Naughty Fiancée Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh..Oh..." Jenny moaned softly as Tyrone worked those two thick fingers in her soaking wet pussy.

Tyrone was expecting a tight fit with two fingers crammed in and it was an extremely tight. A lot tighter than he expected. Her warm pussy clenched around his penetrating digits as they slid in and out. Slowly, the pace increased. The faster his fingers pumped, the wetter she got and the louder she moaned.

Asides from the sounds of lawnmowers and weed wackers firing up in the background, the only thing that could be heard were the repetitive 'SCHLICK!' sounds that Jenny's wet twat made as Tyrone's fingers as they slid in and out.

SCHLICK! SCHLICK! SCHLICK!! SCHLICK!!

It got to the point where the sounds of lawnmowers and weed whackers weren't loud enough to drown out the sounds of Jenny's wet cunt. Jenny's twat was so slick that Joe could see a large bead of her cunt juice dripping out of her moist slit, dropping onto Tyrone's pants as he skillfully played her twat like a piano.

"Is she tight?" Joe asked jealously as Jenny's moans were punctuating each of Tyrone's thrust, leaving no doubt in Joe's mind that she was enjoying this.

Jenny knew the answer to that question. She had a naturally gifted body. Any other pussy that had as many cocks as she did would be lucky to be snug. Jenny's cunt wasn't snug, it was tight. And it was kept tight by lots of Kegel exercises and by being blessed by genetics. Jenny's pussy was so tight that it always squeezed firmly around every cock, every finger or any other object shoved into it. And her pussy snapped back to near virginal tightness like an elastic, often with a wet audible 'pop.'

"She's fucking tight alright!" Tyrone answered smugly, "And she's going to cum too, aren't cha babe?" Tyrone was now churning his fingers around her pussy, stretching it and making it wetter. Even with all the furious fingering his thick fingers gave her, her pussy was tight like he was entering her. The elasticity of her pussy was simply amazing.

"Mmmm-hmmm. Haa. Haaa. Ahh. Uhhh. Uhhhh. Huh. Ommmm. Hmm." Jenny purring and mewing in ecstasy, grinding her twat against Tyrone's hand. Jenny knew she was close from heat emanating from her pussy that was building with each thrust and twirl of Tyrone's fingers.

"You like my fingers fucking you like this Jenny?" Tyrone asked.

"Mmmmm. I've had better." She teased. Her pussy was getting hotter and wetter by the second. Her nipples were stiffening, her clit was throbbing and she was breathing a little bit heavier. Despite all this, she wasn't going to let on the fact that Tyrone was getting to her.

"Better, huh?" Tyrone replied nonchalantly. He knew the female body well and Jenny's body was not lying to him. He could tell she was very turned on by being put on display and that she was quickly losing control, "I'm going to make you moan and scream until you're begging me to let you cum!!"

"I'll moan and scream if I choose, but for the record, I've never had to beg a man to let me cum!" Jenny purred defiantly, she looked at Joe first, then turned her gaze into Tyrone's eyes. She was the epitome of sex. Her gorgeous face was flustered and red. Her nipples were hard, her tits bouncing every which way, her legs spread out with her feet dangling and she was displaying the twitching clit above her pink pussy for all to see.

"You like my fingers?" Tyrone asked again.

"Hmmm....aaa....yes...soooo...goooood" Jenny groaned. She couldn't hide the intense sensation anymore. She had never felt such pleasure brought on with just fingers in her life. Her pussy was stretched and finger fucked beyond anything her fiancé had given her. She was being fingered so hard that her 36D tits were bouncing and jiggling around.

"Haha, Want more?" Tyrone asked, slowing the pace of his fingers.

"PLEASE! Keep going!!" Jenny pleaded. She began to writher, only slightly at first. But upon realizing that he wasn't going to pick up the pace, her writhering got more aggressive.

Tyrone knew that if he was going to take this slutty fiancée, he would have to tease her for a bit longer to make her more desperate. She needed to become so desperate that she would completely give in to her desires. Only then she would willingly surrender herself to him.

Even with all of Jenny's urgent thrust and whimpers, Tyrone still slowly finger fucked her with his left hand while using his right hand to stimulate her clit. Tyrone knew he was driving her up the walls from the way she was lewdly humping his hand. He was patiently watching her writhe in excruciating ecstasy, grinding her hips, arching her back, whimpering, moaning and licking her lips. It was obvious that she was on the verge of orgasm. But he wasn't going to let her cum unless she begged for it.

"Look at her go!" Joe said, watching Tyrone dismantle Stewart's future wife, "Looks like the fucking bitch's going to pass out if she doesn't cum soon."

