Naughty Boy! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I brought the second finger down from Mom's butt-hole and jammed it straight into her pussy alongside the first one, fitting it in there quite easily. Mom's cunt was very accommodating when it started to loosen up a bit against the penetration, but I could feel the walls of her vagina clutching and squeezing at my slick digits as I slowly, laboriously worked up a regular finger-fucking tempo.

She turned her head to look at me over her left shoulder, her eyes lidded over with her lust and her mouth hanging open slightly. A bit of dribble was running out of the corner of her mouth but she did not seem to care, or maybe she simply didn't notice, I wasn't sure nor did it really matter to me either way… I had much more pressing concerns to occupy my mind.

Still keeping my fingers jammed inside my mother's saturated smoo, I moved my head in between the cheeks of her ass and began to lick at her puckered brown hole. I tasted the dank recesses of her anus and liked it, so I wanted more… I slurped around her butt-pipe, and then thrust my tongue inside her rear as far as I could manage to get it. She let out a rapturous scream of pleasure and slumped over onto the couch in the exhausted afterglow of my intensive rim-job… though I just kept up the tempo, never slackening off for an instant.

I then moved swiftly back up onto my feet behind my mother's back, and manoeuvred my cock up til it's bulbous head was resting lightly up against Erica's wrinkled asshole. Moving my right hand around til it was resting in between the fleshy folds of my Mom's cunt, I started playing with her swollen clitoris in earnest as I pushed slowly into her anal channel from the back, stretching her butt-hole out to accommodate my bulging phallus.

I slid my cock into Mom's ass until I could push it inside her no further, and I started feel my cum-heavy, hairy ball-sacs tighten up lust. I squeezed my eyes tightly shut as the pleasure mounted, and continued seesawing my cock in and out of her butt-hole. Reaching down to slap Mom's ass-cheeks as hard as I could in turn with the back of my hand, I worked my cock slowly out of her asshole til only the thick, mushroom-shaped knob was still inside her hugging tightness. My schlong was covered in my Mom Erica's ass-slime, as well as a good deal of my own copious pre-cum, but it helped lubricate things and eased my own penetration of her most intimate of openings.

"I want you to suck me off now," I grunted out, finally pulling my dick out of her ass and holding it straight out in front of me in my right hand, as Mom hurriedly spun around on the couch and opened her mouth up wide. She took the top half of my dong straight down her throat without hesitation, and then swallowed the rest down as well.

Within a few brief moments, her throat had adjusted to my cock sliding in and out again, and the gag-reflexes were reduced. Mom had gulped back the combination of ass-juices and pre-cum that had slicked my cock up, and the thought of what that would've tasted like to her drove me almost to the brink of orgasm simply thinking about it.

I whipped my dick out of her mouth and lightly turkey-slapped her, striking my cock against first her right cheek and then her left. Then I wanked my cock off right in front of her face as Mom stared at the tip of my shaft with hungering fascination, her eyes glued resolutely to its swollen, beet-red head as I worked my right hand with blurring speed up and down on the thick tube of man-flesh. My eyes glazed over and, for just an instant, my vision clouded with a red haze as my passion reached a climactic crescendo.

"OH CHRIST, CUM FOR MOMMA BABY!" Mom yelled out at the top of her lungs, as she shoved three fingers of her right hand straight up her cunt-hole and frigged herself hard to an intense orgasm. Her thick, clear white pussy-juices swelled up and out of her flabby, moist wet pussy, as my fingers continued to slide into its pink, intimate depths.

As I felt my self-control finally desert me, and my gooey white jizz at last exploded out of my balls with the strength of a fire-hose, I pulled the cum-slick fingers out of my mother Erica's womanhood and shoved them straight into my own mouth to suck on. The taste of Mom's pussy on my tongue immediately increased my own climactic release even further as I came all over her face and down her throat.

Cum was splashing her all over… her lips, her mouth, her eyes, her nose, her neck, and her breasts – not a single ounce of my mother's face, upper torso or chest was spared from the copious amounts of man-jism that seemed to erupt out of my swollen, wrinkly ball-sacs. It almost seemed as if I was determined to cover every single ounce of my cum-slut Mom with my gooey spunk, just to show the world exactly what my very own Mom Erica truly was in body and in deed… my own personal love-slave.

