Naughty Fiancée Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyrone had slowly sunk the tip of his meat back into her, demanding again but more impatiently, "Who do you belong to?"

Jenny knew what Tyrone wanted to hear. She also knew that what she was about to say is true, which only turned her on even more. She needed his big, thick, fat cock, robbing her, taking her and putting her wherever he wanted.

"I love Stewart but I belong to you. I am your slut. My pussy belongs to you. Take it. Take my pussy. It's yours to do with as you please." Jenny purred in a soft voice, shyly turning her head to the side in shame as Tyrone filled her up, "I'll do anything you want. Just please make me cum......again...master."

Tyrone glanced around him to see if anyone else had heard it or if her answer was a figment of his imagination. Joe shrugged his shoulders and returned an equally puzzled look to Tyrone as if telling him to 'just go with it.' That was all the confirmation that Tyrone needed, he wasn't just hearing things. There was something unexpected and incredibly hot about it, especially when Jenny said it on her own accord. Right then, Tyrone knew, she would do anything for him, even fucked him right in front of Stewart's face had he asked.

Jenny Turner's heart may have belonged to Stewart Cross, but her body would forever be Tyrone's. Jenny knew it. Joe knew it. And Tyrone definitely knew it from the way her vaginal walls clenched tightly around his cock when the word 'master' left her lips.

Jenny Turner belonged to Tyrone Frost now.

"Look at me." Tyrone demanded with all 10 inches buried inside her tiny pussy and asked sternly, "What did you call me?"

Jenny returned her gaze to Tyrone and answered with a voice that was quavering with lust, "Mmmm...mmmaaasss..sss....ter."

It wasn't just a title Jenny that was tossing around to heighten the overall experience. It was genuinely the state that she was in and the feelings that she felt. The overwhelming satisfaction of a man so intimately deep inside her. The acceptance that her entire being, her entire existence was for his pleasure. It was more than a title, it was a connection between her and her dominant, a connection that could never be undone.

Jenny found herself happily giving herself to him throughout the whole morning. And willingly too. From the car to the kitchen, to the pool, he took her and used her as he pleased. She undeniably loved every moment of it. All of the men that Jenny had been with always tried their best to fuck her to an orgasm, but Tyrone was doing the exact opposite. It was like he was trying to make a point that he really owned her. In front of everyone!

The situation in which Jenny found herself in was proving to be too erotic, his cock was almost too much even for a slut like Jenny, almost. The more she thought about how Tyrone just took her, how he was fucking her, how much she loved being fucked by him, how she loved fucking herself on his dick, the more she felt the familiar tingly sensation running down from her spine and all the way down to her toes. Her mind went blank as the world around her started to spin. She squeezed her eyes shut to stop the spinning. It didn't work and she saw colorful spots appearing in front of her closed eyes as though she looked into a series of camera flashes. And just like that, she came like never before.

"Uhhh...Uhhhh..." Jenny groaned, her orgasm made her pussy tighten and spasm so much that it forced Tyrone out of her. Her mouth was hanging open and her slender arms fell down to her sides, unfolding her legs. Jenny's calves landed on Tyrone's thighs and kept her lower body slightly upright as her flat stomach tensed and her hips bucked uncontrollably against Tyrone's as she came, "OOOooohhhhh...GGGAAAAAWWWwddddd"

Tyrone looked down at the tensed up blonde beneath him, her juices were starting to gush out of her quivering pink slit like a geyser. With her cunt pointing towards the sky, Jenny's body was bending at an angle that arced her juices all over her stomach. Her juices splashed onto her round jiggling tits, rained over her face and some even got into her mouth. She came again, though not as hard but her juices still managed to shower all over her jiggling tits. She came like this once more with less intensity than the first two orgasms. This time, her juices splashed all over her flat stomach. Her orgasmic groans slowly turned to whimpers of ecstasy and her cunt turned into a sopping, wet and convulsing mess.

"More...more...I want more..." Jenny moaned as she ran her fingers along her body. She scooped up some of her juices and licked her fingers. Her perfect golden skin was now glistened in the sun as she basted in her own juices.

"That bitch came so hard she squirted all over herself." Paul quietly narrated in disbelief. He was in shock, having never seen a woman orgasm like that except in porn.

"I can't...help it...he just...hits the...sppaaawwwttt." Jenny quavered, her cheeks blushing as Tyrone's cock slowly skewered the blonde bombshell again, "I've never cum so hard before...EVER."

