Naughty Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just couldn't help rubbing it in. She was busy thinking up ways of embarrassing Bernice later, when picking her up from school. It was so much fun playing the over caring mother; playing at being her own mother.

Bernice wanted to cry, only just managing to hold back the tears. Watching Susan clack away in high heels on a hardwood floor, she felt a pang of fear rise from the past. It was as though her mother was abandoning her. She felt as though she were a young girl again, in a strange world full of hurdles.

The prefect's diction was perfect with a clipped Boston accent. "You are lucky, first day, no bad reputation, no homework to hand in, and most of all, only a few months before we leave," the girl told her.

She was only eighteen, but larger in build, adding to Bernice's awkwardness

"What's it like here?" Bernice asked, trying to make conversation.

"You'll find out soon enough. Just don't get in my way, new-girl," she warned.

Despite the threat, Bernice felt encouraged, as she seemed to be accepted as a student. The prefect acted tough, but Bernice was older and wiser, so it shouldn't be difficult to last until lunchtime. Besides, she had graduated from high school easy enough.

The teacher hardly looked at Bernice as she entered the classroom, and found a desk. She blushed on seeing the young guys checking her out. She wished the skirt was longer, but everyone else wore it well above the knee, and she had to blend in.

The classroom was the same as any other throughout the world, or at least the ones she had seen. So familiar was it, she began to sink into the role of student, with the years rapidly fading away. She even joined in by raising a hand to answer a question. Surprisingly she felt pleased when chosen. The answer was a little awkwardly phrased, for she was more used to business meetings and conferences.

As the lesson wore on it all came flooding back. The furtive messages passed when the teacher was preoccupied, boys being boys, and girls pretending not to be bothered. Sinking in to the familiar role of student, the uncertainties and self-doubt experienced all those years ago, began to shape her thinking.

It was nearing lunchtime and she became a self-conscious young girl again. Too late, she remembered it was taboo to raise a hand when the teacher asked if there were any questions. Sighs and groans went around, as she asked for clarification. Everyone wanted to get out of the class, and she was holding them up.

What she didn't have were friends to bolster her confidence, and share thoughts with. The isolation was unbearable. With a lunch box gripped tight, she went to join a group from her class.

The high fence was meant to keep people out, and the students in. Surely someone would know a way to escape the place. If she didn't get away before collected by Susan, it might mean another night at Paul's house. His heavy demeaning attitude, together with being in class, was affecting her.

The thought of being reduced to a naughty schoolgirl, while he had free reign over her department, was annoying. She had to escape and take back control of her staff.

There were benches laid out on the grass under trees. The shade, with a slight breeze was cooling, but she felt her cheeks were hot.

"May I join you," she asked, as though it were an office coffee room.

"New-girl, you had better join the swats. If we like the look of you we might invite you to join us, eventually," the brash girl told her.

Bernice had forgotten how cruel fellow students could be, and these kids were even worse. The sniggers marked some of them as immature, while others effected a more sophisticated pose. The condescension in the girls voice was like a blast from the past.

Bernice took a step back knocking into someone. Turning to apologise she took a deep breath in fright. The prefect, Lara, was glowering at her. "Pick it up," she said, emphasising every word individually.

Bernice quickly bent to retrieve the fancy lunch package. The lid came off as she lifted and presented it, spilling the contents onto the grass.

"You stupid bitch!" Lara spat at her. With hands on hips she looked at Bernice as though she were vermin. Bernice shrank into a ball of humiliation, and Lara smiled a self-satisfied look. "You had better watch you don't get into trouble. You're aunt said she would spank you, did she not?" Lara announced to her friends.

Bernice dare not look up from under long blonde hair. It had seemed just a throwaway line this morning, but now it was a terrible blow. The others were sniggering at her. They were openly insulting her, and calling her a spoilt brat. She felt her hair gripped and head pulled up into the scowling face.

"Yes," Bernice squeaked.

"What did she say to you Barbara?" Lara asked, and shook Bernice's head. She was playing up to her friends, enjoying the new-girl's embarrassment.

A bully had humiliated her at the beginning of high school, only now she was supposed to be an adult. Once reaching eighteen they were above this sort of thing, or maybe it was because they had formed friends for protection. Bernice had no-one to protect her, and felt pathetic.

