Naughty Fiancée Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right." Paul said meekly, nodding shamefully in agreement while watching Jenny's French-manicured hand gently twisting up and down, caressing and stroking his cock.

"You're such a good boyfriend," Jenny said in a soothing voice, "I bet she's a good girlfriend too."

"Uh-huh." Paul replied with a dry voice. He did feel a slight pang guilt and he was having second thoughts about what was about to happen.

"A blowjob is the greatest pleasure a woman can give a man. Your girlfriend's being very selfish by denying you that pleasure." Jenny said, looking into Paul's eyes, seeing the guilt battling the lust within him.

"She is being selfish isn't she?" Paul said out loud, "All my buddies get head from their girlfriends except."

"You just need to push the envelope little by little. Eventually, you'll have yourself a trained little slut like your buddies." Jenny said, knowing that she was going to be the 'other woman' with Paul. And like so many times before, little to no effort was required on Jenny's part to entice these guys to indulge in what they always wanted. Most of these guys felt, but it was just that their desire for what they lusted after outweighed their guilt. The end justified the means.

"Train her?" Paul asked uncomfortably.

"Yeah! You need to tell her what you want." Jenny explained, "But you need to be a bit more...aggressive...or persuasive...to get what you want."

It was strange for Jenny to be teaching Paul while Joe was finger fucking her. But she felt it was important for Paul understand.

Jenny was willing to do the things that their wives or girlfriends were too shy or innocent to do. She could think of no good reason why these guys should be forced to seek what they sexually wanted in another woman and she felt sorry for them. She really did. Sexually, she was giving these guys what other woman could give but those women chose not.

It was as though Jenny was born to be the other woman. The type of woman whom men with unfulfilled desires gravitated towards. The kind of woman who belonged to no one and everyone. And like the other times, Jenny just happened to be the person that could benefit from a win-win-win situation. She got fucked, the guys got what they lusted for and their girlfriends or wives didn't lose their man. At least those men loved their women enough to be in an actual relationship with them. Whereas with Jenny, she was nothing more than a masturbation toy to them, someone who mattered only at that point in time.

"You know what the difference is between a good girl and a bad one?" Jenny asked wickedly.

"No...No, I don't know." Paul stammered confusingly, too lost in the battle with his conscience. He could have declined Jenny's offer and probably could ask his girlfriend to give him more frequent blowjobs. But it wasn't like any of this was Jenny's fault either, she didn't force him to cheat. She only made it easier to.

"Good girls go to heaven, bad girls bring heaven." Jenny smiled seductively. "And I'm a very, VERY bad girl."

'Fuck, if Monique didn't like giving head and this slut is offering, then why the hell not?' Paul thought, chasing away any guilt that remained. His entire demeanor changed when he challenged Jenny in a firm voice, "Prove it."

"I think you'll find my mouth, far, far better than hers anyway." Jenny added and slowly slid Paul's black cock into her wet mouth.

"Oh fuck." Paul moaned. He watched Jenny latch her lips onto his cock and then the thoughts of his girlfriend quickly vanished into her warm, wet mouth. With only the tip of his cock in her mouth, he was in absolute heaven. Her tongue was swirling furiously around the tip of his cock, making him groan from the immense pleasure, "Yeah, that's it."

"She's got quite a mouth doesn't she?" Sean said from where he was sitting.

"Oh yeah, this bitch knows how to suck dick." Paul exhaling in response, glancing down at the tanned blonde bouncing back and forth like a spring on all fours, alternating between taking him into her mouth and grinding into Joe's hand. Paul could see that Jenny's cheeks were hollowing in and out as she gently sucked and twirled her tongue around the tip of his cock at the same time.

"Yeah, but can she deep throat?" Jose asked, sitting on the lounge chair.

Jenny couldn't answer, in fact, she didn't even hear Jose's question at all. She was trying to focus on servicing Paul's cock in her mouth while Joe's distracting fingers were driving her cunt crazy. Her only concern was giving Paul the best blowjob he has ever had. She was staring straight into Paul's eyes as her tongue was making out with the tip of his cock.

"My friend asked you a question slut." Joe reminded sternly and slapped Jenny's ass. The force of his palm on her ass created a resounding 'smack' that echoed off of the mansion's back side.

Jenny sprang forward from the subtle sting on her ass. In the process, she engulfed all 8 inches of Paul's cock in one fluid motion without even gagging or choking. His balls hit her chin with a dull 'thud' sound.

