Naughty Fiancée Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the sound of Jenny's high heels clicking on the cement faded into the mansion, the other guys sensed that the whole thing was over. The four men disgruntling chatted amongst themselves as they began getting dressed.

"Here's the deal, let me go check with Jenny first and make sure she's okay with it." Tyrone said as the other's got dressed, "But right now, I don't have time for her to fuck all of you. However, I think she will be pretty happy if you guys could fill her tummy with cum."

The four half-dressed gardeners cheered like they just won the lottery.

"Hey, hey, but listen, it's 10:30 and I think Stewart will be down pretty soon. So we gotta make it quick." Tyrone laughed as the guys exchanged high-fives. "Hang on a minute, I don't think she'll have any problems with it, but I still need to make sure she's good with it. We don't have much time, so here are the rules. You can jack off on her or whatever, just don't cum on her hair or her face or anywhere that she can't quickly clean. Anywhere else is fine. She might not have enough time to clean that shit out of her hair before Stewart gets here. Now, I gotta go, you guys have fun."

Each of the guys said their thanks to Tyrone before he left. Then Tyrone sprinted into the house and backtracked the way he came in. In the hallway, he ran into Jenny with their clothes in her hands.

"He just finished taking a shower and he's packing his stuff now." Jenny advised, handing Tyrone his clothes.

"Ok great. I'll go and make breakfast so he won't suspect anything." Tyrone replied as he put on his pants and explained, "We bet that if I fucked you, they would work at my place for free. If I lost, I owed them $1000 each. Seeing how I won, I figured you might be a good consolation prize for them. But since we don't have time for a gangbang, I told them that they could jerk off on you. That is, if you're comfortable with it. You don't have to if you don't want to."

Staring into Tyrone's eyes, Jenny coyly said, "You came into my life, multiplied my orgasms again and again. You got me so addicted that I'm good to no one else but you. I would do anything to make you happy. You could treat me however you want and you know that I would do anything for that cock. You make me feel like such a slut and I love every minute of it."

"Well, you're made to be laid, babe. That's what I like about you. It's not my problem if you get hooked on the D. I'm going to use you however I want, especially knowing that you'll cum on my cock every time." Tyrone smiled back, "You'll hate yourself for it. For cheating. But you won't be able to help yourself."

"You could take me any way you want to baby and I promise that I'll never disappoint you." Jenny replied, feeling her body blush as the towering black man smiled down at her. She had always loved the idea of being totally powerless and used for the pleasure of strangers. It allowed her to be a complete slut minus the guilt that sometimes came with it. She loved being made into a slut. She buttoned up his shirt and added in a steamy, sincere tone, "I'll suck and fuck whoever you tell me to. Plus, I need to keep these guys quiet about what they saw at the pool."

"Great, as long as you're on board with it." Tyrone replied, "Again, you won't have to do anything you don't want to."

"I want to. I was born with a gift and it would be a shame to waste it, wouldn't you think?" Jenny said, pecking him on the cheek, "Besides, I wouldn't be a very good hostess if I didn't allow my guests to enjoy all that my hospitality had to offer."

"Good girl." Tyrone replied. He patted her on the ass on his way towards the kitchen.

"I bet you say that to all your girls." Jenny sighed quietly as she watched Tyrone turn the corner before she headed back to the pool. A few moments later, she emerged from the sliding glass doors to the pool and found four men with four very hard cocks.

The conversation between the four guys immediately stopped when Jenny stepped through the glass sliding doors. The 22 year old all-American blonde bombshell held her robe in her hand and left every square inch of her lightly tanned, 36D-23-37 body exposed. The only thing she had on was a white pair of So Kate stilettos from Christian Louboutin. The high heeled stilettos added nearly 5 inches to her 5'6" frame and kept her long, smooth legs in a permanent flex.

From Jenny's pretty blonde head down to her toes, there was not an ounce of unsightly fat on her 110lb frame. Her natural 36D breasts were close together on her small torso, almost touching to form unassisted cleavage. Her arms were slim but maintained their feminine shape. Her stomach was toned and flared out to her hips. Her pert heart-shaped ass led down to her smoothed and defined thighs and legs.

The ex-stripper took a deep breath and dropped her shoulders. She pulled her shoulders back and kept her spine straight. Then she pushed her tits out as she sultrily strutted towards the four men. She placed one foot in front of the other, her hips rotated hypnotically with each step. Her ass swayed from side to side as she performed the model's 'cross step' and created more curves with her strut.

