Naughty Fiancée Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Men only talk about three things." Jenny said, approaching Joe first and hugging him. Joe rested his hands on Jenny's thin waist for a brief moment before she left him and sauntered over to Jose, hugging him. Like Joe, Jose kept their hands on her slim waist during the brief embrace. Jenny continued, "Money."

Then she sauntered to Paul and hugged him next. She broke their embrace and added, "Cars."

"And women." Jenny said, strutting over to Sean. Hugging him, Jenny whispered in Sean's ears, "It's alright, I can't stop you guys from fantasizing. But you know, you don't have to have me on your dick just to watch my tits bounce. All you need to do is ask. Whatever you fantasize about doing to me tonight, promise me a big load."

"Y-Ye-Yess Ms. Turner." Sean stammered, pulling himself away. They had suspected that she was teasing them before but this was the first time she had been so direct. Sean nervously joined the others that had already piled into the van and truck.

Jenny was wondering who the black man was. He wore a white shirt that was pulled tight around the muscles on his upper body, a brown belt was wrapped around his trim waist, a pair of gray dress pants and a pair of brown leather shoes. Judging from the business casual attire, she guessed he was the gardeners' boss coming to check on them. She thought that maybe if she flirted with him for a bit, she could get a discount on their services and there's no harm in trying.

Her heart started to flutter as she strutted closer to the black man. She watched his eyes scan over her body with each of her steps, gliding over her legs, pausing at her bare thighs before moving higher. She saw his eyes focus in on her bouncing tits outlined by the thin robe, then follow her hard nipples poking beneath the thin robe. He wasn't even trying to hide his stares and he was smiling hungrily at her like a wolf staring at a juicy piece of steak.

Jenny blushed when he caught her eyeing him up and down. Physically, he overwhelmed her. He was tall, his muscles were well defined but not overly so. Her blue eyes trailed down from the white shirt that outlined his muscular torso to the bulge encased in his gray dress pants. Her eyes lit up instantly and she unconsciously licked her lips.

Jenny tried imagining what his black cock was like. Length? Girth? Or both? There was only a step between them when the memories of 'Jerome' stretching her pussy sent a tingling sensation down her spine. She reminded herself that she was now engaged, desperately trying to hide her excitement behind her horny smile.

"Hi, I'm Tyrone, I moved in up the street not too long ago." Tyrone said flashing a white smile down at Jenny and extending his hand out towards her.

"Jenny, welcome to the neighborhood!" Jenny said enthusiastically and ignored his hand. She found handshakes to be so...formal and impersonal. She preferred greetings to be more casual and friendly. She tiptoed on her high heels and wrapped her arms around his neck for a hug. There was such a huge difference in height that even though she was on her tippy toes he had to lean down to make it easier for Jenny to hug his giant frame. As they hugged, she felt Tyrone's cock pressing on her thigh through his pants, "You're the first neighbor I've met since I moved here!"

"Same." Tyrone laughed, noticing how open minded Jenny was, he made a bold move. His hands reached down past her slim waist and helped himself to two handfuls of her ripe, tight ass. Kneading the firm flesh, he said, "I was expecting some prude, grumpy old trophy wife that's past her prime but I'm sure glad I met you instead."

"Thanks...haha.....My, aren't you a friendly. I like that." Jenny giggled as she felt Tyrone groping her ass. She instinctively lifted one leg up behind her while arching her back. It felt so good to be flirting, it had been a while since anyone other than Stewart had touched her. She enjoyed teasing men as much as they enjoyed being teased by her. It was a win-win situation that helped her relieve some of her pent up lust. Tyrone's hands reminded her that her teasing was stoking the very embers burning between her legs that she was trying so hard to put out. She had been slowly teasing herself this whole time in California without even knowing it.

With her tits mashed up against Tyrone's body, she reminded herself that things were different now. She was engaged and she had been disappointed at herself for being the cheating girlfriend. Things needed to stay different and she couldn't wait for Stewart to wake up to help her relieve some of the sexual tension that she created for herself. She was going to fuck his brains out before they left for the airport.

She didn't care if Tyrone was still here or whether he was going to hear them fucking or not. She was recently engaged and it was socially expected that she and her fiancé would be fucking day and night, all the way up to the wedding day and long after. Plus, if hearing them fucking in their own home made Tyrone uncomfortable, he could leave. It didn't matter to her, one way or another, she was going to get some cock this morning.