When I had finished orgasming at last, I leaned over with my right hand and wiped a big glob of cum from around the left side of Mom's lips and into her mouth. She sucked lightly on my finger for a few long moments, groaning softly and shuddering with arousal as her body trembled with lust. "I love the feel of your cum all over me…" Mom moaned out with lust. "You just spray your jizz all over me and mark me as your bitch. It makes me feel all hot and naughty inside… I love it!"

"Yes I know… you're a good girl, Mommy, and good girls deserve to be rewarded." I smiled at her, and bent down over her to kiss her softly and sensuously on the lips. I slid my tongue into her mouth and reached out to palm Mom's left breast in my hand, squeezing and tweaking on her hardening nipple til she was grunting and gasping softly in passion.

After I finally broke away from her, Mom was smiling slightly and panting for breath just a little bit. She was covered all over most of the top half of her body with cum, including a couple of long strands of jizz that had shot up into her thick chestnut-brown hair.

I loved it. She was most definitely my cum-slut, and I didn't intend to let her forget it…

#     #

The next two days seemed to go by in a flash. Roger was at work more than at home, which was good, and I tried to comfort Mom's uneasiness as best I could. She was quite apprehensive of the woman, very nervous and fidgety. I didn't really know or understand why this was, and tried to ask her about it, to try and coax an answer out of her that could explain the strange way she was behaving of late, but Mom clammed up when I started to probe her too directly about it.

Finally, the morning came when Roger left for the airport to collect Inga and bring her back here… Mom could barely get herself out of bed; she was so depressed and tearful. I held her head in my lap and rocked her head backwards and forwards, cooing to her softly and trying to calm her back down so she could relax, somehow… stroking her hair back away from her face seemed to help somehow, so I started doing that, til finally she managed to settle back down a bit more and allow herself to be carried off into a deep slumber.

I wanted to say with her but knew I couldn't, so I carefully moved her head back over onto her pillow and headed towards the door. When I was halfway across the room, Mom made a strange whimpering sound, almost as though she was crying out for someone in her sleep or something along those lines. I turned on my feet to head back over to her side, to see if I could help her in any way, but quickly pulled myself up short – no, she was fine, I told myself firmly. She was okay now and didn't need me around watching her all the time anymore…

When Roger came home with his sister Inga in tow, he looked around the place and, upon finding only me standing there waiting for the two of them in the lounge-room, asked quite gruffly and without preamble where his wife Erica was. He wanted her to greet his sister and welcome her into their house.

"Ah, I'm afraid that Mom isn't well this morning," I told him honestly. It was from this point onwards that I told a bit of a lie, but only in my mother's own best interests though. "I think something she ate earlier on in the week hadn't sat well with her. She's been complaining of a severe stomach ache for the past couple of days now actually."

"Oh? Really? Well, she should have said something then…" Roger said dismissively, waving his own concerns for his wife aside with a brush of his hand. I fought back the urge to smash him in the face – the bastard didn't seem to pay any attention at all to his bride anymore, he wouldn't have had the slightest clue at all what was going on in her life or if anything was bothering her in any way. I lived and breathed for my mother, willing to make any sacrifices necessary to make her life more comfortable… and what does he do for her? Nothing at all… besides bribery and heaping lavish attention on her only when it suited him to do so. My mother was, in all aspects, a trophy wife of Roger Thompson… and now, this enraged me more than any other defeat or insult I had ever suffered through before in my entire life.

"Oh, Roger, aren't you going to introduce me…?" the woman who had followed my step-dad into her house asked politely, smiling at him lopsidedly, with just a hint of a contemptuous smirk twisting her lips further upwards. I imagined this woman was my Aunt Inga… and, from first impressions, I was quite taken-aback by her sheer physical beauty.

She was positively gorgeous in a sexy-yet-intelligent, matured sort of way. With long, curling dirty-blonde hair which hung down to around her mid-back, Inga had large, round deep-blue eyes that seemed to be the colour of the ocean, with a sparkling brightness shining out of their dark-blue depths which soon had me entranced. Her face was full and round, with a slightly tempered look that only served to add to her wizened, sensuously feminine appeal.

