Naughty Fiancée Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of a sudden, she pulled herself off his cock with a 'pop' and tilted her head underneath his cock. She switched from using her throat to using her tongue. Her velvety tongue lifted each of his heavy balls and slathered them up with her saliva. From the weight of his balls, she could tell he had a very full load that was ready to be emptied. Hher tongue lathered his cock from the base all the way up to the tip. Then, in one well-practiced motion, she swallowed all 10 inches until she was her nose pressed into his abdomen again.

Jenny didn't have to worry about gagging. She learned to control that reflex after giving so much head in college. She had also mastered another neat little trick.

"Whoo! Damn girl!" Tyrone groaned, hitting 'send' on his phone. He was astonished. His large black shaft disappeared into Jenny's mouth, her cheeks hollowed out as her tongue constantly lashed back and forth across the underside of his shaft. The best part was that she could lick his balls with all 10 inches in her mouth.

'I wonder how many licks it takes to get the cream out of this center?' Jenny giggled to herself, the size and heft of Tyrone's balls felt like two chocolate Easter eggs on her tongue.

"Jenny? Hon?" Stewart called from upstairs. "Who's there!? Where's Jenny?"

"Oh shit!" Tyrone swore under his breath. Stewart must've heard his voice. Trying hard not to sound like he was getting the blowjob of his life, Tyrone shouted, "I'm...uh..Ty...Tyrone. Your new neighbor. Jenny's kind of...busy right now."

"The FUCK? Hold on a minute." Stewart replied. He leaned over the banister and tried to look into the kitchen. But from where he was, he couldn't see anyone. His future bride was missing and there was some stranger in his house. He pushed himself away from the banister and quickly made his way down the stairs.

"Fuck." Tyrone muttered under his breath as Stewart's footsteps clamored down the steps. "Babe, you gotta get up. He's coming."

Jenny briefly took Tyrone's cock out of her mouth to whisper, "Uh-uh. I'll take you to heaven, and you just have to be very quiet, alright?"

Jenny sensed Tyrone's panic and quickly shuffled around the kitchen island until she was hidden from view by the kitchen entrance. Looking up at him mischievously, she said, "My parts easy."

"Alight, if that's how you want to play it you kinky bitch" Tyrone grunted and guided Jenny's head back onto his cock with his left hand, "I'm gonna nail that pretty head of yours against the wall."

The risk of getting caught made Jenny's pussy drip cream onto the marble kitchen floor. The stakes were going to be even higher than the when she was in the shower earlier. She managed to get half of Tyrone's cock down her throat just when Stewart stormed through the kitchen entrance. Jenny heard her fiancé's footstep stop on the opposite side of the kitchen island.

"Who the fuck are you and what the fuck are you doing in my kitchen?" Stewart questioned sternly. Without waiting for Tyrone's reply, he asked, "And what have you done with her?"

"Easy there bud," Tyrone said calmly with his hands up as a sign of surrender while he thrusted into Jenny's mouth, "Like I said, I'm your new neighbor, Tyrone. Jenny invited me over for brunch and you must be her fiancé Stewart. She said something about not having enough sausages and went looking for some."

"Alright." Stewart said, eyeing the giant black man up and down. Tyrone dressed nothing like any criminal. A white button up shirt was not something that anyone with nefarious intent would wear. Stewart deduced that Jenny must've already met Tyrone since he knew his name and that he was her fiancé.

Jenny continued to gently and quietly bob her head back and forth along Tyrone's cock with the little room she had to work with. If her head moved too far back, the back of her head would thump against the kitchen island's wall. So she quietly slurped on Tyrone's cock for several long seconds as Stewart deliberated as to what to do. All she could do was hope that he would stay on that side of the island and not come around.

When Stewart motioned for the seemingly harmless Tyrone to put down his hand. If he could see through walls, he would see his fiancé's golden ponytail bobbing back and forth. Or had he only looked over the counter, he would have done something entirely different. But he didn't. Less than a few feet away, the man that he had just dismissed had a giant cock stuffed down his gorgeous fiancée's throat while her tongue massaged the golf ball sized balls.

Instead, Stewart glanced around from where he stood. Nothing was amiss and he was satisfied that there wasn't a sign of a struggle. Then he turned around and walked out of the kitchen to the foyer. With his back to Tyrone, he said, "It was nice meeting you, but I've got to hop in the shower, then I need to pack. Tell her to get brunch ready. I need to be leaving soon."

