've been with without contraceptives of late... are you pleased?"

"Of course I am, Aunt Yvette! I'm just a little taken aback, of course, you must understand that..." I said to her, reeling at the huge news she had just informed me of. I could hardly get my head around it... I was going to be a father! And the woman who was giving birth to my child was my Aunt!

"So, Kenny, is everything alright with your mother? Is she alright still about the two of us?"

By this time, Mom had collected herself together again and was indicating for me to pass the phone back over to her. I nodded my head in ascent. "Look, Aunt Yvette, I think it's fine with her still... now look, she's right here now. I'll put you onto her right now to have a chat, and to talk it out amongst yourselves."

I passed the mobile telephone over to Erica and went into the lounge room to think, dinner forgotten, everything forgotten... the only thing that kept going through my mind again and again was those three words Yvette had told me, just before: YOU'RE THE FATHER. Those three words that were destined to change my life forever...

When she came into the lounge room from the kitchen, my mother's face was booming with excitement, and she looked happier than I had ever seen her for a very long time. She raced over to me and leapt into my arms, wrapping herself around my neck and jamming her tongue down my throat in a deep, passionate French kiss.

Breaking away from me after a long while of tongue-lashing, Erica Thompson smiled broadly at me, her only child, and gave me a tight hug. "I'm so happy for you both I could scream to the heavens with joy..." she exclaimed. "I assured my sister that everything was fine between the two of us and that I was very excited for her expected child. It makes me so proud that you were the one to give her such a special gift, my son..."

I could hardly believe it - my mother was tearing up over the fact that I had impregnated her younger sister! This was incredible!

After a little while, in which Mom had to fight back the urge to burst out sobbing uncontrollably, she continued on with what she had to say. "Aunt Yvette should be coming over tomorrow night for dinner... Roger won't be back from his business trip until Thursday, so we have plenty of time to work things out. I explained to her that you and I have become lovers as well and she is very understanding. But you have to be there now for your Aunt, Kenny. Especially now that you have a child with her on the way."

"I know, Mom, I know... I'm just so pleased this is all alright with you," I said to her, with all sincerity. "There is no other woman on this planet that is more special to me, and that I could ever love more, than you..."

Erica, grinning at me lovingly, didn't try to hold back the tears this time - it would have been a loosing battle.

##

The roast dinner went down splendidly and, two bottles of bubbly white wine downed later, we were sitting on the rugged carpet in front of the television, watching a pretty hot XXX porno DVD.

As I kissed Erica softly and sensuously on her slightly parted lips, my right hand slid down the bare skin of her back, all the way to the point where the cleft of her ass began. Pressing into this valley between the firm globes of her firm, rounded buttocks with the forefinger of my right hand, I shoved my tongue as far into my mother's wet, sucking mouth as I could at the same time.

She was going nuts in my arms, really gagging for a good seeing-to, and I was more than happy to give it to her, fuelled on by the entire incredible day's worth of unbelievable events...

We had stripped out of our clothing and retreated together to the lounge room to watch a hot and steamy porno after dinner, and now, as Jenna Jameson and Briana Banks shared some lucky stud's bulging, solid dick-stick between them, giving him the most incredibly wet, skilful blowjob I had ever seen in a skin-flick, I felt my Mom Erica began to squeeze and pull on my own 9" prick as she was getting horny and wet herself.

I let out a low groan of agonized pleasure as she flicked the very sensitive tip of my cock with one of her long nails, smiling at me devilishly all the while. Then, she began to spread a bit of the pre-cum that had started to boil up out of the piss-slit around the head of my swollen dong, afterwards lifting the slick digit up to her mouth to suck the essence of my arousal off into her mouth.

Her humungous mammaries, 36F-cup beasts of boob-tastic fun, swelled out over my hands as I squeezed and kneaded them both quite strongly, making sure to handle her ultra-sensitive nipples pretty hard because I knew the rough trade was a sure-fire way to turn Erica on. She was wet and dripping with arousal, sure, but I wanted much more out of my horny minx Mom before I gave her what she really wanted...

"Oh Lord Almighty, this is so wrong yet so good..." she gasped out loud, squirming around quite a bit in my arms as we embraced.

"Hey babe, what was this surprise that you've been promising me so much of late, huh?" I asked my Mom softly, nibbling gently on her left earlobe as I pressed my cock in hard against the palm of her hand, which forced back the foreskin from around my dick-knob foreskin, making a long spurt of pre-cum erupt out of my schlong and shoot right up her arm.

"Ah, yeah... I'll just go and get it for you, love." Erica got up onto her feet and hurriedly shot out of the room, her gorgeous, round meaty ass swaying sexily back and forwards as she walked out.

She was damn foxy, even though she was getting on in the years... none of that showed on my beloved Mom, but the experience definitely did, especially when it came to sex! I could never imagine my sex life without her now; it just wouldn't be the same without her dynamic presence.