"Fuck man, think can I get a piece of that?" Joe asked jealously.

"Yeah man, you put it in her cunt for two strokes and look what happens." Tyrone answered laughingly and pulled out of Jenny's snug hole.

"WHAT? No! Tyrone, your cock's doing what theirs could never do." Jenny whined, worried that it was over. After all, Tyrone had fucked her and won their stupid bet. And now he was going to share her like he really did own her.

"WHATTA BITCH!" Paul roared, "Now HOW the FUCK do you know what we can't do what the brother just did?"

"Because no one's ever made me feel like this before. Please." Jenny whined in lust. She sat up and grabbed onto Tyrone's hand to stop him from leaving. "I want it back."

"Okay, then listen baby," Tyrone smiled as she clung onto his arm. "If you ever want me to fuck you again, then you better give these guys a turn."

Jenny locked eyes with him, trying to determine if he was serious about sharing her. Up until today, she had enthusiastically enjoyed being the center of countless threesomes and gangbangs at college frat parties to satisfy her insatiable lust. And she truly loved the attention that came with getting fucked by a bunch of men. But with Tyrone, she needed no one else and she wanted no one else. His dick was the perfect size and fit for her pussy. It felt it his cock was custom made for her and that she had finally found the missing piece to her soul....or hole.

"On your hands and knees, NOW!" Tyrone said in a firm tone. He gave her a second before he pulled his arm free from her grasp, "Your choice."

"OK! OK!" Jenny said, quickly getting onto her hands and knees on the lounge chair.

"FUCK YEAH! Time to pay the piper you cock teasing slut!" Sean said as the gardeners ripped their work clothes off as fast as they could.

These guys could not wait to stick their eager pricks in either of Jenny's pink lips.

"I wanna see that again." said Joe, kicking his clothes aside, referring to Jenny's gushing orgasm.

"Don't worry man, you will or we're gonna fuck her till she does!" Paul exclaimed, anxiously rubbing his hands together. He had waited for this day to come and he couldn't wait any longer. They were going to nail their asshole employer's soon-to-be trophy wife. There was no stopping the inevitable now.

Jenny was more than willingly to get gangbanged if that meant Tyrone would keep fucking her. She saw the other guys as more of an obstacle between her and Tyrone. And the faster she got them off, the faster she could get Tyrone's big dick back inside of her. Until then, she had to settle with getting railed by these guys. And she knew just how to make guys pounce on her like a pack of wolves to a piece of meat served on a silver platter.

"Come and get it, boys!" Jenny purred wickedly. She got onto her elbows and knees, arched her back a little more, thrusted her luscious ass up in the air and offered herself up like a no-holes-barred-all-you-can-fuck buffet. To add more to the effect, she began gyrating her ass and purred, "I've been...known for being able to take on...several able-bodied men...quite easily."

Jenny's words shocked all of them. None of them would've thought that someone so refined and gorgeous could be known for such debauched things. Not to mention that she had just unwittingly sold her pussy in exchange for some yard work. Tyrone had taken the hot 22-year-old, blonde fiancée and turned her into nothing more than a common whore with his cock.

"Whenever you guys are ready, my holes are all yours. Of course, first 'cum' first served." Jenny teased with Tyrone circling around her like a hawk, "So I guess that means you're first, Master."

The four gardeners were still getting the last bit of their clothing off when Jose said, "YEAH! Let's gangbang this slut!"

"Whoa! Whoa!" Tyrone said, "Take it easy guys, I ain't done yet."

"What?" Jose spat angrily, "What do you mean?"

"I wanted to see what she'd be willing to do for me and now I know." Tyrone replied with a smile. "You guys can gangbang her after I'm done."

"Seriously? Are you fucking kidding me? She's got TWO other holes. She said so herself!" Sean asked with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Hey, yo, chill out guys," Joe said while looking at Jenny and stroking his rigid cock in anticipation, "We're all going to tap that. Just relax. Don't worry, our turn will come."

Even though there was a practically naked smoking hot blonde displayed on the lounge chair on all fours like a bitch in heat, just waiting to be fucked, the other gardeners realized that it was probably better to listen to Joe's advice. None of them dared to interfere with Tyrone's 6'6"frame and 250lbs of solid muscle. Everyone kind of knew that there was no way in hell Tyrone was going to give up fucking this slut before he's done with her. The only consolation that the other guys had was the hope that they could have a go at Jenny after he finished.