"Sure thing bud." Tyrone answered as Stewart walked away. Once Stewart ascended the stairs, Tyrone looked down at Jenny, who was licking his balls.

"That was close." Tyrone sighed and took a step back. His cock sprung free from its velvety hiding place.

"I guess I missed the taste of a nice big cock and got carried away." She pouted her lips as his cock rested against her lips. She was telling the truth, she did miss the taste of pre-cum, the velvety texture of a thick cock sinking into her mouth and feeling every vein and ridge. Not meaning it, she apologized, "Sorry!"

Wagging his finger at her, Tyrone said. "You are a bad girl."

"No, I'm not!" Jenny feigned in protest and ran her tongue up his shaft, "I had to." Then taking the head in her mouth, teasing it with her tongue before finally letting it slide out with a lewd 'pop.' "I had no choice. Your big...black...cock made me do it. Besides, where else could I have hid it?"

"Oh, I know where you can put it." Tyrone laughed as he unbuttoned his shirt. He tossed the shirt onto the floor, his pants and underwear dropped next. His belt buckle hit the kitchen floor with a 'clack' as he stepped out of his pants.

"You can show me after I make brunch. You heard what he said." Jenny teased playfully.

"Aww c'mon, just make'em cereal or something." Tyrone complained and pointed at his raging hard-on, "You can't leave me hanging like this."

"Nope. No man of mine is going to eat anything but a hearty meal." Jenny said it like she meant it. And she did.

"Besides" she added and gave a light suck on his cock. "It looks like.....someone could use a dip in the pool to cool off...." She purred sluttily before twirling her tongue around the head.

"Oh, I'm going for a dip alright." Tyrone said, pulling her up. He helped himself to two handfuls of her firm ass and lifted her up. She instinctively wrapped her arms around his neck and her smooth legs around his waist. "Now, which way to the pool?"

Jenny pointed down a long hallway. While Tyrone was carrying her, his cock was bouncing up and down with each step, teasing her by repeatedly tapping her pussy as he navigated through the house. Every time Tyrone's cock swung up, it grazed Jenny's asshole before it grazed her slit. Then when it swung down, it flung a drop of her juices down onto the floor and left a trail of juicy droplets on the marble floor.

"Oo..Oo..." Jenny giggled each time his cock smacked her wet pussy. The sounds of a very wet 'splat' echoed down the hallway as they went.

"What? I'm multi-tasking. I'm just getting your pussy ready." Tyrone explained innocently as they passed the sliding patio door. Tyrone whistled upon seeing the backyard.

The in-ground infinity pool was overlooking the lower level of a beautifully landscaped garden. Exotic flowers were flanking the lush, golf-course green grass. All of that was situating on top of a small bluff above the highway, the gold sandy beach and then the blue ocean. The sun's morning rays were blocked by the mansion, which casted a shadow over the pool and the lounge chairs that were scattered around it. It would have been a more serene experience had it not been for the sound of lawnmowers and weed wackers tearing through an otherwise quiet morning.

From the corner of his eye, Tyrone thought he saw someone peek from the side of the mansion. When he looked, no one was there. He brushed it off as a figment of his imagination and his eyes returned to the magnificent garden.

Meanwhile, Jose dashed along the side of the mansion towards the front of the mansion where Joe, Paul, and Sean were working. The image of what he witnessed was seared in his mind. He had never been so happy to lose a bet, even if it meant that they had to work for Tyrone for free. The sight of his employer's gorgeous fiancée naked made it feel like he came out on top. And there was the additional bonus of watching that prime piece of All-American ass getting tapped.

"Damn, you got a nice place." Tyrone said admiringly, scanning around the pool.

"Thanks. It gets pretty lonely when Stewart is away and I have all this space to myself." Jenny sighed. "I've been here for only a few months and he's been gone almost every other week. And today he's going away again."

"Good thing you have me to keep you company." Tyrone smiled, carrying Jenny towards one of the lounge chairs that surrounded the pool. Even though she was naked in his arms, he knew that Jenny truly loved Stewart. As far as he could tell, everything she had done was a manifestation of her lust. That was why it had been so easy for him. Her guilt would replace lust once she had been satiated. If he wanted to fuck her on a regular basis, he would need to feed her lust until it consumed her and she surrendered herself to him. Then he needed to fuck her in ways no one else had or will have. Stewart may have had Jenny's heart, but Tyrone was going to take her mind, body and soul.