"I asked, do you want more you slut?" Tyrone demanded, slowly slipping his fingers out of her snatch.

Jenny started frantically gyrating and bucking her hips from the growing feeling of emptiness between her legs.

Even standing from where he stood, Joe heard a soft wet 'plop' from Jenny's love-hole as it snapped shut when Tyrone pulled his fingers out. She had all the signs of an impending orgasm and Joe knew that Jenny was extremely close to cumming. But Tyrone kept her on the edge by slowly rubbing circles around her clit.

"YESSS" Jenny moaned in a sexy whimpering voice. She wished his fingers would rub her clit harder and she tried grinding against him. But she felt his finger's relax while still rubbing her clit. She couldn't escape Tyrone's teasing fingers, "Give it to me plleeasee.... I need it."

"Haha. You can grind your pussy on my hand all you want, but I control my fingers. You'll cum when I want you to and not a second before." Tyrone said, slipping his well-oiled fingers back into her pussy with ease and continued the slow onslaught. "Is this what you wanted you little slut?"

"Oh yes. Yes. Thank you, thank you, thank you." Jenny repeatedly moaned, her mouth hanging open.

"Want me to go faster?" Tyrone asked.

"YESSS!!" Jenny answered loudly.

"Pump her good!" Joe encouraged, "Make that dirty bitch cum!"

Ignoring Joe's cheers, Tyrone asked, "Want me to stop?"

"NOOO!" Jenny screamed.

"Tell me what you want!" Tyrone demanded more forcefully.

"Pleaaaasseee! Keep going!" Jenny moaned in frustration. "Just keep going."

"Yeah? Are my fingers better than Stewart's cock?" Tyrone asked her, fingering her furiously. From the way her cunt gripped his fingers, Tyrone assumed that Stewart probably wasn't measuring up and told himself, 'Sorry neighbor, but I don't think she can go back to you no more.'

"Haa...Haa....uh-huh...." Jenny panted, refusing to say it outright.

"SAY IT." Tyrone demanded huskily, "Give in to the temptation of betrayal and I promise you I'll make you forget all about the guilt."

"Ooo..baby...your...Ahh...fingers...Mmm...are better.....than....his cock. Much better." Jenny gasped. The more Tyrone plowed her pussy, the less important being faithful became. She didn't care anymore, she was more than satisfied, reaching sexual heights that she had been deprived of since she was moved in with Stewart. Her pussy was sending pleasure signals up to her brain. Pleasure that she never imagined could exist with merely fingers. In all her years of fucking men (and some women) and the countless gangbangs at frat parties, no one has ever made her feel so deliciously out of control.

Jenny was used to using her body to control and tease men, to get them to satisfy her insatiable needs. Every man she met was so eager to get off that they hardly ever paid any attention to foreplay. When they did, it was very brief. She was always wet and didn't require much foreplay. But now, right outside of her own home, she was at Tyrone's mercy as he used her own body against her.

With his right hand, he rubbed her clit from the front while the fingers from his left hand were dipping in and out of her honey pot. Tyrone's fingers were thrusting hard and fast, making Jenny's tits go wild. Her tits were rolling, bouncing and smacking against each with each thrust.

Jenny's pussy was already super sensitive and with Tyrone constantly keeping her on edge, her pussy was quickly reaching the boiling point. The double pleasure of having her clit rubbed and her pussy pleased removed any propriety that she may have left. She grasped the steering wheel with her right hand and wrapped her left arm around Tyrone's neck. Her body bucked and writhed while she panted breathlessly, "So close. So close. Keep going."

"You're going to have to beg." Tyrone said, looking into her the lust filled eyes.

Joe watched Tyrone thrust two fingers into her quim as far as they would go before sawing his hand back and forth. With his other hand, Tyrone caught Jenny's sensitive clit between two fingers. The combined simulation from the fingers sawing back and forth in her cunt, and the fingers stroking her clit sent Jenny teetering on the edge. Her breathing became shorter, her moans were getting louder and her body began trembling.

"Can I cum?" Jenny begged breathlessly, "Can I cum? Can I please cum?"

"Cum for me slut." Tyrone commanded, curling his fingers inside her pussy, pressing hard against her g-spot. Immediately after he said the word 'cum' he felt Jenny's moist slice of heaven alternate between squeezing and relaxing around his fingers, sending her cunt cream gushing down past his fingers and onto his pants, forming a small puddle on the seat between his thighs.

Tyrone and Joe both watched Jenny bucking unashamedly against Tyrone's hands until she broke herself.

