Naughty Boy! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a truly surreal point in my life, getting my dick gobbled up by a horny, fiery-haired vixen (Mandy) while she in turn was getting her cunt licked by a sexy blonde goddess (Savannah). An amazing moment, to be sure… but Charlie was not to be left out. He wanted a piece of the action, as well, and was not about to be denied.


My old pal moved in between Savannah's thighs, and manoeuvred the head of his cock in til the bulbous dick-knob slipped in past the tight outer lips of her pussy and slid all the way into her dripping wet snatch with one pleasurable lunge. Charlie's face contorted with incredibly rapt, orgasmic pleasure when he bottomed out inside Savannah, the very tip of his cock slamming in against the back of her cervix just as mine had before. Savannah went positively bonkers when Charlie had his entire length buried in her tightness, licking, slurping and sucking at Mandy's saturated cunt above her as she in turn got her pussy pounded.

As my cock slid down the back of Mandy's throat, and she started to hum with my dick-stick clamped tightly around her luscious red lips, I could almost feel the thrusts of Charlie ramming himself in and out of Savannah's tight wet cunt as he was swept away on tides of desire.

The pleasure was extremely hard to fight back, making my balls tighten up and a throbbing sensation wash through my mind as my arousal quickly built up. Mandy had a masterful ability to deep-throat any guy's dick, no matter the shape or the size – she was a real pro's pro, licking and sucking at my schlong, then taking the entire length of my prong down her throat with one long gulp.

After the longest time fighting against the urge to erupt in her mouth, I found myself loosing control in an instant and exploding into the back of Mandy's wet, suctioning mouth, shooting spurts of thick gooey semen down her throat til she was almost gagging on my cum. But she managed to swallow every last bit of my hot dick-sludge, like a true cock-sucking whore.

Charlie kept hammering into Savannah and she in turn kept slurping at Mandy's cunt. My own ejaculation caused Mandy to give herself up to her own orgasm, collapsing in climatic exhaustion down on the floor beside Savannah as she seemed to slump over after the incredibly long, drawn-out assault on her dripping wet pussy and budding, swollen clit.

Then, with a ear-shattering screech of pleasure, Savannah came with Charlie's dick buried to the hilt in her drenching, pink pussy, and I could see by the look in his face that my friend was shooting his load off inside his blonde employee not long after she came. Pulling out of her cunt-hole at last, Charlie flopped back onto the ground in sheer exhaustion, his body covered in sweat, his eyes glazed over and his mind clearly numbed, as mine was.

Out of the four of us, Mandy was the freshest and the most raring to go. She had only sucked on my cock and got her pussy eaten out til she'd climaxed. The main course was still yet to come for her, and she was dying to get there.

The only problem was that none of us were capable of any more performances, myself included, despite the fact that Mandy completely nude with her legs spread wide and her pussy stretched out in all its glory right there in front of me was a sight to behold, so pure and so splendid that it seemed Heaven itself lay between her long, sleek thighs.

"Damn it guys, can't one of you get it up to stick a long, hard cock up my dripping wet cunt?" Mandy lamented, stimulating herself instead with the fingers of her left hand, pulling and tweaking at her big fat clitoris, forcing the forefinger of her hand deep into her saturated gash and hooking it up so that a wave of pleasure coursed through her already highly-titillated body. Her big, bountiful breasts swayed backwards and forwards before my feverish gaze as she frigged herself off, and I finally managed the effort to slide over to her side, my eyes locked right on Mandy's left tit.

Leaning down as she jammed a second finger deep inside herself, I took the firm, hardened nipple of her left teat into my mouth and bit down on it gently, then swirled my tongue around it, making sure to get as much of Mandy's booby in between my sucking lips as possible. She let out a low moan and arched her back in pleasure.

Shaking her head slowly from side to side, Mandy started to grunt and shudder as I went nuts on her tits, sucking on first one nipple and then the other. When I wanted to drive her wild, I quickly learnt exactly what to do – I simply had to bite on one of her nipples, not too hard that she would cry out in agony, but not softly neither.

Within a minute I had Mandy cumming real hard on her fingers, screaming and hollering out like a banshee as she drenched her hand and soaked the carpet underneath her with her pussy-juices. When she finally regained her bearings, Mandy's eyes swung around to me and she had a burning desire in their stunning depths that I had never seen in any other woman before her. My cock, seemingly of its own accord, shot straight up to attention from between my legs, where mere moments before it had been limp and totally flaccid.

