Naughty Fiancée Ch. 01

Story Info
Naughty Fiancée cheats.
52k words
4.43
122.6k
165

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: All characters appearing in this story are fictitious as they do not exist. Any resemblance to a real person, living or dead is purely coincidental and should not be construed to associate a real person, living or dead with scenes or events described within this story. All of the characters depicted in this story are over the age of 18 and takes place in a world where sexually transmitted diseases/illnesses do not exist. This story is intended for mature audiences only.

*

A warm gentle ocean breeze drifted lazily along the golden sand beaches on the Malibu coast and meandered around buildings, making its way further inland. In one of the many mansions scattered throughout the hills of Malibu, the breeze climbed up the two story mansion and floated across the balcony, the soft breeze blew through the large open windows and into the bedroom. The white curtains danced with the breeze blowing across the room, gently stirring Jennifer Turner from her slumber.

Jenny stretched her arm across the California king sized bed. She grabbed her phone from the nightstand and held it up as she read from the glass screen, 'Friday, 8am, sunny, 71 degrees high, 61 degrees low.'

'Time to get up.' Jenny told herself, gingerly swinging her long, slender legs out from underneath the white top sheet. The tanned blonde stood up and stretched her naked body slowly and languorously before quietly tiptoeing across the master bedroom that was bigger than most average sized apartments. Her bare feet padded gently across the hardwood floor and into the bathroom until the cool marble floor caressed her feet. Quietly closing the door behind her, she got ready for the day ahead.

Like most of the young, healthy and fit people her age, Jenny was an early riser. Her fiancé Stewart, however, preferred to sleep until noon whenever he could. Usually, the couple went out to eat. It was less of a hassle and they could afford it. But this morning was different.

Stewart had to fly to Hong Kong in the afternoon for a business trip. Like the other times, there was no telling how long this trip would last. From the previous trips, Jenny heard from Stewart that Asian businessmen tend to wine and dine their foreign counterparts for a while prior to closing any deals. Jenny figured Stewart would probably be back within the usual week or maybe the next.

She loved him as much as any devoted, wholesome fiancée could ever love a man that she was about to marry. Knowing that it could be a while before she saw her beloved fiancé again, she wanted to cook brunch for her fiancé before he left.

Stepping into the spacious bathroom, Jenny smiled to herself contently knowing that she would never have to shower in the dorms again. Walking into the walk-in shower and turning on the shower, the ceiling started to rain at the same time the 16 water jets on the marble wall came to life.

Warm water cascaded down Jenny's 22 year old smoking hot body while she reflected on her life. She had long, blonde hair that flowed past her shoulders and almost down to her butt. She had bright blue eyes, a pert nose, full pink lips which her previous lovers described as the perfect "dick sucking lips" and bright white teeth. As pretty as her face was, Jenny knew -- as did many lucky men -- that her body was made for pleasure.

Jenny's breasts were very full, round, and firm. She seldom wore bras because her natural tits simply defied gravity, sitting up high on her chest with no signs of sagging. Her nipples were extremely sensitive and they seemed to be erect most, if not all the time. Even the water from the shower head, gentle tapping over her nipples made them tighten. So unless it was part of her lingerie outfit, she only wore bras when she needed to conceal her long, rubbery nipples.

Her daily workouts kept her waist slim and her body fit. In addition, she complimented her workouts with a regular yoga routine to maintain her flexibility as a former teen gymnast. Hours and hours of dedication kept her body in perfect shape. Her firm, round, apple bottom ass was sculpted by countless squats. That perfect round ass was attached to toned thighs and slender calves that made Jenny's pair of long, sexy legs seem to go on forever.

Her 36D-23-37 body was packed on a 5'6" frame at 110 pounds and tightly wrapped in a silky smooth skin with a natural golden complexion from tanning outdoors. Because she generally sunbathed nude, she didn't have any tan lines.

