Naughty Boy! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As sleep finally numbed my senses and I began to drift away, I could hear the moans and the slurps of the DVD as another hot and heavy sex scene came on... I couldn't make out the performers, and my eyes wouldn't open wide enough for me to get a better look at the TV screen.

While the sounds of passionate porno sex echoed through the room in crystal-clear, Dolby Digital 5.1 sound, I could hear more sounds of luscious love, but this time from another direction... it did not take me very long to realise that Erica and Jasmine were going to work on each other while I rested. I was more than happy to let them go - I was, after all, simply a flesh-and-blood man, not a miracle-worker who could get it up every other minute and who needed no rest.

Life went on... I had no idea what my own destiny had in store for me, but there was one thing that I knew for certain. Wherever I was going in life, and whatever was waiting in store for me on the road ahead, I was going to have a hell of a lot of fun in the foreseeable future as I followed my path and headed towards my destiny!

To Be Continued...

* * * * *

Author's Note: Because of the overwhelmingly positive feedback I have received about writing a sequel to my previous posting, Naughty Boy!, I have decided to turn what I had originally thought of as a stand-alone story into a series. I do not have all that much intention of seeing this go on past the third or fifth chapter, as I like to keep my ideas turning over and get them all down into good stories as soon as possible for my readers to enjoy. Any ideas or suggestions on things you would like to see in my work, or words of support and encouragement, would be greatly appreciated. I would like to thank you all for taking the time out to read my work, and please, if you like this story, cast your vote!

TheCaptain