"WOW!" Paul exclaimed, his hands grabbed the sides of his head in surprise, "FUCK!"

Jenny began sliding her hot, wet mouth back and forth along Paul's hard dick, moaning and lashing her tongue side to side with her lips sliding down to the base of Paul's rigid cock. Her cheeks were hollowing in and out, her ponytail was gently swaying and her mouth making a very audible 'slurping' noises as she was bobbing back and forth along all 8 inches of cock at a steady pace.

Every time Jenny moved forward, she swallowed Paul's entire length and then lathered his balls with her tongue. After a second or two, she would throw her ass back towards Joe's fingers and slid Paul's cock out of her mouth.

When Jenny settled into a rhythm, she wanted to moan from the thought of how slutty she must have looked. And she would have moaned too if she didn't have a mouthful of cock. With her pussy on fire and her ultra sensitive nipples aching from being so erect, her own lewd thoughts added to the orgasm that was building between her legs. She rocked back and forth between Paul's cock and Joe's fingers for several minutes. Each passing minute got her closer and closer to her orgasm.

Sean silently motioned to Jose to quietly reach for Jenny's tits from their lounge chairs.

Then all of a sudden, Jenny felt her rubbery nipples being pinched just as she was recoiling back towards Joe's fingers. Each of her nipples were caught between two fingers and her momentum from sliding back towards Joe resulted in her sensitive nipples being pulled towards the front. All she could do was let out a muffled yelp from the new stimulation applied to her sensitive little buds.

And as if on cue, Joe started reaming her delicate honey pot with such force that it made her lurch forward again, impaling herself once again on Paul's hard cock. The combined feeling of Paul's cock filling her mouth, Sean and Jose tugging on her ultra sensitive nipples and Joe's fingers reaming her pussy was enough to send her over the edge.

The next time Jenny deep-throated Paul, Sean and Jose released her nipples and made her tits bounce back and forth as another orgasm washed over her. It wasn't like she had a choice, Joe's fingers were banging her so hard she was kicking her calves were kicking up and down in protest.

Unrelenting and silent, the men watched ecstasy take over their sex toy's body. Jenny's 36D-23-37 body convulsing as she came and squirting again was a breathtaking sight. The sounds of her muffled moans and the wet squishing sounds that her soaked pussy was making from Joe's thick fingers jamming in and out were the only things heard in the backyard. It was so quiet that a dull thudding noise was heard as droplets of Jenny's juices peppered the cushion beneath her. After about 45 seconds, Jenny's trembling body slowed down to quiver and by then, the cushion was soaked.

"Holy fuck!" Joe exclaimed, watching Jenny's nectar rain all over the white cushion, turning it into a darker shade of white. He put a hand on the soaked cushion and pressed down on it, the cushion let out a wet 'splurch' sound under the pressure of his hand. The area around his hand was compressed and her juices formed a shallow pool. When he lifted his hand up, the dip in the cushion was gone, along with the juices that were absorbed by the cushion.

Paul brushed Jenny's flushed cheek and asked, "How's it feel to be the slut in a 'slut club sandwich'?"

Sliding Paul's cock out of her mouth, Jenny breathed, "Wonderful."

Jenny was about to return to pleasuring Paul's cock when Joe started gently stroking up and down her slit, sending a violent shudder throughout her body. She squealed in surprise. She looked back at Joe and whimpered, "I don't think I can cum ag -- ."

Joe interrupted Jenny when he grabbed hold of her golden ponytail and jerked her head as far back as it could go. The skin surrounding her cunt was slick with her juices and he was using it to his advantage. His other hand between her legs was moving so fast that it became a blur as he was mercilessly rubbing her slick bald cunt.

"I can't...it's too sensitive...." Jenny shrieked, he was using her juices against her. She was slapping her hands against the cushion in protest. But Joe continued and the only thing she could do was dig her nails into the cushion underneath her hands. Her beautiful face was contorted into a face of pure ecstasy, her eyebrows scrunched, her eyes wide opened and her mouth hung open from Joe's onslaught as she screamed, "JO--Oommpphhfff!!!"

"That oughta shut you up!" Paul sneered as he shoved his rigid cock into Jenny's opened mouth.

Jenny's tongue instinctively snaked past her lips, licking Paul's shaft and balls. From the heft of his large, dense balls on her tongue, she knew they were filled to the brim with cum. She noticed that when his balls hit her chin, the 'slap' that was heard earlier had gradually changed to a dull, heavy 'thud.' That was the last thing she thought before her mind was lost in ecstasy from Joe's fingers.