"If I get into trouble, Aunty will spank me," Bernice was forced to say. The words were hissed out under a confusion of emotions. The thought of that young girl, Susan spanking her was demeaning. The others were laughing at her, joining in the game of crushing the new-girl. Bernice was twenty-four but felt younger than these bullying eighteen year olds.

"Do you want me to tell the teachers, and your aunt, you've broken the rules? I'm sure I can think of something," Lara teased.

"No, please don't," she whined. The grovelling wasn't good enough, and the girl gripped her hair tighter. The girl needed her to submit, to emphasis their disparate positions before friends.

"We can't have your mother spanking you, it might catch on," Lara said. The others laughed and groaned.

"If you're used to it, I had better save her the trouble," Lara growled. Still gripping Bernice's hair, she pulled the woman over the end of the table. Two of the others helped, pulling her tight over it by gripping both wrists.

Bernice gasped unable to speak. Surely not! She had never been spanked, not as a child, not even for fun in the bedroom. Only Paul had spanked her, and then she had deserved it.

"Don't you dare, you can't, I'm a woman not one of you, you're just a bunch of thugs," she shouted, in a shocked rant.

The tone of voice was all wrong, it only made things worse. They took it as an insult, and a challenge. She knew it, but couldn't hold back. The first slap quietened her. She gasped on feeling her panties roughly pulled down.

"A woman did you say? Not down there you're not!" Lara laughed. The others stared at her bare pussy and joined in, though more nervously.

Bernice suddenly realised what her torturer meant, and quaked with shame. The irony was, she had a full Brazilian before going on vacation, leaving everything perfectly bald. She not only looked baby-faced, she also looked baby-assed, with everything between her legs cleanly shaved and waxed.

Some kept watch lest a teacher appeared. A crowd had gathered behind her, spurring Lara on. The guys seemed quiet, whereas the girls goaded Lara, and insulted Bernice. Lara had a leafy branch, swinging it as though practising. Some were just staring at her upturned ass, while others were telling Lara to, 'just do it'.

The branch swished over her ass and she yelped. The sound of a pathetic yowl spurred on the crowd. They wanted more, and Lara liked the attention, so she swung again. The shape of it and the green leaves slowed the stroke, so it stung rather than pained. The disgrace was agonising.

Lara realised she had gone too far and dropped the branch. She pulled Bernice up, and shoved the crowd away.

"Show's over, get back to lunch!" she sternly told them. Pulling Bernice through the guys was the most difficult, as they wanted to see her ass, and offered to sooth it for her.

A bit of a sob was given away, but not much. Bernice kept her head down hiding between the four girls. They took her into the school building, where thankfully no teachers were around. If they discovered what was going on and informed her so-called aunt, she would be in trouble.

She didn't want Susan to find out about this pitiful show. Susan would inform Paul, and the least he knew the better.

They took her through the gym into the changing rooms. "Sit," the young woman told her.

It shouldn't be like this. She was a mature woman, so these young thugs should be showing her respect, not punishing her. She wasn't about to make the same mistake again. She would keep her mouth shut. Classes started soon, and she would be free of them.

Sitting down she felt her bare bottom on the bench. Bernice only got one word out before the bitch warned her to be silent. It was pointless to say anything anyway. They were hardly likely to go back for her panties, even if they were still there. Her panties were probably held as a souvenir by one of the guys.

It was a hurtful thought, those guys waving her panties around, telling the story, enlarging upon it to those who missed the spectacle. She had her ass spanked before a raucous crowd, and couldn't get the sound of their cheers, her yelps, or the swish of the branch, out of her head. She felt so small and pathetic, she desperately needed to slink away, but these witches wouldn't allow it.

"Sit still bitch," Lara warned. "We are giving you a make-over," Lara announced, to her laughing friends.

"Bunches, Miss will just love that!" Lara announced, and the others joined in the joke with derision.

Bernice felt like a little helpless doll, being groomed by a bunch of wicked ogres at Halloween. They even put ribbons in her hair.

From a locker one of them produced a little pink skirt and top. She was resigned to changing in front of them. When they found she had lost her panties, they squealed with laughter. She was right, they didn't bother to go and find them. They made disparaging remarks about her figure, but she managed to shut them out.