In the meantime, Jenny planned on getting herself wetter and more worked up for Stewart by flirting to her hearts content with Tyrone. Maybe if she got herself wound up enough, Stewart could make her cum. But orgasm or not, she was determined to stay faithful and would fuck no one else. She felt better after reassuring herself that she was going to remain faithful no matter what. Gently pushing herself off of Tyrone and wagging her finger at him, she warned in mock seriousness, "Behave now, I'm an engaged woman."

Joe drove into the property towards the garden shed. From the rearview mirror, he saw Tyrone grab two handfuls of Jenny's glorious ass and then Jenny push herself away from him. He lost sight of the pair when he turned along the driveway, smirking as he thought to himself, 'Easiest $1000 ever.'

"And as you can see, I'm not a prude, nor grumpy," Jenny chirped happily to let Tyrone know that she wasn't overly serious about him keeping his hands off or offended by his touch. Twirling around in front of him, showing off her body, she continued, "I'm not a trophy wife, not yet at least. And I am most definitely not past my prime."

"No. No, you are not." Tyrone laughed, eyeing Jenny up and down. Damn, he thought to himself, 'This chick is a total tease.'

"Come, I'll give you a tour. Afterwards, if you like, you can join me and my fiancé for brunch." Jenny smiled warmly as she turned around.

"Love to. Hop in." Tyrone replied and gave Jenny's ass an audible smack. His heart skipped a beat when Jenny stopped dead in her tracks, realizing that he may have gone too far.

"I'll walk back." Jenny blushed, turning her head and looking at Tyrone over her shoulders. She was afraid that her juices from her earlier performance would stain his car's leather seat. It certainly wouldn't have been the first time but it would definitely be embarrassing with someone she barely knew.

"Um...why? What's wrong?" Tyrone asked. He opened the driver's door and got in.

"Um. It's just that...." Jenny said sheepishly, looking at Tyrone as she stood in front of the driver side mirror. She thought for a second about whether to tell Tyrone or not. Even though she had cleaned up after playing with herself, she could feel her lust flowing between her legs. She certainly did not want to start off their neighborly relationship by lying. But since they were both adults, she told him, "Well...I'm pretty wet."

Tyrone was stunned by Jenny's honesty and had completely forgotten having seen her bare snatch earlier. Without thinking, he blurted out, "Underwear's fine. Hop in."

"Underwear is fine. That is, if I were wearing any." Jenny smiling seductively as an idea popped into her head. She stepped around the open car door and stood between Tyrone and the door. She noticed the perplexed look on Tyrone's face and explained, "Don't worry, he's still asleep in bed. It's usually brunch by the time he gets up anyways."

Not waiting for Tyrone's reply, Jenny climbed into the SUV and straddled herself over his lap. Her face only inches away from his and her legs were spread over his. She knew she was playing with fire but this was the most fun she's had since leaving Tallahassee. She promised herself that after this, she would make sure that she would never get herself into a situation like this ever again.

"Can you see alright?" Jenny asked, wrapping her arms around Tyrone's neck. She whipped her hair to her right, sending her golden locks cascading down the right side of her face.

"I can see better than alright." Tyrone replied, staring at Jenny's pink nipples, her hourglass figure was backlit by the sun shining through the car's windows, making her already transparent robe even more so.

Jenny wiggled her ass a bit to get more comfortable and in the process, casually rubbed her pussy gently against the bulge in Tyrone's pants. She felt his semi-flaccid cock grow larger and harder beneath the fabric.

'It's been so long since I've had a nice...long....thick...cock.' She thought. The feeling of a raging hard cock pressing so close to her pussy made her feel like a bitch in heat. For a brief moment, she had completely forgotten that she was engaged. All she knew was that there was a hard cock and her horny pussy wanted it. She involuntarily let out a little moan, "Oh!"

"You fucking slut!" Tyrone thought, feeling the heat from her cunt pressing down on his cock.

"Are you sure you can see?" Jenny asked, noticing that Tyrone's eyes were focused on her nipples, "The road I mean."

"I see everything just fine." Tyrone murmured slyly, his eyes finally looking up from her tits. His hands reached past her waist. He grabbed the wheel and started the car.

