Naughty Fiancée Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Climbing up the stairs slowly, Jenny sensed Tyrone's eyes fixated on her ass and she made sure to exaggerate the sway of her bare ass. Despite having orgasmed several times already, she was still very horny. The thoughts of Tyrone's cock stuffing her pussy were starting to fill her head and she smiled in anticipation.

She was finally going to get a good fucking since leaving college. She had no doubt that Tyrone's cock would more than satisfy her cravings, and that thought drew a big smile on her beautiful face.

Tyrone hung out by the island kitchen counter as he waited for Jenny. The kitchen looked like something out of a modern interior design magazine. Complete with an island kitchen counter the size of a normal dining table in the middle of polished marble floors and marble counter tops. Tyrone thought with an evil grin, 'Well, I'm already going to fuck his woman, I might as well make myself at home.'

Tyrone started to make some coffee to kill time. He thought about the incredible woman he was about to fuck as he waited for the coffee to brew. He figured that Jenny was either a incredibly horny woman or her fiancé couldn't satisfy her. Neither of which mattered to him because the result was going to be the same. All her the pent up horniness or frustration was going to come pouring out of her in the form of her juices.

From the moment he laid eyes on her, he knew that she was a slut from the way she dressed, the way she walked and the way she talked. The fact that she came on his fingers in front of Joe confirmed it. Even before that he recognized her as the chick in the pictures sent from Darren. Tyrone knew that getting this slut to spread those smooth thighs would only be a matter of time. But he still couldn't believe how well this was going. She was much easier than he had originally thought.

Meanwhile, in the upper floor of the mansion, Jenny quietly snuck into the grand master bedroom, careful not to wake Stewart. Aware of the clicking sounds her heels made, she tiptoed into the wardrobe. Once inside, she wasted no time and grabbed a white g-string from the drawer. It was part of the stockpile that she brought with her from Florida.

The guys in college loved to keep her panties after they fucked her. Sort of like a badge of honor or a souvenir. They kept so many that Jenny eventually learned to forgo wearing any at all, much to the guy's disappointment. So the guys from all the frat's made a pact. They pitched in and ordered various styles of lingerie in bulk to keep their accolade tradition going. By the time Jenny graduated, most guys and even some of the professors had a pair -- if not several -- of her panties.

It wasn't that Jenny had any intention of keeping that tradition going with Tyrone. But she knew from firsthand experience that if she wore nothing, cum would be dripping out of her at the worst possible time. Probably in front of Stewart. Quickly slipping the g-string on, she left the giant closet and tiptoed out of the bedroom as quietly as she had gone in.

Biting her lower lip, Jenny silently shut the bedroom door behind her. She was glad that Stewart was still soundly asleep. She was finally going to get a good fucking after being stuck with "making love" for months. She hurried down the stairs as quickly as her heels would let her and went to the kitchen.

"He's sound asleep." Jenny smiled sweetly as she strolled in just as Tyrone poured coffee into two cups. "Oh good, you made coffee, I could use some."

"Yeah, I helped myself. I guess we won't have to worry about him bothering us then." Tyrone replied with a returned smile, "How do you want your coffee?"

"I prefer 'black' so I can 'really taste' it." She smiled at him with her lust filled eyes as she grabbed a cup.

'She is unbelievable!' Tyrone thought to himself and took a sip from his cup of coffee. He saw Jenny's slutty personality like a work of art. Someone who was naturally blessed with a gift to be shared with the world. But instead of an artistic ability to paint or draw, Jenny had the gift of a perfect personality destined to tease and a body that created to please. It would be selfish of her if she did not spread her legs -- and happiness -- to the world, both visually and physically. Tyrone knew that if he were able to get his cock buried deep into her pussy, hopefully, he'd be able to convince her to let him use her body in whichever way he saw fit.

"Wow, finished already huh?" Tyrone asked, seeing how quickly Jenny had finished the coffee.

"MMmm-HMMM. You make nice coffee. I like to swallow it all while it's still hot. I like the taste of it too much." She replied lustfully.

"Thanks." Tyrone replied, grabbing the empty cup from Jenny and setting it down next to his.

"I can swallow yummier things even faster." Jenny teased, heading over to the fridge. Opening the refrigerator door, she said. "I have to make lunch, but since you're the guest, tell me what you like and I'll make it for you. I'm quite the chef."

