Naughty Fiancée Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awwww..." The sailors cried in unison and made the entire ship resonate. The sailors applauded and cheered when the blonde got down on all fours again. She didn't even bother to grab a towel to clean up her naughty mess. Instead, she placed her forearms on either side of the dildo and in one fluid motion, swallowed it whole. Her lips sealed around the base and her cheeks hollowed out while her lips pulled up the shaft. Then the cream on the black shaft was gone.

All that remained on the black shaft was the blonde's glistening saliva. Next, the blonde opened her mouth towards the ship to show a mouthful of her own milky juices. Her lips clamped shut and she swallowed every drop of her cream. Finally, she opened her mouth to show them that it was all gone.

More cheers could be heard on the ship when she lapped up the pool of cream around the dildo. Just like before, she showed them another mouthful before swallowing. And then, as quickly as the show had begun, it ended.

Jenny tossed her beloved sex toy in her toy chest and left it on the counter for proper cleaning later. She grabbed a handful of Kleenex and wiped her pussy clean. Her encore and cleanup had cost her another 5 minutes, it was now 8:50 and she still had to get to the gate. On her way out of the bathroom, she grabbed the white, thin, and practically see-through robe that was hung next to the door. She slipped into the robe and tied it tightly at the waist along the way into the giant California walk-in closet.

'Good. Stewart went back to sleep.' She thought at the sight of Stewart snoring peacefully with the white top sheet covering half his pudgy body. She quickly tiptoed into the walk-in closet.

The lights automatically turned on when Jenny walked in. She had brought all her clothes with her when she moved from Tallahassee. There was nothing wrong with what she had so there was no sense in buying new clothes. Stewart thought Jenny was following some stupid fashion trend and never complained about the way that she dressed. They were wealthy but they wouldn't be if she spent their money carelessly. Most importantly, she was happy with what she already had.

Trend or no trend, now was not the time for Jenny to pick and choose shoes to match her outfit. She went with the tried and true. A pair of So Kate from Christian Louboutin. She grabbed the pair of white, high heeled stilettos off of the wall of heels. It was a pair she originally bought to complete her nurse outfit from her stripping days. Slipping the heels on and instantly adding almost 5" to her height, Jenny looked in the full-length mirror at the end of the wardrobe.

'No wonder these drive guys crazy.' She thought. She looked stunning as always and she knew it. But the heels accentuated her legs and lifted her ass so wonderfully. She looked hot in them and they were comfortable on her feet. In fact, she loved these heels so much that she got several pairs in different colors.

In the mirror's reflection, Jenny saw that the robe's thin material left little to the imagination, her hourglass body was clearly visible underneath The white color contrasted beautifully with her tanned skin and blonde hair. Her trim waist was emphasized by the sash tied at her waist. The sash also forced the material to squeeze her tits together until they were straining against the sides of the tiny robe. The robe had a very low neckline that showed off the magnificent cleavage of her gravity defying tits. If she wasn't careful bending over, the loose neckline of the robe threatened to show her firm tits to the world.

As usual, there was no need for a bra. Which of course, meant that her erect nipples could be seen through the thin fabric and looked like they were trying to poke through it. Her natural tits bounced and jiggled whenever she moved. If she walked at a pace any faster than normal, her tits could very well undo the entire robe on their own.

Looking at the hem of her robe in the reflection, she was not going to be wearing anything else. The hem stopped two inches past her glorious ass, barely long enough to cover her naughty bits but just enough to showcase her long lovely legs. If she bent over too far, anyone behind her could see her slick, bald cunt. It was perfect for teasing.

"This'll do," She smiled mischievously at herself in the mirror. She decided to keep her blonde hair down, letting it flow freely past her shoulder blades and almost down to her ass, "now you've just got to be a good hostess and take care of your guests."

Jenny smiling wickedly at her reflection one last time. The two-carat diamond engagement ring sparkled on her hand as she made one final adjustment. She gave her ultra-sensitive nipples a tweak for good measure and then she walked out of the wardrobe.

A black Mercedes-Benz G65 AMG pulled out of the $6 million dollar mansion in Malibu. Tyrone was heading into the city when his phone tweeted with a text notification.