Inga had full, luscious ruby-red lips and a curvy, voluptuous body that was so sexy and nice… it had the full, classic 'hour-glass' shape that men found so damn irresistible. Wide childbearing hips, a big fat ass that I could just imagine squeezing and fucking hard, and long, sexy legs that seemed to me to be quite muscular and well defined: it all seemed VERY nicely profiled in a long pair of tight-fitting denim jeans, at least! Not to mention the huge pair of knockers on her that would've rivalled my own Mom's massive 36-F cannons, if we were to put them side-by-side… they quite easily had to be her most defining feature, and once I laid eyes upon them, I just couldn't pull my eyes away.

As best as I could tell, she had to be in her early 40s… but again, this was only an educated guess on my part. Women were, for the most part, sensitive about their age, so I had no illusions that I would probably never know the truth about how old she really was.

"Hey there, mister, it isn't polite to stare at a lady ya'know…" Inga said in a bemused voice, causing me at last to look back up again into her eyes. She had a broad smile on her face and didn't look angry in the least, which made me smile back at her, more in relief than anything else that she didn't think of me as some kind of perverted fuck-head… though, looking over at Roger standing there by the door, he looked mad enough for the both of them! "It's okay, buster. Most guys that I meet for the first time can't get over the size of my tits. They're huge, right? Yep, all-natural 32-EE breasts… my babies!"

I watched on as, right in front of both her own brother Roger and my own eyes, Aunt Inga cupped her breasts and squeezed their firmness in both hands. I wondered if she had a bra on… something told me that she didn't, by the looks of things, because when she was done playing with her breasts right in front of the both of us, I was pretty confident that I could see her firm, dark nipples poking through the front of her thin white crop-top. My Aunt was also wearing a tight pair of denim shorts, which really helped to highlight the shape and form of her buttocks.

"Okay… umph, will you please lead your Aunt on down to her room, Kenny?" Roger asked me, indicating with his right hand to his sister in which direction her room could be found. I nodded my head obediently, and turned on my heels to take her down the long hallway to her guest bedroom.

It was quite a large, well-furbished room, with a wide-screen plasma TV and DVD player hooked up to a state-of-the-art Dolby 5.1 hi-fi system that was on par with the set-up I myself had in my own bedroom. The queen-sized bed was also luxurious and comfortable looking, with a good deal of pillows bunched up in a nice big pile around the head of the bed. The room had a flair of opulence which Inga seemed to warm to almost instantaneously. She spun around on her feet in one spot, a big, wide smile of satisfaction soon creasing her face. Inga Thompson seemed quite happy indeed with what she had been accommodated.

"Well, here is your room, Aunt Inga," I said to her with a polite smile. "Please, if there is anything you need, don't hesitate to let me know and I'll make sure that you get it…"

"No, Kenny, this is more than adequate for the moment… but I will let you know if there is anything that I need." I thought I was being dismissed, so, grateful for the opportunity to get out of there and find a private spot to have a good, long flog of my cock, I turned to leave. "Ah, but isn't there something I could perhaps do for you, my darling boy…?"

I looked over at her, and she was staring straight back at me, grinning with seductive amusement. Her eyes blazed into mine for the longest moment, and it seemed to me, for a brief instant, as if she were peering into my very soul and seeing me for what I truly was. Then she glanced down at my dick-stick tenting out of the front of my shorts, moving her gaze quickly back up to my face again so I understood her meaning implicitly.

"Ahh, Inga, what are you talking about?" I croaked out, but by the look on her face it was quite clear to me exactly what she was going on about… she wanted cock, and mine just happened to be the nearest. The thing I soon came to appreciate about my Aunty was that she was NOT prepared to deny herself ANY pleasure, no matter what. She always had to get her own way, or she would not relent until she did – it was that simple, really. "You want me? But that would be wrong, that would be incest… besides, what about your brother? I can't do that to Roger, it would be a betrayal…"

"SSSHHHHH!!! Darling, you talk too much…" Inga cooed with sensuous lust lilting her voice. "Just let yourself go, and enjoy the pleasure I'm going to give you with my mouth…"

She stepped right up to me, and I couldn't move at all, either towards her or away from her, to the open door. I was frozen in place and this seemed to please Inga, who dropped down onto her knees in front of me and started to pull down the front of my shorts. My cock, unrestrained my underwear, plopped out of my shorts and almost smacked Inga in the face, but she managed to move back just before it struck. She smiled and licked her lips with expectancy upon seeing the size of my trouser-snake, all thick and dripping with pre-cum arousal.

