Naughty Boy! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, what do you think then? Pretty sweet, huh?" Charlie boasted, with a confident smile stretched across his face from ear to ear. I had to nod in agreement, because there was no denying the fact that the place did look pretty damn awesome.

Charlie gave me a knowing look and we continued on towards the back of the club, to the STAFF ONLY area behind the bar where I figured all the offices were… but on our way, we found ourselves impeded by a beautiful, busty blond bombshell dressed up as a sexy, half-naked cowgirl.

She looked positively radiant, with long billowing golden-coloured locks and bright blue-green eyes. The bountiful babe also had thick, crimson-red lips (the natural colour heightened by the glazy lipstick she had applied earlier on, before starting her work for the day), long eyelashes, a cute little button-nose, and the most gorgeously, purely angelic yet at the same time sensuously sinful face I had seen in a very long time.

Her ‘stripper's outfit' was absolutely amazing, too, helping to highlight her sexiness and prominently display her best assets in the most formidable fashion available. She was wearing a khaki-coloured ‘cowboy's jacket' (or cowgirl's jacket, depending on how one chose to look at it) with two big holes cut out of the front of it, through which her two huge lightly-tanned mammaries bulged out for all the gaping perverts to gaze upon.

Then there were the skin-tight, snake-leather pants, with crotch- and ass-holes cut out so that all of the stripper-babe's womanly wares were on display to the gawkers just like her tits. She had a smooth, hairless pussy (which I actually thought was quite big compared to the other cunts I had seen and sampled in my time), and real long, sleek muscular legs. A real sexy minx, someone that I could definitely would've liked to get with.

I was hooked from the very first moment…

"Ah Charlie, I was meaning to talk to you about that ‘favour' I did for you last week and…" the blonde sex-kitten started, but then quickly she pulled herself up short and stopped talking as soon as she noticed my presence behind my old friend. "Oh, sorry boss, I didn't see you were with somebody."

"Haha, no, that's alright Savannah. This is my old pal Kenny. I was going to introduce you later on, but now's a good an opportunity as any, don't you agree?"

"Umph, yeh, sure thing…"

I smiled at her and took hold of her right hand in both of mine, then raised her hand to my lips and kissed it reverently. A little cheesy, I know… but hey, I'm an old-school gentleman at heart, damn me world if you wish but it was the way I'm always going to be. "Savannah… a beautiful name for a beautiful woman."

Behind me, Charlie rolled his eyes skyward with mock disgust, smiling all the while at my chivalrous act. He knew that I'd hop through rings of fire or run over burning hot chunks of coal for a crack at a babe like that… Charlie Ingram knew me well, better I thought sometimes than I knew myself, and at some points in my life I found that extremely creepy.

"Why thank-you… You're far sweeter than Charlie here, Kenny," Savannah said, playfully swatting her boss's right shoulder. We all had a laugh, we exchanged a few more pleasantries for a minute or two longer, and then Charlie and I carried on towards the offices at the back of the club. But before we left, Charlie said something that immediately got my already-stiff dick throbbing achingly in my pants in anticipation.

"Hey Savannah," he said, "don't forget to bring that big, beautiful butt of yours back to my office in about twenty minutes, huh?" With that, Charlie leaned over and, cupping one of his employee's ass-cheeks in his right hand, slipped his tongue into the willing stripper's mouth. Watching the two of them making out right in front of me, getting into their French kiss while Savannah was so close and with all her bits hanging out for everyone who only bothered to able to see, I was granite-hard in mere seconds and felt a very intense, aching sense of impending pressure building up in my swollen, cum-heavy nuts. They had to be the size of Goddamn rockmelons! I thought to myself.

After the longest time, they broke apart, and I suddenly realized that the mini-spectacle had drawn a bit of attention from those around us, who had until mere moments earlier been fixated on all the strippers that were all over the place. I smiled, and so did Savannah and Charlie. It was all we could really do about it, anyhow.

"I'll talk with you about that ‘favour' later on," Charlie promised Savannah in a low voice. Then, to me, he said, "Come on, Kenny, we've gotta keep moving. Our sexy little minx of a cowgirl here's gonna make a private appearance back in my office in about twenty minutes, okay? Til then, boy-o, we'll shoot the shit, hey? Catch up on old times…"

I nodded in agreement (though I would have been more than happy to have Savannah join the two of us right then and there) and moved to follow Charlie as he moved towards the back-offices. But then suddenly Savannah was in front of me, with her right hand resting lightly on my chest, blocking my path.

