Naughty Fiancée Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyrone was stand in front of her an emotionless face, holding a pair of white stilettos to her. Jenny glared at him for a second, pretending to be angry. She snatched the pair of heels from him and slipped them on.

"Ladies first." Tyrone said as he followed the swaying bubble butt and the sounds of Jenny's heels clicking alongside the pool as they walked back to the group.

Jenny stopped by the lounge chair to pick up her g-string and unraveled the little ball of cloth. She slipped it on as a precaution in case any of Joe's cum dripped out. Cum always seemed to drip out of her snatch at the most embarrassing moments. Next, she picked up her robe, slipped it on and strutted to the dining table. There was an empty seat with a champagne glass full of cum, which she could only presume was for her.

Tyrone approached from behind and pulled out the seat for Jenny.

"Thank you." Jenny smiled sincerely. Oddly enough, it was a rare gentlemanly gesture that she was not used to. Most guys did not bother with acts of chivalry when she spread her legs for them so willingly. She gracefully sat down with her back straight up and crossed her legs.

Everyone was amazed at how Jenny could go from looking so hot and sultry one minute to stunningly gorgeous and elegant the next. Most women were either one or the other, but here was Jenny, sitting with her legs crossed and looking very ladylike, yet the practically see-through white robe, matching g-string and a sexy pair of white heels were a stark contrast to her poise. Her posture and her attire made her an impressive sight amongst the five men. It was hard for anyone to believe that only moments ago, several of the guys had drenched that gorgeous face with cum and another two had blown their loads in her cunt.

Tyrone just got back to his seat and sat down in his seat when Stewart stormed through the sliding glass doors.

"Is this what I fucking pay you guys for? HUH? To sit on your asses?" Stewart bellowed out at the four gardeners that were sitting at his outdoor dining table, "I pay you to sit on your ass by MY pool on MY chairs?"

Jenny quickly stood up and went to Stewart. She could tell when he was genuinely angry and he was very angry at the gardeners. And in her most innocent and sweet voice, trying to calm him down, she said, "Relax baby. You know how I've always wanted my 'garden' to get a good 'plowing.' And well, it turns out that Tyrone really knows how to 'plow' a garden. And he was just showing them how to 'plow' my 'garden'...properly. So if you have to be mad at someone, you should be mad at me."

"Well they're -." Stewart started to say but Jenny cut him off.

"They're sitting here because I told them to." Jenny cooed. She latched onto Stewart's arm and lingered for a greater affect to smother his anger. Smiling wickedly she continued, "You should've seen them earlier hun, Joe was getting his hands all dirty, 'digging' really 'deep.' I don't even know how many times I had to 'come'....just to make sure that they weren't overexerting themselves. I just wanted them to 'take' a 'load' off for a minute."

"Is that so?" Stewart asked, his anger simmering down as he eyed each of the gardeners. He noticed that they did look pretty worn down and tired. He inhaled and said, "I guess they do deserve a break."

"They DO. Honey, I'm telling you, these men are 'spent.' It took them a while to 'empty' all their 'big'...'heavy'...'sacks' full of 'seeds' to cover it all, but they did it. And they did such a great job, I suggested that they work for Tyrone so they can learn more from him, honey." Jenny explained innocently to Stewart. Her fiancé had no idea about all the sexual innuendos that she was dropping, but other guys knew exactly what she was saying. Jenny pouted her lips and said, "And then, you came out and started yelling at them."

"It was a misunderstanding." Stewart said unapologetically, "Now that you've had your break, when you guys aren't busy doing nothing, remember who pays you. I can fire all your asses whenever I want, so get the hell out of my chairs and go back to work!"

"Oh, come on babe," Jenny complained, tugging on Stewart's arm as Joe stood up from his seat. That started a chain reaction and the rest of the gardeners got up as well. Trying to put an end to Stewart's anger, she continued, "They're all so incredibly 'hard' working. Joe especially, he was 'taking care' of things like he owned it. You'd think he was 'plowing' his own 'garden' instead of yours. Finding people as 'giving' and 'attentive' as them would be really difficult. I would hate to lose these guys."

"Alright, alright. But it's time for them to get back to work." Stewart sighed, taking Joe's place at the head of the dining table. He was about to dig into his breakfast when he noticed that Jenny didn't have a plate set out in front of her. Curious, he asked, "Where's your breakfast hun?"

"Oh, you boys eat up," Jenny replied and smiled sweetly at Stewart. She took the champagne glass half-filled with cum and with a playful smile she said, "Tyrone gave me a 'protein' shake. I'm trying to go back to a more 'natural' diet like when I was in college you know?"

