Naughty Girls Bad Bondage Trouble

Story Info
Naughty girl gets in trouble again (shocking!)
1.7k words
3.13
27.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Copyright © 2014 by Wants2beNaughty)

*** Note: Naughty and daddy are married, and she is in her 20s.


"No, daddy!" I yelled and stomped my foot. Hard!

"Oh yes Naughty you will go." He states.

"I will not go." I yell back at him.

I think to myself, and I don't like green eggs and ham, Sam I am!

"Naughty I don't have time to argue with you." he said

Last time I was punished. Daddy had some of his friends fuck me, I was blindfolded so not sure who it was. I had seen some of his friend's one on one but not all in one place since then. Daddy wants me to go to a party with all his friends tonight, and I cannot handle it.

I am not going to go and he cannot make me. To prove my point I take off all my clothes and stick my tongue out at him. I add a foot stomp for good measure.

He doesn't say a word, just goes to the closet, and pulls out the cuffs. I run from the room, but he quickly grabs my hair and pulls me back. He throws me on the bed, on my stomach, and pushes my head into the bed so I can't speak. He grabs an arm and use the cuffs to bind my wrist to my ankle. He grabs the other arm and does the same. He then adjusts straps around my knees and elbows, so I am stuck in a kneeling position with my chest on the bed.

"I imagine this will be quite uncomfortable while I am gone Naughty, so next time you will think twice about defying your daddy." He told me.

Two quick, but hard swats to each butt cheek. He fiddles with something behind me.

"I am turning on the web cam, so I can watch you from my phone Naughty, enjoy your evening." He says as he walks out the door.

This is so not fair. Why does it matter if I don't do what he wants me to do? I mean, ya, I guess our relationship does mean he is the boss of me. I also do usually get my way, and he doesn't often put his foot down. However when he does, it is so unfair.

So what am I supposed to do? Just sit here? I don't have any coloring books, my smartphone, my computer, and the TV isn't even on. This is boring. Darn it! I also have to pee, why didn't I pee before I took my clothes off? Note to self, next time I defy daddy pee first.

It is kind of cold in here too. He isn't really going to leave me this way? What if I get an itch? Ohhhhh, my nose is starting to itch. Silly nose, why would it start to itch just when I thought of it. My muscles are going to cramp too, there is no way daddy would leave me too long is there?

OK, distract myself with other thoughts. Think of pranks I can pull on daddy in revenge. Itching powder in his shoes? Change his laptop password? Put expired cream in the new cream package for his coffee? Starch his socks so they are skrithcy

Pee, I really need to pee. Maybe I can roll myself to the bathroom. I start rocking left to right, left to right, left to right, it takes me a while but I finally manage to get on my back. Progress! I am warm and sweaty now, and my arms hurt from the roll. It is going to take a long time to get to the bathroom. I start the roll process again, left to right, left to right, until I roll right off the bed.

Owie! Oh my gosh! Now I am in a pickle. I hit my head, am on my side, and now my head is between the bed and the night stand. How in the world am I going to scoot down? I hear a whirring noise and try to look down but can't move enough. That is OK, I know what it is. One of daddy's Lego robots coming to show daddy with a web cam where I am. \

I really want to stick my tongue out at it, but can't move my head to the right position. Have I mentioned how not fair this is? I am so mistreated! Stupid Robot, if it was any good it could pull me out. I try wiggling my body down, but this just wedges my head in a more awkward position.

Wonderful, now I am cold, have to pee, muscles are cramping, and my head is stuck in this stupid position. Think, think, think, ah, I can pull the comforter from the bed down on me and at least get warm. I grab it with one hand and start trying to pull it down, it takes a frustratingly long time, but I finally manage it. The comforter, of course, covers my head. Great.

I start crying in frustration and discomfort, which really makes me need hands. I need to wipe my tears away, and my nose is getting even itchier and runny. I hear the robot whirring around me frantically, I wish I could kick the darn thing.

A little bit later I hear daddy rush in.