She gave me an ever-so-slight, cute little smile, which seemed very quirky and innocent, and leaned up to kiss me lightly on the mouth. Her tongue flickered into my mouth for the briefest of moments, and then was gone again just as fast, and she was moving on, heading towards a long table full of drunken, rowdy-looking Japanese business-honchos.

I was stunned, and looked to Charlie. He was staring right back at me, a big grin plastered across his face. I smiled and shook my head. I really shouldn't have been surprised that a guy like Charlie would've set something like Savannah up for our enjoyment, but I couldn't help it – it had still come out of the blue for me. I had to tell myself that with Charlie, anything could happen… I was determined that whatever he pulled next, I would not be shocked by it.

That bastard and his crazy stunts were always pushing the limits… but he loved it, that's the way he was, and he was never going to bend, break or change. Charlie was definitely one of a kind.

##

For about twenty to twenty-five minutes, in Charlie's comfortably-furnished managerial office in the back area of his strip-club, we both kicked back and relaxed, filling in some of the detail that we wished to share about our lives with the other. I had decided earlier that, for the time being at least, I would hold back on telling my old friend about what had happened between my Aunt Yvette, my Mom Erica and myself… if in the future I did decide to tell him, then I would then, when I felt more comfortable to do so.

We drank our drinks (a couple of Jack Daniels and cokes in two fairly large glass tumblers) and talked about life in general, but our sexual conquests in particular. I could tell quite quickly that Charlie could sense I was holding back on me, and not a few times I found myself almost slipping and giving up the dirt on my incestuous lovers. My formerly estranged friend was real clever and ruthlessly conniving, and even more devious than I had remembered (which I hadn't believed could have been possible).

"Okay, my friend, I know that something really awesome happened to you that you haven't told me, and that's alright, I can deal… but really, you should share these things, get them out in the open. I promise you nothing that you tell me that you don't want to share with others will ever go out past these lips," Charlie said solemnly, looking me straight in the eye as he vowed this. I could see by the look in his eyes that he was dead serious about what he told me, but I just couldn't do it… I looked away from him and he understood, dropping the subject entirely.

There was awkward silence for a few long, drawn-out moments, then a light tapping on the door roused the both of us out of our own private thoughts and our heads snapped around. Charlie got up out of his seat behind the big, cleared-off desk, a big smile plastered across his face.

"My friend, you are in for a real treat now…" he promised me, opening the door and leaning out to give Savannah, dressed in her sensational cowgirl outfit, a light kiss on the cheek. He then quickly moved to the right to let her into the room, with her firm round ass swaying backwards and forwards in such a sexy, arousing fashion and her eyes locked right on mine.

"Hello there, stud," Savannah, the gorgeous stripper, cooed with a lilt-sweet little voice, standing there about a metre in front of my chair still with her tits, ass and crotch exposed. I could see that her pussy was damp and pre-cum was leaking out down both of her legs in abundance, which made my already considerably aroused cock all the harder inside my pants. Goddamn it, I wanted to sink my dick inside that beautiful bitch's tight wet twat more than anything else, and it was killing me to just sit there in my chair as she sauntered around, shaking everything God gave her so close to me! "Charlie tells me that you're an old friend of his, someone he hasn't seen for a long time… he says you deserve something nice from him, something to make up for a wrong he inflicted. Well, guess what darlin'? I'm gonna fuck your brains out, right here, right now… how would that be?"

"Oh fuck… that'll be great!" I stammered, looking over at Charlie as Savannah moved quickly over to where I sat and dropped down onto her knees in front of me. Charlie was leaning against the far wall, with a slight smile on his lips now and a sort of far-off, dreamy look in his eyes.

Savannah had a lust-filled glaze in her eyes as she reached out and squeezed the firm girth of my cock through the crotch of my pants, then started to hastily unclip the buckle of my belt and tug out my blood-swollen prick so she could work on it far more thoroughly. Once she had it out and grasped tightly in her right hand, she immediately began jacking me off, pulling the wrinkled flesh of my dick-sheath up and down in an ever-increasing fashion, her eyes glued to the swollen, moist head of my cock.