They pulled her before a mirror. Holding her chin up she had to look at their handy-work. Her long blond hair had been tied up into two bunches. The ribbons held them in place, and they bounced prettily every time she moved her head.

"What do you think?" Lara asked her.

Bernice wanted to slap the smug face, but even if they had been alone it would be risky, as the nasty girl would beat her. "Nice," she flatly stated.

"Not much enthusiasm after all our hard work," Lara complained, and pinched her arm.

"It's lovely, thank you Lara," she sniffled. She didn't want to break down in front of them, but they had her looking like a pitiable Barbie doll. It had been bad enough in the school uniform, and now she felt thoroughly humiliated. She looked stupid, and felt like an idiot to have let them get away with this.

The little pink skirt was dreadful, and the stretchy pink top was too tight. They locked her clothes away in a locker among the dozens behind her, so she was stuck with the horrid clothes. She looked like a brainless blonde. Worse, she looked like a girl who needed to flaunt herself. Sure, her body looked good, for she worked out to keep it toned, but to put it on show like this was just too vulgar.

They knew it too. They were excited, waiting for something, or someone. She wondered if the football team were expected to get changed here. Was she to be made their mascot? A pretty little dolly, without panties, passed around to be spiked on their dicks.

The thought of great big football players manhandling her was electric. Her face matched the redness of her ass. Of course she didn't want to be here when they got changed, though without a choice, what could she do?

With a sigh of relief she remembered they didn't have a football team. A tinge of regret was quickly kicked out touch. The soccer team wasn't playing today, so what was it then?

Miss Perez came in and growled at the girls. "What's going on here?"

They parted revealing Bernice. Miss Perez stared at the young woman with mouth open, almost salivating.

"She's forgotten her panties, Miss," Lara said.

"What?" the teacher asked, with a look of incredulity upon her face. She stood right in front of Bernice looking down at her.

Bernice looked up with a pathetic little smile, like a puppy waging its tail. A teacher had arrived but she didn't think it was a rescue.

Miss Perez lifted the skirt above her hips. She had suspected a trick of some sort. Occasionally girls presented her with a present. Someone they despised, and had under their power in some way. That was usually in leaving week though, not six months before the end of year.

She had been dressed to please, and so very pleasing she was. "Why?" the teacher asked.

"I don't know miss," Bernice squeaked. Behind the teacher Lara drew a finger across her neck. The message was clear; she had to keep quiet, or else.

"Are you an idiot?" she asked, with a scowl.

"Yes miss, sorry miss," Bernice mewed pathetically.

"She has something to tell you miss. Her aunt left instructions, miss," Lara said, while nodding and scowling at Bernice.

Inside Bernice was crying with shame. How could she tell this hard looking woman such a damning thing? She took a deep breath knowing it had to be done. "My aunt, miss, said I should be spanked if I get into trouble," she bleated pitiably.

"That's right miss, I heard her this morning. She's already been spanked miss," Lara added.

Miss Perez was fully aware of how Lara operated, but if she and her friends were making a peace offering of one of their victims, she might at least consider it. Lifting the back of the skirt revealed a red striped backside. She couldn't quite make out what had made such wide ranging red marks. The girls ass was impressive.

Spanking was not tolerated in school, and this had been administered recently. Lara was telling her a principle had been set, and Bernice hadn't complained. Not to the teachers at least. Bernice hadn't attempted to complain to her either. Maybe the slut enjoyed it.

Behaving like a dumb blonde had some advantages, and right now it seemed the only way out of this mess. Bernice had little choice. Trying to explain she was an adult would be stupid. They wouldn't believe her, and would probably think she was mad.

"I'll have to report this to your guardian, girl," Miss Perez scolded her.

"Please, miss, don't do that. I'll do anything not to get into trouble with my uncle," Bernice pleaded. Her voice sounded as pathetic as she felt.

"Really? Well, maybe I could deal with you. What do you say, girl?" the teacher asked. She gave the new-girl a threatening look. The others held their breaths in expectation, from knowing what the teacher was like.

"Yes, miss, thank you miss," Bernice quickly replied. She tried a weak smile, needing to win approval. The cruel look held little chance of sympathy.