Other than the clicking of Jenn's heels, the pool at the rear of the mansion was silent with the guys all staring openly at her body.

"Hey guys, Tyrone's making brunch for Stewart so I won't have to. Unfortunately, I don't think he'll have enough time to make enough food for me, Stewart and himself." Jenny said sheepishly with her head down, "And I'm SO hungry. I hate having to ask since it's not really part of your job, but...I really um...I'm really craving for a....thick...juicy...white...protein shake. It...um...takes a certain...culinary skill to....you know...make it. And well....you're all so cute...and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind...well...letting me taste...uh...your cum."

It was a comical sight for Jenny, seeing four half-naked men with their jaws dropping and going wide-eyed. Jenny batted her long eyelashes and continued, "I know, you all probably have wives or girlfriends, so I don't want you to cheat on them...but maybe you guys can at least jack off so I can have your cum? Pwwwweeeeease??"

"FUCK YEAH!" Sean shouted. The 5'10" and 180lbs muscular landscaper unbuckled his belt for the second time this morning. When he dropped his pants and boxers, his rigid cock proudly sprang up and hit his abdomen. The white slab of man meat measured at 7 inches long and 1.75 inches wide. His short buzz cut and sharp blue eyes made him look like a poster boy for the marines. Other than Joe, he was the only other white guy in their group.

"Single and ready to mingle." Joe said matter-of-factly, dropping his pants and boxers to unveil his 6.5 inches and 1.6 wide raging boner. At 5'8" and 150lbs, he was the smallest but also the brains of the landscaping crew. Although he was slim, his had very defined muscles. He had a head full of lush dark brown hair that made him resemble a model out from a clothing line.

"Breakfast is the most important meal of the day." Jose added, wielding his 7.5 inches long and 2 inches wide, fully erect cock like a spear in his hand. Jose was already naked and like Joe, he too had lush dark brown hair. At 6'2" and 207lbs, he was bigger than either Sean or Joe. If his tan didn't give away his Hispanic heritage, the tribal tattoos on his broad shoulders and huge biceps sure did.

"Damn it." Paul muttered disappointingly. The 6'2" and 220lbs bald black man was the only one at the pool that was naked with a frown on his face. He was also the only one with a girlfriend on the crew. Not that anyone could tell from seeing how hard his 8 inches and 1.6 inches wide slab of dark meat was.

"You can still jack off you know?" Jenny said, sprawling out onto the lounge chair with her white heels. Judging from the tone of Paul's voice, she figured that he probably had a girlfriend.

"Fuck it." Paul said, rubbing his beard. Then, he joined his friends to surround the lone bombshell.

"Absolutely. Jacking off isn't cheating." Jenny said, arching her back off of the lounge chair and pursing her lips at the four cocks surrounding her. Though none of them had a cock like Tyrone's, she noticed these guys were still respectable above average sized cocks. Then she added, "You guys can cum all over me or in my mouth."

"Look at these titties..." Paul said. Being the closest one, he was the first to reach for Jenny's tits. He was stroking his cock with one hand and squeezing a big gorgeous tit with the other. He was amazed by the size and firmness of her tit, "I'm gonna call you Treasure Chest from now on."

Paul's amazement was written all over his face and the others quickly joined in. Standing on the other side of Jenny was Sean and he was next to grab Jenny's other tit.

Joe and Jose went straight for her pink, moist slice of heaven. They each grabbed a thigh and spread her long silken legs apart.

Jenny remained on her back on the lounge chair and began writhing in ecstasy. Two guys squeezed her tits while she lifted up her knees to give the other two better access between her legs. She felt two pairs of hands slide down the inside of her thighs and she let out a loud moan. Raising her hips in response, she was losing control over her own body as they were ravaging her voluptuous body.

Sean and Jose alternated between gently squeezing her tender mound and sliding their fingers between her wet, warm folds without any coordination. They were simply plunging their fingers into the tender hole. Inevitably, there were times when both men's fingers were cramming knuckle deep into her cunt, twisting and coiling inside her buttery cunt.

The men were too occupied and too horny to even talk to each other. Occasionally, one of the guys muttered "that's the smoothest pussy I've ever felt" and "she's prime piece of tail" and "you gotta feel her tits" while they fondled the young woman to their hearts content. After a several minutes, the two that were playing with her pussy swapped places with the two that were groping Jenny's tits.