The blonde goddess licked her lips as she stared at the mushroom-shaped tip of my prick, her face alight with unwholesome delight and her body straining forward to get as close to that rigid phallus as possible without touching it with anything else but her right hand.

I could not believe that this was happening… but then, I could hardly believe that anything that had happened over the past couple of weeks had really transpired. I was in a new twilight world filled with improbable sexual encounters and gorgeous broads willing to jump my bones at a moment's notice… I was sort of surprised that, considering all the sex I had been involved in lately, I hadn't already been fucked completely raw.

Savannah finally seemed to crave into her base desires and leaned forward, the tip of her tongue snaking out to finally make fleeting contact with the little pee-slit on the end of my schlong, causing an intense wave of almost crippling pleasure to course through my entire body. My already bloated balls, filled with the churning load of cum that I was sure was going to come out on or inside Savannah sooner or later, tingled with pre-orgasmic delight at the teasing ministrations.

Running her tongue along the underside of my cock, from the base of it (where my nut-sacs ended) all the way up to the mushroom-shaped tip. She made sure to slobber around a bit, leaving a fair amount of saliva in her tracks to lube up my dick-stick. The way she licked and nibbled at my cock drove me wild with lust, but did not clench the fires of my desire the way I would have expected a normal blowjob to – in fact, in this case Savannah seemed to be hell-bent on fuelling the flames of my passion.

At last, after licking, sucking and biting lightly on every little sensitive piece of my crotch, including my balls and the bit of bare skin between my scrotum and asshole, Savannah opened her mouth wide open, to an almost unbelievable degree, and started to take the full length of my prick down her throat. Slowly getting 9" of super-sensitive dick-meat down the throat of a horny, gorgeous blonde babe like Savannah had to be a very memorable sexual experience, to be sure, but because I had been somewhat spoilt of late with all the varied fucking I'd been getting, I found the experience less enjoyable than I would have before all the incest-sex with my Mom and my Aunty.

She was a real excellent cock-sucker, that was for damn sure, and as she took the entire length of my dick down to the back of my throat until she almost gagged on my bloated schlong, Savannah reached down with her now-free right hand to play with her dripping pussy. I looked down at her beautiful face, with her pouting red lips wrapped tightly around the full swollen base of my cock, and I had to smile broadly in wrapt appreciation. She was pretty damn good, yeah that was undoubted… I just wanted this to be something out of this world!

Charlie, over by the door, had his own dick out in his right hand and was wanking it as he watched me getting sucked off, his eyes locked right on my own prick as Savannah bobbed up and down on it firmness. His hand was almost blurred out completely by the speed of which he was tugging off his own beet-red member, and sweat was coursing down his face in abundance. The guy was obviously turned on to the extreme, and I knew that Savannah was real hot and horny… suddenly I began to get an idea, a wicked idea, but one with which I was reasonably confident all parties would agree to without much complaint.

"Ahh Charlie, why don't you come on over here and join in on the fun?" I managed to grunt out, as my eyes rolled up into the back of their sockets and pleasure of a monumental scale washed over me. Damn, Savannah was real good at cocksucking! I could really grow to like this, I thought to myself. Grow… lousy little pun.

"Umph, yeh sure Kenny, thanks a lot man," Charlie said with a smile, moving quickly over to where Savannah was giving me one hell of a blowjob where I was sitting on one side of my mate's desk and dropping down behind her, his eyes now locked right on her bare naked behind. They burned with such intensity that I had to smile myself – dang it if Charlie wasn't really fuckin aroused! I had been pretty confident that this could turn into a threesome between myself, Savannah and Charlie, and I was right on the money.

Charlie grabbed hold of both of Savannah's firm, meaty ass-cheeks from behind as she moved her butt back to make it easier for him to go to work, her lips still wrapped right around my cock as she continued to suck my schlong in and out of her mouth. She had worked her way back onto her hands and knees, with her butt sticking out for Charlie to knead and caress, and her mouth still going to town on my hard prick. It was the perfect position for her to be in for the both of us, at least for the time being.