Jenny's heart was pounding as she looked through the shelves, she hadn't had this much fun in a long time. She slipped her robe off and tossed it onto a nearby barstool. Wearing only her white ensemble of g-string and heels, she bent over at the waist while keeping her legs straight and her feet together. She pretended to look through the fridge and casually explained, "I don't want to get my robe dirty. See anything you like?"

"Surprise me." Tyrone smiled admiring her bent over. He especially loved the way arch of her 5-inch heels made her legs flex and accentuated her calves. His eyes roamed up from her legs to ass, he was surprised when he saw the tiny piece of cloth covering her mound. Maybe he wasn't going to get laid after all. He thought worriedly, 'No, this woman cannot be that much of a cock-tease. Why the fuck is she wearing a g-string now?'

Looking back at Tyrone, Jenny saw the thick bulge in Tyrone's trousers and thought to herself, 'Now that's a cock. How can any woman resist a dick like that?'

"I was thinking to make hot dogs. Stewart loves how I make them." Jenny explained, turning her head back to look at Tyrone, "The trick is to butter the wieners so they slip into the bun easier. I get can't get enough of the 'creamy' taste of....'butter.' I always slip them into my mouth first to make sure they're......'lubricated' enough."

"Why not just butter the buns?" Tyrone laughed, positioning himself behind Jenny. He grabbed her hips and wedged his bulge between the cleft of her ass cheeks.

Jenny shuddered. The way his cock wedged between her tight buns made him feel much thicker than he looked.

"Of course! My 'buns' are always buttered...they're always ready for the wieners to just...slide in." She breathed heavily, her heart was racing from all the teasing. She enjoyed teasing as much as she enjoyed to being teased.

"How bout we get rid of the wrapping around those buns?" Tyrone asked teasingly about her g-string.

Jenny was about to answer him when she heard the familiar grating sound of an unzipping zipper caught her attention.

'I love that sound.' Jenny thought.

Tyrone pulled his long, thick cock out from his pants and smacked her ass cheeks impatiently with his cock.

"Um. No. The 'buns' are really slick...with butter. Wouldn't want any of the...uh...'butter' to......drip everywhere." Jenny sighed breathlessly.

"I see. Have you ever tried putting a 'sausage' between those 'buns' of yours?" Tyrone asked, grabbing all 10 inches of his hard cock. Shoving it between her smooth thighs and pushing the shaft down to her mid-thigh. Releasing his cock, it flung up and smacked against the thin material that separated him from her juicy cunt.

"OOo." Jenny squealed in delight.

"They're much better than wieners don't ya think?" Tyrone said, feeling the smooth insides of Jenny's thigh and her g-string covered pussy caressing his hard, thick, ebony cock as he dry humped her.

"Umm...they're definitely 'fatter' than wieners." Jenny moaned, feeling of her pussy lips spreading apart over her g-string from the girth of Tyrone's cock. She was so wet that she was soaking her g-string and Tyrone's cock with her slick juices. "They're longer too."

'I could fuck that fat long dick all night long.' Jenny thought, standing up and closing the fridge. She took a step forward and turned to face Tyrone. Immediately upon seeing Tyrone's throbbing slab of man-meat for the first time, she groaned. Her fingers caressed the underside of the thick, long and hard dark chocolate shaft. She wrapped her fingers around it, but it was so thick that her fingers couldn't fully encircle it.

"You're HUGE!" Jenny laughed incredulously, squeezing it gently, staring in disbelief at all 10 powerfully long inches and the 2 addictively wide inches.

"HA HA HA! You've never seen one this big have you?" Tyrone asking proudly, knowing that it was rare to be endowed with 10 inches in length and over 6 inches in circumference.

Jenny shook her head. She couldn't stop staring at the massive black cock in front of her. She hooked her thumbs around the bands of her g-string. She pushed the bands over her ass and down her legs. She let it drop to her feet and stepped out of them. As she bent over to pick up the tiny piece of white cloth, she was unable to take her eyes from in and she instinctively licked her lips. Standing up, she hung the wet g-string from her index finger, handing it to Tyrone, "Can you hold these for a sec? I'm gotta tie up my hair for this."