Jenny kept her back arched and her thighs spread to grant them full access. The two working on her tits were pinching and tugging on the hard little buds on her mountainous tits. And the two men between her legs were alternating between sticking their fingers into her slick cunt and rubbing her clit.

"She's fucking on fire!" Sean said as he was reaming her with his index and ring finger while stroking himself with his free hand. Being the least experienced of the four and a tit-man, he showed the least self-restraint as he furiously pumped his cock at the sight of Jenny's tits jiggling as she squirmed. The three other men moved aside when they heard Sean grunt "fuck this" and straddled her rib cage.

Jenny used both hands and mashed her tits together. Her engagement ring was sparkling brilliantly in the sunlight as Sean began fucking her tits. She tilted her head down and flicked her tongue at the tip of Sean's cock every time the bulbous head emerged between her fleshy orbs.

It only took a few strokes of sliding between Jenny's soft tits and having the most sensitive part of his cock being teased by Jenny's soft tongue before Sean was about to cum. He pulled back a bit and aimed his man cannon at Jenny's tits as his mushroom tip started to expand just before he let loose the first load. The blast was so powerful that it ricocheted off of her chest and splashed across her neck. The initial load alone put a pearly necklace around Jenny's neck.

Sean's second spurt hit Jenny's left hand and covered the magnificent engagement ring with his pearly white cum. A volley of cum quickly followed and pearly white streaks of cum landed all over her chest as she thrashed her head around like she was bathing herself in his cum. Jenny reminded Sean of the beautiful women in the shampoo commercials, except this woman was naked. When he finished emptying his balls, he rose up off of her ribcage.

"Hey, you're done but I'm not." Jenny smiled with Sean standing over her. He had a puzzled expression on his face, then she sat up and said, "Now, it's cleanup time."

"God damn." Sean inhaled as Jenny, without being asked or told, grabbed his softening cock and took it into her mouth. She dutifully licked and sucked it clean. She even ran her tongue over the opening in his cock several times to make sure she didn't miss a single drop. Certain that she got all of his cum, she slid Sean's cock out of her mouth with a wet 'pop' and then she let him go.

Sean just sat down on one of the lounge chairs next to Jenny's when she said, "Oops, looks like I missed a spot."

To prove her point, Jenny held the back of her hand up for Sean to see. Her once shiny engagement ring was now covered in his gooey white jizz. She kept her gaze with him, raising her hand up to her mouth and locking her lips around the ring. Jenny made sure to exaggerate the slurping and sucking noises so that they could all hear Sean's cum being sucked and licked off of her ring as she cleaned it. Satisfied that her ring was clean, she asked, "Who's next?"

"ME! I wanna nut on this little puta's face!!" Jose exclaimed, moving over to Jenny.

"And how do you want your puta?" Jenny teased using Jose's own words, "Like this?"

Jenny leaned back on the lounge chair, her arms over her head, her back arched, her tits out and her legs slightly bent.

"Or like this?" Jenny teased, now sitting on her haunches on the cushion. She had her hands behind her head and stuck her chest out at him with her knees spread apart. She found Jose's reaction comical because he continuously switched between stroking himself and feeling her up with each of his hands. It was like each of his hands wanted a piece of her and he had to keep switching hands while he decided.

In the end, Jenny decided for Jose since he couldn't. With Jose standing over her head, she rolled over onto her hands and knees. She looked up at him and purred, "Why don't I help you with that so you can touch whatever you want."

Jenny nuzzled up against Jose's cock and lewdly licked all along his thick shaft. Jose's cock was not as long as Tyrone's but it was just as thick. And Jenny's talented tongue knew exactly where to lash away at quickly, where to linger and swirl about wickedly.

"WOOO...What a pair of lips." Jose whistled. He ran his rough hands underneath Jenny's soft tits and roughly pinched and tweaked her nipples.

It had been a long time since Jose had been laid and not to mention, he had never seen a chick as hot as Jenny. He was trying to hold off as long as he could while Jenny gave him an incredibly gratifying blowjob. She was using her lips to create a tight seal around his cock as her tongue was licking the head of his cock and then extending to caress the length of the underside of his shaft. The sensation was almost overwhelming.

