Naughty Fiancée Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe's fingers slipped out of her when all of a sudden, Jenny clamped her legs together and dug the balls of her feet into the lounge chair with her long, smooth legs straightened out. Her weight was distributed between her head and feet as she formed an upside down 'V' with her ass at the highest point.

"You decided to step up huh?" Tyrone said, stepping out from the sliding doors and into the yard that was filled with Jenny's mewling. He paused halfway to the dining table to take in the view of Jenny's pussy spewing like a geyser.

"You just missed it man, he made your little chica cream." Jose said without taking his eyes off Jenny.

"Fucker's gonna be needs more time." Tyrone said and continued to the dining table. He set the coffees down next to the plates and sat down next to Jose on the lounge chair to enjoy the show. "Dude must pack like a bitch."

"Who cares how long he takes? That just gives us more time to play with his fiancée!" Paul added, "Besides, I think we doing the boss a favor. Look at the bitch, she's really enjoying herself. HAHAHA."

"That's true." Tyrone said, watching Jenny's orgasm subside as she slowly lowered ass down and rested her knees on the cushion. Nodding to Joe, he added, "Good work man!"

"Thanks." Joe replied, admiring the trembling slut, now on all fours in front of him, then he sneered, "Still think you can't cum?"

"I-I...c-can't..." Jenny panted, the fog of pleasure starting to clear from her head.

"Oh, I think you can. I think you can." Joe said defiantly. There was no warm up this time as he mercilessly rubbed his fingers in a circular motion around her clit. His fingers were slick with her juices and made it easier for him to coax another orgasm out of the poor blonde.

"OOOOOOOOhhhhhhh!" Jenny screamed as another wave of pleasure exploded between her thighs. She fell forward, her body tensed up and she lifted her calves up until both her white heels touched her ass while she shook on the cushion.

"Get on your back." Joe commanded, giving the still shaking woman a loud smack on the ass.

Trembling, Jenny obediently rolled over onto her back. Staring up at the blue sky, she thought of how exhausted she was. Never before had she been so roughly handled and never before had she had so many orgasms in such a short amount of time. Tyrone had shown her what it was like to be truly fucked and he had shown Joe how to make a woman continuously scream and cream. Jenny's thoughts were interrupted with Joe's voice.

"Grab your ankles, honey." Joe instructed. Jenny sat up, wrapped her hands around her ankles and rolled onto her back in one fluid motion. She held her legs open in 'V' as she laid on her back, giving Joe unfettered access to whatever he wanted.

'Oh no.' Jenny thought in horror, watching Joe stand up over her. He swung a leg on either side of the lounge chair and began to shuffle up.

"Yep." Joe said, reading her mind. He trapped her smooth thighs between his and continued shuffling forward, putting Jenny into a 'half shoulder stand' position.

Jenny held onto her ankles, her legs straightened out and extended over her head as they assumed the 'pile driver' position.

Joe stopped when Jenny's toes rested against the lounge chair's cushion above her head. He was essentially in an extended squatting position and his cock was at the same level as her cunt. Grabbing his cock, he began rubbing her bare cunt with it, waving his cock from side to side and smearing her juices all over her bare cunt. He looked over to Tyrone, whom nodded in reply and then Joe shoved the tip of his cock into her juicy pussy.

"Oh..." Jenny murmured coyly as Joe slowly sank his cock deeper into her. Her pussy was tense from all her orgasms and she could see that Joe really struggling to sink into her. His cock bent slightly at the middle from his efforts to push into her. After several tries, her tender pussy yielded to his hard cock and took in inch after inch until his balls pressed against her asshole.

"Damn! This pussy's so tight!" Joe groaned. He was in heaven, or rather, all 6.5 inches of his cock were in heaven. The combination of Jenny's buttery pussy clenching tightly around his shaft, seeing her gorgeous, helpless face as he skewered her with his cock and watching her natural tits roll and bounce with each thrust. It was too much. He couldn't remember a time when his cock was this hard or when he saw something this hot. He only lasted a few strokes before his balls started to tense up.

"C'mon Joe...I want you to come for me..." Jenny purred softly as she felt his shaft beginning to swell. She knew he was about to cum from the way he looked at her, so she egged him on, "Don't hold it in...I want it all...all of it..."

The sight of Jenny folded underneath him with her knees next to her head, her tits squished together, along with hearing Jenny's lewd encouragements sent Joe past the point of no return. He was mid-stroke pulling out of her pussy when he grunted, "ARGH! I CAN'T HOLD IT!!"

