Naughty Fiancée Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"PLEASE?" Jenny smiled with a third of his cock inside of her. The head was hitting a spot that was giving her a tingly sensation all over and it was making her knees weak. She looked down at the remaining 7 inches of cock and thought, 'If rest of it feels even better, I've gotta have it.' She looked at Tyrone sweetly and cooed, "Pretty...pretty please with my pussy on top?"

"Haha. You see? What'd I tell ya, Joe?" Tyrone hollered triumphantly. He only needed a third of his cock to make Jenny's moans fill the backyard. "Bitches. You give'er an inch and she begs for the whole thing."

The guys laughed cruelly and left their hiding places to encircle the couple.

Tyrone slid his arms out from under Jenny's thighs and no longer supported her body. The gorgeous blonde was left tiptoeing while she straddling him. Knowing that she would undo herself, Tyrone let Jenny sink further down his cock.

"Thank you. Ooo...OHHHHH.......ah...ha...oh yeah..." Jenny purred softly. She bit her lower lip, slowly gyrated her hips and lowered herself down Tyrone's length. Her eyes opened wider and wider as her slick hole took inch after inch of Tyrone's gorgeous cock. "Oh yeah...gaah..."

"Thank you. Oh yeah...I've never...NEVER...had a dick...this...BIG before....." Jenny repeated. Unable to control herself, she began bouncing faster and faster, taking more and more of Tyrone's cock inside her with each bounce. Her tits heaved and bounced while her back arched in sheer pleasure. Her nipples were so hard that they aching and her pussy was so wet that she was envisioning her pussy creaming all around the thick cock with her juices snaking down the exposed shaft. Rocking back and forth on his lap, she squealed, "You're stretch...stretching....my pussy...out!"

"You've already thanked me." Tyrone sneered at the beautiful blonde impaling herself on two-thirds of his cock, "Does Stewart's cock feel this good?"

"No!" Jenny instantly replied. Hearing her fiancé's name made her feel so....so dirty. Here she was, a bride-to-be, fucking herself on a black man's cock like a whore paid to pleasure a man. Except she wasn't doing it for money or to please him. She was doing this for herself and knowing that, she was pushing her towards the edge, "Oo...ah..ha...ah...ha...AHH"

"Hey, do you think he's hurting her?" Sean whispered to the rest of the guys.

"Nah, she looks like she's loving it. I don't think she can take it all because it looks like she's bottoming out." Paul replied, pointing out the remaining three inches between the base of Tyrone's black cock and Jenny's juicy pink cunt lips stretched around it.

They were all skeptical that such an enormous cock could fit inside the slim blonde's tight pussy.

Now that Jenny stopped taking any more of his cock, it was Tyrone's turn to make her take the rest. He moved his hands move to her hips. He didn't care if he was going to fit. Before the end of this session, he will.

"AHH! That's too much!" Jenny yelped when Tyrone pulled her down. Her weak knees buckled and her legs gave in too much. She felt him go too deep and managed to raise herself up three inches before Tyrone pulled her down again.

"OHHh that's a lot to take...so..SO big!" Jenny squealed, pouring her cunt honey all over Tyrone's ego. She couldn't help herself, it was the biggest dick she ever had. She leaned forward into Tyrone's chiseled chest, the back of her heels left the ground and she was on her tiptoes as she tried to lift herself up, ""Ahh..ooo...oh wow...it's so-"

"-oooooOOOHHHHH!!" Jenny howled in ecstasy. Her tantalizing body froze as it was strained inch by excruciating inch by all 10 inches buried into her body. She watched in horror as Tyrone leaned back so that his long, hard shaft was literally the only thing that kept her body upright as she shook herself to a small orgasm. It was a small orgasm that took her breath away. An incredible feat considering that she was on her first full stroke. She gulped air and gasped, "Big. It's so big."

No one was skeptical anymore. The gardeners became believers when they saw the blonde quivering on Tyrone's massive cock. Even the neighbors down the street could hear their young, hot blonde neighbor being ruined.

"Oh MY that was so..SO..SO wonderful. WOW. Thank you." Jenny softly purred. Her eyes were glazed over in lust as she stared down at her smooth mound in amazement and then back to the Tyrone in awe. She shook her head in disbelief. Somehow, her elastic pussy lips had reached the trunk of his giant cock. Finally, she was impaled on that thick black dick and she felt so satisfyingly full. "Did I take it all?"