But the straw that broke the camel's back was when Jose looked down. The sight of Jenny's cheeks hollowing in and out pushed him over the edge. He had lasted about a minute or so. Jenny didn't even deep-throated him yet but he was already squeezing her tits like they were stress balls. The first blast of his cum bounced off of Jenny's waiting tongue and splashed into her mouth. He had a copious amount stored up and was quickly filling her mouth with his thick, almost jelly-like cum.

As Jose's pearly seed filled her mouth, Jenny tilted her head back slightly without swallowing or spilling a single drop. When Jose emptied his balls, she held her mouth open to show him and the others the copious amounts of cum that she held in her mouth. Then she used her tongue and swished the pearly cum around her open mouth. Making sure that Jose was watching, she closed her mouth and swallowed twice.

Jenny batted her long eyelashes at Jose and opened her mouth to show him that it was all gone. She put on a mock remorseful look and said, "Oops, I swallowed all of it."

Jose was about to step back but Jenny said, "No, no, come here, let me wash that for you."

"Ay, si, si, buena puta." Jose sneered, watching Jenny enthusiastically licking and sucking his sensitive and softening cock.

"Yeah man, she swallows every drop." Sean added from the sidelines. He watched Jenny give Jose the same world-class blowjob same treatment that she gave himself mere minutes earlier.

Only when Jenny was done did she slide Jose's cock out from her lips with a wet 'pop.' Looking around at the horny group of men staring at her, she said, as if it were the most logical thing to say, "If I don't swallow, what am I sucking for?"

Jose moved to sit on an empty lounge chair next to where Jenny's debauchery was taking place. Now the young bride-to-be was surrounded on all sides by the men her husband employed to tend to their yard.

'Two down, two to go.' Jenny thought, looking around to see who was next and noticed that Joe was already moving in behind her.

Joe couldn't wait to get his hands on Jenny anymore. The sight of her on all fours, wearing nothing but her heels with her ass tilting towards the sky and her slick cunt shimmering with her juices was just too good of an offer to pass up. He immediately shoved two fingers into Jenny's inviting little hole and instantly her tender tunnel was gently squeezing his thick, probing fingers.

"Oh my...hmmmm......what thick fingers you have." Jenny squealed, parting her knees ever so slightly, tilting her hips up a bit more and arching her back to give Joe easier access. She was pushing herself back to get as much of his fingers in her as possible while grinding her pussy into his hand.

"All the better to fuck you with," Joe said with a sinister smile, "look at this slut, she's practically fucking herself on my fingers."

"How's that pussy feel man?" Sean asked as they watched Jenny grind herself on Joe's hand.

"Fan-fucking-tastic bro. Look at how it grips my fingers! It's fucking TIGHT. AS. FUCK." Joe replied, then he smacked her hard-on the ass. Her firm flesh ripped for a second and then instantly went firm again. "I can't wait to fuck this slut's sweet little pussy!"

Paul was jerking off to what was probably the most erotic event he had ever seen. He knew that Jenny wasn't a porn star and she wasn't being paid to do any of this. But she was doing everything that a porn star would do. And she was doing it all willingly and enthusiastically.

"Here, let me take care of that for you." Jenny smiled and turned her attention to Paul. He was looking at her with his lust-dazed eyes but she didn't wait for him to snap out of it. Instead, she grabbed onto his cock and pulled his black cock towards her mouth.

"B-but...I have a girlfriend." Paul pled in earnest. This was his last line of defense from cheating on his girlfriend Monique.

Jenny smiled up at Paul playfully as he stared at her. With his hard cock still in her hand, she asked teasingly, "Does she suck cock?"

"No...not really....sometimes. She doesn't like it." Paul replied sadly, remembering all the times his girlfriend gave him excuses like 'only sluts do that' or 'do I look like a porn star to you?' whenever he asked for head. Sometimes she would blow him for special occasions like his birthday and such. But even those blowjobs were mediocre at best. Monique only ever sucked and licked the head because she claimed that she couldn't fit his black cock into her mouth. It inflated his ego but he also knew Monique was saying that to avoid giving him proper head.

"Aww...you poor thing." Jenny cooed, stroking up and down the length of Paul's rigid cock, "Then she won't really mind if I do, right?"

"Probably not." Paul responded and shrugged his shoulder.

"But you wouldn't let me suck your cock if she did, right?" Jenny said reassuringly as though she knew what was going through Paul's mind.