It wasn't that Tyrone was trying to give the other guys false hope. He wanted and needed to see how far into decadence Jenny was willing to sink for him. And now that he knew she was willing to fuck whomever he told her to, he had other plans for her. In Los Angeles, there was no business like show business. But growing up from the hood, Tyrone learned that nothing sold better than sex. And there was no business like hoe business that could transcend international boundaries.

Tyrone's company had a lot of growing to do and this young fiancée had a lot of hoeing left in her 22-year-old body. The old saying 'can't turn a whore into a housewife' couldn't be truer. So what if Tyrone was turning the future housewife into a whore? It wasn't like it was his fault, he was just harnessing Jenny's natural abilities for his own benefit. If Stewart were here, he'd see what his precious fiancée really was.

Naked except for the white heels and g-string used to tie up that blonde ponytail, Jenny sure didn't look like any housewife Tyrone ever saw. He knew she was smart and probably well-educated. He didn't care what she was educated in, it didn't matter, at least not much anyway. From the way she kept her back arched and how she was wiggling her ass invitingly to him, he only saw a collection of some very profitable holes that he could sell to help his company grow.

"Take your time, there's no rush." Jenny purred. She dropped her shoulders down and rested her cheek on the lounge chair's pillow. Her tits mashed against the cushions and left her ass tilted up in the air. She reached behind her, digging her fingers into her firm, pliant flesh and spread her ass, "I'm your horny little slut to do with as you please."

"Mmmm..." Jenny purred softly. From where Tyrone was standing, she knew he could see her glistening wet slit and her tiny pink rosebud. The blatant looks he gave her two holes reminded her of someone trying to decide what to eat at a buffet. She didn't really care which hole he chose to fill, she simply wanted him to fill one, any one. She was more impatient and it showed with a hint of eagerness in her voice when she purred, "C'mere babe, pick a hole. ANY hole. It's all yours to fuck and fill."

Tyrone positioned himself behind Jenny and smiled down at the sight. Her engagement ring was sparkling on her hand while she spread out her ass cheeks. She arched her ass up and offered him both her holes. He licked his lips and eyed the tiny, rosy pink asshole. The way she was kneading her ass made it wink oh-so-invitingly at him. Next, he focused on her pink glistening slit. He already had her mouth and her pussy, but he decided against taking her last hole. Her pussy was far too good to pass up and he could always take her ass later or whenever he felt like it. And right now, he didn't feel like it.

"Mmm. I'll take this one." Tyrone said. He grabbed his cock and stroked her slit with the bulbous head. He wedged the tip in and grabbed her waist with both hands. Then he slammed into her with a single stroke and made his cock disappear. The powerful thrust made Jenny's natural tits bounce and jiggle. He railed her so hard that her hands left her ass and landed on either side of her head to stop her from sliding forward.

"Damn woman, your pussy is still so tight." Tyrone moaned, it was as if he had never been in there at all. He loved her pussy, so warm, wet, silky and tight. He couldn't believe how tight she was or how she squeezing his cock, threatening to milk out every last drop of his cum.

"It's going to be so sore but it's going to be so worth it." Jenny panted and brought her knees tighter together to give his cock that extra squeeze. She propped herself up on her elbows, slid forward until just the tip remained in her and then fucked herself back onto Tyrone's cock. "I want it deep!"

"Mmm-hmm." Tyrone grunted. He let go of her waist so she could do all the work, "That's a good girl, fuck yourself on my cock!"

"You like feeling my pussy sliding back and forth on your cock?...Being a good girl for you?" she said softly and lustfully. She crossed her legs together and squeezed her thigh muscles to make her pussy even tighter around his cock. She was repeatedly slammed herself on his 10-inch cock several more times before she announced in the softest, most feminine voice, "Oh gawd...I think...I'm going to cum...I'm going to cum!"

"Yea?" Tyrone grunted in response. With a slow and steady motion, he pushed Jenny's body forward, exposing inch after inch of his black cock. Her pussy massaged every inch along his seemingly mile-long rod while she kept her ass tilted forward. Just as she was about to impale herself back onto his pussy pleasing shaft, he grabbed the back of her neck and held her still, "Not unless I say so."