"Well, look what you've done to me now, Mandy!" I exclaimed in mock disapproval, fighting hard to keep the smirk that threatened to twist my features from showing on my face. "My cock's all swollen and hard because of you! I hope you can take care of this with that gorgeous pussy and tight little ass of yours, or there's going to be hell to pay!"

"Oh, I promise, I'll take care of you…" Mandy cooed seductively, her words sending a shiver of lust coursing up and down my spine. With that, she straddled my waist and, pushing me down hard onto my back on the carpeted floor of her fiancée's office, guided my rigid meat into her hugging, super-tight twat. It felt utterly sublime to sink my dick-stick into her cunt after getting Mandy all horny and aroused for me, and I immediately took to fucking her hard, driving my penis up into her gripping hole with firm, regular consistency.

Reaming my prick hard up into Mandy's sucking pussy with all the intensity I could muster, I moved both of my hands up to cup her full, luscious breasts, squeezing and caressing them while my fingers tweaked and flickered her nipples til she cried out. Mandy moaned with orgasmic pleasure and clenched down on my dick with her vaginal muscles, causing a shimmering wave of lust to rip through my body, starting from the roots of my cock and tearing through the rest of me.

It was incredibly stimulating, and Mandy, sensing that I really got off from the way she was squeezing and milking my cock with her cunt, grinded and gyrated herself around with my dick buried way up inside her dripping wet tightness. She then squeezed her eyes tightly shut and bit down on her lower lip, til it started to turn white, continuing to bounce up and down on me as her own body was gripped in the throes of pleasure.

She let out a low moan, shuddering in climax, and soon her eyes shot wide open and she screamed at the top of her lungs in pleasure, cumming hard on my prick, saturating my groin and pelvis with girl-jizz as I slipped my right hand into the crack of Mandy's ass and pushed my forefinger in hard against her small, puckered butt-hole.

Mandy and I were so intent on each other that Savannah and Charlie became a non-issue, though I was sure they were beginning to come around and wouldn't have any problems at all with entertaining each other…

Grabbing onto her ass and rolling around til Mandy was on her back on the carpeted floor and I was actually positioned above her, I began to drive myself in and out of her tightly-clenching smoo with a rigorous vengeance, driving myself quickly up to feverish levels of pleasure as my cum-heavy ball-sacs beat a pretty loud, regular tempo against her pelvis with every inward thrust.

The new position facilitated entry a lot better, and really got Mandy going as it reached her G-spot quite effectively. Her large, budding clit was mashed in hard against my groin as I slammed into her, and before I knew what was happening she was cumming again, real hard and real strong, squeezing my cock in her clenching, soaking-wet vice and causing me to almost black out in such rapturous pleasure.

I could not contain myself, no matter how hard I tried to hold myself back for just that little extra mileage. My cum erupted with a long, drawn-out explosion deep inside Mandy's pink, well-lubed cunt, shooting down into the depths of her body as I thrust myself into her for the last time, driving inside her tightness as deep as I could in the age-old moment of copulation.

It was still a bit weird, I had to admit to myself, to fuck Mandy right in front of her fiancée Charlie, but when I rolled off the sexy reddish brown-haired siren with my cock so totally limp and beet-red from the continuous fucking, I saw that my pal didn't seem to mind at all – he was too engrossed in the ass-fucking he was giving Savannah!

As we both watched on, Charlie let out a big groan and began bucking in hard, shoving his prick in and out of Savannah's well-stretched back-passage with vigorous intensity. He was cumming up her ass, I could tell, and I smiled at the look of sheer and total bliss that passed across my friend's face before he fell back off his blond-haired, sexy and utterly tantalising employee.

When it was all over, we all just lay where we had fallen and rested, oblivious to everyone and everything, allowing ourselves to succumb to the sheer exhaustion that had been descending down upon us all for some time.

But when I opened my eyes again, it was to find that my dick was halfway down Savannah's throat and Mandy was licking at the blond woman's asshole, sucking as much of her soon-to-be husband's jizz out of the stripper's butt-pipe as possible. Charlie was at Mandy's side, squeezing and mashing her tits together as he let his cock slide up and down her smooth, tanned thigh.