Stewart shrugged his shoulders indifferently. He knew nothing about diets or working out and he did not care for it. He would rather spend his time making money than working out. Who was he to complain about his fiancée's motivation to maintain her body? He sure as hell wasn't giving up the plate of sausage, eggs, hash browns and bacon in front of him. Not today anyways.

Jenny swirled the champagne glass like it was a fine wine and mixing the contents into a sexy cocktail as she watched them dig into their food. She raised the glass to her lips, pursing her lips slightly, she looked at her fiancé and began tilting the glass. The thick, viscous, pearly 'protein shake' slid from the bottom of the glass, past her pursed lips and straight into her mouth. She took the glass away from her lips and turned to face Tyrone and everyone else on that side of the table. Parting her lips, she showed them her tongue swishing around the mixture of her juices and Tyrone's cum in her mouth.

"How's the shake, honey?" Stewart asked politely.

"Ifts airy fick...ee?" Jenny replied the best she could with an open mouth. She turned to show Stewart and twirled the pearly colored mixture around her tongue to demonstrate how gooey it was.

"Aww honey, just swallow it. You don't have to show us." Stewart instructed in disgust and completely unaware that he had instructed his own fiancée to swallow another man's cum.

Jenny exchanged glances with Jose, Paul, Joe, Sean and Tyrone as she held the glass up to show them the contents. She made a point of swallowing the lewd mouthful with a loud 'gulp' and savored the taste of the session between her and Tyrone sliding down her throat. All while Stewart was eating less than a foot away from her.

"How's it taste?" Asked Sean, who could hardly contain himself as he stood behind Jenny. The rest of his friends were already by the corner of the mansion where they had bolted from earlier. He was in no hurry to get back to work, at least not until he saw Jenny swallow all the contents from the champagne glass.

"It's slightly sweet," Jenny replied with a smile, swirling the remaining contents around the glass, "probably the best tasting 'protein shake' I've ever had. I'm going need to get some more from you, Tyrone."

"Hey, I thought you fuckers were supposed to go back to work!" Stewart bellowed out at the Sean.

Sean quickly caught up with this friends who were already rounding the corner.

"He's talking to you, Joe." Paul said quietly so only the four of them could hear, "You 'fucker' haha."

"On our way sir." Replied Joe, practically pushing his friends back to work.

"Don't be so mean," Jenny said softly before pouring the remaining cum into her mouth. She swallowed quietly and continued, "if you're so hard-on them now, they might take their 'stress' out on me and become 'hard' for me to handle when you're gone."

"They wouldn't dare. If they do, let me know." Stewart said confidently. Finishing the last bite of his breakfast, he added, "People are naturally lazy and if you aren't strict with them, they'll walk all over you."

"Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on her when you're gone. Keep'er 'entertained' and stuff." Tyrone said with a sly grin on his face. "Speaking of which, I'd like you to come work for me."

"She doesn't have any work experience," Stewart said defensively, "and she doesn't need to work."

"I think I can speak for myself, Stewart," Jenny said in a calm tone, "besides, you know I've been trying to find a job. Sitting around all day playing housewife is definitely NOT how I want to spend the rest of my life."

"Of course," Tyrone explained, "there would be an interview process for the position. Which I'm sure you'll do fine in."

"Yeah well, good luck with that babe. It's a competitive world." Stewart scoffed, checking his watch, "We'll discuss this later when I have time, I've gotta get going or I'm going to miss my flight."

"Fine." Jenny said curtly. She got up and stormed towards the glass sliding doors. She stopped at the threshold and turned to face Tyrone and Stewart, "Hey Tyrone, would you mind driving us to the airport to drop Stewart off? And maybe we can drop off my resume after?"

"I'm sure Tyrone has better things to do than play chauffeur," Stewart said with a forced smile in an attempt to politely defuse the tension, "isn't that right Tyrone?"

"Actually," Tyrone said with a smug grin. He took a sip from his coffee and continued, "I've got nothing else going today. I'd love to 'take' Jenny and 'show her around.' Might even be able to an interview her today."

"There's no need to rush." Stewart pointed out.

"Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today." Tyrone said.

"Great, I'll go ready." Jenny chirped, quickly slipping through the sliding doors.

"What do you do exactly?" Stewart asked with genuine curiosity and a hint of suspicion.

"Long story short, I work in real estate. I buy low and sell high." Tyrone smiled before finishing his coffee. It was a vague answer but true. The things he bought and sold changed from time to time, but the concept was always the same. Deals came to him and he didn't have to work much, however, he still had to sign off on the contracts. And that to him, was considered work.

"Oh, nice." Stewart said flatly. He got up and silently thought, 'Must be a nice way to launder drug money.'

Neither Stewart nor Tyrone said another word as they finished their brunch and went into the mansion. They made themselves busy by loading up Stewart's luggage into Tyrone's SUV while Jenny was getting ready.

To be continued...