Naughty Fiancée Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stewart simply couldn't bare having more than one session a day because his cock would become overly sensitive after that first session. To make matters worse, Stewart was not the adventurous type at all. It was a constant re-run of missionary style. Or doggy if Stewart was feeling particularly randy that day. Jenny could not even moan or scream like she wanted to because it always made Stewart cum even faster than his usual five minutes. Jenny dared not to "teach" or even share her in-depth sexual knowledge for fear of Stewart questioning where she learned it from, or worse, asking about her past.

Thankfully, Stewart never thought to ask about her past and she never told him. Stewart simply assumed that he had picked a diamond from the rough when they first made love. Jenny's pussy was convincingly tight to Stewart and he deduced that she must have been a virgin. Unbeknownst to Stewart, Jenny's pussy was always that tight, hence why she was so popular in university.

On a good day, Jenny could cum when Stewart lasted a little longer than his norm. On a bad day, sex with Stewart was like foreplay. Those days drove her insane with lust. It got to the point where she had to find something else to do to keep her mind off of her starving pussy. As soon as Stewart was either asleep or in another room, she quickly sought relief by pleasuring herself. And to make matters worse, Jenny did not find Stewart sexually attractive at all.

The 185lbs on Stewart's 5'10" frame made him slightly pudgy in the middle. It was a result from the accumulation of a fast food diet over the years before he met Jenny. The sedentary nature of his work contributed towards the lack of any physical activity. Not that Stewart was an athletic person to start off with, but he slowly added on the pounds as he got older.

Jenny was thankful that at least he still had a head full of hair but she wasn't sure how long that was going to last either. Jenny found his pale, pudgy frame kind of nerdy and somewhat cute at the same time. Though Stewart was definitely not someone she would ever fantasize about, she loved him and that was all that mattered.

'Oh well, I guess you can never really have it all.' Jenny sighed as she stepped out of the walk-in shower. She toweled herself dry, blew dry her hair, brushed her teeth, put on some makeup, and slathered herself with a vanilla scented body lotion. Her skin regime was also the secret to keeping her sun-kissed skin soft and smooth.

After Jenny got ready, it was time for her favorite part in her morning routine. Although her heart was happily in California, her cunt desperately missed Florida. She peeked through the bathroom door, checking to make sure that Stewart wasn't awake. Even the with bathroom door close, the hair dryer echoed throughout the large bathroom making it seem louder somehow. She feared that the noise might wake Stewart but as always, he was still deep in his slumber.

'Good.' Jenny thought, quietly shutting the door again. She practically sprinted to her secret stash of sex toys. The bathroom was spacious even with a toilet, a bidet, a step-up soaker tub big enough for three and a vanity above two wash basins. Stewart spoiled her by dedicating an entire wall for her to store her makeup cases.

She felt like a naughty princess looking at her black and silver cases stacked neatly on each shelf from floor to ceiling, secretly storing a trove of fuck toys, vibrators, butt plugs and dildos. The cases hid her toys in plain sight. Stewart had no reason nor did he ever go through her stuff. That and there was no reason why he would ever look through her makeup cases.

Being faithful wasn't as hard as she thought, not when she had an army of toys to take the edge off of her lust for cock. Still, she missed the raw animalistic sex that only a man could give, the gangbangs where she got lost in the hazy fog of insatiable college men. The smell of sweat and cum filling up whatever frat house she happened to be in, the sounds men grunting as they turned her into their cumslut that begged for more. Those were things that none of her toys could give her. She couldn't expect much since at the end of the day, they were only toys. That was something that she had to get used to and live with.

She stored her makeup on the top half in each of her makeup boxes and hid the sex toys in the bottom half. Looking at the wall, she deliberated for a moment before she picked one out of the many stash boxes from the shelves. Her toys ranged from pocket vibrators to triple action rabbit vibrators. All were stored in identical looking cases and organized by the type of toy. It was an impressive collection of gifts that she had received throughout years of going from one frat party to the next. However, she still had her favorites.

"Hellllloooo Jerome." Jenny cooed, summoning a toy from the depths of the black and silver goodie box. At 8 inches long, 1.75 inches wide, the black dildo complete with the balls and a suction cupped base was by far her favorite. Jenny's pussy tingled with excitement as her French-manicured fingers wrapped around the dildo.

