Naughty Girl Gets Bratty

Story Info
Naughty girl is very bratty, and pays for it.
1.7k words
3.63
39.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: Naughty girl and daddy are married, and Naughty is in her 20s. Several subs, have asked me to say any use of the punishments Naughty is given by a dom/daddy, etc is not encouraged by me.

*****

I am on the couch coloring. Coloring helps me relax. I am half way through my picture when daddy calls me over.

I roll my eyes and say "I am very busy daddy."

Daddy uses his stern no nonsense voice. "Come here now naughty."

I sigh loudly making sure daddy can hear, and start to put Winnie and friends down, then had second thoughts. Who does he think he is Mr. Bossy pants?

I sit back down and start to color again, my senses at full alert, I might be pushing this a little. Maybe.

Daddy comes over and sits next to me. I pretend like I don't notice him. That will show him.

He takes a deep breath and says in a forced calm voice "naughty, you will bend over my lap and take your punishment like a good girl, or you will face the consequences!"

I look right at him and stuck out my tongue. Oh no! That was not my smartest move. I jump off the couch and try to run, I am stopped by a rough hand in my hair and pulled onto daddies lap.

"Naughty you have never been this bad before. I hope you are ready for the consequences. " says daddy.

"No daddy I will be good, I promise. See here I am in your lap right now, that counts, right?" I plead.

He doesn't even bother to respond, His hand comes down harder than it ever has. My eyes tear up and I scream. I call daddy a bad name. I can feel the print on my ass, even the individual fingers.

"What did you say?" asks Daddy.

I am so angry that daddy is overreacting. I spit the word out at him. His hand comes down even harder! Tears start running down my face, and I scream the bad word.

His hand comes down again even harder than before, I keep calling him the bad name. My bottom is on fire. The next spank hurts so bad I practically jump. I am screaming the bad name over and over.

Abruptly daddy stands up, spilling me on the floor. I curl up and lay there sobbing. I keep calling him the bad name, in too much pain to even contemplate the unfairness.

In my misery I have no idea how long he has been gone. Suddenly he pulls me up. Finally he will take me to our bed, cuddle me and kiss the tears away. I keep calling him the bad name. My first hint this is not going the way I want is how rough he is dragging me.

He throws me on our bed, straddles me, and binds me spread eagle. I am still calling him the bad name, I can't seem to stop.

He puts His hand on my pussy, for once it is not hot and wet the way it usually is after being spanked. My butt is burning, hot and very painful.

"Stop repeating that word, or I will start spanking you again until I break skin, and you will still have to take the rest of the punishment." Daddy says.

I have never heard that chill in his voice before, I stop the bad name calling and take big gulping breaths.

Daddy pulls out the Hitachi wand and puts it on my clit. Ok now we are getting to the make-up part I think. The usual wetness takes a while to start, when it does he stops.

He takes of his cloths in an angry way, throws himself on me and brutally fucks me. He roughly kneads my breasts and bites my nipples. My bottom and pussy are sore, and my breasts ache.

Daddy grunts and cums, thrusting his cock deep inside of me.

He snarls "cum bitch" and I do.

Bitch? Daddy never calls me that. Is he so mad he doesn't love me anymore?

He grabs the wand and pushes it back on my pussy. I can't seem to speak, which is a very unusual. My mind is mulling over whether daddy still loves me as the wand starts to make me fluttery and wet. Normally I would be cumming hard by now. Daddies cum in my pussy, a wand on my clit.

Suddenly daddy starts talking, and it is not to me!

"Naughty needs to be punished, do you still want to fuck her?" He says into his phone.

I start to squirm "No daddy, no."

He hangs up the phone and looks at me and says, "Naughty you have pushed way to far this time, your punishment will be severe. I don't ever want to see the dis-respect you showed me today again. I am the boss of you."

I start crying and beginning him not to do this. I don't want anyone but daddy, and I certainly don't want it like this.

"I can't have my friends hear how much you whine over punishment" he slaps duck tape over my mouth.