"Naughty are you OK?" He sounds worried.

If he *really* cared he would never have left me this way. He pulls off the comforter, undoes the bindings keeping my arms and legs together, and gently pulls my head up from where it is. He massages my arms and legs. Good he feels bad about punishing me, just like he should. Serves bad daddy right.

I start to get up.

"Naughty where are you going?" He asks.

"I have to pee." I reply.

"Come with me to the bathroom, Naughty." He says.

How sweet, he is so sorry he is making sure I make it to the bathroom OK. Maybe not so bad of a daddy after all.

"Get in the tub Naughty." He says.

The tub? What is daddy thinking I don't need a shower?

"Why, Daddy?" I question.

"Naughty, you don't ask questions you obey." He states.

I pout, but do as he says. The tub is cold, I shiver. Daddy takes my wrist cuffs and attaches them to eye bolts put in for this purpose.

"Daddy, I have to pee!" I whine.

"You will wait, Naughty." He orders.

He leaves the bathroom, I hear him digging around in the closet. He comes back with spreader bars.

"DADDY! You know I hate those." I whine louder.

He slaps my breast, and says "Naughty, who is the boss of you? ME. You better start acting like it or you will spend the night in this bathtub."

That shut me up, well except in my head, which is thinking daddy is a big meanie and a bully. Who does he think he is anyway?

He puts the spreader bars on my ankles. I really hate these things. What is going to happen next? Crop to the thighs? Pussy spanking? Pussy hair pulling? Yuck, yuck, and more yuck.

To my surprise a big feather comes out. I narrow my eyes in suspicion.

"You're going to beat me with a feather?" I ask.

"Oh no, Naughty. I am going to tickle you until you can't help yourself and pee." He tells me.

Oh my gosh! No, I can't pee in front of daddy, I will die of embarrassment.

"No daddy, please don't." I beg, no hint of brat.

In answer he starts tickling me with the feather on my inner thighs, I giggle. I try to move away from the feather, and would have fallen if not for the bolts holding my wrists. The feather dances on my thighs, making my giggles more intense. Ugh, I have to pee. I close my eyes and focus on holding it in.

The feather moves up to my stomach, breasts and then my neck. Oh the neck is very ticklish. I am laughing hard now.

"Please, daddy, stop." I manage to get out between laughs.

He moves to my sides, and I can't hold it any more. I pee in the bathtub. My face goes hot, I am completely humiliated. I start to cry again. I close my eyes, because I don't want to see the disgust I am sure is on daddy's face.

The water starts running, and suddenly freezing cold water is showering me.

"Fiddlesticks, why daddy?" I sputter.

"Part of your punishment Naughty. The last part is next week we are hosting a party with all my friends and their guests." He says.

Of course we are. I wonder how well I can fake the flu, or appendicitis. He turns the shower off.

"Naughty, what have you learned today?" he asks.

I am guessing that saying "My daddy is a big fat meanie." Would not be a good idea.\

"I learned that I should listen to daddy, and go with him when he tells me to." I say.

He looks at me intently, as if assessing my answer. He must decide I am serious. He turns the shower on warm, gets in and starts gently washing me with a sponge and soapy water. He rinses me off, then lowers his head to suckle one of my breasts the other hand going to my pussy. He teases around my pussy, I try pushing into him, but he moves his teasing fingers further away on my inner thighs.

His hard on brushes against my leg, I let out a moan. His mouth moves to my other breast. I close my eyes and lean against the shower wall. I feel him bend down and remove the spreader bar. He turns the shower off, and unhooks my cuffs from the bolts.

He leads me to the bed without even bothering drying off. He lays me down and looks me in the eyes as he enters me. He holds himself deep inside for a few minutes. I thrust my hips, trying to get him to make love to me. He does, we move in rhythm until we cum together. Daddy gathers me in his arms, and pulls the comforter over us.

He caresses my hair, and whispers "I love you Naughty."

"I love you, Daddy." I whisper back.