Naughty Games: Breakfast with Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's see how you taste this morning," she smiles, and pops it into her mouth. The spoon comes away clean and she opens her mouth to show me the yellow-white mess on her tongue. Then she moves it slowly around her mouth, savouring it before swallowing it down and smacking her lips.

"Yummy!"

She opens her mouth again to show me it's gone; her tongue is coated in a faint yellow-white smear.

"What does it taste like?" I ask, curious. Of course I've tried my own cum plenty of times before, but not in combination with yoghurt. Jodhi grins sexily and scoops up another spoonful.

"Try it."

I open my mouth and she pops it in.

It's not altogether unpleasant—in fact, it's quite delicious. Cold, slightly tangy lemon is the first thing my tongue encounters, undercut by the sweetness of the yoghurt itself. Then there is the still-warm spunk that slides over my tongue like an oyster—eggy and a bit salty. Together, the flavours complement each other quite well.

Jodhi raises an eyebrow for confirmation.

"Nice?"

I nod, motioning for her to kiss me. She leans forward and we French kiss so that I can transfer the cummy mouthful onto her tongue—which she swallows happily, the dirty slut. We kiss for a bit longer, Jodhi grinding her clit against the base of my cock, while I reach around with one hand and finger her bum-hole lightly.

"Always the ass..." she says, giggling.

"Sorry," I reply, moving my finger away.

"I'm teasing! Put it back. I love it, silly."

She continues riding me while I return my finger to her anus. We kiss with tongues that are tangy and lemony and I think about how I don't want the summer holidays to end. As if reading my mind, Jodhi whispers, "I wish we could fuck forever."

"Me too. Don't think about it."

"I love you, Jake."

She's looking at me with longing and sadness in her eyes.

"I love you too, Jo-Jo."

We kiss again, deeply, affectionately. Then, as if snapping out of it, Jodhi breaks off the kiss and straightens up, reaching over again for the yoghurt. Leaning back a little so that her tits stick out proudly, she takes the spoon and flicks some of the yoghurt-cum across her breasts. I don't need an invitation; I lean towards her—supporting her back with my hands—and lap at her yoghurt-splattered tits. I clean them thoroughly, leaving her skin shiny and sticky afterwards.

Next she daubs yoghurt on her nipples and I suck it off greedily.

"Harder," she orders. "Suck them harder."

I do as she asks, sucking on her nipples so forcefully that I think I might pull them off. This makes her arch her back and moan intensely as she grinds her clit against my pubic bone.

"God," Jodhi groans. "I'm going to come again. You're so deep inside me. Keep sucking my tits..."

She circles her hips slowly, then thrusts back and forth, repeating this movement over and over again while I suckle hard on her nipples.

"That's it," she breathes. "I'm close. Put your finger in my ass again..."

Supporting her back with one hand and forearm, I move the other hand down to her buttocks and stuff my middle finger right up her bum. The little hole is wet with pussy juice and it goes in easily, right up to the knuckle. She gives a little gasp.

"Jake, that feels soooo good!"

She is being stimulated in four places simultaneously: nipples, clit, g-spot and ass. It won't be long before she comes in a flood all over my cock. However, my concern is trying not to climax myself yet—even though my balls have been thoroughly drained for the time being, a full orgasm is just around the corner, and I want us to come at the same time.

"Oh God, Jake!" she repeats. "You're cock feels so fucking big inside me."

In order to delay the moment, I try to picture the biggest turn-offs I can possibly imagine. I close my eyes and conjure up a truly hideous image of two old people fucking.

Jodhi realise what I'm doing, for her low, sultry voice interrupts my thoughts.

"Mmm...My brother's big cock is filling my hot, wet cunt..."

God, how she loves to tease me.

I try to think of other repulsive turn-offs in a momentous effort to fight off my orgasm.

"And he's fingering my ass too! Dirty boy!"

"Jodhi, don't..."

She laughs wickedly. "My own brother! Trying not to shoot his cum inside his sister's pussy!"