The car began to roll. As it rolled along the pavement, each bump caused Jenny to gently bounce up and down in Tyrone's lap. He noticed that the motions were making her moan lightly and turning her on even more. He could feel her pussy rubbing against his cock and the increasing wetness that dripped from it. He was glad he wore gray and not black, otherwise, her stain would've been more obvious. Playing it cool, he asked, "Enjoying the ride?"

"MMm....yeah. What girl doesn't 'enjoy riding' something that is as 'big and nice' as this?" Jenny smiling sheepishly to tease Tyrone some more, "And black is my favorite."

"I never would've guessed." Tyrone smiled, he had both hands on the wheel and he was trying hard to stay focused from swerving onto the lawn as the SUV slowly rolled towards the mansion.

"Do you think one of these....big...black...um...cars," Jenny said slowly, her voice dripping with lust. 'Words don't count as cheating' She thought and continued, "would fit.....inside my tiny....little...garage? Or would it be too....tight...of a fit?"

"It should be fine, but let's see." Tyrone said. He freed one of his hands from the wheel and slid it down to Jenny's ass. His middle finger began tracing around the lips of her slit.

"HEY!" Jenny said in mock annoyance. She reached her hand behind her to take hold of his. She gently pulled his hand away from her slit and placed it on her ass, "You shouldn't do that."

"Really? What about this?" Tyrone asked innocently, squeezing her firm ass.

"No, you shouldn't do that either." Jenny replied, smiling playfully. She was enjoying this. It had been a long time since she flirted like this, back then she was single. Now she was engaged, not that it meant she couldn't have a little fun. And this certainly was fun. Very fun. It wasn't like she was going to cheat on Stewart, this was just harmless fun. Heavy petting wasn't cheating, it was getting close though. Her hand still held his, she could make him stop if she really wanted to. But she welcomed a little grab-ass. She missed it.

Tyrone innocently returned Jenny's smile like he got his hand caught in a cookie jar. She the best tease he had ever met and she was really different than any other woman he had been with. She seemed to know exactly how to drive men wild. He could see the lust building up within her, she wanted him to fuck her but she was holding back, waiting for him to make the first move.

The black Mercedes drove by the garden shed where Joe and his crew were gathering their tools. The SUV a bit further and stopped outside the mansion's front doors.

"Oh." Jenny moaned softly when the car suddenly stopped. The momentum made her tight ass slip further down Tyrone's lap and his hard cock pressed against her even harder. She thought she was going to pass out from all the pent up lust surging through her body.

"OK, we're here." Jenny breathed out as her lust dripped between her legs, just begging to be satisfied.

"Yes, we are." Tyrone replied, throwing the SUV in park and moved both his powerful hands down to her ass.

"Oh fuck." Jenny moaned, placing her hands on Tyrone's shoulders. His hands were cupped both her firm cheeks, gently squeezing them. The feeling of his thick, strong fingers sinking into her firm tush made her realize how much she missed getting her ass grabbed. She felt his pulsating cock under her cunt and desperately wanted him to shove that nice thick cock inside of her to extinguish her flaring lust with his white cum. She pictured herself to be like a plane that crashed on a runway and he was the firetruck spraying thick, white foam on her to put out the fire.

"I could fuck this ass all day." Tyrone blurted out. He had meant to say that to himself but it came out as a whisper into Jenny's ears.

But Tyrone's compliment made Jenny moan in response. The thick dick pressing against her, the feeling of his hands gently squeezing and kneading her bare ass underneath that white robe. The bottled-up sexual frustration since she moved to Malibu. All of it cried for her to embrace her inner slut. To give in.

Tyrone's hands gripped Jenny's ass tighter now, bringing her face closer to his. She was just 2 inches from his face and he could tell that she desperately wanted to be fucked, but he had to play his cards right. Make her want him, give in to her desires and lose control. If he couldn't, then he wouldn't be able to fuck her. Or even if he could, she would regret it immediately after. If she put up her guard, it would be much harder to fuck her next time. Pretending to make himself a little bit more comfortable, he raised his hips off of the seat, innocently pushing his cock harder against her dripping cunt.