It was no wonder why men had found her attractive, she was every man's wet dream. Her tight body and athletic abilities secured her a spot on the university's cheerleading team. And throughout her entire academic career, men always tried to get her to spread her cheer for them.

Whenever Jenny walked by, men usually made both nice and crude comments, cat calls, or even whistled at her. Some of the really brave ones pinched her ass when she walked by. Others copped a feel of her luscious tits by bumping into her by "accident." She didn't care, she always loved the attention. She took the bad and the good all in a form of a compliment to her hard work at maintaining her body.

Jenny saw no harm with men being men and she always played along as the cock tease. If men wanted to play a little grab-ass with her, she was game. Jenny had a high sex-drive and she was not afraid to be labelled as a slut. In fact, she took that label as a compliment. It was, after all, the 21st century and if men could enjoy sex, so could women.

Unfortunately, society still taught people to hate sluts. Jenny felt that women tend to label other women as sluts only out of spite because they could not capture the same affection from men. These women either did not or would not put in the effort to look their very best. It was hard work. Eating right, staying fit, keeping up with fashion, doing their makeup and doing their hair. The hardest thing was maintaining the positive attitude despite all the negativity other women threw at her. Some women may have the body but lacked the right attitude or vice versa. But Jenny had the body and the positive, easygoing personality. It was natural that most women found Jenny's presence threatening. They were jealous of her beauty, hence why she had many female friends.

Some women claimed that Jenny had utilized her charms to get what she wanted and they were not entirely wrong. She may have been called a slut but she was not some stupid bimbo. On the contrary, Jenny was very intelligent. She knew that her looks would not last forever and that her body could only carry her so far in life. So she never utilized her charms to earn her grades and earned her education legitimately.

Jenny had even refused help from her parents when they offered. Not wanting to place a burden of debt on her parents, she worked hard in school to earn scholarships and went where she got the most bang for her buck. Much to the disappointment of her parents, it was cheaper for her to go to school in Tallahassee than Miami. Even after factoring in the move.

The idea of it was unsettling, particularly for her father, Marshall Turner. His precious "thoroughbred" daughter -- as some folks at the equestrian center in Miami where Jenny grew up riding horses used to say -- roaming free in a college that was home to countless horny young men. The sheer thoughts of it unnerved him. But Marshall knew he couldn't keep his daughter cooped up forever.

The day came when it was time for Jenny to set off for college. Many people came to bid the young blonde women farewell. Her parents bid farewell to their daughter that loved riding horses. Her neighbors bid farewell to the girl that loved making people happy. From far and wide, people came to say their goodbyes to the women whom they knew would bend over backwards to help mankind. No one knew how right they would be.

After the first semester, Jenny realized that her scholarships alone weren't enough. Being very independent, she did a bit of modelling to help pay her tuition. The catwalk training coach had a very straight forward way of telling the new class of models what he expected of them. He said, "Head up, keep your shoulders down and pull them back, thrust that chest out, imagine a string holding your spine up and that you are walking on a rope. This will allow your hips to swing from side to side. Now walk like you're for sale and the rent is due."

Some of the models felt the lesson was a little harsh, but Jenny never forgot that lesson. Having grown up riding horses, Jenny was familiar with the postures that the coach was trying to teach. Despite the various modelling gigs that she got, she had to waitress at a local pub to make ends meet. But the number of hours that she had to work didn't give her enough time to study. If her grades fell, she lost the scholarship. But if she worked less, she couldn't afford anything. The solution that Jenny found would have brought even more disappointment to her parents and shocked everyone that knew her back home.

If they found out that is.

At Jenny's next job, she literally bent over backwards to "help" mankind. Particularly those that were kind enough to throw cash her way to see her front and behind and everything in between. And the lessons she learned from modelling was far more useful for stripping and she quickly became the most sought after stripper. A given since the "thoroughbred" blonde looked like she had been bred purely for sex. The money was great and it came quick, as did the men. Baring her soul for cash provided Jenny with more than enough for school while freeing up more time to study. Over the next four years, she learned to live by the saying, 'if you have it, flaunt it' and she was not ashamed to admit it. And that was as far as Jenny went with using her charms to get what she wanted. Everything else, she earned through hard work, very hard work.