"Jodhi, please! I want us to come together."

She drapes her arms over my shoulders and kisses me.

"Okay."

"Are you close?"

Her breath is hot and sweet in my mouth. "Ooh yeah. Really close."

"Make yourself come, then."

Leaning into me, she rolls her hips slowly back and forth, her wet pussy lips enveloping the base of my cock, her clit grazing my pubic hair. My finger is still in her ass, so when she moves her body backwards and forwards it slides in and out of her rectum—her anal ring's nice and tight because of her approaching orgasm.

"Ooh..." she moans. "I'm going to come!"

I feel her pussy clamp around my shaft like a velvet glove, and as she rides me vigorously her cunt is literally flooded with juices. She throws her head backward so that her chocolate-brown mane of hair tumbles down her back—it brushes against my hand and forearm as she tosses her head from side to side.

She moans so loudly I'm certain the neighbours on either side can hear it.

"Oh, fuuuuuck!" Jodhi cries. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Her legs are shaking tremulously either side of me, the vibrations making things shake on the dining table.

"Oh, God, Jake! I'm really fucking coming!"

She reaches out and clutches the table top, which makes the items on it shake even more. The spoon that is balanced on Jodhi's yoghurt pot clatters noisily onto the table surface; the water in Mum's vase of summer flowers sloshes and splashes about. Meanwhile, I no longer try to prevent my orgasm from happening and finally unleash my sperm inside her—three short squirts against the walls of her vagina. There's not much left in my balls after the yoghurt episode, but it's an incredible orgasm nevertheless.

Gradually, my sister's pleasure subsides and she stops thrashing about on my lap, collapsing in a hot, sweaty heap against me. Her breath is laboured and I can feel her tits rising and falling against my chest.

"Fuck, Jake..." she murmurs gratefully. "What you do to me..."

I run my hands up and down her back, my fingers lightly tracing her spine, and she shivers—her whole body momentarily covered in goosebumps.

"Mmm, that's nice."

We sit there like that until my thighs start aching and my gradually wilting penis slips out of her with a quiet 'plop'. She straightens her back and smiles at me, running a finger along my cheek and down to my lips. My cum leaks from her hot, puffy cunt and drips onto the seat of the chair between our legs.

"Fancy a shower?" she says, glowing with contentment.

I squeeze her ass affectionately. "Only if I can wash your boobs."

"My boobs? Not my ass? That makes a change..." She kisses me fleetingly on the lips and lifts herself off me. "Do you think Mrs Boxall heard me come just now?"

Mrs Boxall is the lady next door.

I grinned. "I think Mrs Ackroyd at the end of the bloody street heard you."

She leans back against the kitchen table and sweeps her tousled hair out of her face. "I am loud when I come, aren't I?"

"That's an understatement. It probably sounds like I'm murdering you."

"You shouldn't have such a big willy, then." She reaches over and gives it an adoring squeeze. I love it when Jodhi handles my penis in its limp state. She really knows how to touch a guy's cock—gently but with a firm, knowing grip. "It makes me come so easily. And speaking of cum..." She lets go of my tackle and picks up her half-finished yoghurt. "Want some?"

"You finish it," I say, standing up to relieve the ache in my thighs.

It feels so naughty, my sister and I being naked together in the kitchen like this. It feels naughtier here than in any other room in the house. Even though our garden is enclosed by six-foot hedges on both sides, the fact that someone can potentially see us through the kitchen window is really exciting. I picture Mrs Boxall peering over her hedge and seeing what we get up to each day. The old bat would probably have a heart attack.

Jodhi finishes her yoghurt in three big mouthfuls and tells me how nice my cum tastes. She even runs her fingers through her mucky pussy and tastes that too. "I'm all sticky," she says. "Let's go up and have a shower—clean ourselves up for Round Two."

She turns, and I watch her glorious naked ass as she strolls out of the room. Without looking back she says, "And yes, Jake, you can wash my boobs."

12