I groaned softly as she breathed a long blow of hot air onto my cock and swollen ball-sacs. Then, she opened her mouth and moved forward to take my cock in between her lips, swirling her tongue around my piece and working it quickly further back down my throat.

My prick had been rock-solid from the very moment I had laid eyes upon my Aunt just a mere few minutes before, so hot and sexy in her tight-fitting clothing, with a mature sensuality I found irresistible. So, because of this, my balls were big, blue and churning with cum, but for some reason this didn't really bring my climax any closer. I looked down at Inga as she worked my cock in and out of her mouth, making sure that a lot of clear, bubbly slobber was slicking my dick and dribbling out of the corners of my lips.

She looked so hot and sexy, with her eyes bulging with lust and her head tilted slightly back to more easily facilitate my prick sliding down her throat. I couldn't resist, I couldn't fight her, and by God I really didn't want to… so I reached down to grab my shirttails, and pulled my top up over my head to fling it carelessly to the ground, over near the doorway.

After a while, Inga pulled my penis out of her mouth and lifted it up so she could bend in and lick her tongue around each one of my hefty, cum-bloated balls in turn. She made sure to spit a lot of saliva over both of my nuts, then opened her mouth up wide and took each wrinkly teste into her mouth; first my right nut-sac went in, and then, a minute or so later, my left.

The pleasure was getting really intense now, and I was beginning to see red-spots as my lust quickly became too much. I was near the point of cumming, and I was going to cum pretty damn hard…

"Turn around, Kenny… I want to try something I haven't been able to do with any of my lovers in quite some time." I had a fair idea what my saucy Aunt had in mind when she asked me to 'turn around', but by God, that was exactly what I was ready for, so I did what she had told me to.

Turning around to face the doorway, I braced myself for what was surely to come and, right as I was, it did! Inga spread my firm ass-cheeks open and pressed her face into the crack of my rear end. Her tongue snaked out to lap lightly at the puckered, round little hole that was my anus, then slivered in just a bit to taste the dank recesses of my butt-pipe.

I groaned softly as I felt it sliver and worm its way into me, and an intense shiver coursed through my body as she worked it even further up my anal passage. Inga reached around to grab a thick hold of my cock at the same time, and started to wank me off with her right hand as she continued to rim out my asshole.

Oh Lord Almighty, the sensations were exquisite… I felt as though my dick was about to burst, and it was bright red with all the blood churning through it. My balls were humungous, positively bloated with semen, and pre-cum was flowing out of the mushroom-shaped, purplish head of my dong in copious amounts.

Inga's hand on my boiling-hot shaft felt as though it was carved of ice, and I almost screamed out in agony as she raked her long, crimson-red fingernails up and down my veiny length while she ate out my heinie-hole. It felt pretty damn hot to have my Aunt Inga's tongue shoved well and truly up my sphincter… especially when one remembered the fact that I had only met her about half an hour ago, thereabouts.

"Oh fuck, I love the taste of your ass Kenny!" Inga groaned out passionately, but she grabbed onto my hips from behind and started tugging on them… I got the hint, and turned around to face her. My cock was soon right in front of her face again, and by the look in her bulging eyes, it was clear enough that Inga wanted nothing more but to engulf the full length of my cock back down her throat. "But I need that beautiful prick of yours in my mouth again… will you let me suck on that darling cock, my love?"

"Umph, sure…" I croaked out. Aunt Inga smiled up at me, her eyes twinkling with unwholesome delight, then she opened her mouth and moved in on my blood-red phallus, her tongue slivering out to taste the tip of my peter before it slipped in between her lips.

She sucked down on the full length of my swollen member, almost to the point where she had allowed the tip of my dick to slip down past the bottom of her throat – I could feel the big, fat head rubbing up against something coarse and hard, and her natural gag-reflex was gripping my hard pecker brutally as I almost made her choke on my cock.

Inga reached out with her right hand to take a-hold of one of my bloated nut-sacs. She gave it a light squeeze or two, then raked her long, crimson-red fingernails along its wrinkly skin as she bobbed her head up and down on my prick, like any cock-sucking champion would have. Her tongue snaked out to tease the little tiny piss-slit as my pre-cum kept on leaking out, then she pressed her tongue in and, before I quite realised it, SHE started fucking ME with it! I was so close to bursting and shooting my thick load down her throat that I was about to pass out…