"Off you go girls, back to your classes. Not you little Miss Muffet," she smiled. Hearing them leave, she grimly smiled at the girl. "You've heard the nursery rhyme about the spider, well I'm the spider. In this school we discipline malcontents. Drug addicts, those who have lost their way and let their parents down. Especially naughty little girls like you, who get into trouble with boys," she lectured.

"You're a dirty little bitch, flaunting your body for the boys, aren't you!" she scolded.

"It wasn't my fault, I didn't do it. Don't blame me. I don't know anything about it. It wasn't me, honest, miss," Bernice plaintively babbled.

"Let's see what you have to flaunt. Get those ridiculous clothes off. Now! Move it," she ordered. "I'll dress you in something decent before you go back to class," she growled.

Bernice quickly pulled off the top, then slipped the skirt down, letting it pool around her feet.

"Step out of that skirt and folded it up. Now the shoes and socks," the teacher scolded her.

Bernice stood at attention before the teacher, stark naked. She couldn't bring herself to ask for the promised clothes. The teacher was looking her body over with an obvious leer.

"Turn around and bend over, girl," she ordered. "Hands on the bench! Legs apart. Why did you denude your sex, girl?" she asked.

"It was a dare, miss, sorry miss!" Bernice tried excusing the shameful sight of her bare crotch.

"I shall take a particular interest in you. I'm known for my strict discipline. Sluts like you shouldn't be let loose with the boys. They can't help themselves, or should I say that is the problem. You let them help themselves, don't you! Speak up, slut," she demanded.

"Yes, miss, sorry miss," Bernice cringed a reply. Too her shame, it was only too true.

"When last did you have sex, and who with?" she asked.

"Friday miss. With some boys in the woods," Bernice quavered. She hadn't meant to speak out loud. The terrible truth spilled from her lips.

"Shocking! You disgusting little tramp! I shall have to keep an eye on you. It is no wonder the girls brought you to me. I shall make you into a decent little girl. What do you say to that?" she angrily asked.

"Thank you miss. I promise to try hard and be a good girl, honest miss," Bernice earnestly bleated. She felt so awful over what she had done, she needed to be punished and controlled. "I've been such a bad girl, I need to be punished for my wicked ways," Bernice moaned.

It was as though she were a young girl again, being chastised by her mother. Though her mother had never spanked her, she was bent over ready for a thrashing.

The woman patted her sore bottom. She winced from the touch.

"You're bottom looks sore. I'll spare you today. Tomorrow lunchtime you will meet me here. I'll decide what to do with you then. Make sure you behave yourself. What is this?" she asked.

"My, my pussy miss?" Bernice hesitantly spoke, on feeling a hand on her crotch.

"It's wet! You are a naughty little slut," Miss Perez purred. "I shall make you a special project. You will be my pet, girl," Miss Perez said, while gripping the woman's pussy.

Bernice remained bent over, leaning heavily on the bench. With her legs spread she hoped no one walked in. She heard the teacher walk back to her. She dare not move without permission. It was more important than ever to escape the school and Paul. The idea of becoming this woman's special pet, was horrendous.

"Here, put these on," Miss Perez told her.

Bernice pulled on the skirt and top. She felt much better. Her body was covered and she wore panties. The outfit was much the same as the other students wore. Not standing out left her feeling more at home.

"Now then girl. Do you promise to behave? You will do as I tell you, and we will soon have you behaving like a good little girl. Isn't that right?" she asked.

"Yes miss. I'll do as I'm told. I'll be a good little girl, promise," Bernice truthfully stated. The teacher had been kind enough not to thrash her, and already helped her by providing decent clothes. "Thank you miss," Bernice smiled.

"You're such a cute little thing," Miss Perez grinned, while patting Bernice's bottom. "I'm going to take great pleasure in training you, to become an obedient girl. On your way then, run along to your class," she encouraged.

She should have said something. Instead she had just capitulated, and agreed to co-operate. Yet what could she do? As a teenager, she couldn't talk back to an adult, let alone a teacher. As she hurried to a class, she worried about getting into trouble for being late.

All the anxieties of teenage life occupied her mind. What would the others say about being thrashed at lunch time? Would she be able to make friends after that? Would she be able to cope with schoolwork. On top of that the memory of having sex with those boys was so shameful.