"I've got a better idea." Tyrone smirked, taking the g-string from her. With one hand, he put his thumb under her chin and gently opened her mouth. With his other hand, he stuffed the wet g-string into her mouth.

Jenny stared into his eyes as she bundled her hair into her ponytail. She could taste her own sweet juices from the wet fabric as she ran her fingers through her blonde hair. When she was finished, she took the g-string out of her mouth and used it to tie up her ponytail.

"Thanks." Jenny said, the sweet tangy taste of her juices lingered in her mouth. She had used her panties to tie up her hair whenever she was in a pinch and couldn't find an elastic. The guys in college seemed to love watching her do it and she found doing so made any situation that much more erotic. But she loved it when Tyrone stuffed her panties into her mouth, she couldn't believe that she hadn't thought of it before. If those guys in college loved watching her tie up her hair with her panties, she knew they would've gone wild with this new trick.

Jenny couldn't wait to get that fat cock inside her needy pussy, but that would have to wait as she tended to more important matters. She squatted down on her haunches to get ready to do what she could do better than anything else and better than anyone else. She was going to give Tyrone the best blowjob he ever had, not only to repay him for so many wonderful orgasms, but because she loved sucking dick. Especially big black dicks.

She never understood why some women found blowjobs so degrading. Maybe if those women knew how to properly suck a cock, they wouldn't feel that way about blowjobs. Sucking cock was an art really. There was something about being able to bring a man to his knees with nothing but her lips, mouth, tongue, and throat. It made her feel proud and empowered instead of degrading. A man was entrusting his most sensitive and most prized possession in a woman's mouth. With nothing but their mouth, a woman could to either send even the toughest man into the searing pits of hell or blow him into heaven.

Jenny was proud of herself for being able to blow every man into heaven. That was the kind of person she was, always thinking on the positive side. She knew she was hot but she was not snobby about it. Being nice, giving to others, pleasing others brought her nothing but joy and a sense of fulfillment. She prided herself on her ability to please as well as she teased and to suck as good as she fucked. Sadly, her abilities were lost to her fiancé.

Jenny could easily out fuck Stewart. She was more physically fit and he simply didn't have the stamina to keep up with her. His size wasn't an issue, she always came on his 6 inch cock when they made love. But it wasn't the sheet ripping, sweat dripping, loud screaming, legs trembling, hair pulling, ass smacking, mind numbing orgasm that she so desperately craved. She had tried several times to blow him before their love making session in hopes that he would last long enough for her to cum. But Stewart was appalled by the idea, he thought blowjobs were dirty. So oral sex was a big 'no-no' in their relationship.

Now face to face with a man wielding a big cock, the first she had seen since college, Jenny's mouth was salivating as her mind flashed back to her first year as a university cheerleader. The football team had lost an embarrassing game after a winning streak. Jenny could not help but feel partially responsible for that embarrassing game.

A week before that faithful game, she had broken up with her boyfriend Brent, who was the team's captain. Brent suffered the same fate like all the other boyfriends before him. They simply couldn't handle having their smoking hot girlfriend being constantly hit on. Eventually over time, they all became overly protective and jealous jerks. The break up left Brent with a mixed bag of emotions, part relief and part disappointment.

Brent was not focused on the game because he was busy stealing glances at Jenny cheering on the sidelines. As a result, the plays were sloppy and the team never ended up scoring at all. After the game, Jenny was feeling partly responsible if not entirely responsible for ending the winning streak. It was her duty as a cheerleader to motivate the team, but instead, she did the opposite. She took it upon herself to cheer up her defeated team. And she was determined to cheer them up no matter what it took.

When everyone was showering, Jenny snuck into the men's locker room. As the players left the showers one by one, they were greeted by Jenny in her full "post-game motivation" mode. She was still wearing her red and white cheerleader uniform, waiting patiently on her knees on the ceramic tiled locker room floor. Jenny still remembers the look on their faces when she told them that "The team's spirit has been a little down. I think you guys could use a cheerleader to bring it back up."

One by one, Jenny gave each player the full treatment. She licked, sucked, and deep-throated everyone until they either emptied their loads into her mouth or all over her. No matter how they came, Jenny made it a routine to collect as much cum in her mouth as possible and then she swallowed while they watched. She went back for seconds, sucking and licking their cocks clean before moving onto the next player. She remembers being touched by their gratitude when they thanked her. Some them even told her how they wished their girlfriends sucked cock as well as she did.