I am not sure what is more shocking, the duct tape or that he will let one of his friends fuck me. This is unheard of, if daddy wants to have anyone else involved it is a stranger. How humiliating. I am going to have to face this person socially. Unless...daddy is planning on leaving me. Oh my God he is, humiliation is something he has never used before. I start to orgasm and cry at the same time.

I continue a series of orgasms while daddy makes the same call three more times. Suddenly the Hitachi stops and daddy walks out of the room. He comes back with cold beer from the fridge, opens one and turns on the wall TV. He sits back on the bed, inserts a dildo in my pussy and starts with a different wand. Then he watches TV while forcing more orgasms. He is bored while I orgasm!!

How could this happen. He definitely does not love me anymore. By now he would have told me he loved me and that I was a good girl many times.

As If to prove the point the dildo slips out and daddy mutters "little slut" as he pushes it back in.

The doorbell rings, and he says "Sluts, show time" as he stops the wand and puts a blindfold over my eyes.

I lay there thinking about what will happen. I will have no idea which friends will fuck me. Orgasm shockwaves roll over me.

I hear voices and laughter in the living room. Oh my God, there are at least three. My pussy is already sore, how can my body take this?

The voices enter the room, daddy offers beers. I can feel all the eyes on my nakedness. I can feel myself blush as they talk about my breasts, my pussy, my helplessness. I squirm under their inspection, new tears start sliding out of my eyes. Someone comments about how cute the tears are. Cute? My misery is cute?

Daddy explains the rules, they get to fuck my pussy, must wear condoms, can do light nipple play, can't touch my mouth, can't speak to me about it being good, and the Hitachi must stay on my clit at all times.

I want to beg, plead with daddy and convince him not to do this. Daddy tells them to do rock, paper, scissors. To see who goes first. A child's game to see who gets to go first? What the heck?

Daddy comes over and puts a pillow under my sore bottom. Hope; that was a caring thing to do. The wand goes back on my clit and the orgasms start immediately. I feel someone on the bed, a cock head on my pussy. I can't help it. I thrust toward it, my orgasms overriding my wish not to be fucked by this strange cock.

A voice says "your naughty slut is so hot."

The orgasms run into each other as he thrusts into me, the wand making my clit dance. Daddy calls me a slut and whore for doing his friend in front of him. Orgasm after orgasm, intensified by the soreness in my pussy. A riding crop comes down on my breast and I arch in pain.

The friend fucking me says "Take my cum bitch!" As he thrusts deep inside of me.

Idiot, I can't take is rancid cum, he is wearing a rubber. Clearly one of daddy's dumb friends.

His cock pulls out, quickly replaced by another one. This on feels huge, I am not sure if it is my sore pussy or that it is big. Coherent thought leaves as my body has my thousandth orgasm. There is nothing else in the world except the wand and the cock pumping into me. I scream in my head. I mentally beg daddy to stop the orgasms my body is exhausted. But they keep coming, and they start to hurt. My body is tense, no breaks between orgasms, pleasure and pain mixing together until I can't tell them apart. I think the guy cums because my pussy feels empty, the wand keeps up the orgasmic pressure in my body.

My body tingles all over, and I barely notice as the blindfold is removed. The fact that the duct tape removal doesn't hurt is a small note in my head as the wand continues its attack on my pussy. My arms and legs magically are no longer bound. The wand remains, my pussy pushes towards it when it really wants to pull away, another intense painful orgasm takes over everything.

My body goes limp, and the orgasms are getting weaker. I think the wand stops but my clit is still dancing slowly. Gentle kisses cover my face and daddy eases his cock in me, gently making love to me. This must be a dream since daddy doesn't love me anymore. In my dream daddy cums and I drift my orgasms slowly getting weaker.

My upper body is lifted and a glass of water is placed against my lips, I take a long drink suddenly very thirsty. Daddy climbs into bed and covers me up as I start to shiver from the cooling sweat and the sub space starts to slowly depart. He pulls me close, his strong arms wrapped around me. He whispers "I love you" and I weakly start crying in relief promising myself to never, ever be bratty again.