Naughty Boy! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving my right hand up to press the forefinger gently into the thick, meaty folds of Savannah's gaping wet pussy, I slowly began to worm the probing digit into the depths of the horny babe's tight cunt, feeling the walls of her love-vice close in around my finger as I violated her. Letting out a sharp gasp once I had my forefinger inside her as far as I could, Savannah trembled just a little bit as I worked it back out, then jammed the finger back inside her again. I went on like this over and over again, just working one finger in and out of her saturated snatch, teasing and tormenting her by not even veering anywhere near her clitoris at any point of the proceedings.

After a long while of just one lone digit invading Savannah's pussy, I pushed in a second finger, then before she had really begun to adjust to this intrusion, a third. Savannah let out a low moan with Charlie's cock clamped tightly around her lips, her head bobbing up and down rhythmically in my friend's lap as she sucked him off. So I knew that I was doing a good job on her… I decided to take things a little further, and see just how far Savannah was going to let me go.

I moved up a little further til my mouth was clamped down over the blonde's tiny, puckered brown asshole, and without a moment's hesitation I thrust my tongue into her back passage as far as I could. Savannah let out a rapturous scream of pleasure and came in a torrential mess, cum running out of her pussy around my probing fingers and dribbling down both her legs to the carpeted floor. She went ravenous on Charlie's cock, and the next thing any of us knew, he too was shuddering and moaning in orgasmic pleasure, shooting his load down Savannah's throat just as I'd done only a few moments earlier.

Charlie pulled his dick out of her mouth at the end and let the last two squirts of his jizz splatter over Savannah's tits and face, coating her with cum and leaving her to hurriedly scoop up as much of it as she could managed to get and lick it off her fingers. It was so dirty, vile and perverted that it was also quite sexy, and I was soon as stiff as I had ever been before, raring to fuck.

"Do you want her pussy or her ass?" Charlie asked me, standing up out of the chair and moving around to his desk. "This is your treat, my friend, so it's your call…"

"Umph… that's a tough one… I think I'll have to go with her pussy, at least first off," I replied. Charlie nodded in agreement to my decision.

"Alright then, boys, let's get fuckin'! We'll do this on the desk; it's the easiest place for all of us to get the most comfortable. Charlie, since you'll be taking my ass, you'll have to be on the bottom. Lie down on your back on the desk and I'll get on top of you, and then you can shove that lovely, big dick of yours up my ass. Then you can come over here and fuck my tight little cunt, Kenny. I love it when big cocks are sliding into my pussy and asshole at the same time…" Savannah said. She let out a moan of pleasure, sliding her right hand down to play with her clit and slide a finger into her matchbox to stir up her copious juices. "Fucking Jesus, it's almost enough to make me cum just thinking about it!"


I grinned broadly, as too did Charlie, and we each moved around to where Savannah directed us, following her instructions implicitly and without complaint. She really knew how to organise us all and get us into the most comfortable, effective positions… I had to admire her for the fact that none of this seemed to faze her, it all seemed, to a certain extent, ‘normal' and nothing much out of the ordinary in any great manner.

Charlie, stretched out across the tabletop, waited with his dick sticking up in the air for Savannah to come on over and lower herself down onto his cock. He held his prick up straight so that he could help guide it into her tight, hugging asshole if needed – my pal's cock was twitching spasmodically in anticipation, and I could see that his face was flushed a real deep shade of red. He was really turned on, and his ball-sacs, swollen up with a massive load of cum, were like two gigantic rocks stuffed in bags of wrinkly skin.

Savannah, her body shaking with her own arousal, hurriedly climbed up onto the table and spun around so that she was facing me. Then, she swung her legs over Charlie's waist so that she was straddling him, and lowered herself slowly down towards his huge tool.

Charlie held his cock in place as Savannah dropped down onto his granite-hard prick. The head of his dick-stick pressed in against the wrinkled little hole of her anus, but, despite all the pre-cum and saliva that coated his member, would not pass further on past this point. His cock-knob nuzzled against the tight little opening but would not slip into her anus. Savannah's sphincter was too tight and Charlie wasn't lubricated enough to make the passage of his prick easier to bear.

So, as I watched on, she told Charlie to hurriedly guide his cock into her pussy and let her fuck herself up and down on him, lubing up his dick enough to make the penetration of her asshole as arousing and pain-free as possible. Charlie did exactly what he was bidden without a moment's hesitation, and soon enough, Savannah was slowly sliding his big fat prick into her tight, constrictive bunghole.