TWEET TWEET

Darren: 'Gonna be in port soon. See you in a bit.'

TWEET TWEET

Darren: 'You may never know the origin of these images or how I came into possessing them. But it looks like there's a slut in your area. If there was ever a doubt that trophy wives are built for sex, these images will surely remove that doubt.'

TWEET TWEET

Tyrone scrolled down to the first image. It was a side view of a young blonde woman riding a big black dildo.

TWEET TWEET

Next picture was of the same woman with her back to the window squatting over the dildo.

TWEET TWEET

This image was her performing the splits with her arms in front to support her, mashing her tits together with a giant dildo poised at her cunt for entry.

TWEET TWEET

Another imaged showed the same woman in the same position except the dildo was now balls deep.

TWEET TWEET

Darren: 'Pussy gets her cream.'

TWEET TWEET

The last image showed the woman on all fours with her tongue wrapped around the side of the dildo, licking up what Tyrone presumed to be her cream.

"Fuck!" Tyrone swore, swerving the car to avoid the curb. He was so preoccupied with the pictures that he didn't see the road turn.

TWEET TWEET

Darren: 'I'll call you soon when I port. We can catch up then. That last one is my fav.'

Tyrone stuffed his phone into his gray dress pants as he continued driving down the meandering road with mansions on either side. He reflected on how a few months ago he was living in a rundown apartment in Los Angeles and now he was living in central Malibu.

Tyrone started building his wealth as a youth. The death of both his parents in a car accident when he was a teenager left him with little choice. His parents left him some money that he couldn't cash-in on that until he was a bit older. He rented out the family home in the south central streets of Los Angeles to new immigrants, living off of the rental income. But he worked hard as a teenager and took on as many part-time jobs as he could while finishing high school. Using what extra money he had, he took advantage of the dot.com craze and bought as many domain names with the popular brand names that he could afford. He manage to sell everything just before the dot.com bubble burst.

When it came time to go to college, he sold the family house, cashed in his inheritance and collected his parent's life insurance payouts. He used that money to buy a 4 bedroom multi-family home that he lived in and rented out to foreign college students. Despite having enough to live on, he worked throughout college to pay for his expenses. Any money he had left over he bought shares with oil companies and GPS chip manufacturers. And by the time he graduated with a degree in design and development, he took out a mortgage to buy a house in the Palm Islands in Dubai.

Tyrone then worked as a real estate agent to pay for his house in Dubai, holding off on it as an investment. A few months before anyone even mentioned the word 'crisis' or 'collapse' in the news, he sold all his stocks and his property in Dubai for a cool $6 million. Once again, he walked away virtually unscathed as the financial crisis shook the world. When the crisis hit, Tyrone bought 4 more rental properties around the university and stayed in his Santa Monica house.

After the market hit bottom, he took advantage of the housing collapse. He talked to his tenants which consisted mostly of Chinese college students with rich overseas parents. He told them how the money spent on renting during their 4 years of study would be better put towards paying off a mortgage. The students would live in the apartment or house or whatever their parents could afford to buy. The parents would save money on rent and pay into their investments at the same time. By the time the students graduate, their parents could sell the property in a better market.

It was a huge success. Tyrone cycled through his tenants, turning them into property scouts for their overseas parents. He didn't have a tenant stay with him any longer than six months before he sold a property to their parents. Some rich parents even flew to Los Angeles to check out the area before buying out entire semi-developed neighborhoods from the bankrupting developers. With the amount of income that he had, Tyrone bought a $6 million dollar mansion in Malibu that was foreclosed for just over $4 million as an investment for himself. No one knew about his mansion and after that big purchase, he lived frugally in his original rental house as he continued cycling through tenants while riding out the crisis.

Every one of Tyrone's rental homes was paid off, not to mention his own mansion. So the cash was steadily flowing each month from rent and his property sales. But with the entire country in financial ruins, Tyrone had unwanted attention from people of all sorts like acquaintances, extended family, his old co-workers and people he went to college with asking him for money. Tyrone grew sick and tired of them coming to his house asking for charitable donations. He risked everything he had and busted his ass to get to where he was. Being the kind person he was, he helped those who he thought really deserved it. The ones that he didn't help continued harassing him. As soon as the market rebounded, most of his old clients now wanted to sell their investment properties. And Tyrone gladly sold their properties.