"You did and you're welcome. It fits quite nicely actually. Snug, young, no mileage, prime pussy. It's like a car that you get brand new." Tyrone laughed as he enjoyed the feeling of Jenny's wet pussy clenching around his cock like a vice grip.

"OH MY GOSH! You're so big....Oh my goodness. I didn't think it would fit. I mean..." Jenny moaned and bit her bottom lip. Her beautiful face was contorted in lust as she arched her back. Reaching up to touch his face, she was completely lost in ecstasy after Tyrone's cock pushed Stewart out from her mind. It was clear that she forgot she was even engaged when she blurted out, "I love it, Tyrone. I LOVE it. Oh, GOSH....it's so thick....so long. I never knew it could be like this."

"Haha. Look, I think this little slut's in love." Tyrone let out a smug laugh as he let Jenny adjust to his size. He had every right to be smug. He had stolen something special from her fiancé, something even Jenny believed belonged to Stewart and only Stewart.

"OH....MY...GOODNESS," Jenny moaned, easing herself off of the colossal shaft. The sensation of Tyrone's thick rod leaving her canal went on and on and on. It was like a train going into a tunnel, only in reverse. She wondered how deep he reached. The seemingly never-ending feeling of his cock retracting from her canal was taking addictively long.

Tyrone held onto Jenny's slim waist and pulled her down. His cock slowly reamed up her quivering twat until he felt her clench around the base of his cock again. He was surprised, very few women had ever taken his entire shaft and somehow, Jenny's 5'6" frame did. He didn't really care how, he only cared about how amazing it felt to have a tight, wet hole sheathing his entire cock. Her face told him that she loved every inch and every second of it, and young white woman looked so sexy skewered on his enormous black cock.

"Oh my goodness...Oh...Fuuhhh...uuhhh...uuuck. You're stret...etching...me...open." Jenny squealed each time she lifted herself up slowly, only for Tyrone to pull her back down onto his searing lance. It didn't matter whether she was sliding up or down his pole, it felt good going in or out. Her ponytail thrashed wildly as Tyrone's big, black cock raided her tight pussy again and again. She wondered if he knew that he was literally going where no man has gone before and going deeper than anyone has ever been. She lost track of time as each slide up or down set off a mini orgasm between her legs.

As Tyrone set off one mini orgasm after another, he felt Jenny's vaginal muscles clenched down tighter and tighter around his thick cock. Her spasming cunt made it feel like it had a vibrator embedded inside to massage every inch of his shaft as it bore its way into her core. He watched her tits roll and bounce from his violent onslaught.

"OHHH...my sweet heaven...fuck...YEESS...oooo...you're gigantic..." Jenny screamed and wondered how she was not being pulled inside out every time she rose.

"How am I compared to your fiancé?" Tyrone asked proudly to remind her of their illicit session.

"I think you're stunning...and I think...oh GAWWDD...I think I'm going to....kaaa...uMMMMM!" Jenny squealed in delight. Her beloved fiancé frowned upon those who used the Lord's name in vain. And ever since she moved in with him, that name never left the pretty fiancée's lips. Until now. She had no issues being a devoted fiancée, even abiding by her fiancé's strict rules. Right up to the point when her mini orgasms accumulated to a big one. It was a good thing that Stewart never heard her orgasmic screams.

The men watched the tanned blonde ride the crest of the big 'O' wave. Her head flung back as far as it could go, her eyes grew wide open and her mouth formed the telltale "O" shape. Her arched back made her round firm tits thrust out along with her hard nipples. Her manicured nails dug into Tyrone's muscular shoulders while her thighs spread over the black man. And her long smooth legs draped over the lounge chair were flexed alluringly from the arch of her white 5" heels that dug into the ground. Then suddenly, Jenny's entire body shook and shuddered all over Tyrone's cock.

"Oh...WHOA....OKAY." Tyrone exclaimed as Jenny's pussy was spasmed on his thick rod. She hadn't even been skewered for more than a minute and she was already cumming all over his dick. Jenny's quick orgasm caught Tyrone off guard, he had never seen a woman cum so quickly before. But balls deep inside this beautiful slut, Tyrone had to roll with it and causally explained, "I wasn't trying to do that...but okay...I was just trying to get into some pussy."

"That shit's crazy!" Joe said.

"WOW!" Sean added.

Jenny's quick orgasm surprised everyone except for her. She knew that she tended to cum fairly easily and quickly unlike most women. But as amazing as orgasms are, they were physically taxing. To offset that, Jenny constantly worked out and went to yoga classes to maintain the ability to recover faster so she could chase after the next one.