Her eyes bulged open as the last few inches of Charlie's dick-meat slid into her, then rolled up into the back of her head as the pleasurable sensations overcame her. Her jaw was sagging open and her tongue hung out but Savannah did not care, and I was so wrapped up in the moment that I thought I was going to burst.

I moved quickly in and positioned myself in between her legs, moving my rock-hard cock forward til the tip of my prick was pushing gently in against the firm, fleshy outer opening of her vadge. The wet, copious cunt-cum which poured out of Savannah's gaping twat helped make my entry smooth and effortless, and within moments I was banging away into her pussy in tempo with Charlie's probing thrusts into her asshole.

I could feel my friend's cock filling up her butt as he drove up into her, at the same time as I forced my own prick into the hugging depths of Savannah's smoo, driving her on to new levels of rapturous depravity. Soon she was grunting and gasping with primal lust as the both of us fucked her every which way, driving ourselves into and out of her stretched orifices without remorse, leaving her haggard and aching.

A stream of spittle slid down out of the corner of her mouth but I leaned down to lick it all up, working my way up to her mouth where I kissed her hard on the lips. I forced my tongue into Savannah's mouth, and tasted the residual combination of man-cum that still remained there, but this did not dampen my spirits – in fact, it served only to fuel on the fires of my lust.

When I had finished kissing her roughly and after she was able to catch her breath, Savannah started to scream out obscenities at the top of her lungs. "OH YEAH, KEEP FUCKIN' ME JUST LIKE THAT YOU DIRTY BASTARDS!!! OH JEZUS YES FUCK ME UP MY FUCKIN' TIGHT ASSHOLE CHARLE, ‘CAUSE YOU KNOW IT MAKES ME CUM SO HARD! AAAHH SHIT YEAH POUND MY PUSSY WITH EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT KENNY, I LOVE IT ROUGH JUST THE WAY YOU'RE FUCKING ME!!! OH SWEET MOTHER OF CHRIST YYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!"

We kept on banging away at Savannah til the three of us were drenched in sweat and Charlie was complaining that his butt was getting numb, and then we decided that us men would swap places and we would start on the horny, nefarious stripper again. So I wound up sitting on a sweat-covered tabletop as Savannah manoeuvred herself around and into position on top of me. I needed her help to guide my prick into her gaping back-passage, but once I was inside of her it was smooth sailing on from there.

When Charlie entered her sopping wet, stretched-out pussy, we got back into the groove again and went to town double-teaming this sweet piece of prime ass… and, on the subject of ass, Savannah's was absolutely amazing. It was so tight and constrictive despite the fact that Charlie had been rogering it with his baton-like dick for previous ten minutes. I was in hog heaven.

After about five minutes in our new positions, Savannah began to tense up, her body jerking and shuddering slightly as mini-orgasms ripped through her body. Her eyes shot open and she arched her back in pleasure when Charlie reached down between their bodies to rub her budding clitoris.

Then she started to grunt and groan with climactic passion as my dick slid in and out of her asshole, as Charlie worked his penis into and out of her sopping, gaping wet cunt. Savannah's pussy was dripping with girl-cum, pouring down over Charlie's cock and balls as he fucked her relentlessly, and dribbling down the crack of her ass to do the same to me. I was in another world of orgasmic delight, my eyes clouding over with pleasure.

Suddenly, Charlie started to really bang into Savannah's cunt, pushing her over the edge yet again inside of moments of her last orgasm and making her cum yet again, this time though much harder than before. As her cunt-cream poured out of her and Savannah's tight vaginal-muscles locked down hard around my friend's cock, I could actually feel the vibrations of his orgasm rocking through Charlie's body and into the blonde's stripper.

She came just as he did, and then I felt the walls of Savannah's anus squeezing me even tighter than ever before and in a blink of an eye, I was cumming up her butt-hole right along with them. After a while, Savannah and Charlie settled down a little but I was still blasting cum up her well-stretched asshole. Savannah shuddered and gasped in lustrous pleasure as my cum kept on filling up her back-passage, but then in the end I finished spurting up inside her and we all settled down for a bit of a rest.