Now at the age of 32, the market was beginning to stabilize and Tyrone moved into his mansion. It wasn't that he needed the space, but the gates offered him privacy and seclusion from anyone that was coming to him for handouts and gold diggers. He wanted to have anything to do with them. His money attracted women, not that he had trouble with women before. He knew he was good looking and if there was one thing he learned from college, it was that he had no shortage of women.

Maybe it was because of his 6'6" frame and the 250 pounds of solid muscle gained from working out daily. He wasn't overly muscular like a body builder but one look and the ladies wanted to know what it would be like to have him in bed. Or maybe it was his chiseled jaw, his broad shoulders, solid chest and trim waist. Then again, maybe it was because he was black in a time when women all over the world were curious to find out if the myth were true. Whatever the case, women flocked to him.

So Tyrone has had more than his fair share of women to know that the one in the photos was a very special one. The sluts in college usually whored themselves out to bag themselves a rich husband. They were sluts with an ulterior motive. However, something told Tyrone that the woman from the photos was special. For some reason, she didn't look like the typical trophy wife or even the sluts that he had seen in college.

A group of men on the side of the road interrupted Tyrone's thought about the blonde woman. They were standing next to a red Ford F-150 pickup and a white Ford E350 van that were parked outside one of his neighbor's gate. The men were dressed in jeans and t-shirts. None of them looked like they belonged in the area and they were suspiciously peering around the gate like they were trying to find a way in.

Tyrone, being the good neighbor that he was, decided to stop to make sure that these guys were not about to rob his neighbor. He was not much older than these guys but knew that he could take them all on if it came to that. He pulled the SUV over and let it roll to a stop before getting out.

"Can I help you guys with something?" Tyrone asked in a friendly tone while approaching them. When he got closer, he realized that they were gardeners.

"Yeah, my name is Joe and we're trying to get in to do some work. Normally Ms. Turner lets us in and she's always on time. But we've been here for 10 minutes and she's nowhere to be seen." Joe explained, turning his attention away from the gate and towards the giant black man.

"Oh, sorry guys, I moved in not too long ago and haven't had a chance to meet any of my neighbors yet." Tyrone replied, offering Joe a handshake, "Tyrone."

"Joe." Joe replied, shaking Tyrone's hands. Pointing to each of his crew, Joe added, "That's Sean, Paul, and Jose."

"Hey." Tyrone replied to each of them as he shook their hands. He saw that these guys all pretty much had the same build. Joe and Sean were white, Paul was black and Jose was Hispanic. While they waited, Sean and Paul sat down in the shade beside the van to escape the hot sun. Joe and Jose stood facing Tyrone with their backs to the mansion.

Collectively, they decided to give Jenny a few more minutes and made small talk in the meanwhile. Tyrone learned that they were all friends from college that formed a company together to help pay for their business degrees. With each passing minute, Tyrone noticed that Joe and his entire crew were becoming increasingly worried that something may have happened to his Ms. Turner. He was contemplating whether he should stick around to meet his neighbor or take off when the mansion's front doors swung open.

The blonde woman that walked out and towards the gate convinced him to stay. He couldn't see her face yet, but he could tell she had one hell of a body underneath the short white robe she was wearing. The way the blonde's tits bounced and jiggled, Tyrone wanted to meet his neighbor.

"You guys seem awfully worried. I'm sure she's fine." Tyrone said reassuringly to the guys but choosing not to tell them that their employer was sauntering closer and closer. He was also curious to see if she was as hot up close as she was from afar.

"No man, you don't understand, we would be heartbroken if something happened to her. She's the nicest trophy wife we've ever worked for. She's always bringing us drinks, food and shit when we're working." Jose replied, shaking his head.

"She's not his wife yet, they got engaged man!" Sean snapped, tossing a pebble at Jose in jest, "There's a difference."

"Yeah, whatever, pretty much the same thing, asshole." Jose retorted and flipped the bird to Sean, "Anyways, she's not like those other stuck up bitches we work for."

"Just saying, she's not off the market yet." Sean replied. He picked up the pebble and whipped it back at Sean.

