Naughty Girl

Story Info
Daddy's little girl makes a big mistake.
867 words
3.63
240.2k
23
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never knew that my little girl would be getting drunk in my own house. But, I sure found out the hard way. Knocking on her door, I heard the clanking of bottles being hidden, and windows being opened.

"open this door right now!"

"I'm sorry dad, one second."

She opened the door, revealing her beat red face, and the scent of beer hit me so hard I realized she must have been drinking ALOT. Nonetheless, I played along.

"Have you been drinking Jessica?"

"No daddy!! I promise I didn't do it!"

I walked in and picked up a bottle she had tried to put under her bed.

"You're not even old enough to buy this shit. Who the hell got you this?"

"It's not mine, I swear!"

She was slurring her words and couldn't even look me in the eye. She was plastered. My little girl, just out of high school, getting drunk. At least she wasn't with any boys. And they would have good reason. My little girl was fucking hot. C-cup tits, round firm ass, and of course, the be-all-end-all of any slut attire, those cute little pajama's I bought her, and her slutty pigtails.

"sit down on the bed."

"I'm sorry I've been so naughty. I'll never do it again."

"I would sure as hell fucking hope not."

She could barely sit up on her bed next to me.

"Lay down."

She placed her head on her pillow and I straddled her mid-section, so I was sitting on her stomach, her tits in between my legs. She looked confused.

"daddy, what are you doing?"

"I'm showing you what happens to bad girls like you."

"I don't get it daddy."

"That's because you're a dumb, drunk little slut. Okay?"

"Okay daddy."

"Now, are you going to be good and do what daddy tells you?"

"Yes daddy, I'll be a good girl, I promise. I'm sorry for getting drunk."

"It's okay, you'll learn your lesson."

I pulled my already fully erect dick out of my jeans and my little girl looked at it like she knew what was coming. Yet, she was too drunk to realize it.

"Open your mouth for daddy."

"No!"

"No? Open that fucking mouth. Stop being a naughty girl to daddy."

"No, it's not right daddy!!!"

I pushed my dick against her lips, but she wouldn't budge. I knew just what to do though. Her mother would send her away in a second if I mentioned this, so I decided to use this to my advantage against my pretty little girl.

"You either open that slut mouth for daddy's cock, or I'm telling your mother about your drinking. And you know what she'll do if I do."

"But, daddy, I never sucked a dick before. I don't even know how to do it."

"It's okay baby," I pet her head "you just open your mouth and let me do the rest."

She finally gave in and open her lips, allowing me to shove my dick into her hot mouth. The spit and wetness made my dick harder than ever. I began to fuck her face. Grabbing her pigtails gave me more momentum to hump into my little girls mouth. She began gaggin, but this just turned me on more. And then...

"ouch!! You fucking...OUCH!!!"

"I'm so sorry daddy!!"

She began to cry.

"Why'd you bite daddy's cock baby?"

"I thought thats what I supposed to do daddy"

"No no no, when daddy gives your pretty mouth his cock, you're suppose to be a good girl and suck it for him baby"

"I'm sorry daddy, I'll suck it for you. Let me try again please, I'll be a good girl."

"I've got a better idea. Just stop crying and open that fucking mouth again. And this time, keep it open, or else you'll get a spanking.

"Yes daddy."

She opened her mouth, and without warning I shoved my dick all the way into the back of her throat, holding her head down with my hands.

"You like that baby?"

"CCCCCTTTTDD....HHCCCDDD"

"daddy can't hear you when he's punishing you're naughty little mouth. I'll just take that as a yes. Now, be a sweetie and let daddy fuck your throat."

I began to pump into my daughters face as hard as as I could. I felt like I would explode at any minute. She was gagging and too drunk to realize what was going on. She had always give me a hard time...and now, here I was, giving her a hard on! I felt my cock start to pulsate, and within seconds I was shooting load after load of hot cum down my good baby's throat.

"swallow it all now baby."

"CCCTTT...yes...yes daddy..."

I took my dick out of her face, and turned around to put my pants on.

"You know, this is our little secret. And from now on, I will let you drink in my house, if you let daddy do that again...okay?..."

I turned around to see my baby sleeping like...well...a baby. Cum still on her lips.

"Good morning baby!"

"Morning daddy."

"How was last night?"

"Oh you know, I just watched movies in my room dad."

She didn't even remember...