"Shoot it all over my face!" Jenny cried as she began to lift her legs up and roll forward.

But instead of pulling out, Joe drove his cock back into Jenny and nailed her back into the cushion. His thighs kept her in the 'pile driver' position as his throbbing cock began depositing its thick and heavy load, right into her pussy.

"NOT YOU TOO!...NOT INSIDE ME!!" Jenny screamed angrily. She thought Joe was going to pull out but instead, he shoved his cock back in. Not only that, he was deep inside her as shot after shot of cum pumped out of his cock and straight into her cunt.

Joe's cock swelled up as it was loading another round of hot jizz into the chamber and then fired it all the way down Jenny's pink range. After emptying the shaft, his cock began expanding again as it loaded the next batch of cum. By the time he was finished, he had emptied between 10-15 loads into her.

There was nothing Jenny could do other than to softly sigh, "Oh my..."

"Oops. I couldn't pull out. Just couldn't resist, your pussy was too damn good." Joe grinned and finally pulled out. The sounds 'PLOP! PLOP! PLOP! PLOP!' echoed off of the mansion walls as he smacked his semi-hard cock over Jenny's cunt to get the last few drops of cum out. Then he stood up with shaky legs and took a step back to watch her cum filled cunt slowly clamp shut, sealing its precious load inside.

"This is getting serious! You guys can't keep cumming in me!" Jenny said in a half teasing and half serious tone. No longer pinned, she let her legs down and rolled onto her knees. She sat on her heels, her back and shoulders straight, chest out with her thighs and knees spread wide apart. She dipped her hands between her thighs and slid her fingers in between her wet folds. Her fingers frantically scooping out the copious amounts of cum that came pouring out of her core and oozing past her fingers.

"Tightest pussy I've ever had." Joe said appreciatively, standing in front of the gorgeous blonde and proudly watching globs of his cum dripping out between her smooth thighs onto the cushion. Then with a lecherous smile, he added, "You better get it out of there if you don't wanna get knocked up."

"Yeah, no thanks to you!" Jenny said in mock anger. She scooped out as much cum as possible on her two fingers and then smeared it onto Joe's semi-flaccid cock in retaliation.

"Look at the mess you made." Joe said, looking disapprovingly at his cum covered cock.

"You came inside me!" Jenny complained, staring at the pool of cum between her legs in disbelief.

"Hey, at least the baby will be white?" Joe laughed while Jenny was dipping her fingers in and out of her snatch to get more of his cum out, "How am I supposed to get dressed?"

"You weren't supposed to cum inside!" Jenny sighed. But Joe was right, at least she could hide that from Stewart if it came to that, "There's SO much cum!"

"I'm not getting dressed with my dick covered in cum." Joe declared, pretending to be annoyed, "You're cleaning up this mess you made."

"Get a towel and clean it yourself." Jenny deadpanned playfully and smeared more cum on Joe's cock.

"I think I see Stewart moving around up there." Joe lied, pretending to look up at the bedroom window.

"What?!" Jenny gasped in surprise, her head turned to their bedroom window but all she saw was the window's reflection of the clear blue sky.

"False alarm. But I sure hope he doesn't see me like this." Joe added tauntingly.

"Jerk." Jenny sighed. She had no idea what she would explain to Stewart if she got caught. How could she? Sitting there with surrounded by four naked guys, one of which had their cock bobbing right in front of her face while cum was dripping between her legs. Jenny wasn't trying to skimp out on cleaning Joe's cock, rather, she was punishing him for cumming in her when he should have known better. But he had gotten the point by now and she reached for his cock.

"Your hands are covered in cum." Joe reminded, brushing her hand away.

"Ugh." Jenny gasped and rolled her eyes in mock annoyance.

"I made her cum so many times and this is the thanks I get." Joe said to the other guys.

"Nice guys finish last and get screwed over." Jose added.

"That's why I went first." Sean smiled boastfully.

"Ahh...you're smart vato." Jose smiled.

"Oh, you're too kind." Sean said, pretending to be humble. "Nice guys are a dying breed."

"Agreed." Jose nodded and pointed at Joe, "This one's dead after the back talk he got from that puta."

"So sad." Sean said solemnly, putting his hand over his heart, "So, so sad."

Jenny knew they were playing with her. She found these guys to be very sweet and funny, helping their friend out. But they were right. Nice guys were a dying breed. Not this Joe though, not today. She was going to show them why it pays to be a nice guy.