It only took a moment for Jenny to catch her breathe. Regaining her composure, she began writhing on top of Tyrone, grinding her hips slowly in small circles, occasionally bouncing up and down, constantly squeezing his cock with her tight pussy muscles.

"That's it. Take your time baby. Just ride it nice and slow. There's no rush." Tyrone said soothingly. He laid back onto the lounge chair and folded his hands behind his head. He had never seen a woman recover from an intense orgasm so quickly. Not that he was complaining. But fact of the matter was, Tyrone didn't know how much time they had left before Stewart came down. Until then, he was going to enjoy watching Stewart's gorgeous blonde fiancée ride him with the style and grace of an English horseback rider. Then casually, he added, "It's not like Stewart's going to come down and find you stuffed full of cock right?"

"And what would you say to him if he did? I'm way ahead of your for orgasms. So if anyone that should be worried about Stewart, it's you." Jenny teased, slowly grinding her hips with his entire cock stuffed up her pussy. Then she slowly raised her body up and down, repeating the same figure 8 motions with her hips. Every so often, she would bounce frantically on top of him to make her tits bounce and her thighs slap against his. Then, she would slow down and resume to gently massage his cock with her tight twat to tease him, "We should probably stop. Do you want me to stop?"

"Can you?" Tyrone replied smugly.

"UUUHHhhhh." Jenny groaned loudly in response. She wasn't sure she could stop if she wanted to. But even if she could, she wasn't sure Tyrone would let her.

"That's what I thought. I'll continue fucking you even if he's standing right here. Show him how to fuck you good and proper. Show him like I'm showing these guys how to fuck a naughty slut like you." Tyrone said smugly, wrapping his arms around Jenny's waist. Then in a smooth motion, he stood up with her, spun around and dropped her down on the lounge chair. With his face hovering over hers, he added, "I don't give a fuck about Stewart and it seems like neither do you."

"I DO care about Stewart. I also care about fulfilling your wildest fantasies, satisfying your needs and making you happy. But most of all, I care about how big and hard your cock is." Jenny answered in a serious tone. Or as serious as she could be while she was on her back. Nodding towards the group of four men, she continued, "Now c'mon, show 'em how to fuck a slut."

Tyrone ignored her. He used his cock to tease her slit with his cock, jabbing the head in and out between her lips he said, "I'll bet you'd even swallow my cum right in front of him if I told you to wouldn't ya?"

"YEESS!" Jenny pleaded quickly. She'd say anything in hopes that he would continue banging her. She would have begged him if he stopped. His thick, pussy pleasing cock felt that fucking good. "I'll do anythi--"

Jenny's sweet voice trailed off when Tyrone plunged unexpectedly into her velvety snatch. He was making a woman out of her, turning her into a mewling and incoherent mess.

Joe, Sean, Paul, and Jose watched in wonder at the lewd fucking in front of them. Jenny was on her back while Tyrone grabbed her ankles in each hand and pulled her firm legs together. Tyrone used one hand to pin her ankles over her head and fold her body in half. Jenny wrapped her arms around the back of her knees while Tyrone aimed his cock right at the glistening pink folds of her cunt. His dark chocolate colored rod contrasted against the light pink folds as he sunk his meat into her.

"Ooohh...My...goodness..." Jenny moaned as Tyrone bore into her with a slow, persistent and deep stroke. All 10 inches of thick, hard, pussy churning cock were stretching her out, filling places she never knew. There seemed to be no end to the cream spilling out from her pussy, dripping down her ass and onto the lounge chair's cushion. Jenny felt like Tyrone's cock was wringing out every single drop of cream from her poor pussy. "Awww....you're so deep..."

"That bitch is flexible!" Joe commented. He could not watch quietly any longer, "Can Monique do that?" referring to Paul's girlfriend.

"Fuck no." Paul replied, "Jenny's on a whole different level man. Just don't....don't tell Moni I said that."

"Let's see how big I stretched that pussy so far..." Tyrone smiled, letting go of Jenny's ankles, he slowly stood up, sliding his cock out of her slick cunt until it bounced free. He looked down at Jenny's pussy, the delicate pink hole was slightly gaping. "Oooo....look at that...and that's just the beginning."