Jenny managed to let out two quick high-pitched squeals a second before an intense wave of pleasure washed over her entire body, wiping out any emotional connection she had with Stewart. Her mind went blank as she held on to Tyrone and gripped the steering wheel as though she were trying to get a grip on reality.

Suddenly, the blonde 22 years old's body was shaking violently, her perfect tanned skin glistening with sweat, her chest thrusting out, her body tensing up, arching her back, her spread legs trembling while sitting on Tyrone's lap. Her orgasm was long and powerful, so powerful that she involuntarily clamped her legs together and brought her knees to her chest. Her thighs were squeezing Tyrone's left hand as she involuntarily folded in her legs with her toes pointed to the ground while her entire body shook from the force of her orgasm.

As Jenny's body continued to shudder, Tyrone's fingers slipped out of her slick hole and he held her in his arms throughout her orgasm. Jenny came for what seemed like 30 seconds or more and gave Joe front row seats to watch her body tense and relax, again and again as wave after wave of intense warming pleasure took over her body. When she was finished, her body slumped across Tyrone's lap and right arm like a limp rag doll. After her intense orgasm, her body trembled periodically like the aftershocks from an earthquake.

"HOLY SHIT!" Joe said, "That's the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen in my life!"

"You ain't seen nothing yet." Tyrone said, wedging his left hand between her thighs until she parted them. He slapped the inside of her smooth tanned thighs until she spread her legs wider. She was sitting on his raging hard-on but he had to ignore that for the time being. She would tend to that later. His mind was focused on something else, like how he had easy access to Jenny's still quivering pussy.

Jenny's spirit was completely broken. Her whole body was on fire and her clit felt like it was going to explode.

"Once a slut like this gets going, she can keep cumming over and over again." Tyrone continued with an as-a-matter-of-fact tone like he was lecturing a class on sluts.

"Here, watch this." Tyrone said, gently smacked Jenny's sensitive cunt. Jenny instantly yelped in a combination of pain and ecstasy and her body shook through another orgasm.

"Holy FUCK!" Joe said, watching Jenny's firm body and her toned stomach tense up as a smaller washed over her. This time, Tyrone's hand was out of the way and he could see Jenny's cunt lips glistening and quivering.

Unlike the previous orgasm, Jenny's orgasm was short-lived this time. Her body was unable to differentiate pain from pleasure and her mind was too shattered to care. She had let a man other than her fiancé finger fuck her. No matter what Tyrone did with her, she couldn't possibly feel any more shame. Or so she thought. Jenny wasn't prepared for the betrayal of her own body.

Tyrone spanked Jenny's bare pussy again, then three more times. Each time making her climax in a quick tit-shaking, pussy squirting orgasm. She yelped with each gentle but firm slap until she passed out.

When Jenny regained consciousness, the clock in the car read '9:45AM.' She was exhausted after losing track of how many orgasms she had. Her strenuous workouts had prepared her body for quick recoveries and after several minutes of resting, her body was slowly recharging. Sitting up to get out of the car, Jenny realized that Tyrone had been cradling her limp body all this time, patiently waiting for her to regain consciousness.

"Welcome back to earth." Tyrone said, smiling down at Jenny.

"Oh my gosh, I've never came like that before!!" Jenny said breathlessly as she slid off of Tyrone's lap and out the SUV.

"Haha, yeah, look at the mess you made!" Tyrone chuckled, getting out of the SUV and pointing to the driver's seat. There was a small puddle of Jenny's pussy cream in the center of the seat.

"Oh my goodness!" Jenny exclaimed, looking at the creamy white mess. Her beautiful face turned a light shade of red from embarrassment. Brushing her blonde hair behind her ears, she said, "Let me get that."

Before Tyrone or Joe could say anything, Jenny was already bent over, her legs spread about shoulder width apart with her hands on her knees. Her head hovered over the creamy puddle as she lapped up her own cream with her tongue.

There were remnants of her cream after several passes with her tongue. She pressed her lips into the seat, sealed her lips around the lingering cream and slurped it up. When the seat was clean, she turned around and knelt down with her knees spread apart, right in front of Tyrone. She grabbed the hand that had fingered her pussy and took them into her mouth.

"Haha. This little pussy likes her cream." Tyrone laughed as Jenny's warm, wet tongue slurped and licked his fingers clean of all her juices.

"Now open your mouth and let's see what'cha got." Tyrone said, pulling his fingers out of her sucking mouth.

