Naughty Boy! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hardly believe all the obscenely filthy words my mother was saying as I kept on pounding her, but I loved it all and it only served to fuel the blistering fires of my passionate desire. There was no force known that could have stopped me from continuing to give it to Mom, but I felt as though I was slowly loosing ground against the lustful completion that threatened to overwhelm the both of us. I had made Mom cum a couple of times already since we had started, but I was feeling my own self-control begin to wane as my own need to orgasm began to wash over me.

I knew just what I needed to do, and I think Mom understood what I had in mind about the same time that I did, because she helped me roll around onto the tabletop and then moved into position up on top of me, straddling my waist and guiding my penis back to the opening of her tight, dripping twat. I felt the very head of my prick slip back into her and let out a satisfied little grunt, then, as she began to impale herself slowly down on my twitching pole of dick-meat, she too began to sigh and moan softly.

When I was fully inside her hugging warmth yet again, I began to feel the twitching forewarning as the walls of my mother’s pussy began to squeeze and contract my straining prick and knew immediately that she was near another orgasm. This one, however, was going to be big, and I could see the look of indescribable lust play out across my Mom’s eyes. I couldn’t help but feel an incredible sense of jealousy. I really wanted to cum, and cum hard…

Bounding up and down on my raging hard-on, Mom let out a long series of animalistic grunts and groans of arousal, and I could feel how wet and unusually responsive she had become to me since we had arranged ourselves into this new position. Looking up into her eyes, I could see that Erica was being swept away by wave after wave of passion, and I wanted her to have so much more.

I worked the forefinger of my right hand straight up her tight asshole, pistoning it in and out of the squeezing back passage with fervent intensity, and it immediately became blindingly apparent that Mom really got off on the digit up her butt because she let out a blood-curdling scream and came all over herself, the desktop, and me underneath her, as her cunt-cream saturated everything. I was taken to another world of pleasure as my mother’s pussy clenched down tight on my prick, and before I even realised what was happening, I was grunting with bestial rapture and shooting wads of thick, gooey and extremely potent cum into the depths of her still-twitching womb.

It was an absolutely amazing feeling, to cum along with my Mom at the very same moment, and one that I knew I would cherish for the rest of my days as soon as it happened. There were few things that could equal that moment in my life, I knew that, and it brought a big, cocky-as-shit grin to my face just knowing how great I’d satisfied my mother before allowing myself to cum. Most men, I knew, wouldn’t have been so thoughtful…

“Oh yeah darling…” Erica moaned, dropping down to rest her head against my chest and to breathe lightly into my left ear. “I love it so much when we manage to cum together.”

“There’s nothing else in this world like it, Mom,” I replied, speaking the God’s-honest truth. I reached up from where my right hand had been moments earlier, cupping her round, meaty ass gently, and ran it through Mom’s long chestnut-brown hair lovingly. “I’m so lucky to have such a fantastic mother…”

“Ah, you’re just saying that ‘cause you’re fucking me…” Mom cooed seductively, worming her way down my body til she had one of my wrinkly, currently empty ball-sacs clamped down around her luscious red lips.

As I felt my cock slowly begin to twitch in response to the way my mother Erica was lapping and sucking at each one of my hairy nuts in turn, I started to think about what Mom had said earlier on about me finding myself a girlfriend. It really did sound complicated, and definitely added to my already hectic lifestyle as I had explained to Mom before, but I did want to find myself a woman to be with at university, like all my friends, and start getting back into the field again with somebody my age who wasn’t a relative…

And Mom had made it plaintively clear that it certainly didn’t have any bearing whatsoever on all the incest-sex I was going to get in the future… and that, I most definitely had to say, was a very good thing indeed.

The future definitely looked bright. I had no firm idea what lay in store for me in the future, or how I was going to manage to find peace and happiness in my life, but one thing was for sure – there wasn’t going to be any need to whack off alone in my room to my sizable stash of porno magazines anymore! Not with my mother Erica and my Aunt Yvette there to see to my every need and fantasy…

The girlfriend issue… well that was something that I would have to think about. I most definitely wasn’t wanting to settle down or anything crazy like that, but I understood Mom’s concerns: she wanted me to be happy with a woman my own age, someone I could love and cherish the way my mother wished Roger would love and cherish her, like he had when they had first gotten married all those years ago.

It was hard, I thought to myself, when a parent tried to live their life through the life of one of their children… it was especially hard, of course, in my case, because of my ‘special relationship’ with Mom. She wanted me to be happy but she didn’t quite understand, or maybe didn’t quite believe, that I was happiest when I was with her, loving her….

Things were good in my life as they were, sure. But if I could have more, then all the better…

To Be Continued…

Author’s Note: Firstly, I would like to apologize for the lack of postings over the past couple of months. My life has been pretty hectic as of late and there were some unforseen, severe problems with the computer that had to be straightened out. Rest assured, I aim to get the last two parts of this story out to my avid readers as soon as possible. I really do appreciate all the feedback that I get, positive or negative, and try to work all the tips and suggestions that I feel are appropriate to the storyline into my work. I would again like to thank all the readers who took time out to enjoy my posting, and please, cast your vote: it’s an effective way to make your opinions count!

TheCaptain