An amazing sense of euphoria and satisfaction washed over me after I had cum up Savannah's lubricated, stretched asshole, and I was feeling as though I had achieved some incredibly special level of peace and wholeness, which I was not aware I was lacking from before. My limp dick at last slipped out of Savannah's gaping asshole, covered with a mixture of love-juices and tingling a little bit from all the constant sexual exertions.

I just wanted to rest, and I knew that the others felt exactly the same. So, after letting Savannah know that I wanted to get up off the table and waiting for her to move off me, I waddled over to a nearby seat, my back hurting just a little from the hard desktop I'd been lying on just before, and plopped down into the chair without another thought. I was dead tired, but sated in a way I had not been in quite some time.

"Hey Kenny, you ought to rest up now too while you still have the chance…" Charlie confided in me with a broad smile, stepping away from Savannah with his limp schlong hanging down between his legs, slick with a potent concoction of sex-fluids just as my own was. "I've got another surprise for you."

"Oh crap, now what, Charlie?" I demanded, feeling a rush of adrenaline rip through me as I realised that my friend had yet another surprising trick up his sleeve. Charlie just smiled and shook his head, not answering my question, and turned back to face Savannah, whom he kissed hard on the mouth.

Then he grabbed hold of her by both of her shoulders and pushed the sexy blonde down onto her knees in front of him. Savannah, though she herself was clearly exhausted by the last half-hour or so of hard fucking, got the hint and immediately sucked Charlie's cock back into her mouth.

Watching Savannah's head bob up and down on my friend's cock, as he moaned softly and arched his back in pleasure, I could feel a tingling sensation in my own dick and wrinkly ball-sacs, but nothing more happened than that. I didn't get hard or feel an overwhelming sense of arousal. I think I'd been fucked raw, for the time being at least. And that sure as hell was all right by me!

As he arched is back and let out a low little groan, and as I watched on with rapt fascination as Savannah continued her skilful ministrations on Charlie's swollen, baton-like dick, taking all of his formidable appendage deep down the back of her throat and gulping back as much of his pre-cum as his bloated ball-sacs could produce, there was an unmistakably loud creaking sound that came from the direction of the door to the office.

I snapped my head around as fast as I could and saw, much to my surprise, Charlie's fiancée and my ex-girlfriend Mandy Swanson standing there, dressed to the nines in a very sharp-looking, expensive businesswoman's suit, just as upscale and exclusively-made as my friend's Armani was.

Mandy took in everything at a glance and did not seem to be disturbed by any of it – the smell of sex in the air, the fact that her soon-to-be husband was getting his cock sucked by a masterful dick-tease like Savannah, a beautiful blonde goddess, and my own naked, voyeuristic actions across from them both, not a direct member but getting my own sense of perverse pleasure just from watching them.

I stared at Mandy for the longest time, afraid of what she was going to do… after the longest time, she met my gaze, and I found myself stunned by what I saw, though when I really thought about it I shouldn't have been…

Pure, unadulterated lust burned in those tiny light blue eyes of hers. With a flick of her head, which sent her long strawberry-red hair flying away from around her face and back behind her, Mandy strode forward into the room purposefully, mindful though to close and this time lock the door, something which Charlie seemed to have missed… I was suspicious almost from the start that he had set this all up intentionally, with the door being unlocked and the way that Mandy had taken all of this. But I sure wasn't about to complain about things, no way in hell!

As Mandy came over to where I was sitting, she stripped off the outer jacket that she was wearing and threw it aside, then hurriedly unbuttoned the front of her blouse, revealing a lacy red brassiere which contained her large, firm DD-cup breasts. She quickly nestled into the seat beside me, though it was a tight squeeze to get her in as well… but I loved it. My body was pressed up hard against hers, and she rested her head in against my broad chest… her, almost fully clothed, me, completely naked and sticky with sweat and a mixture of cum, both my own and Savannah's.

We lay there together and watched her fiancée getting his cock sucked by one of his hot employees, both of whom were still blissfully unaware of the extra observer. When Charlie did open his eyes, he saw Mandy and his eyes widened in their sockets, but before he said anything he managed to bite down on his lower lip to stop the words from coming out and gave me a wink.

I grinned back, just as Mandy's right hand slipped down under my cock to cup my balls. My dick was beginning to inflate again, and Mandy was determined to get me hard, fast… squeezing each nut-sac in turn, she gave me a sexy little smile, then, still without a word being exchanged between us, leaned over to kiss me passionately on the lips, slipping in her tongue to twirl around mine inside my own mouth.