"Looks like I'm going to have to give him some mouth-to-cock and bring Mr. Nice guy back to life." Jenny giggled to play along. Leaning forward, she took Joe's cock into her mouth, tasting her cream and his cum on the softening shaft. She lathered his cock with slow, long licks and took the softening cock into her mouth.

"That's better." Joe breathed approvingly as Jenny was very generously sucking and licking him, "Get a towel she said. Pfft. That tongue of yours makes one damn fine towel, honey."

Jenny swirled her tongue around the plump head and literally polished his knob. Then she finished it off by tilting her head back and slide his cock slid out of her mouth with a wet 'POP!'

"Thank you, Joe, for making me cum so much." Jenny smiled, her face radiating with the post-sex after-glow. She was truly touched by the amount of time he spent on her and she felt great about being able to bring so much happiness to these guys, "But next time..."

"...cum in my ass." Jenny finished and winked at Joe with her face still covered in Jose's cum,

"Now that's a proper way to say 'thank you' to a nice guy." Joe said and went to the pile of clothes to get dressed. Sean, Jose, and Paul got up and headed over to the pile as well.

"I wanted to thank you all for...'cumming' and..." Jenny purred as she dipped her French-manicured fingers into her cunt. Scooping out as much cum as possible, she continued, "giving me such a...delicious 'breakfast'....I missed the taste of it so much."

The guys finished dressing and stood next to Tyrone as they watched Jenny. She knew better than to rush through cleaning herself up. She sat on her heels with her knees spread on the cushion to let them enjoy the sight of her fingering herself until Joe's cum finished dripping onto the cushion. Globs of cum, large and small had dripped out of her pussy and were scattered around the cushion below.

"I can't leave a mess on the cushion when Stewart gets down here, can I?" Jenny asked with a sexy smile. She could have easily flipped the cushion over to hide the trace of her illicit morning, but that wasn't hot. To no one in particular, she added, "I guess I'll have to clean up every drop."

Then, she scooted back on the lounge chair, got on her hands and knees, and lowered her head with her lips hovered right over a big glob of cum. The cushion was scented by the mixture of Joe's cum and her cream. It was an intoxicating fragrance that reminded her of her college days. The smells of the raunchiest college frat party sex now filled her backyard. She made sure to make eye contact with each of the men before she stuck out her tongue as far as she could, and lapped up a tongue full of cum.

Jenny's efforts were rewarded by the groans from all five men, who watched intently as she twirled Joe's cum with her tongue before swallowing it and going back down for more. She lapped up as much cum as she could from the cushion and then sat on her heels with her knees spread. Slowly, she lifted up each one of her breasts to her mouth. Then, using her tongue, she began collecting the strands of cum strewn all over her tits from Sean's load. When Jenny's tongue was entirely coated with Sean's load, she stuck out her tongue to show them before swallowing it as though it were the most delicious thing in the world.

Jenny cleaned off every drop of cum that her tongue could reach. Then she resorted to her fingers to scoop up the cum from her neck, her body, her thighs and anywhere else her tongue couldn't reach and fed it to herself. Jenny continued her display of collecting and swallowing copious amounts of cum off of her body for the next 10 minutes.

The men snapped pictures of Jenny with their phones while she gave them various poses and as many seductive faces she could think of. There was a gleam of joy in their eyes as she posed for them whenever she swallowed their loads. A man's cum to Jenny tasted like most things in the world, some were unpleasant, most were palatable and some, like Tyrone's, she genuinely enjoyed. But it was in Jenny's nature to always see the positive side of things, so while each man had their own distinct taste, the ones that were slightly unpleasant only served to make the palatable ones more enjoyable. Plus she found the act of slurping up cum to be fun, she knew how much they enjoyed watching her and she liked to please.

Cum, splooge, jizz, man juice, baby batter or whatever they called it, the reactions Jenny received from guys every time she gulped it down was universal, not bound by age nor race. They always seemed to love it when she slurped up and swallowed their creamy load. And those reactions made putting up with even the most unpleasant tasting cum totally worth it. It was easy for Jenny to pretend like she enjoyed eating their cum. But it wasn't so much the taste that she enjoyed so much as the reactions from them when she put on a show. So as the show winded down to an end, the guys chatted amongst themselves about how amazing Jenny was.

"I've never seen anyone like her, not even porn stars," Sean said admiringly, "She's the hottest bitch, ever."