Jenny felt all the signs of an impending orgasm. Her body was violently shaking, she was feeling like she was on fire, her sensitive nipples were aching again, everything around her slowly started to fade and spin. She let out a muffled groan with Paul still in her mouth, her body tensed up, her brain flooded with pleasure while her cunt flooded Joe's hand.

As soon as Paul saw Jenny's hips bucking, he held onto the sides of her face and kept her nose buried in his groin and lodged his cock in her throat.

Joe was amazed by how wet Jenny was. Her juices were flowing out of her love canal, helping him coax another orgasm out of her as he was relentlessly rubbing her mound every which way until he could feel her pussy clenching on his palm. He slowed his rubbing to a gentle massage, reveling in the feeling of Jenny's buttery smooth pussy lips trembling in his palm, soaking his hands and the inside of her thighs.

As Jenny's orgasm slowly dissipated, she became very aware that her throat was blocked by Paul's cock during her orgasm. Her saliva had nowhere to go other than spilling from her mouth, pouring down her chin, dripping down her neck, onto her tits and onto the cushion. She realized at the moment that she looked no different than a porn star deep-throating a black cock in a blowbang video. None of these guys knew about her past and they certainly wouldn't see the educated and pious young wife that Jenny so desperately wanted to be seen as. Suddenly, her train of thought was interrupted when Paul let out an animalistic grunt.

"Fuck I'm gonna bust!" Paul declared, shuffling back until the expanding tip of his cock was between Jenny's plump, soft lips. His cock twitched and unleashed a torrent of thick, gooey, cum into her mouth. The first jet came barreling out, hitting the back of Jenny's throat and sliding down her throat. The mushroom head in Jenny's mouth was swelling and contracting as the black rod began pumping cum straight into her mouth, quickly filling it up.

Paul's load was so massive that Jenny's cheeks were puffing out and it made her wonder just how much cum was stored in those balls. But her attention quickly returned to the cock that was still pumping thick cum into her filled mouth. The pressure of Paul's enormous load forced some the white, warm cum to dribble out from her lips. Cum was dripping down the sides of her chin, mixing with her saliva and snaking down her neck then over her tits. Streams of white cum flowed down each of Jenny's tits, those streams converged at her pink nipples and hung languidly onto the rubbery buds before eventually dropping down to the already wet cushion.

When Paul finished emptying his sack, he pulled his cock out. Jenny held her head back and opened her mouth to show him the amazing amount of cum that she had managed to keep in her mouth.

"Will you look at that," Sean grinned, "someone hasn't been getting any lately."

"It's been a while man, but she likes it." Paul pointed out, watching Jenny's pink tongue swishing his pearly white cum around in her mouth and then swallowing his enormous load with three noisy gulps.

Paul, Sean, and Jose were speechless as they watched Jenny's pink tongue repeatedly wipe around her lips. She scooped up every drop of cum, swallowed again and said, "Yummy!"

"Looks like Tyrone was right," Jose smiled, "She is a slut."

"So, am I better?" Jenny asked on her hands and knees, smiling wickedly up at Paul.

"Without a doubt." Paul replied admiringly, then sticking his cock back into her mouth and letting her clean his cock.

Paul's comments made Jenny feel proud, it was nice to feel appreciated. She cleaned his cock and balls with slow, wet licks from her tongue. She made sure to collect every ounce of cum from his softening cock. Tilting her head back, she slid him out of her mouth and she planted a kiss on the polished head. Her core clenched in response when his sensitive cock twitched on her lips, then she smiled, "Thank you for letting me swallow your cum."

"My pleasure." Paul smiled and sat down next to Sean.

"Mmmm. Your turn." Jenny said, looking over her shoulders at Joe, "The last cock standing."

"I'm not done with you yet." Joe smiling wickedly with his fingers still in her tight pussy.

"I can't...Joe, I really can't...my pussy is WAY too sensitive right now." Jenny smiled playfully and quickly scooted forward on the lounge chair to free her pussy from Joe's fingers, "Why don't you bring that sweet cock over here and play with my other hole."

Jenny was telling the truth. Her pussy really was tender and sore. All morning her pussy had been rubbed, fingered, fucked and rubbed some more. She lost track of how many times she came and her pussy was still throbbing from her last orgasm.