And so the games began yet again…

##

When I arrived back home, Mom was in bed with the lights out. I could hear her snoring lightly from the hallway as I came up the stairs towards the bedroom that, when my stepfather Roger wasn't home, we both shared. I stared at her lying naked on the bed, with the bed-sheets tangled around her long, smooth tanned legs. She looked so hot and sexy, and, although I had been fucking for most of the afternoon and evening, my balls aching slightly with the exertion I had put them under, I felt a little tingling sensation course through me when I saw her lying there.

Mom was the most special, amazingly sexy woman I had ever met in my entire life, and there wasn't another lady on the planet that I would have rather fucked but her. She was my mother, my lover, and my companion for life. She filled my life with purpose and gave me total, unconditional love, without asking for a thing in return.

I stripped off my shirt and threw it onto the ground by my side of the bed, then undid my pants clasp and slipped them off, followed at last by my underwear. There in front of her in all my naked glory, I went around to my side of the bed and quickly slipped down beside her on the mattress, worming my body up against hers and pushing my semi-rigid prick up against her tightly clenched ass crack. Erica moaned in her sleep and pushed her butt back against me, causing a tingling wave of pleasure to wash over my body. I wanted to take her right there and then, without any more foreplay or seduction; I just wanted to roll her over onto her stomach, slip my cock in between her pussy-lips, and fuck my mother til she screamed my name.

But that would not do. When I finally did enter her, I wanted Erica to be so wet and willing for me that she came within moments… and then just kept on cumming, never stopping even for a moment!

I reached around with my right hand until it was nestled in between my mother's legs, and found to my surprise and delight that Erica's pussy-mound was already dripping wet. Pushing my forefinger into her tight, dripping wet cunt til it was all the way inside her hugging warmth, I then moved my thumb up to my mother's large, budding clit and diddled it around as fast as I could, eliciting another deep moan from Mom as she squirmed around on the bed in her sleep.


Working a second finger inside of my very own mother's cunt, I leaned over her shoulder and took Erica's earlobe into my mouth, nibbling on it gently, and slid my cock just a little bit in between her firm butt-cheeks. Erica let out a third groan and moved about just a little bit more than I thought she would have in her sleep – her breathing changed, too, but she didn't do or say anything to say that she wanted me to stop so I pressed forward my advantage.

Finally, a third finger went into her and I was working her up to an orgasmic climax by playing around expertly with my mother's big fat clitoris. When the swollen head of my prick finally made contact with Erica's puckered little butt-hole, she let out a sharp cry and turned quickly around where she lay to kiss me hard on the mouth, shoving her tongue deep down the back of my throat until I was almost gagging on it.

We kissed with such fiery lust that it almost made me cum all over Erica's ass, but I managed to just barely hold myself in check and reached around with my left hand to cup each one of my Mom's breasts in turn. At the very same time, I continued to relentlessly frig her dripping wet pussy and grind my cock into her butt-crack. The sensations that coursed through my body were truly heavenly, and I had absolutely no intention in the world of stopping.

"Well hello there, lover…" Erica cooed at me with a sweet little chuckle, pushing her buttocks back against my own straining phallus. "Seems to me that you're up for some action… well, why don't you get me in the mood and go down on me, eh? I want your tongue up my pussy and then my asshole, okay?"

"Alright, if you insist." I smiled broadly, more than ready to fulfil my sexy mother's request. Hurriedly, I scooted down til my face was in line with the crack of Mom's ass, then pressed my mouth in against the tiny little puckered hole that was her anus and licked around the edge of the orifice ever so fleetingly.

"Oh fuck…" Mom breathed out as I flickered my tongue again around the edge of her asshole, then quickly pressed it inside her, tasting the inner realm of her rectum for the first time that night and loving what I found. So I shoved my tongue all the way inside her ass, as far as I could get it, and began to slurp and suck at her bunghole til my face was numb. "OH FUCKING CHRIST, YEAH!!! EAT MY FUCKING ASSHOLE OUT JUST LIKE THAT YOU BASTARD!"

I loved the taste of my mother Erica's body, no matter what part of her it was, but the sheer filthy depravity of licking and sucking at her butt-pipe seemed to get me off in ways that nothing else I could have ever imagined doing or experiencing could. It was one of the hottest yet filthiest things I could do, and it drove me wild with lust. Sticking my tongue up Mom's ass really got my dick throbbing with arousal, and before I even realised what I was doing, I had two fingers of my right hand shoved up her tight wet cunt.