The other guys couldn't see what Tyrone saw, but they knew that Jenny's pussy was tight from hearing the sounds they heard. Tyrone grabbed his cock and was gently tapping it over Jenny's pussy as it immediately began to slowly clamp shut like an oyster. The wet and hollow 'Plop! Plop! Plop!' sounds progressed to a solid 'Smack! Smack! Smack!' And then, her pink slit looked as if it had never been stretched by Tyrone's thick rod at all. Impressed, Tyrone said, "Oh yeah, you'll definitely make a good wife."

"I make an even better slut." Jenny whispered, her eyes connected with Tyrone's as the smile of a satisfied slut spread over her face and her eyes glimmered from happiness.

"Mmm...that you do." Tyrone groaned as he stood over Jenny.

Jenny laid on her back with her legs straight out over her head. She had one arm wrapped around the back of her knees, her other arm stretched along her calves and her hand on her ankle. The 'teddy pike' was an easy position for the ex-stripper. Jenny had no problem keeping her legs close to her body, wiggling her hips from side to side, encouraging Tyrone to put it back in.

But Tyrone had no intention of giving in, at least not yet, no matter how slutty she got. He wasn't going to stop until he claimed her, forever. And so, standing over the horny fiancée, he shook his head and said, "I should go."

"No. Don't. Please. I want it back." Jenny whimpered desperately. Second by second, the wonderful feeling of being stuff full of cock was slowly being replaced by a very lonely and empty feeling. "Please................give it back."

Ignoring Jenny's pleas, Tyrone used his thumb to rub her clit, strumming it like a guitar and asked, "Who do you belong to?"

Jenny thought about Tyrone's question for several moments. He didn't sound angry or violent, but very confident. She was afraid that if she tried to grab his cock, he might not give it her. Whereas if she played along, he would eventually fuck her, she hoped. So she helplessly held onto her body and kept it in an upside down 'teddy pike' while he strummed her pussy and played her like a moaning, mewling musical instrument.

Jenny knew that most men preferred their women to be submissive sluts. Sluts that they could do whatever they wanted to. It was a role that she always played willingly and happily. To her, being a slut was a matter of personal fulfillment. She always tried to be the best, the sexiest and the most feminine woman that she could possibly be. But never had she felt so feminine and so submissive than right now being toyed with by Tyrone. She just couldn't help it with him. Tyrone had complete control of her body as well as his own, and he could do whatever he wanted.

Normally, guys needed to be funny, rich, or outgoing for them to get girls. Those guys would date their women, take them to nice dinners or buy them gifts to get into their pants. Those guys made love to their women. Then there are the handsome studs, complete with muscles, a big dick and the confidence to successfully bed a woman. These were the guys that girls found so sexy that they would fuck them without the prerequisites of gifts, dinners, or dates. And then there are the sex gods.

The sex gods not only looked hot, but their masculinity is amplified by their muscles, their big dick, their confidence and their style of fucking. These were the guys that women would try and give their very best every time, all the time in hopes that the sex god would visit them again. These were the guys that women would delightfully spend 20-30 minutes with their face buried between the sex god's cock and balls, lightly sucking, licking and taking their time to take in that sexy, masculine scent. These were the guys that women could suck themselves to an orgasm before being rewarded with a mouth full of cum. And Tyrone was a sex god.

Jenny was used to fucking the studs, but the sex gods were a rarity. What really got her going was Tyrone's style of fucking. His power, his dominance, his type A personality, she loved it all. It wasn't like Jenny liked to be slapped and treated like a whore. It was the exact opposite. Some women found it offensive to be called derogatory names like 'whore' but Jenny got turned on by it. It was a matter of perspective really. After all, the word 'whore' implies a woman whom men were willing to pay to fuck or for that woman to do the raunchiest things hidden in the deepest, darkest corners of these men's minds. That and the higher the price, the more desirable that whore was to the man.

Although Tyrone wasn't paying Jenny, he made her feel something that others guys didn't. With Tyrone, Jenny felt that she was so irresistibly sexy that he simply couldn't control himself. He just had to have her, even if she was another man's fiancée. His type A personality wouldn't have it any other way.

Jenny suddenly realized that all this time, it wasn't the strong and aggressive men that turned her on. It was their strong display of their desire to fuck her that made her feel so hot and wanted. And with Tyrone, she loved the way he took control and used her body however he saw fit. He came, conquered and was fucking her like a captured queen like he owned her. And if this was what it felt like to be owned, then she wanted to be owned, again and again.

It wasn't long before Jenny found paradise on the lounge chair. She felt his cock spreading her slit apart. His thickness made her clit stretch around the shaft so much that it felt like someone was pulling on her sensitive little button while being strummed at the same time.

1...7891011...15