The dildo was affectionately named after her favorite player and ex-boyfriend on the university's football team. Jerome was her favorite player for many reasons, but one of which was similar to what she had in her hands right now. Of all the cocks that Jenny had -- some had a length up to 9 inches, some had girth up to 5 inches -- Jerome had length and girth. He was also her boyfriend for a bit until he got tired of seeing guys constantly hit on her. Then he moved on to another cheerleader. Now, the 'Jerome' in her hands was as close to the real thing as she could get.

Grasping the dildo, Jenny looked around the immense bathroom for a place to mount it. Her eyes fixated on the step-up soaker tub in the corner. The Jacuzzi was surrounded by ceiling to floor windows overlooking the beach below. It was an amazing view, the type where the ocean merged with the blue sky in the horizon.

There was a ledge that was about 4 feet wide from the edge of the Jacuzzi that led to the large sliding windows. The ledge was the perfect place for the dildo to give her maximum penetration while still providing a magnificent view of the ocean. Holding the dildo with both hands by the suction cup, Jenny bathed the dildo with her tongue to lubricate it. Her tongue started from the base at one side, licking her way up and swirling her tongue around the head before licking her way back down the other side.

The clock on the wall indicated that she had been in the bathroom for about half an hour. That left her with about 15 minutes to satisfy herself before she had to let the gardeners in at 9 o'clock. As Jenny approached the ledge with the black dildo, she saw a medium sized navy ship not too far from shore. It was close enough for her to make out the tiny specks to be sailors.

'I might as well give them a good show in case there are any sailors looking this way.' Jenny thought mischievously to herself. Ever since her first gangbang in a frat house, she found that having an audience turned her on even more. It had ignited an exhibitionist streak in her. There was something about being watched by a bunch of men that really got her going. They always seemed to watch her like a pack of wolves, waiting to devour their prey, waiting for their turn with her. That was also why she was such a good stripper, she genuinely enjoyed the attention.

Unknown to Jenny, she indeed have an audience onboard that ship. It was hard for the sailor to miss the divine goddess. He was practicing scanning the coastline with the advanced optical imaging system when he saw her. He discreetly alerted a few of his buddies to watch the buxom beauty on the tiny monitor. They huddled around, watching the blonde beauty fasten the dildo to the Jacuzzi platform and then climb onto the platform herself.

Being the cock tease that she was, Jenny decided to give her pretend 'audience' a performance. She squatted over the dildo, giving anyone that was look a side view of her body. Brushing her hair to the other side, her golden locks cascaded over one of her tits.

Jenny tilted the head of the dildo to the back of her wet slit. Even though Jenny had lubricated the dildo with her tongue and her pussy was wet, she still had to slowly dip up and down to work it into her tight hole. Giving a little more pressure and with added the slickness of her wet slit, the head slid in a bit deeper each time she dipped down.

A soft "Ahhhh.....Ooooo,"escaped Jenny's lips when she felt the edge of the crown slip past the entrance ring as if it were sucked inside. Her moist pussy made a soft 'squish' as the dildo stretched her opening. The thick dildo stretched her so wide that she could feel it pulling on her clit, doubling her pleasure.

Jenny smiled seductively as she looked at the ship and mouthed, 'Enjoy the show boys.'

After the tip was in, Jenny undulated her hips up and down at a quicker pace. The gratification of being stretched made her dip down lower, harder and faster. Although Jenny's pussy is normally slick from being horny all the time, the excitement of doing this by the open window and the possibility of being completely exposed to a bunch of horny sailors excited her even more. She didn't get off from showing off directly, but pretending she had an audience gave her a sense of appreciation for her efforts. It also reminded her of the attention that everyone gave her back in college.

The wetness from her pussy, mixed with her saliva from the tongue bath she gave the dildo created a creamy white ring that contrasted against the chocolate colored dildo. On every upstroke, the ring served as a sign of how far down the pole Jenny's hole had been. Then on the following down stroke, another inch of the pleasure rod disappeared into her snug tunnel. As she dipped up and down, the ring moved lower and lower, almost like magic.