"No." Jenny said softly. The 2 carat engagement ring glinted from Tyrone's movement and caught her attention. In her mind, warning bells rang to remind herself of Stewart. She loved him and left her old life back in Tallahassee to start a new life here with her fiancé. She had promised herself that she would remain faithful to him when she came to California.

"No?" Tyrone asked confusingly. Had he fucked up already? Or was he being played?

"We shouldn't be doing this." Jenny said in disappointment, putting her hands on Tyrone's broad chest. She pushed herself back to create space between their bodies. She was still trying to desperate convince herself that she didn't need this. "Ty, I shouldn't be doing this."

"Well, why not?" Tyrone smiled smugly, pulling her body closer and pressing his thick dick against her even more as he brought her face to his.

"WHY? Because I'm engaged!" Jenny sighed worriedly. She lifted her hand up between their faces and showed Tyrone the 2 carat engagement ring. Rotating her hand, Jenny looked at the engagement ring momentarily, its diamond casting off a radiant sparkle. One part of her wanted to stay, to give in to her desires. It had been so long. The other part of her tried to convince her that no matter how horny she was, she had to remain faithful to Stewart and that all she had to do was get out and walk away. She kept telling herself, 'Just walk away. Get out, and walk away. You have toys for this.'

Jenny could release some of her built up lust that was trying to claw its way out from deep inside her. Her mind went through the images of every dildo and vibrator she owned like spinning a spinning carousel. Even her most realistic silicon dildo didn't compare to the feeling of being pinned underneath a man pounding her into the bed with a nice, long and thick cock. Jenny envisioned herself lying on their bed by herself while Stewart was gone, pleasuring herself with every sex toy until all her makeup cases that were stored in her bathroom laid empty and scattered around their California king-sized bed.

Vibrators were no fun either. Although Jenny used them, they didn't give her that "full" feeling she was craving after. No, vibrators would only make her lust return with a vengeance and she might not be able to control herself when it did. She had learned that lesson the hard way in her second college year.

Jenny's mind flashed back to the night she teased the frat guys at their house all night and didn't put out. When she woke up the next day, she discovered that her toy box in her dorm room was empty except for a note telling her that they 'found' her toys and that she had to go back to the frat house to pick them up. She knew that they didn't 'find' her toys, it wasn't like she labelled them with her name or anything. No, they broke in when she was sleeping and stole every single one of her toys. She went back to the frat house that morning and they gave her a choice.

She could walk away with all of her sex toys or she could accept their challenge, one that they knew she couldn't pass up.

They challenged her to 'earn' each of her sex toys back by playing with herself in the foyer of the frat house. The rules of the challenge were simple. She could only get back the ones she orgasmed with. Only one sex toy at a time. Earned toys could not be used again. And once she picked out the one she wanted to earn back, she couldn't change her mind until she came.

If she got all the toys back, she got to tease them as much as she wanted for a month and none of the frat guys could jerk off or have sex for a month. If she didn't, she would forfeit any remaining sex toy that didn't make her cum.

Knowing that every one of her sex toys could make her cum, Jenny added a few things of her own. The guys could watch but they couldn't touch themselves until the challenge was over or she won by default. And if she won, they had to let her live in the frat house for a month.

Everyone agreed to the challenge. Jenny's plan was simple. She was going to win this challenge by default. She doubted that they would be able to watch her play with herself without jerking off. As soon as they did, she was going to walk out of there with all of her toys and punish them for an entire month for stealing her toys.

She naturally chose her favorite dildos first and quickly earned them back. Her victories led her to gloat about how she was going to punish them. How for an entire month, she was going to invite the guys from the rival frat across the street. How she was going to be their house slut. How she was going fuck those guys senseless. How she was going to fuck their rivals in their own house and torture them with her screams of ecstasy every night for a month.

It was late in the afternoon when she started and by evening, she had worked her way to the remaining vibrators, taking breaks only to rest and rehydrate. It was taking her progressively longer to cum with each passing orgasm.

And as evening turned to night, vibrator by vibrator, she fell into their trap.

The frat guys used her sex toys as bait. They knew she would choose her favorite dildos first and that the vibrators wouldn't give her that lust satisfying "full" feeling that the dildos did. Sure, the vibrators would make her cum, but they would also make her hornier and hornier in the process. It was only a matter of time before they won and they were in it for the long haul.