The team may have left the field empty-handed, but Jenny made sure that the players left the locker room with an empty sack. Never had she felt more proud being a cheerleader than that day.

Naturally, all of the players, including her ex-boyfriend bragged about how Jenny, the hottest babe on campus, gave them a little oral encouragement. It only took a few days for Jenny to become a legend on campus after her locker room cheer.

"It's not going to suck itself you know." Tyrone laughed, noticing that Jenny was slack jawed while staring at his cock for the past few seconds.

"It's...gi-normous.." Jenny stammered, grabbing the base of the hefty, mammoth sized black cock just like she did in the locker room. Except now, instead of pompoms, she had a 2 carat eternity ring sparkling on her left hand. Her eyes grew in awe and admiration. She grasped the base firmly and admired up close just how long and thick Tyrone really was. Her tanned skin and French-manicured nails contrasted beautifully against his big, black cock. Her hand didn't even cover half the length of his cock and the remaining portion stared angrily back at her. Jenny guessed that it was at least nine, maybe even 10 inches in length. It was so thick that her fingers didn't touch when she wrapped her hand around it.

"I think my jaw's gonna be sore for a week after this. But it's going to be SO worth it." She said, opening her mouth and lowering her head onto the tip. Her pink lips brushed past the crown and that's when his thick cock stretched her mouth wide like never before. Tyrone was thick AND long. Inch by inch, the dark slab of meat slid into her practiced mouth. Pausing halfway down the shaft, she thought to herself, 'Only 5 more inches to go.'

Sliding her mouth off of the cock, Jenny said in a mock worried but teasing tone, "I don't think this will fit in my.....tight.....pussy. So you better enjoy this."

"That's a wicked mouth you got there. I hope you keep talking like that when I fuck you." Tyrone breathed heavily, looking down at the hot, white slut sucking his cock. He smiled when he saw her engagement ring sparkling radiantly as her hand pumped gently along the base of his cock. Glancing at the clock on the wall, he realized that he was going to be late to pick up his buddy. Tyrone knew that his friend would be pissed at him for ditching. But not after he sent him a picture of Jenny with a mouthful of cock, Darren would understand.

Jenny continued sliding her mouth down the length of Tyrone's cock. Out the corner of her eye, she saw him take his phone out and aim it at her. She quickly realized that he was about to take a picture, or maybe even a video. Being the good slut that she was, she sealed her lips around the head of his cock and looked directly up at the phone.

Tyrone smiled at the image of Jenny. She was on her knees with her hand wrapped tightly around his cock, her engagement ring shining brightly in the light, her pink lips wrapped around his dark cock. He pressed the phone's shutter and it whirred 'ClICK.'

"I may have a bad mouth, but I can do wonderful things with it." Jenny purred giving the head a long, slow lick. She clasped her hands behind her back and leaned forward. Using her weight to impale herself slowly and surely onto his cock, she didn't stop until her nose was pressing against his abs. She learned over the years of sucking cock, not to use her hands as they only got in the way of her lips and tongue. Unobstructed, her lips and tongue performed their magic. Her full lips wrapped tightly around the shaft while her tongue danced along the underside of his cock. Her tongue never stopped lashing as she withdrew the black snake from her mouth. She applied so much suction, her cheeks hollowed out even as she sat back onto her heels.

Tyrone's phone whirred again, 'ClICK.'

In Tyrone's experience, not many girls could deep throat his 10-inch cock. He was surprised when Jenny went so far as to put her hands behind her back and managed to slide her face down his cock until her lips touched the base. Her throat felt so good that he nearly dropped his phone.

Jenny could feel Tyrone down her throat when he groaned.

"FUCK, you're a good cock sucker aren't cha?" Tyrone moaned, looking down at Jenny. Her golden ponytail swung back and forth as she increased her tempo. Her head bobbing up and down, faster and harder on each cycle. Within 30 seconds, Jenny was slamming her face up and down so fast that her tits were jiggling from all the bobbing. She did this while staring lustfully and very teasingly up at him. The sounds of Tyrone's moans were almost drowned out by the sound of her slurping noises on his big black cock.

1...56789...15