Inch by inch, the dildo had disappeared into her famously tight cunt until only half of the dildo remained. With her cunt half full, she rotated her body until her entire backside was to the window. She tilted her head back and moved her hands to each side of her ass while her hips undulated in a horizontal figure-8 motion.

The sailors hooted and hollered for tanned blonde to take more as the dildo twisted from side to side trying to stay in her pink slippery hole. It was almost as though she could hear the sailors cheering and shouting when she lifted herself off of the dildo and got onto all fours.

The sailors watched in amazement as the blonde used nothing but her tongue, proceeded to smear her own pussy cream from the tip of the dildo down to the base.

Jenny knew from experience that her juices tasted sweet but her audience did not. To convey that fact, she sensually kicked her calves up and down with her toes pointed out just to show her delight.

As with before, Jenny licked down one side, then up the other. Except this time, when her pink tongue reached the black tip, she wrapped her full lips around it and swallowed all 8 inches effortlessly. With her lips around the black shaft, she applied maximum suction. Her cheeks hollowed out as she sucked up all of the cream created by her pussy. When her lips touched the head, her tongue twirled around it several times, churning up a frothy white mixture of saliva and pussy cream.

Then, Jenny parted her lips ever so slightly. Both she and her audience watched the frothy white mixture flow lazily back down like white lava down a chocolate pillar. She sealed her lips around the dildo again, only this time, she was using her lips to push the creamy froth down the entire shaft to ensure that it was properly lubricated all the way down to the balls.

Satisfied that the black dildo was thoroughly lubed up, Jenny pulled her lips off the dildo with a wet 'pop' and smiled, "Perfect."

Jenny crawled over the dildo and turned to face the window. Bending forward and bracing both hands on the cool marble caused her tits to mash together between her arms. Her experience as a former gymnast, cheerleader and stripper allowed her to effortlessly spread her legs into a perfect split until the tip of the dildo rested against her slit. Jenny tilted her head down, watching her pussy stretching to accommodate the bulbous tip of the dildo.

"Ugghh....oh yeah....." Jenny moaned softly, her head flew back as she slowly impaled herself while doing the splits. Inch by inch, the black shaft disappeared between her pink folds and the pleasure radiating throughout her body made her moan, "I miss going balls deep."

The audience on the ship had a clear view of her pink folds stretching around the black shaft, slowly pushing the milky ring down to the balls of the dildo. Her body trembled for a few seconds when all 8 inches of the dildo was stuffed inside of her fit body. They watched her have a mini-orgasm before she started to slowly lift herself back up. As she slid up the pole, her light pink pussy lips clung tightly onto the dildo until only the head was inside of her. The sailors were silently wondering how such a small woman could bury something so large into her body.

Unbeknownst to them, Jenny's pussy had years of experience burying cocks to the hilt. Then they watched in amazement as she slid slowly back down the dildo. The sailors watched the tanned blonde pick up the pace, bouncing up and down the dildo for several minutes while maintaining the split position. Those sailors that were lucky enough to be in the room where the advanced optical imaging system was were able to see the monitor. The screen was filled with an upside down "Y" that was formed by Jenny's throbbing clit and her pussy lips stretching around the dildo. The less fortunate ones could still see -- from their binoculars -- those gorgeous tits bouncing and shaking as she impaled herself over and over.

Jenny put one hand on the ledge to stabilize herself as her other hand moved up to her chest. Her fingers tweaked her nipple and squeezed her soft breast before moving onto the other one. Her breathing was shallower now that she was nearing another orgasm, only this time, Jenny could feel that it would be much bigger than the last. But fucking herself on the dildo in the splits position over the last several minutes only kept her on the verge of cumming.

Jenny decided to change to a better position on the next upstroke. She sensually pulled in her smooth legs together into a sitting position and then sat up into a squat. Now in a more stable stance, she cupped her tits with both hands and played her with nipples as she skewered herself again and again.

The sailors watched the California blonde tug on her nipples while grinding her hips with all 8 inches of the black dildo inside of her. One sailor was smart enough to throw a DVD into the computer to start recording the show.

Jenny could feel her massive orgasm building up from the way her clit throbbed. She was just about to cum when she heard distinctive 'click' from the door knob, the door flung open half a second later. With nowhere to hide her beloved toy, Jenny hid it in the only place she could, her cunt. She sat down, taking the entire 8 inch shaft in her petite 5'6" frame in motion. She crossed her legs just as Stewart's pudgy frame came stumbling in.