"What the fuck!?" Tyrone roared, stepping through the sliding doors holding two plates of bacon and eggs. Everyone froze in their tracks. Realizing that he sounded a bit too serious, in a lighter tone he asked, "We going into overtime or what?"

"I wasn't going to fuck her." Joe explained defensively as Tyrone walked over to the glass dining table beside the pool and set the plates down.

"I thought you guys would be done by now. It's almost 11 man." Tyrone replied, walking over to the group.

"Almost bro, I just wanted to play with her pussy some more but she said that she can't cum anymore." Joe sighed.

"Surely something like that wouldn't stop a man like you, would it?" Tyrone smiled and turned back towards the sliding doors.

"I suppose it wouldn't." Joe sneered, distinctly remembering what Tyrone had said about keeping a slut cumming. The more she came, the easier it was to make her cum again.

"Atta boy! Now hurry up. What's-his-face is going to be down here pretty soon." Tyrone said, walking through the sliding doors, "I'm gonna grab the coffee and when I get back, you better be finished with her. And don't forget about what I told you earlier in the car."

"What'd he say earlier?" Jose asked, glancing back and forth between Jenny and Joe.

"Once a slut like this gets going, she can keep cumming over and over again." Joe explained with a wicked grin on his face. Looking at Jenny, he narrowed his eyes and sternly said, "Bring that pussy back here."

Jenny realized that her fate was sealed. She scooted back on the lounge chair and rested her pussy rested against Joe's waiting hand. Just the touch of his palm against her mound made her whole body quiver. She balled her hands into a fist onto the cushion beneath her, closed her eyes and moaned, "Oh heavens...."

Inside the mansion, Tyrone grabbed two cups of coffee and was about to head back to the pool when Stewart bellowed from upstairs, "JENNY? Is that you?"

"Fuck." Tyrone muttered under his breath and replied, "Naw man, whatcha need?"

"Hey, tell her I might be a bit longer. I need to sync some documents. Thanks, Tyler!" Stewart hollared down.

"Sure. And it's TYRONE." Tyrone hollered back as he heard a door upstairs slam shut. Making his way back to the pool with the coffee, Tyrone thought to himself, 'Fucking chump, can't even remember the name of the man that just fucked his fiancée.'

Joe wasted no time, quickly began to gently massage Jenny's bare mound. After a minute or two between rubbing her mound and her clit, he noticed that the tender flesh cupped in his hand was starting to juice again. Smiling, he said, "Now that's more like it."

"Oh my goodness...Oh my goodness...Oh my goodness..." Jenny purred over and over as she put her head down on the cushion. There she was, with her head resting between her fists, her slender shoulders touching the cushion, her tits were swaying back and forth, her sensitive nipples grazing the cushion's coarse fabric and tilting her ass up. Not only was she a pretty sight, she also made it easier for Joe to toy with her.

Joe reached around her thigh with one hand and rubbed her clit while the fingers from his other hand moved in a circular motion over her mound again and again. Every so often, he would dip his fingers between her slippery folds while he cupped one of her firm fleshy orbs and gave it a nice squeeze. Then his hands would return to rubbing her clit and mound.

Each time Joe squeezed Jenny's tit, he felt her nipples in the palm of his hand getting stiffer and stiffer. When he could tell she was about to cum, he positioned himself behind her in a manner that her tits were still within reach while he dipped his middle finger and ring finger into her snatch. Using his thumb and the two fingers inside of her, he caught her clit between them and began rubbing it with his thumb.

Jenny's jaw dropped, her lips formed the familiar "O" that turned into a large, open smile on her face.

"Keep it up buddy! She's loving it." Jose cheered and slapped Jenny's ass.

Jenny liked Joe's technique so much that she tensed up and in reflex, lifted one of her knees up to her chest. She lifted her knee so high that the back of her heels touched her ass and her entire leg was lifted off of the cushion for a brief moment. Then she lowered her knee down to the cushion, though one knee was little bit forward than the other.

Joe smiled inwardly, she was giving him easier access with her knees staggered. Despite what Jenny said earlier, her body responded well to his hand. The inside of her thighs were now shaking from the intense pleasure that his fingers were giving her.

"Haaawwww...my...goooo-nnnessssss..." Jenny groaning, her ass wantonly bucking up and down in the air, feeling an orgasm building up between her legs.

From her reaction, Joe started rubbing her clit and cunt with more enthusiasm. When he pinched her nipple, his hard work paid off.