"Now I'm going to show you another place that you can hide my cock." Tyrone said, sitting down on the lounge chair. He held onto Jenny with his hard, muscular arms hooked beneath her thighs. He kept her suspended above both him and the lounge chair with her pussy hovering above the tip of his menacing cock

Jenny's toes weren't even touching the ground when her body descended. The tips of her toes were barely grazing the ground when she felt the warm, plump head pressing between her slick folds. She looked down and saw the smooth, dark skin outlined with the ridges of thick, pulsating veins. Nervous and afraid, she felt the weight of her body rest on the black, rock hard veined pillar of decadence. Her pussy always clenched tight after her orgasms. And after the countless orgasms she'd had today, it was tight. But she never knew it could get THIS tight. Tyrone's thick, fat cock made her feel like it was her first time again.

"I'll try, but I don't think it's gonna....." Jenny's voice trailed off when her slick, folds slowly opened itself to plump mushroom head and Tyrone slid in. She gripped his shoulders instinctively thinking, 'too much!' as her pussy lips bloomed around the fat tip. Even with only the head in, she felt like it was pushing her hips apart. The pressure between her hips felt like she was getting split in half by Tyrone's massive dick. Her slit was clenching tightly around Tyrone's big cock, trying not to let the rest in. But very slowly, the warm, hard cock was inching up to her core without any effort. The weight of her body helped push the thick black head past her clenched slit and into her hot, wet core and made Jenny scream, "OH MY GOODNESS!"

No matter how many women Tyrone fucked, he never got tired of watching their clits slowly being exposed from the soft pink folds stretching around his black cock as it parted those tender, moist pussy lips. Tyrone always reveled in the feeling of an elastic pussy stretching around the head of his cock. But his favorite sensation is when he first slides in and those juicy lips slip over the crown of his cock and then clench firmly around his shaft. What turned him on the most was bringing something out of a woman -- something dormant -- and watching their lust come to life while she sinks down on his cock and sealing her own fate.

In that moment, Jenny and Tyrone were so focused on each other and did not notice that the front of the mansion suddenly got quiet. Sean was the first one to see Jose bolting out from the side of the mansion. Jose was waving and yelling at them frantically like a madman. Sean ditched the lawnmower and ran towards Jose. Followed by Paul and Joe dropping their tools and rushing to their friend. They have never seen him act like this before.

"They're...going..." Jose panted with his hands on his knees as he tried to catch his breath, "...to...fuck."

"WHAT?" All three friends asked in unison. None of them waited for Jose to answer. Instead, all four of them sprinted towards the backyard like they were in an Olympic race. They flew around the corner just time to hear Tyrone say, "...got the head in, that's good huh? And you thought it wasn't going to work. I'll leave it there for a sec ok?"

The gardeners slowed to a stop and quietly snuck up behind some of the furniture set out around the pool to get a closer look. What they saw was breathtaking.

Jenny only had a pair of white 5" heels and the white stringy cloth that tied up her ponytail. She braced herself with her hands on Tyrone's broad shoulders, her head hung back over her shoulder blades and the ends of her blonde ponytail brushed her spine along the small of her back. Her eyes were squeezed shut, her mouth hung open, her eyebrows scrunched, her arched back made her tits stick out and her legs were spread on either side of the lounge chair as she hovered over Tyrone.

"Haah. Haah. Oh my goodness you're thick." Jenny gasped breathlessly, she could tell from the first inch that Tyrone was unlike than any other man she had before. Her pussy worked overtime, coating the invading head fresh coats cream.

"Yup, just wait til you've had the whole thing." Tyrone boasted proudly. Despite the fact that many women told him that they wanted his big cock, in his experience, very few of them actually dared to take the entire thing. Even those that dared were usually a little apprehensive at first, only willing to take a little over half of his cock. It didn't matter how fresh and tight their holes were, he always got those openings to blossom like slutty flowers. He made it work, or rather, fit. Every time.

And when those women limped away in ecstasy, they never had any regret because they loved it.

'The WHOLE thing.' Jenny thought as her mind hung onto the words, 'How could anyone fit the whole thing fit?'

