Naughty Fiancée Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She liked how her body was held in place by Tyrone's strong hands. She loved knowing that there was no stopping him before and definitely not now. Not when he was so close to blowing his load. She knew Tyrone wouldn't stop even if Stewart saw them. But she absolutely loved it. She loved how little control she had over the situation, how her cunt's tightness surrendered to his cock and how her pussy was totally dominated by such a powerful cock. Her pussy was enjoying the biggest cock it had ever wrapped around, making her body tense up, warning her of another impending orgasm.

Jenny had been a very bad girl. She made boyfriends breakup with their girlfriends for a chance to date her. She caused men to jerk off because of her endless teasing. And now she turned into the cheating fiancée because Tyrone couldn't keep it in his pants. She experienced the male and female dynamic in its rawest form when she turned her head around and moaned, "Spank me...punish me...."

Tyrone felt Jenny's pussy getting tighter and her body started trembling again. On the next plunge in, his hand came flying down onto her ass like a whip. His hand connected to her bare cheeks with a loud 'SMACK' that echoed off of the mansion's walls.

"AHN! Jenny yelped, her head snapped forward from the subtle sting of pain. The stinging sensation set off another orgasm that rocked through her body and made her squirt all over the lounge chair. Her pussy was dripping so much that her juices were running down her thighs, adding to the puddle that was already there. Her nipples were hard like an eraser at the end of a pencil and they were rubbing all over the cushion while her tits bounced and swayed from the brutal fucking that she was receiving.

The cushion soaking orgasm that rocked through her convulsing body gradually subsided and her body gently tingled down. Jenny squeezed her pussy around Tyrone's cock and admitted, "I don't know if I can keep cumming like this. I thought I was insatiable but you're wearing me out baby."

"Haha. Betcha don't say that to every guy you fuck, huh?" Tyrone said arrogantly. He wasn't finished with her yet. She was his new hot blonde sex toy and he had every intention to keep her cumming until she had nothing left to give.

"I can't help it....that's like...THE...biggest cock....I've ever had. Plus, I like it a little rough." Jenny said coyly as Tyrone's hands wrapped around her waist again. She wiggled her ass while he slid back into her. Her wet, elastic pussy had no trouble taking all 10 inches of the dangerously addictive cock. She began moving back and forth slowly, in small, slow, gentle strokes. She hadn't cum so much since college and the number of orgasms she had all morning was beginning to take its toll on her.

Jenny didn't know if she could handle another one, but with his fat cock reaming her twat, it wouldn't be long until she reached another massive orgasm. The only way this was going to end was if either Tyrone came, or if Stewart came. And Jenny much preferred the former than the latter. Sweetly, she purred, "I want you to cum too. So let's make this the grand finale so we don't get caught."

"Alright." Tyrone smiled. He held onto her hips and pulled out of her until the head was aimed right at her opened slit, then he slammed all 10 black inches of long, hard, cock back into her cunt.

"P-please...c-come...s-soon." Jenny prayed softly between Tyrone's thrust. She wasn't even sure who she was praying for. Half of her hoped that her beloved fiancé would be her knight in shining armor and save her from getting addicted to Tyrone cock. The other half hoped that Tyrone would cum soon and they could avoid getting caught so they can do it again in the future.

But Jenny's prayers were left unanswered by Stewart. He was too busy shaving in the bathroom. With the bathroom door closed, he couldn't hear his beloved fiancée's screams while his neighbor was jackhammering into her. That and the noise of Stewart's electric razor drowned out any sounds that came in from the backyard. Had Stewart bothered to look out the window, he may have had a chance to answer his beloved's prayers.

Only Tyrone and the four gardeners heard Jenny's soft cries.

"Yes...yes...like that..." Jenny screamed, "Awwwww...gaaaawwwdd...I love...it...when you go.......balls DEEEEP!!!"

"Is that deep enough to make you my slut, HUH?!?" Tyrone hissed furiously as he rammed into her. Nothing was going to stop him from ruining her pussy now.

"Yessss. Oh GAW-AWWD! Make me CUM! Make me come hard, MAS-ASS-STER...plea-EE-eease!" Jenny moaned, "Take it! Take my puu-uus-ssy-ee a-and make me KAW-UM!"

Tyrone continued the onslaught for a few more minutes before feeling cum surging up from his balls.

