Naughty Boys Get Punished

Story Info
Sylvie makes me lick her ass but denies an orgasm for me.
1.1k words
4.05
57.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BonViv
BonViv
64 Followers

"I've had a hard day at work," Sylvie said. "I want you to help me relax before I go to sleep."

She had me get an old necktie to bind my hands behind me. Then she knelt on the edge of the bed. "I just want you to lick my ass," she told me, "nothing else. It feels so nice when you run your tongue around my asshole, but I don't want you playing with yourself. I want you to concentrate on pleasing me. That's why I have to tie your hands behind you."

She reached back and pulled the cheeks of her ass apart so I could get my tongue right in there. "That's it. Run your tongue up and down along the crack of my ass. Now right in my rosebud. Give me a good rimming. I love to feel your tongue in my ass."

My cock was sticking out in front of me, ready for action. I was hoping she would change her mind and want something else beside the ass licking. I was really horny.

"You love being my ass licker, don't you? You love to run your tongue around my ass, tell me."

"Yes, I love it," I answered.

"That was nice," Sylvie said. "I'm ready to go to sleep. Thank you."

Lately sex between us almost involved my tongue in her ass or her pussy or both, with my hands tied behind me. She wanted to keep me tied up all night again. "I love knowing you're horny for me, your cock it ready to go, but you can't do anything about it. I love holding your hard cock as I go to sleep."

I was getting used to sleeping with my hands tied, but it was still uncomfortable. On the other hand, it was really sexy. I would go to sleep with images in my mind of being on my knees between Sylvie's legs.

The last time she denied an orgasm for me while she got off, she had ordered me to jerk off while she watched the next morning. I was hoping that would happen this time, but in the morning as she untied my hands, she said, "I don't want you to jerk off. I didn't get an orgasm last night, so you can go without one too."

When I complained, she said, "If you keep that up, it will be even longer before you get your rocks off."

The next night was pretty much the same thing. "It's been so stressful at work lately. I'm not in the mood for sex," she said, "but I need to relax so I can get too sleep. You know how to make me relax. Come on, honey, get one of your old ties."

I licked her ass, hoping that she would get so horny that she would want something more, but it didn't work. The next morning she told me that she didn't want me to jerk off. I was going crazy. I told myself that tonight would be the night. I really need to get off.

I was disappointed again. Sylvie said she was worn out the next day. She went to bed early and was asleep when I came to bed. I tried to talk her into a quickie the next morning, but she said she didn't have time. All day long I kept thinking about sex. If a woman came into the office with a short skirt or a nice set of tits, I would get a hard-on.

When I got home from work that day, I wasn't going to take a chance of being disappointed again. I went to the Internet and looked at some pictures of imperious women and jerked off while I looked at them.

Wouldn't you know it, when Sylvie came home about an hour later, she was feeling playful. "How would you like to suck me off?" she asked. She had me take all my clothes off, and then she tied my hands behind me. The bondage had become an integral part of whatever we did in the bedroom. She just took off her panties and lay on the edge of the bed so I could run my tongue along her cunt.

"I haven't been very fair to you lately," she said as I plunged my tongue into her pussy, fucking her with my mouth. "I've made you lick my ass and not let you have any reward. I'm going to make it up to you now. After you make me come, I'm going to give you your reward."

I wasn't thrilled with her words. When I was in my twenties or thirties or even early forties, coming twice within a couple of hours would have been great. But I wasn't a kid any more. I wasn't sure I would be able to perform again so quickly.

I tried to prolong the pussy licking, trying to take more time to build up stamina for whatever Sylvie had in mind. I kept running my tongue along her pussy lips and avoiding her clit. I even moved out of her pussy every once in a while and nibbled on the soft flesh of her inner thigh. She was getting really hot, humping my face and moaning. "Come on," said, "lick my clit. I need your tongue on my clit." Then she started to come, holding my face into her pussy until it was over.

"Are you ready for your reward?" she asked. She had me climb up on the bed and lie on my back. I had a weak erection, not the raging hard-on that I would normally have after licking her snatch. Sylvie grabbed my cock and started stroking it. It soon grew stiff under her skillful manipulations. It felt good. It had been a while she had held my cock in her hand. Soon I began to feel that tingling that told me I was ready to come. But I couldn't come. I kept straining for an orgasm, my legs stretched out straight. But nothing happened. Sylvie kept working on my, urging me to shoot my juice for her. Finally it came, a weak orgasm that dribbled a little bit of semen on my belly.

"Is that all there is?" she demanded. "You've been jerking off, haven't you? Like a naughty teenage boy, sneaking off to the bathroom to play with you little wienie."

There was no point in denying it. "Well, you're going to have to be punished for that. You're not going to come at all for the next week," she said. "Believe me, I'll know if you cheat, and if you do, you'll be cut off for a month. I'm going to tie your hands behind you every night and tease your cock for a while. It had better be ready to play."

BonViv
BonViv
64 Followers