"You're going to moaning and screaming." Tyrone smiled confidently even though he was not sure how long he would last. Of all the pussies he had wrapped around his cock, Jenny's was the most amazing one. She was dripping wet, hot, tight but at the same time, incredibly pliant. As her inner muscles fought valiantly with his big black cock, he added, "You'll be begging me to fuck you."

Jenny's head snapped forward. Her face was inches away from his as she looked at him with narrowed eyes and defiantly challenged, "I'll moan and scream if I want, but I've never had to beg anyone to fuck me. I don't even do that for Stewart!"

Tyrone kept Jenny's body elevated with his arms under her thighs and warned, "Oh, you're not only going to beg, you're going to let me fuck you whenever, wherever and however I want. Last warning sweetheart, are you sure? Chocolate can be very addictive."

Jenny stayed silent and looked downwards as she lowered her hips to get more of him inside her. She managed to sink down an inch below the tip of his cock before he stopped her.

"What's the matter," Tyrone grinned. He toyed with her and cupped his hands under her ass and prevented her from having any more of his cock, "couldn't wait for it?"

"More...more...I want more." Jenny cried out in frustration. Her challenge was weaker now. When she tilted her head back, her attention was drawn towards the four figures crouched behind the square wicker sofa. She immediately froze upon realizing that Joe, Sean, Paul, and Jose's presence.

Jenny wasn't worried about them watching her get skewered. No, being the center of attention always made her hornier and she even made several more attempts to get more of Tyrone's thick cock inside of her. Each time he let her dip a little bit further down before quickly lifting her up to the tip again. Jenny's mind deliberated about what to do as she continued to watch the others. She was worried about how men liked to boast and brag and how she could keep this from Stewart.

Tyrone looked over his shoulder to see what made Jenny space out and he saw four men peek over the sofa. Crouched behind the sofa, they watched Jenny gyrating her hips, repeatedly trying to impale herself on his cock and failing miserably.

Tyrone fucked Jenny for several minutes using only a quarter of his cock before he slowly lifted her up. Tyrone watched as her moist slit reluctantly let go of his cock and his massive rod flopped back onto his stomach. Jenny was so wet that her cunt cream made little trails snaking down the top half of his cock. A devilish grin spread over his face as he said, "NOW I want you to choose between Stewart and my cock."

"What?" Jenny asked. The mention of Stewart snapped her out of her lust-filled daze. Her eyebrows furrowed together and her face was a mixture of confusion and lust.

"If you want to make breakfast for your fiancé, you better get off now. Technically I've fucked you and already won my bet." Tyrone smiled smugly. The confusion on Jenny's face vanished, replaced by a stunned look of disbelief.

Neither of them said anything for a few, long seconds. Tyrone immediately regretted asking Jenny to choose between him and her fiancé. It was a high stakes gamble. He could lose it all if she left to make breakfast Stewart. Or he could win big if she stayed.

'A girl's hardest decision, vanilla or chocolate.' Jenny thought as she stared at Tyrone with her lust-filled eyes. There was also a hint of unfairness in her blue eyes.

She had been the perfect fiancée and could have been the perfect wife for her husband-to-be, but now? She'd be lucky if Stewart ever spoke to her again. Let alone marry her. If she wasn't so lost in the feeling of how good Tyrone's big black dick felt, she would have chosen Stewart.

But it had been far too long. And Jenny was reminded of how good a long, thick dick felt. All her worries, all her thoughts for Stewart, their mansion, her role as the perfect fiancée got shoved aside by the bulbous tip lodged inside of her. Now, all she could think about was impaling herself on the rest of it. She accepted that she would never be the perfect, faithful wife. She loved Stewart and would marry him, but getting fucked by big dicks in kinky ways was too good to give up.

"I want your cock." Jenny whispered softly in defeat and reached for his cock.

"Louder." Tyrone demanded, nodding to the guys behind him, "So everyone can hear."

"I want your cock!" Jenny said louder. She grabbed the base of his cock and tried to pull herself down on the thick chocolate colored cock but Tyrone wouldn't let her. His arms were still scooped under her thighs and his hands firmly held her ass in place. This time, Jenny made sure to beg loud enough for everyone to hear, "I want you to fuck me with your big black cock. FUCK ME!"

"But what do you say?" Tyrone asked in a half question, moving Jenny's body up and down with small strokes, gradually working more of his cock into her fit body. He was enjoying the way his cock cut her breathing off whenever he lowered her until her toes touched the ground.

1...678910...15