Jenny was feeling it too, being no stranger to the signs of a man that was about to cum. She felt his cock tense up inside of her while she squeezed her pussy tightly around his cock. Spurring Tyrone on, Jenny moaned, "C'mon, cum for me baby...I want you to cum inside me...my pussy is for you to use."

"Oh fuck." Tyrone groaned at the gorgeous blonde's words.

"C'mon! That's it....cum inside me....give me all your cum!" Jenny panted. She felt the swelling of the large mushroom tip of Tyrone's cock. She always loved it when she felt Stewart cum inside of her and the thought of someone whom she just met doing the same was deliciously naughty.

"I'm going to cum." Tyrone warned.

"Oh yes..." Jenny panted, Tyrone's words were like music to her ears. She pictured Tyrone's hot, pearly cum rising from his big black balls, sputtering and bubbling as it surged through the long black shaft. She pictured his cock swelling from being so full of cum. Those mental images sent a quiver of intense excitement through Jenny's body.

Tyrone held onto Jenny firmly as he was pulling out. His long black rod withdrew from her pink sleeve until her pink lips wrapped just below the tip of his cock.

Jenny braced herself. She gripped the cushion firmly, arched her back and tilted her ass up for that final thrust before he came. Teetering on the edge of orgasm herself, Jenny panted breathlessly, "I want...I want us to...to cum together!"

With Jenny's ass tilted up, something caught Tyrone's eye. Her rosebud asshole was winking invitingly at him while her pink slit was stretching around his black shaft. Every inch of his exposed cock was coated in her milky cunt cream. He placed his thumb at the root of his cock and pushed her cream up the length of his cock. It looked like a miniature snowplow drove down his cock and pushed up a small pile of white slush against Jenny's vanilla strip.

Tyrone rubbed his thumb against the velvety smooth skin surrounding Jenny's pink asshole and slathered her own cream around it.

"Oh my ga-- what...." Jenny screamed, but Tyrone cut her off when without any warning when he popped his thumb through her anal sphincter and buried his thumb up to his knuckle and simultaneously buried his cock into her most sacred place with one, final, triumphant thrust.

Jenny's jaw dropped, her lips curled into a surprised O-shape. She looked over her shoulder at Tyrone in complete incredulity and shock. She could feel the tip of his thumb rubbing her tight pussy from her even tighter asshole. She was thankful for the ample amount of lubrication that her pussy provided but the double penetration completely caught her off guard.

The force of Tyrone's thrust pushed Jenny's body down further into the cushion, mashed her tits against the lounge chair's cushion and dragged her sensitive nipples along the rough fabric. Her head landed on her hands. One side of her beautiful face was pressed against the pillow with the side faced up and showed her beautiful face contorted in ecstasy.

"AARGGGH!" Tyrone roared as his cock erupted, spewing rope after rope of thick gooey cum into Jenny's hot pussy. His orgasm lasted for what felt like an eternity. When he looked down at the trembling blonde, the sight caused more cum to spurt out. It was a vicious, ecstatic cycle.

"AWWW...I want it ALL....ALL OF IT." Jenny moaned. She clenched her eyes shut and dipped her hands between her legs to caress his balls. Her fingers were milking him for everything he had inside those balls. His molten hot cum splashed into her sex and its heat radiated outwards from her core. Her entire body tensed up, then shuddered uncontrollably. Jenny was quivering and trembling in wicked waves of pleasure that consumed her as she came.

Everything went black when Jenny buried her face into the cushion and bit into it to muffle her screams. Lost in her orgasm, she felt her pussy sheathing his cock as it was hosed the inside of her cunt with cum and set off another orgasm. She rode the crescendo of one climax into the wave of another, all the time the pleasure inside of her constantly built up until she thought she might go insane. She had never felt so free, so decadent and she never wanted to stop feeling this way.

Through her clenched eyes, she saw her orgasm crest over the same way the sun does during daybreak. She pictured herself on top of a sea of soft, white clouds with the dark night sky behind her. It was a serene image as the colors of the sun burst over the dark horizon. The radiant colors of gold, red, and orange spread into the dark blue night as she came.

Jenny was on her shoulders and knees while her firm body trembled as she came. Her expensive French-manicured nails were gently caressing Tyrone's balls, feeling them tense up, pumping more and more of his cum inside of her. As his cock was twitching inside her quivering cunt, her juices were mixing with his cum and his throbbing cock was churning the sexy cocktail deep inside of her.

