Naughty Cheerleader Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The basketball team couldn't believe what they were seeing. Dante wanted in on the action. While Shauna was getting her ass eaten out, he sauntered on over butt-naked. "Come on baby, you know you want to feel it," he said, pressing his johnson on Shauna's gleaming thigh.

Shauna was so lost in the ecstasy of having both her holes simultaneously pleasured that she grabbed Dante's dick and began jerking him. However, she quickly came to her senses and pushed him away. "Not gonna happen, sweetie," she told him.

Finally Alan took his mouth off of Shauna's tightness. "Yeah, fuck off."

Shauna's snatch was as wet as it had ever been, and it desperately needed a cock inside it. She kept her hands against the wall, and spread her long legs as far apart as she could. "Give me the pipe, baby," she said.

Alan stood back up. This was finally it, the moment he'd always dreamed of. He took his shaft in his hand, and slowly penetrated Shauna's wetness. He couldn't believe how good it felt to be inside of a woman, let alone this ebony sexpot.

Before Alan could even start pumping, Shauna began twerking her jungle booty all over Alan's dick. Alan was completely hypnotized watching the waves of flesh ripple across her ass. It was a kind of warmth and pleasure he had never known. Shauna's pussy lips were wrapped so tightly around his cock that it felt like they were literally pulling the cum right out of him.

Alan had the desire to just rip that ass to pieces. He pounded her deeper and deeper, slapping her ass her around. Still it wasn't deep enough. He wanted more of that warmth, more of that tightness. He grabbed her ass with both hands, and threw it down on his cock violently.

It was all he could take. Before he even had time to react, his balls contracted and he shot a monumental load in Shauna's dripping wet pussy. "Oh shit!" he yelled.

He quickly pulled out and aimed to shoot the next loud all over Shauna's brown ass. However, his cock had been teased for so long that his cum completely exploded out of his cock, soaking Shauna's upper back, and even getting a bit in her hair. It was like a pipe had ruptured. He continued to squirt load after load all over Shauna's backside, smacking her ass while he spouted his cum like a geyser. The team hollered and gave each other fist bumps. "I can't believe we just witnessed that shit!" one of them shouted.

When Alan was finally done, Shauna took her hands off the wall and turned around. She french-kissed him and stroked his cock some, letting the water clean off her cum-soaked body. "I'll see you on the bus," she said, before walking away.

12