As Savannah yet again managed to swallow the entire length of my prick, til at last her lips slammed down against the base of my groin for the umpteenth time so far over the last few stretched-out minutes, Charlie stretched the cheeks of the stripper's buttocks wide open and hurriedly dropped down onto his hands and knees to shove his face straight in there. He hurriedly went to work licking and sucking on Savannah from the back, and by the way she was moaning and squirming about Charlie really knew what he was doing.

The fact that my pal was going to town munching on Savannah's pussy and asshole while she was sucking away like a whore needing a cum-feast really had me going, and I was soon seeing stars as the need to climax became a gut-wrenching force inside me that threatened to swamp my senses. Savannah suddenly tensed up, and then let out a shuddering shiver at last and a loud grown around the base of my cock, which was buried at the time in the back of her throat. I knew instantly that Charlie must have gotten her off, and that she was coasting down from a real massive orgasm.

Now, Savannah went up another gear altogether, increasing her intentions on my cock even more which was something I had not thought was even possible. She swirled her tongue all around my prick and nibbled lightly on the head, then shoved the tip of her probing tongue in hard against the tiny little piss-head and sucked hard on my love-pole, swallowing as much of my pre-cum as she could get. Savannah then squeezed and massaged my cum-heavy nuts with her left hand as she continued to continuously finger-fuck herself with her right hand, something that she had not stopped even when Charlie had started to lick at her snatch from behind.

It was an amazing way for her to give me pleasure. I reached down with both of my hands and cupped her heavy tits, squeezing and pulling on her hardened nipples til she was gasping and moaning in lustrous, pleasure with my dick still sliding in and out of her mouth. Then she started humming and it was all over. The vibrations of the humming coursing through the entirety of my dick-rod sent me plummeting over the edge of reason. I tried to croak out a warning just as the first jet of jism erupted up out of my bloated balls and shot straight down into the back of Savannah's throat.

At first the climax caught the blonde by surprise and she started to choke and splutter on my spunk, but then she quickly seized upon the opportunity and went to work drinking back as much of my gooey white cum as possible. Watching her throat muscles as she gulped back mouthfuls of my jizz was a delightful sight to behold, and Savannah was really more than happy to please me by not missing a single drop of my potent baby-batter, swallowing every last bit of my semen.

When it was all over and my limp cock hung down in front of her, Savannah raised her right hand up from where it had been otherwise occupied working on her pussy, lightly grabbed hold of my dick, and raised it up so she could give it a soft kiss on its now-deflated knob. She was really a sweet girl, and my opinion of her was growing better and better with each passing moment.

"Goddamn it, that was so fucking good," I croaked out, looking over as Charlie who was back up on his feet and hurriedly stripping off his Armani suit. "Damn, mate, you really found yourself a nasty little bitch here, didn't you?"

"Oh yeah, Kenny, Savannah's a pearler," Charlie agreed with a lecherous smile, getting his pants and underwear off and standing there in front of both myself and the blonde stripper with his huge dong sticking straight out in front of him in all its impressive glory. "Why don't you come around here and get a taste of this horny broad's pussy and asshole, while I slam her fuckin' beautiful mouth and bust a nut down her throat, eh? Goddamn it, I'm so damn turned on!"

I smiled and nodded in agreement, and looked down at Savannah. She looked up at me with eyes that sparkled with barely-restrained lust, and I found my dick lurching yet again in my lap just at the mere sight of the state of debauchery she was in. I pulled my shirt up over my head and at last stepped completely out of my jeans as Charlie shed the last of his super-expensive Armani suit, not seeming to have a care in the world for it as he chucked the clothing aside in his haste to be naked.

We swapped places; Charlie sat down on the chair and offered his straining cock to Savannah's pliable mouth, while I moved around behind her butt and dropped to my knees behind her, my eyes locked on her dripping wet snatch and gaping little anal-hole. I wanted to feast on her pussy and anus for weeks, and I could tell by the way Charlie was moaning and gasping in pleasure that he too was enjoying his predicament. This babe really knew how to give herself up to two men at once…

I stuck my tongue straight up Savannah's vaginal-duct and was instantly rewarded with a thick, gooey load of girl-cum. Her tasty cunt-cream was pouring out of the depths of her love-tunnel in guzzling quantities, and I quickly found myself struggling to lick and suck back as much of her jizz as she was pumping out of her pussy.