Soon I had Mom grunting and hollering at the top of her lungs, as her body twisted and shuddered with orgasmic rapture from both my tongue and my fingers. Without even saying a word to my mother Erica, I rolled her around onto her stomach, raised her ass up so her face was pressed into the pillows, and slipped into her dripping snatch from behind.

I jammed the entire length of my swollen, beet-red cock into my mother's sucking twat, til the full hardness of my prick was inside her and filling her cunt up to its extremities. My pelvic bone was grinding up against the outer lips of Mom's cunt and causing friction with her clit, which drove her way over the edge within moments and sent her crashing down against the mattress with a screaming wail as her body shook with intense pleasure.

Feeling both exhausted from all the fucking I'd been through over the last week or so, yet also turned on by being inside my very own mother Erica's pussy, I could feel my ball-sacs tightening up with my cum as I leaned down over her back and reached around with both hands to grab firm handfuls of her tits. Mom pushed her ass back against my thrusts so that my dick slid all the further inside of her tightly clenching cunt, and it was truly exquisite.

I must have somehow slipped and got in with one thrust on the perfect angle, because before I really knew what was going on Erica was wailing at the top of her lungs with passion and cumming all over my cock, drenching it with her pussy-juices. I moved my right hand back away from Mom's swaying breast and rubbed my thumb teasingly through the dripping wet gash of her cunt, flickering her clit and causing another tremor of lust to sweep through her body.

Still on the verge of climax myself but not quite at that point yet, I moved my right hand up away from Mom's pussy and began to rub some of her sweet tasting pussy-nectar into the crevice of her butt-hole. The tight little hole that was my mother's anal cavity yielded at last to my probing thumb, even though it was moist with both her own pussy-juices and my saliva from the earlier anal rim-job I'd given her. When the probing thumb slid inside of her ass as my still-hard cock filled her pussy up to the limit, Erica let out a low moan and had yet another, this time smaller yet no more intense, climax.

I fucked my mother's tight, clenching asshole with my thumb while slowly, laboriously working my cock in and out of her dripping wet vagina at the same time, driving both her and myself on to greater levels of pleasure. Erica looked back over her shoulder at me and grunted with animalistic lust as I reamed out her snatch.

"OH FUCKING SHIT YEAH!!! DO IT BABY, FUCK MY ASS WITH YOUR THUMB JUST LIKE THAT!" Mom yelled out, her eyes glazed over with lust. I leaned in behind her and kissed my mother Erica hungrily on the mouth, thrusting my tongue in between her lips as I rammed my cock into her pussy and corkscrewed my thumb into her butt-hole. My passion was rising up and I could feel my butt-cheeks clenching from the approaching rush of orgasm.

"You like that, don't you Mommy? I love to stick things in your ass as I fuck you! Would you like to taste your own butt-hole, Mom? I bet you would, huh? You fuckin' cumslut whore, of course you would!" I said with a twisted little smile creasing my lips, and then I pulled my probing thumb out of my mother's ass and lifted my hand up and around til it was right in front of her face.

I held the anally-lubricated thumb out in front of my Mom's lips and she leaned forward almost on her own accord to take it into her mouth, sucking back on the dirty digit and running her tongue all around it so she didn't miss a single bit of her ass-taste.

"UMPH YEAH… I LOVE THE TASTE OF MY OWN BUTT, IT MAKES ME FEEL SO DIRTY AND PERVERTED," Mom croaked out, shuddering as I thrust my cock in hard, filling her cunt up with my bulging phallus.

I needed more gratification, so I at last pulled my straining dick-meat out of my mother Erica's tight, dripping cunt and moved it up just a little bit til the head of my dong was resting slightly up against the wrinkled hole of her anus. Pushing gently in against the tightly constrictive back-hole that was my very own mother's anus, I slipped the head of my cock in just past the super-squeezing outer ring and then pulled it straight back out again. Moving my face down between the cheeks of her ass, I licked around the wrinkly butt-plug, and then stuck my tongue right in there, slurping up Mom's ass-juices.

After awhile, I pulled my face out from between my mother Erica's butt-cheeks and then spat a large glob of clear saliva right at her butt-hole. I moved back in behind my mother and pushed the tip of my dick-stick in again between the cheeks of Erica's asshole, sliding in a bit easier this time and soon working myself up to a smooth, regular tempo.