Jenny felt Tyrone's colossal cock start to slide out between her legs, its vacancy replaced by hot cum. Her orgasming pussy was desperately trying to hang onto the retreating shaft, gripping onto the shaft so tight that Jenny thought she turning inside out as he was pulling out. She could feel him pulling and pulling until the plump head scraped against her g-spot. The combined stimulation of her pussy filling to the brim with cum while stretching around the thick shaft and feeling the bulbous cock head massaging her g-spot sent Jenny into another convulsing orgasm.

The colors got more vivid now. Orange crashed into the reds and gold mixed with the blues to make green. Rippling curtains of an eerie green glow flapped as they competed with rays of red-orange for the dark blue night sky.

'OH MY GOD' Jenny thought as she saw the Aurora Borealis unfold in front of her. The majestic show was interrupted when Jenny's own curtains started to ripple. Tyrone's cock rubbed against her spongy g-spot again as he thrust back every beautiful inch into her cum filled hole. He was buried to the hilt when his balls rubbed against her twitching clit again. The sequential stimulation on both of her lust buttons set off another euphoric eruption between her legs and the mixture of cum overflowed between his cock and her slit.

Jenny inhaled sharply until her lungs couldn't take any more air. For a moment, Jenny couldn't hear, speak, think, breath or see anything. She just....existed.

Jenny didn't moan. She didn't groan. She didn't scream either. Her orgasm was so intense that she passed out but her body took on a mind of its own. Her pussy kept on creaming and creaming while her body continued shuddering and trembling as Tyrone finished emptying his sack.

Tyrone's thick black dick had reduced Jenny's entire being to nothing more than a pink, quivering cunt.

When Jenny regained consciousness, Tyrone was still reaming his big black cock into her soft, delicate folds. She tried to remember what happened but her sexual delirium made it hard for her to think. She was certain of one thing though, each climax had been higher than the last.

'Was it five, or was it six?' Jenny thought hazily, trying to recollect her orgasms in her post-euphoric daze. She never had orgasms so close to one another in such a rapid succession. Usually, she got off before or just after the guy finished depositing his sack into her. And most guys didn't even last that long given her gorgeous face and impressive hourglass figure. So she knew she could cum almost as quick as the guys.

It wasn't that no one has never tried to fuck Jenny into a multi orgasmic frenzy. When Jenny was in college, nearly half of the men on campus tried to accomplish this seemingly impossible feat. It gave whoever did it the ultimate bragging rights of having fucked the hottest babe on campus from one orgasm to another. A few men got close, but none succeeded. That was why she loved it when the frats pulled a train on her. It was like getting hit by a dump truck after dump truck as each man emptied his load in succession. But even then, her sequential orgasms were at least a few minutes apart.

Jenny could have a cluster of orgasms that were so close together that they seemed to blend into one another. But those orgasms were brought on exclusively by sex toys. And even then it required more than one toy. The more toys she used, the more orgasms she had. Given the right combination of sex toys, she could have a multi-orgasm in the same amount of time it took the first cock train to arrive at its station.

It was impossible not to when a nice big dildo reamed her twat and a vibrator buzzed her clit. The symphony of dildos and vibrators made her multi-orgasmic. She came even harder with the addition of a butt plug or a dildo in her ass. Especially when they were all working in sync, one sliding in while the other slid out. She had literally spent entire day's cumming like that at one of the frat houses. It didn't matter whether she was fucking herself with toys or if someone was fucking her with them. The result was always the same, her multi-orgasms exploded non-stop like fireworks on the Fourth of July.

Tyrone's semi-rigid cock was still stuffed inside her slightly sore and sopping wet pussy. The heat of his cock reminded Jenny that her most recent orgasms were not brought on by toys. No, her orgasms that morning were brought by a man who used her like his own sex toy, much like how she used her toys. He had given her the most intense and intimate experience of her life. It was like losing her virginity all over again. And she would never do anything to lessen this moment or let it go.

Jenny was in heaven, she had gotten addicted to daily orgasms during college. Now she knew how an ex-smoker felt going without a cigarette for months or even years while craving one every day. Until one day, they have one and then they're hooked again. Today, the hook was set nice and deep into her. Jenny was eager and ready to be led back down the rabbit hole again. She may have loved Stewart, but her orgasms would always belong to Tyrone.