"Fuck, she should've been in porn." Jose agreed. "She's got a body of a fucking model, fun personality, dresses like a high-priced escort and she's the naughtiest puta I have ever seen."

"And she can fuck better than a porn star," Joe added. "She would've made a killing in porn."

"Oh, she's a keeper alright," Tyrone added, grabbing the champagne glass half filled with his cum from earlier and walked over to the large dining table by the pool to sit down, "every man's fantasy rolled into one. Women like her are extremely rare. Which is why I want her to work under me."

"Guys c'mon, you're making me blush." Jenny said, her face was turning red. She was about to ask Tyrone more about his job offer when Sean interjected.

"It's true though. Why else would you dress like a slut and fuck like a porn star?" Sean said as the rest of them joined the table.

"Well, I like all the attention that I get when I dress sexy or slutty. Actually, I love it. It really gets my juices flowing when I have every man's attention." Jenny explained, kicking off her heels. She untied the g-string that held up her ponytail as she walked over to the edge of the pool. The scent of other men on her body was obvious and she needed to get rid of it before Stewart came down. Then she balled up her g-string and tossed it onto the lounge chair, "Plus, I get wet knowing that I can give any man an erection just by teasing him a bit. I don't know, maybe you guys are right, I should've went into porn. You wouldn't be the first ones to tell me that."

"So, I trust that you gentlemen will honor our bet now that I've won," Tyrone said from his seat facing the pool. There was a splash and he leaned up to see Jenny's voluptuous body gracefully gliding beneath the azure water. He laid back into his seat while the other guys craned their necks to enjoy the view, "when can you start?"

"How bout we swing by your place each week when we're done here?" Joe replied, his eyes glued to the gorgeous woman breaststroking under the water's crystal clear surface.

"Sure, that sounds good to me." Tyrone said, taking a sip of his coffee.

Jenny broke the water's surface at the end of the pool and flipped around. No one said another word as they watched her slowly backstroked to the other end. She swam a few more laps, alternating between the backstroke and the breaststroke. When she was done, that was when silence was truly golden.

Jenny reached the shallow end of the pool, the end that was closest to the guys. Her head was the first to slowly rise out of the water. Her blonde hair was wet and clung to the back of her neck. Her tits rose up next with water cascading down her round tits. And from how hard her nipples looked, the guys knew that the water was cold. Then her trim stomach came up to the surface and she smiled as she stood waist high in the shallow water. She liked showing these guys her body and it wasn't like there was anything they hadn't already seen. They were staring at her hungrily which made her laugh, "Haven't you guys seen enough?"

"Hell no!" Sean said, readjusting himself in his seat, "You look like one of those swimsuit models, only hotter."

"Got that right." Paul said. He drew circles in the air and said, "Turn around so we can see that booty."

Jenny turned, putting her back towards them and she heard Paul whistle, "You got one FINE ass woman!"

"Yeah, mamacita's got a peachy ass for sure." Jose added.

"Put your hands on your hips." Tyrone said, grinning as she obeyed him. It seemed like she enjoyed being ordered around by him. Then again, most women did, especially the ones that got fucked by him, "That's it, sway your hips sexy."

The guys took more pictures of Jenny as Tyrone continued, "Move your hands up your body, there you go."

Jenny realized that Tyrone was putting her through sexy poses. She slid her hands up her body, pausing briefly over her breasts to squeeze them before running her hands through her hair as she arched her back. Slowly, she turned around to face them and waded towards them. Her hands slid down to her tits, caressing and squeezing her breasts again. She did this partly for the men sitting at her table and partly because the water felt warmer than air blowing on her wet body.

Jenny reached the edge of the pool, her body was clean from any residual amounts of cum and she pulled herself out. Water dripped down her taut body as she quickly padded alongside the edge and to the cabana at the other end. She ducked behind the bar and grabbed a two towels to dry herself. She stood up from behind the bar and saw that the guys were busy comparing the pictures they took of her with their phones. She wrapped the first towel around her head and asked, "Ty, can you get me something to put on?"

"Sure." Jenny heard Tyrone's reply. She wrapped the second towel around her shoulders and began drying herself. Dry and clean, she turned around and tossed the damp towel into the hamper. She was dry but she was naked and the sea breeze still gave her goosebumps all over her skin. With her back towards the guys, she bent over to dry her hair. When she was done, she tossed that towel into the hamper too. When she turned around and her jaw dropped.