I could tell just by the way his face was beginning to turn red and contort that Charlie was about to cum. He raised his right arm and gave us a thumbs-up as he pushed his dick as far down Savannah's throat as possible, then erupted, spewing his jizz out and making her swallow every last bit of his load. Savannah relished drinking back every last vestige of Charlie's hot, gooey spunk, licking her lips at the end to get the very last remains that had dribbled out when he pulled his limp prick after he was done.

After the hazy cloud of lust that she had been gripped in for the past hour or so began to disperse, and she started to regain her senses again, Savannah realised that Mandy Swanson was watching her intently, the fiancée of the man she had just given a blowjob to… she leapt up to her feet, startled and afraid of being assaulted in some way, and looked straight to Charlie Ingram for support and protection.

"Savannah, it's alright, please settle down…" Charlie said hurriedly, rushing in to reassure the sometimes-callgirl. "Mandy won't hurt you, I promise you that. She is quite happy for me to take other lovers, and I don't mind her taking any man that she chooses to bed. We have an understanding between us, I swear, and its alright for us to take other partners, just as long as we let each other know who exactly we're fucking at any one time."

Savannah seemed a bit more calmed, after Charlie laid things out for her, but she still seemed nervous and afraid. Mandy, seeing this, knew that it was time for her to act. "Savannah, please, this is all fine for me… I know that Charlie loves me more than anything or anyone else in the world, and he knows I love him the same way, but this is different – this has nothing to do with love, but everything to do with lust. He knows that I've fucked Kenny in the past, and he doesn't mind me fucking Kenny now or whenever I want to in the future, because Charlie knows about it and feels no jealousy about our relationship. He knows that it's just lust. I've known all out your relationship with my fiancée from the moment that it began and I also know that it's all about lust, so I too feel no jealousy… it's okay in my mind for you to fuck Charlie, because I know that he loves me and is happiest with me."

I fought the urge to burst out laughing at this point. They were definitely made for each other, Charlie Ingram and Mandy Swanson, each one as twisted and as pervertedly sexual as the other. And this was the perfect business for Charlie to be running – a stroke of genius on his part…

"Alright then…" Savannah said. "As long as all this is okay by you, Mandy."

"Oh, it is, Savannah, it sure is," Mandy cooed with a seductive lilt in her voice, then grinned broadly and began to gyrate her body about on the seat beside me. She pushed her full, bountiful breasts into my side and leaned over to rain kisses down upon me, then her long, wet tongue snaked into my right ear, causing tingles to start out all over my body and my already-rigid cock to twitch in her tight grasp. "In fact, everything goes, as far as I'm concerned…"

Savannah, a wicked grin now plastered across her gorgeous face, let out a low, saucy chuckle that made my dick twitch a second time inside of ten seconds. "Anything, huh? Then how about I eat out your twat while you suck on Kenny's beautiful cock?"

"Well, that sounds like a plan, girlfriend!" Mandy said with a laugh, hurriedly getting up out of the chair to yank off her blouse and then, as fast as she could, her bra after that. Savannah, Charlie and I had little time to admire Mandy's ample tit-flesh before she rushed into unbuckling her business-skirt and letting that piece of restrictive work-clothing flutter by the wayside.

I was a little shocked to see that she wasn't wearing any panties underneath her skirt, though how anything could have shocked me anymore after all the things I had done and witnessed of late, I did not know. Her pussy gaped open and was dripping with lust.

Mandy looked at Charlie and Savannah, giving them both broad smiles and giving her fiancée a quick kiss through the air, then spun back around to face me. She had eyes for my cock and my cock alone, dropping down onto her knees in front of me and then crawling forwards until she was close enough to my phallus to lean forwards and take it into her mouth.

The horny little redheaded minx's head bobbed up and down on my achingly hard prick, as her slobber dribbled down out of the corners of her mouth and she spat back my pre-cum to lube up my dick in anticipation of things to come… and Savannah, ever-true to her word, moved over to where Mandy was going to town sucking at my cock, moving around until she had her head nestled in between my ex-girlfriend's thighs. Charlie's fiancée realised what Savannah was up to immediately and quickly sat down on the other woman's face to get her pussy growled out.