"Oh my god, I can feel it! It's such a big load of cum!" Jenny said in a dry voice. She was still recovering from her orgasm and felt Tyrone's big warm load sloshing around inside of her. Her lungs hurt. Her throat was dry. Her tits were still swaying, rubbing her sensitive nipples along the coarse fabric of the cushion. Her knees were slightly sore. Her asshole was tightly clenched around his thumb. But every part of her body tingled wonderfully.

"I can feel....OH FUCK! Wait! Pull out! PULL OUT!" Jenny croaked in a panic. Suddenly, the warm sensation in her cunt was quickly replaced by an icy cold dread. She always used the pill when she was in college but she stopped after she moved in with Stewart. Stewart's strict religious views forbid them from using contraceptives and they only made love during her infertile times. Stewart had uncomfortably accepted sex before marriage and he was vehemently against any form of birth control. But in the heat of the moment, Jenny forgot to see if Tyrone was wearing a condom. Nervously she asked, "Please tell me you're wearing a condom?!"

"Nope. I only fuck bareback." Tyrone answered calmly and slipped his thumb out of her ass but left his cock lodged inside the young woman.

"So..." Jenny asked wide-eyed, "you just came inside of me?"

"Yup." Tyrone replied without a hint of worry. And he wasn't worried, not when there were so many emergency contraceptives available. As though it were the most obvious thing in the world, he asked, "Why?"

"WHY?!" Jenny practically yelled, "I'm not on the pill!! I can't have a black baby, Stewart would know I cheated and disown me!"

"Relax babe, I'm sorry. I thought that was what you wanted." Tyrone replied soothingly, "That's why they invented the morning after pill. Besides, just because I came inside of you doesn't mean you're going to get pregnant for sure."

"You're right, thank you." Jenny said, calming down after hearing Tyrone's soothing voice of reason. With a clearer mind, she let out a sigh of relief, remembering that today was the first day of her infertile period. Clearing her throat, she said, "We should be fine."

"No point in crying over spilled cum right?" Tyrone said jokingly, trying to ease any tension that remained.

"Definitely not." Jenny laughed, returning to her cheerful self and then playfully added, "I'm sorry I didn't get to taste you baby."

"Someone grab me a cup." Tyrone smirked. He held onto her narrow waist while his semi-hard cock plugged her hole. But none one of the four men moved. Impatient, Tyrone roared, "NOW! You dipshits!"

Paul surveyed the pool area. On the opposite side of the pool, there was a minibar set up underneath a cabana. Paul quickly bolted towards it and moments later, he returned with a champagne glass. Paul said, "Here ya go, bro."

"Thanks." Tyrone muttered as he took the champagne glass from Paul. Tyrone slid it right under Jenny's pussy. Placing one hand on her lower back, Tyrone only said one word, "Stay."

Paul and the others were standing around the lounge chair, watching intently. Tyrone withdrew inch after inch of semi-hard cock from Jenny's pink stretched out slit. When Tyrone pulled out the last inch, Jenny's tight pussy made a sound like someone opening a champagne bottle. A loud 'pop' echoed throughout the yard, followed by the amazing spectacle of Jenny's pussy slowly clamming shut.

Jenny's pink hole was gaping a little bit as she began squeezing her pussy. The lewd cocktail of Jenny's juices and Tyrone's cum came pouring out of her slit like white hot lava, forming a single large pearly white glob at the opening. Seeming to defy gravity, the glob slowly descended down into the awaiting glass. Their combined juices poured out of the pink closing hole until only a white string connected between Jenny's clit and the bottom of the glass. Jenny squeezed her pussy again and more of the lewd cocktail filled the glass.

When the last of the gooey white cum out poured out of her pink slit, there were several stubborn globs hanging from her slit. Tyrone proudly picked up the champagne glass, half full of the sexy cocktail. Then using the rim of the glass, he carefully scooped up the remaining drops from Jenny's mound.

Jenny felt that most of Tyrone's cum was in the glass and she sat up. Then, she held her hand out for the champagne glass of cum.

"Not right now." Tyrone said, setting down the cocktail on a table beside the lounge chair. Looking at Jenny, he said, "Go to the kitchen and grab our clothes before Stewart finds them. And check to see if he's going to be down anytime soon."

"Sure." Jenny chirped, quickly bouncing off of the lounge chair. She knew that all five pairs of eyes would be watching her go into the mansion. Keeping her back straight, she made sure to exaggerate her strut to give her tits that extra bounce with her steps.

1...910111213...15