As far as Jenny was concerned, if other women had the ability to do what she did, then they would. But since few women could tease and please men in ways like she did, they might as well step aside instead of hating her for doing what they wished they could. Many times, Jenny had wondered why those women couldn't just appreciate her like men did.

She felt that men respected her more often than women did, even if she did strip for a living. And as such, she was happy to please them visually and physically to show her appreciation. At least with men, Jenny felt comfortable, wanted and good knowing that she was needed, desired, liked, respected and appreciated. She felt proud with how she dressed and acted. Not humility, shame, or conceitedness that women typically with her looks had. She stood as a testament to how beautiful a woman could be by taking care of herself and eating healthy.

By now, the steamer in the shower was spewing out a warm foggy mist. Grabbing a razor, Jenny began her morning routine of shaving her legs and pussy. She had long removed all the hair below her head with laser hair removal. Still, it was more of a habit as she shaved ever since puberty. She'll be damned to have hair anywhere below her head when she worked so hard to keep the rest of her body looking so clean and sexy.

Jenny rubbed her smooth, tender cunt. It was so juicy and tight that it gave her fame amongst the male population in university. Men paid attention to her like they did with all of the beautiful women that were scantily clad on campus. But unlike the other women, for some reason, Jenny's pussy always returned back to its original tightness, almost immediately. It didn't matter how big a cock was that was shoved inside of it or how many men fucked it. It always returned to its original state of elasticity.

Maybe she was blessed by genetics or maybe it was the Kegel exercises that she constantly did. But men quickly spread word around campus about Jenny's legendary pussy while the women were spreading rumors of how she was a slut and how she stripped for a living.

Both rumours helped Jenny out a lot financially. More and more men visited her at the strip club where she worked. Some men, professors and students alike, she recognized from campus. Others came from other campuses. She earned a lot from tips and lap dances, but she never fucked anyone she didn't want to. No matter the amount. Some lucky men were able to fuck the prized beauty only because she found them hot, not because of their money.

Jenny loved her men to big, tough, muscular and most of all, well endowed with a healthy slab of juicy man sausage. Sometimes there would be a lineup of men that Jenny found irresistibly hot, and she'd drain them all. Outside the club of course. One at a time or all together, it didn't matter to her. Double penetration only meant double the enjoyment for her.

With a nice pair of natural tits and a heavenly body all working overtime for her, the money was a guarantee. The easy money gave her more time which she split between studying and partying. She studied like any other undergrad during the day and turned into little slut for hung and muscled frat bros by night. It wasn't long before she was regularly spreading her thighs and cheer to the different frat houses. She studied, partied, stripped, sucked and fucked to her hearts content until she met Stewart.

Jenny majored in marketing and in her third year, had applied for an internship at some marketing firms. Her past prevented her from being a successful candidate for an internship. Every time she was asked if she had any prior work experience, she was forced to tell them that she had only waitressed. None of the main firms would hire someone with only waitressing experience, let alone even consider hiring an ex-stripper. It didn't help that the people that interviewed her were mostly women. Women whom only saw Jenny as a threat to their climb up the corporate ladder. She exhausted her list of marketing firms by the end of the week.

When Jenny saw Stewart manning the booth for some hay selling business, she thought for sure that her charms would have made up for her lack of work experience. As a last ditch effort, she did a drop-in interview.

Stewart's parents were alfalfa farmers. With him as the only child, he had been the typical farm boy throughout life. After his parent's death, he sold the family farm for nearly $32 million in Blythe, California and left for a more relaxing life on the beaches of Malibu. Although he wasn't able to run his parent's farm on his own, he was able to help their friends sell their alfalfa, and did so very successfully. He did so well that he started his own business.