The sailors were laughing hysterically as they bore witness to Stewart's 'morning wood' attached to his pudgy 5'10" frame. Like Jenny, he slept nude.

Jenny's heart started racing as Stewart's naked body shuffled over to the toilet. The balls of the dildo were pressing against her aching clit. She placed her hands behind her and leaned back to ease off the pressure from her clit. And for the first time in her life, she was trying very hard not to cum. It might destroy her relationship with Stewart if he ever found out that were sex toys in the house.

After experiencing years of getting fucked every which way by countless men whenever and wherever possible, Jenny was terrific at giving into her desires. She was used to cumming at least several times a day in Tallahassee. Now in Malibu, her lack of regular orgasms made her jump at any and every opportunity she could to make herself cum. She was orgasm starved and not used to being teased by Stewart's inadequacies in the bedroom. The competing goals of protecting Stewart's ego and giving in to her lust created an internal battle within her.

Jenny's eyes were fixated on Stewart's pasty reflection in the glass when her pussy betrayed her. Her body tensed up as she came, now looking through her fiancé's reflection out into the empty ocean. She felt her orgasm wash over her like a tsunami.

'Good place for her to do yoga. With the view and all.' Stewart thought, glancing back at Jenny while relieving himself. Without his glasses, all he saw was Jenny's blurry figure sitting motionless by the window.

The sailor's perspective was entirely different. They watched her orgasm forcing her legs out from under her as she desperately tried and failed to keep them crossed. They watched her bite the lower corner of her lip, leaning back further onto her arms, her back arched, thrusting her tits out, her hips wriggling in ecstasy, thighs spread, knees bent, and her feet planted on the ledge by the window and she came again. The blonde's head fell back in ecstasy with her legs parted like a sexy "M" as her juices came splashing out of her pink lips, down the black shaft, soaking the inside of her thighs and then the marble ledge.

Jenny couldn't moan. Instead, she expressed her ecstasy by rolling her from side to side and bit down on her lower lip hard while her mouth fought against forming that telltale "O" shape as she came.

"Look at that bitch cum!!!" Several sailors said unison as her body trembled and shook violently. They could see her pussy squeezing and creaming all over the dildo so much that a milky trail was snaking down the shaft, pouring over the balls and finally pooling around the suction cup. Her spasming cunt held firmly onto the slippery dildo as her orgasm continued for another 30-40 seconds. In the background, the pudgy man shook himself dry, washed his hands and went straight back to bed without so much as acknowledging the gorgeous woman cumming all over the bathroom.

'Thank goodness he's done. I so needed this.' She thought to herself. She caught her breath after she heard the door latch shut. Her arms gave out and she laid down on her back with her head hung hanging over the Jacuzzi. 'Oh my goodness, that was close.'

She had never had such a close call when she came before. Not with Stewart at least. Her body went limp, her breathing gradually returned to normal as she came down from her orgasm. Still upside down, she looked at the clock hung up on the bathroom wall and it read, '8:45.'

"SHIT!" She muttered to herself and sat up. The gardeners would be here at 9 o'clock sharp. Just like they did every Friday morning to make the garden look nice for the weekend. She had 15 minutes to clean up and get ready to open the gate for them.

Although the gate could be opened wirelessly, Jenny preferred to open it personally to let the gardeners, pool boys and the like in. Opening doors wirelessly just seemed too hoity-toity. Plus, she had been teasing the gardeners to help take the edge off of her horniness. And not only that, it was a rare opportunity for Jenny to practice the art of being a cock tease. It had taken her years to perfect such and it would have been a shame for it to go to waste.

With shaky legs, she stood up. Inch after inch of the fat black dildo reluctantly withdrew from her stretched hole. She could feel her pussy gripping tightly onto the bottom of the bulbous head, struggling to let go of the last bit. With a little more effort, it finally came free with a loud juicy 'plop' that echoed in the large bathroom. She looked down and saw the chocolate shaft completely coated with her cream. The creamy coating slowly dripped down and formed a puddle of cream that surrounded the base.