"Dream all you want but you don't stand a chance at tapping that fine piece of ass." Paul chuckled, elbowing Sean in the ribs.

"Hey, you never know. When bitches know they're hot, they get all stuck-up and shit. She's hotter than those bitches and down to earth. Oh man, whenever she's bringing us stuff, she always got on these skimpy outfits." Joe laughed, "I swear, it's like she's teasing us. Not that I don't enjoy the view."

Sean smiled too as he reminisced. Grinning from ear to ear he added, "She lost a bet on who would win the Super Bowl. She had to pose for a picture wearing our team's jersey. So she had on this tiny ass blue jersey that had the neckline cut so deep it split front numbers in half. On the back where the player's name supposed to be, cheeky little slut had 'UNFINISHED BUSINESS'. She looked so fucking hot, you just wanna bend her over and pound the shit out of her."

"Yeah man! That the jersey was cut so short it barely went past her tits. And those shorts she had on. Oh man. It had 'KEEP POUNDING' on the back. I'm telling you, Tyrone, that ass was encased in white booty shorts. You know the type that hugs their ass tight, shows lots of leg and bottoms of their ass? Oh man." Paul excitedly added, grabbing his phone. "I don't know where she buys her clothes but I gotta bring my girl there. Here, check it out."

Paul handed his phone to Tyrone. It was a picture of a blonde on the bed of the same red pickup truck that they were standing next to. Sure enough, she wore the blue and orange jersey, white shorts and a pair of clear stripper heels. She was leaned back on her side, her eyes aimed directly into the camera, her right arm was extended back to prop up her upper body while her left arm bent up with her hand on her head.

Tyrone's eyes devoured the picture. His eyes roamed down the picture, the woman's flat belly was exposed and she had her legs spread with her right knee touching the bed of the truck, her left knee was up and her heels were together. The pose caused the jersey to ride up, exposing the bottom of her tits. The white booty shorts left very little imagination for her twat.

The white cameltoe was the only thing that blocked the viewer from seeing her twat. Other than that, Tyrone could see her smooth, bare legs in their entirety from her heels, all the way up to where the shorts disappeared between her ass.

"Nice," Tyrone said, looking up from the phone. The blonde was closer to the gate and he recognized that she was the same one in the messages that he had received whilst driving. He felt a familiar stir from his loins. These guy's stories and the pictures he received of this woman depicted this woman as a genuine slut. Knowing that she would be an easy lay, he asked, "I take it none of you guys ever fucked her?"

"Of course not man!" They said in unison. "This is real life man, not some cheesy porno!"

"And $1000 says you won't either." Joe added as everyone laughed except Tyrone. "She loves her fiancé dude. I mean she really loves him."

"Alright then, here's the deal. If I lose, I owe each of you $1000. But if I win, you guys take care of my yard once a month for free for 4 months." Tyrone counter offered.

"Haha. Whatever man, this will be the quickest $1000 for me. I'm fucking in." Joe said. The rest of the crew also agreed while each of them wondered what could possibly make Tyrone think that he had a shot at Jenny even if he was rich.

"I'm telling you, man, you don't stand a chance against a hot bitch like her. I'd give anything in the world to have her on my dick so I can watch her big ole' titties bounce all night." Sean said just as the gate unlocked with a distinctive 'CLICK.' The blood instantly drained from Sean's face upon realizing that Jenny was probably close enough to hear his comment.

As the large gate was sliding open, Tyrone whispered to Joe, "Sluts like this keep their legs open like 7-11."

"Sorry for being so late guys, something came 'up' last minute." Jenny smiled sweetly.

"Ms. Turner I --" Sean stammered, he was at a loss for words.

"Thank you, for your compliment." Jenny smiled, strutting towards them. She kept her shoulders down and pulled back, her back straight while putting one foot in front of the next like a stripper.

They all drank in the view. This woman was unlike any other that they had ever seen, been with or even heard of. Their eyes rolled up from her smooth legs to the hem of her robe. A breeze lifted up the hem, showing more thigh and offering them a tantalizing glance at her bare cunt. The way she was strutting caused her tits to jiggle and her ass to sway with each step. If that wasn't hot enough, her nipples were clearly visible through the thin white robe.