When she came back into the room, my jaw dropped in total and utter disbelief - she was not alone, but in fact had brought an equally naked Jasmine Beckham into the room as well!

Jasmine was a close friend of my Mom Erica since they'd been in high school together, and they were both happily married to rich, successful business-orientated men in their 50s. She was an extremely youthful, attractive-looking woman of 36 years, who had managed to keep fit and trim by doing aerobics, working out at the gym, running and playing sports... especially tennis.

Both she and my Mom had a real love for playing outdoor tennis - they were in fact doubles partners at their local country club, where the rich, socialite-types went to mingle. I'd always had a bit of a crush on Mrs Beckham, and now that Mom had seemingly brought her here to get in on the action, it seemed like she herself was more than happy for me to make my wishes come true!

"Well, aren't you going to come say hello?" Jasmine Beckham asked in a friendly yet playfully mocking voice, standing a little bit more on her right foot than her left as she strutted in front of me.

She definitely had a model's body, and the face of a Greek goddess... I could see why my stepfather's very good friend and business acquaintance Trevor Beckham had decided to marry the ex-supermodel about 15 years ago, when he was starting to hit it big himself. She had long, shiny and straight jet-black hair, without a strain of grey in sight, and bright blue eyes that sparkled with colour and exuberant life.

With long, smooth slim legs and a small, firm butt that just wouldn't quit, Jasmine was really fine up until that point... but it was her tits that were something really special. I had always had a pretty damn good notion that they'd be something else to see when she was naked and exposed to my gaze, but nothing could properly prepare me for how utterly delectable they actually did look. They were big, pointed cones of luscious booby-flesh, tipped with large, swollen, dark-brown nipples that I just ached to lick and suck at.

A heavenly mix of black and Vietnamese, Jasmine was a truly incredible example of perfect feminine beauty, an irresistible blending of physical strength and smooth womanly grace. With a body that was bronzed and smooth to the touch, as well as being sculptured and well-toned from intense physical trials, Jasmine was a real pin-up babe, one of those one-in-a-million beauties who had the world at their feet and could go as far in life as they so desired.

It took a lot for another woman to make friends with someone like Jasmine, but I knew they had been friends since they'd been young girls, and that their bond of friendship was a very deep thing indeed and would probably be able to stand up to any trial or tribulation.

As my gaze focused in on the gorgeous exotic sex-bomb's dripping wet snatch, I could see that Jasmine's meaty outer vulval-lips were in fact light brown in colour, which was definitely not like most women's twats I'd seen over the years. But as she reached down with her right hand, parted the outer lips of her smoo, and slid the forefinger of that hand deep into her soaking vadge, I could see that she was just as pink on the inside as all the other babes that'd come before her and I was jolted into action.

Before I quite realised in my own mind that I was moving at all, I was standing in front of the two horny, pretty mature babes. I wrapped my right arm around Jasmine's waist and pulled her hard up against my body, then reached over with my left hand and slipped it around behind my mother's back to cup one of the full, meaty cheeks of her bum.

"Hi there, Mrs Beckham..." I said softly, my breath blasting across Jasmine's parted lips, before I leaned in and kissed her gently on her mouth. I could feel her full, luscious breasts, about a 34D-cup by my estimation, pressing against my chest as we embraced, and could even feel her heart tapping away at a mile a minute as we passionately locked our lips. My tongue slid into her mouth and hers into mine as our emotions got us all carried away...

"Oh God, I've wanted this for so long..." Jasmine breathed haughtily, reaching down between my legs to grab a firm hold of my turgid 9" schlong, squeezing and tugging on my raging hard phallus and making me groan from deep down in the pit of my stomach with arousal.

"You have?" I sighed, feeling her cool, delicate fingers wrapped around my hot dick-meat, scorching me like cold ice on my burning privates. "I don't believe it... I would've been more than happy to bed you, my love."

"Ah, you're just saying that cause I'm your mother's best friend..." Jasmine said softly, but I could see the look of smug self-satisfaction in her eyes and knew that my words had pleased her greatly. Well, I'd only been speaking the truth... "You're mother told me all about all of this as soon as it happened, and I've got to say, the whole notion of this incestuous affair's been getting me hot and bothered all the time. I just couldn't stand it any longer - I had to get in on it!"

"Well, the more the merrier, wouldn't you say, Kenny?" Mom said with a smile, giving me a little wink at the end.

"Oh hell yeah, Mom, you bet!" I exclaimed excitedly, as Jasmine dropped down onto her knees in front of me and opened her mouth to take the head of my cock in between her full, cushioned crimson-red lips.

Feeling my mother's friend's lips wrapped tightly around the mushroom-shaped head of my schlong and feeling her fingers weigh each one of my hefty, wrinkled ball-sacs in turn as she sucked me, I grunted audibly with passion and began to gently work my finger in between the cheeks of my mother's ass, pressing it in against the puckered hole of her anus until she too was gasping and straining herself.