Tyrone held her by the neck for a few seconds while he calmed himself. The way her velvet pussy was milking his cock, he wasn't going to last much longer either. He took a deep breath to regain his composure. Then without warning, he grabbed her ponytail, wrapped the golden mane around his fist and pulled her head back at the same time when he launched his black cock rocket into her. The fat ridge of his cock head slammed against Jenny's g-spot then ricocheted down her tight, pink walls and stopped when his balls slapped her sensitive clit.

"Haahh..Hah....ah...OH FUCK....YES...YES...I'M CUMMING...I'M CUMMING..." Jenny screamed out as she involuntarily bucked her hips against his. The backyard was filled with her illicit screams. Every joint in her body stiffened, her eyes clenched shut, her back arched and her manicured nails dug into lounge chair's cushion while her pussy spasmed around his cock. The sudden feeling of fullness coupled with his balls pressing against her buzzing clit took her breath away.

Jenny screamed until her lungs ran out of air and she began to feel light-headed. The lack of oxygen made everything seem slower as she lost herself in ecstasy. No clock turned the signs of time as things floated through day and night. She felt like she was dreamily floating into the sky while she got railed on all fours.

The phrase about being above cloud nine -- with 10 inches of glorious black cock in her -- came to her mind. She envisioned herself floating above the clouds like a naked angel and a sea of white fluffy clouds below her that went on for as far as she could see. The heavenly creature was being completely defiled with 10 inches of black cock when Tyrone set off another explosion between her legs. An orgasmic starburst took place between her legs, she exploded like a firecracker in the sky and casted rainbows of rapture in every direction.

Tyrone was motionless, he let go of her golden mane and watched Jenny's angelic body tense up for about a minute before becoming limp on his cock.

"Nnnnnhhh..." Jenny moaned. She scrunched her eyes as she spun dizzily back down to earth, muttering, "feels so good....feels so good....so...good..."

The guys watched in awe as Jenny quickly recovered from her intense orgasm. And with her body still withering in ecstasy, she started slamming herself forward and back along the entire length of Tyrone's cock like a bitch in heat. All Tyrone could do was hang onto her wafting hair while she fucked herself doggy style.

Unknown to any of them, this position was one of Jenny's favorite because she could perform one of her signature moves. Many of the men from Jenny's college days nicknamed it the "Tip Drill" and the name stuck. It was a move where she would tilt her body forward, sliding the shaft out until only the tip remained inside of her. Then she would slowly and gently gyrate her hips as she took the shaft until it was balls deep. From that point on, she would repeat the same motion, only going forward, then back again.

"DAMN girl! Where'd you learn how to do that?" Tyrone grunted as she gyrated like a corkscrew as she was drilling herself, going up and down his length again and again.

Turning her head back to look at Tyrone, Jenny moaned lustfully, "College."

"God DAMN woman! Your pussy feels so FUCKING good!!" Tyrone moaned, watching the slutty fiancée slid forward and back. Jenny kept drilling herself round and round, repeatedly for several minutes. Her slow, sensual grind was beginning to take its toll on him and he couldn't hold back anymore.

The other guys watched wide-eyed as Tyrone released his grip on Jenny's blonde ponytail and sent the golden strands cascading all over her back and shoulders. Then he grasped her thin waist with both hands, holding her there in mid-rhythm and started ramming his amazing 10 incher in and out of her, going balls deep with each thrust.

Jenny smiled inwardly. The 'Tip Drill' always elicited this response from the guys. It was only a matter of time before they couldn't resist and had to fuck her hard and fast, just the way she liked it. She closed her eyes, her mouth hung open in lust and her hard nipples scraped against the cushion underneath. The sensation of her nipples drawing back and forth along the rough fabric gave her a mixed sensation of pain and pleasure as Tyrone rocked her back and forth.

Every time Tyrone's impressive cock rammed into her, she could feel her cream being pushed out from her tunnel. She felt her juices splashing down the insides of her thighs, dripping onto the cushion beneath and droplets splattering on the inside of her knees.

"Oh, you've been a baaaadd fiancée." Tyrone groaned, feeling Jenny's cream soaking his balls each time he penetrated her, "Ruining an expensive cushion like that."

"MMmmmm..." Jenny moaning in agreement. She knew she had been a bad fiancée and she thought about how she had gotten into this position in the first place. But the more she thought about it, the more it turned her on.

1...89101112...15