Now at the age of 35, Stewart was having a very difficult time trying to find a life partner that wasn't a gold digger. Stewart's assistant was to interview at the job fair. But the day before the interview, the assistant had food poisoning and Stewart had to fly from California to Florida for that day's interviews.

Despite Jenny's best efforts, her interview with Stewart was unsuccessful.

Stewart could not hire Jenny knowing that she had no real world work experience. Even Jenny's attempts at enticing Stewart to hire her had failed. Having been raised from a strict Catholic household, Stewart held onto his values that sex was something to be done after marriage. Values which he easily kept due to the lack of any personal relationship. Not knowing what he was missing out on and knowing that he could never have sex with Jenny, it was easy for him to turn her down.

Tired of being turned down at every interview that week, Jenny waited outside the building, hoping to catch Stewart as he left. It paid off at the end of the day when she saw him and asked him out for coffee. She wanted to discuss what she could do to be more successful in her future interviews.

Stewart agreed since his flight wasn't due to leave until later that night anyways and he saw no harm in having the attractive blonde keep him company for a few hours.

During the few hours they had together, they fell in love.

Jenny believed she had finally met someone that loved her for her and not for her looks or body. After all, Stewart had turned her down for the interview despite her attempts to seduce him.

From Stewart's perspective, he was just a hay seller to Jenny. She didn't know anything about his wealth or who he really was. So he thought he had finally met someone that did not want him for his money.

It was as simple as that and they began a long-distance relationship after Stewart returned to California.

Unfortunately, that didn't stop the men on campus from hitting on Jenny. To be fair, it wasn't like she had been spoken for or anything. And Jenny -- having been burned by too many of her previous boyfriends that got jealous -- was also cautious about investing too much emotionally into a long distance relationship. Stewart had frequently called her and occasionally flew out to see her. But there was nothing that Stewart did to make her think that it was a serious relationship. Plus, Stewart never made that clear to her either. So she choose to keep her options and her legs open.

After Jenny's last semester ended in December, Stewart got down on one knee and proposed. It was at that moment she realized that their relationship was a serious one. But the first thing she felt wasn't joy or happiness, it was guilt. She felt guilty about her sexual adventures. All along he had truly loved her with all his heart, yet all this time she had kept herself emotionally distant from him and physically available to other men.

To make matters worse, she felt like she had cheated on him. Over the course of a week or so, she managed to ease her guilt by convincing herself that because she didn't know that it was a serious relationship, it didn't count as cheating. Nevertheless, she knew Stewart would be devastated if he ever found out about her promiscuity during their long distance relationship.

Jenny promised herself that everything was going to change from the moment that she was engaged to Stewart. She was going to open herself up emotionally to him and then in less than a year, she was going to be his faithful, loving wife. She decided that her slut days were over and that she would stay faithful to him. No matter what.

Jenny moved to Malibu the following week and left her slut life in Tallahassee.

She was going to be a good wife.

Stewart was quite well off to say the least and immediately bought a large mansion in Malibu that was valued at several million dollars for him and his bride-to-be to live in. When he brought Jenny to the mansion, he was pleased to see that she was so genuinely shocked.

Jenny really had no idea that Stewart was so wealthy. She was expecting an apartment or a small house at best, definitely not some mansion. It was evident that she wouldn't have to work to make a living and they could still live very comfortable lives. Although she didn't need to work, she nevertheless tried to find work to keep herself occupied. Sadly for her, all the interviews that she had were with women.

The reasons they gave for turning Jenny down were canned responses such as how competitive the job market was or how bad the economy was or how little experience Jenny had. None of them said it explicitly, but they saw her as a threat and refused to hire her. At least that was the vibe that Jenny got from them. Other than her failed attempts at finding a job, Jenny's life was now perfect or so she thought.

While she was able to convince Stewart to have sex before marriage within a week after moving in with him, -- very little convincing was required -- she discovered that she was his first. Not only did he not know what he was doing, he didn't last very long. It really wasn't his fault, not many guys lasted long with her. But unlike most guys, Stewart was a one shot deal.