Jenny tilted her head up to Tyrone, her pink lips were wide open and her pink tongue stuck out. Both were coated in a milky mixture of saliva and pussy cream. Jenny closed her mouth and licked her lips. Then she swallowed the delicious cream. Opening her mouth to show Tyrone, she chirped, "Yummy! I love cream!"

"My, my, my, you are so sexy, baby." Tyrone said, cupping Jenny's neck, bringing her up for a kiss. He kissed her passionately, his tongue swirling around hers, tasting her sweet nectar while helping himself to another two handfuls of her firm ass.

All Jenny could do was moan in response. No man had ever kissed her after she tasted herself and she found the act of it extremely hot.

Tyrone ended the kiss by smacking on her ass and pulling himself away from her. He chuckled to Joe, "Betcha wish you hadn't made that bet now, huh?"

Joe was speechless. He almost had a heart attack as Jenny strutted towards him. She stopped halfway and bent at her waist to pick up the discarded robe up off of the pavement. Slipping the white robe on and leaving it open to expose her round tits, she resumed strutting towards him.

Jenny wrapped her arms around Joe's neck and gave him a peck on the cheek in consolation. Batting her long eyelashes at Joe, she said, "Better luck next time, hun."

"Thanks." Joe muttered miserably, as Jenny broke their embrace and turned around. His eyes were glued to the blonde 22-year-old's round ass as she strutted back to Tyrone with her barely covered ass swaying side to side. His face was a mix of jealousy and disbelief. He let out a sigh of defeat, "This can't be real."

"HaHa. You'll know it's real when you hear her screaming. But hey, if I'm dreaming, don't wake me up!" Tyrone laughed, rubbing his hands together anxiously to the rapidly approaching Jenny.

"Oh no, you're not dreaming baby. I'm as real as it will ever be. I'm gonna be your trophy slut and you get to fuck me. Any. Way. You. Want." Jenny said sultrily, taking Tyrone's hand and leading him towards the entrance of the mansion.

"Oh, I will. I will. Trust me, your sweet little pussy's gonna get pounded so hard by my big dick that sex with your fiancé will never be the same again." Tyrone boasted confidently as he followed Jenny. "My cock's gonna reach places your fiancé never has."

Playing along, Jenny cooed, "Oooh, then I can't wait for you 'cum' inside and spoil my pussy."

"Are you kidding right?" Joe scoffed, half in frustration, half in anger. "You've been prancing around, practically naked. And all anyone had to do was grab your ass, diddle your twat for a few minutes to make you give it up?"

"You wish you thought of that first huh?" Tyrone sneered.

"YEAH! I fucking wish I thought of that first." Joe roared angrily, throwing his arms up in the air, "I can't believe this shit."

"One man's pain is another man's gain." Tyrone chuckled. When they passed Joe, he patted him on the shoulder and added, "Cheer up man. You hold up your end of the deal and I just might let you have a go at her when I'm done."

Jenny couldn't believe what she was hearing. Again, they were talking about her like she wasn't there. The possibility of Tyrone whoring her out like a common piece of ass fed into the submissive side of her lust and made her pussy tingle with excitement.

"Sure." Joe mumbled dismissively. He didn't want to get his hopes up, but the thoughts of being able to fuck the gorgeous blonde did lighten up his mood. As he watched the pair go up to the mansion doors, his anger slowly simmered out and a lecherous smile spread over his face, "Just you wait you little cock tease. I'm going to get you."

When Jenny and Tyrone arrived the two massive mahogany, Tyrone reached ahead of Jenny and opened one of the doors for Jenny to walk through.

"Thank you, a stud and a gentleman." Jenny smiled and sauntered past Tyrone.

"You're welcome." Tyrone replied, watching her ripe ass sway oh-so-seductively. He gave her a light but audible slap on the ass as she passed him. He followed her in and closed the door behind him.

Joe watched door swing shut. Then the radio on his belt crackled, "Hey Joe, what's the plan for today?"

Joe started making his way back to the crew, grabbing his radio, he replied, "Front to back as usual."

Joe returned to the garden shed and he explained to his friends what he saw. However, being the prankster of the group, no one believed him.

After the door latched, Jenny greeted Tyrone by opening her arms up and out like she was a Realtor selling the mansion and smiled, "Welcome to our home."

Jenny entered the foyer and turned around to face her guest, she pointed towards the kitchen, "Why don't you wait for me in the kitchen over there and I'll be back in a minute. I need to make sure Stewart is not up."

"Sure." Tyrone replied. He watched Jenny turn around to go up the stairs. His eyes were fixating on her hips swaying in an almost hypnotic fashion as she ascended the stairs.

1...45678...15