Naughty Girls Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

#

It had indeed been one of the wildest nights she could ever remember having. They had all soon after dressed, all smiling, some embarrassed by the fact that they were, including herself. But it had indeed been the most erotically charged night that many of them could remember experiencing in recent history. The enthusiasm for already looking forward to next week, this one at Ellen's place, with Dianne being the main reader at their next gathering. She stood for a moment with Ellen out by their cars before driving themselves home.

"Well that was certainly something wasn't it?" Ellen had said stating the obvious.

"Yes, yes it was," Dianne replied, still feeling the exquisite aftershocks as they continued to reverberate deep inside her pussy even as they stood there.

"Wait until I tell Bill about tonight," she added nonchalantly, "I bet he's hard as a rock within seconds after I do."

"Tell Bill?" Dianne stated somewhat aghast at hearing that. "You're actually going to tell him what happened here tonight?"

"Of course I am!" Ellen said looking surprised. "You of all people should know, Bill and I don't hold any secrets from one another, I tell him everything."

"Everything?" Dianne said once again alarmed. "Did...did...you tell him about the other day?" she finally managed, now trembling, the pussy shocks finally abating as a near panic took over from them.

"Well yes, later on after he'd gotten home and we were in bed...yes," Ellen said now sounding a bit bewildered. "Why wouldn't I?"

Dianne didn't know why she wouldn't, or why she found the admission so overwhelming to hear. She knew her own brother, and knew just in that he'd no doubt have any worries about it, none whatsoever knowing him, but it was still the thought that he actually knew, or knew most of it anyway.

"Shit Dianne, whose idea do you think it was for me to read that particular passage tonight anyway?"

"Bills?"

"Yeah...Bills! He thought you, along with everyone else would enjoy it, and obviously...you did, didn't you?"

"Yes, yes...of course I did, but you already know that. It's just that, well, I never thought that Bill would actually find...find, what we did acceptable."

"Are you kidding me?" Ellen laughed. "You can't even begin to imagine the number of times he's actually suggested, and encouraged it! Good hell Dianne, he knows the shit head your husband really is, and he also knows you, he knows you'd never go out and fool around with another man, but...he also knows that you might not struggle so much with the thought of finding relief and comfort with another woman, especially if that other woman just happens to be your best friend, and the wife of your very own brother!"

#

Ellen was certainly right about one thing, as was her own brother Bill for that matter. Whatever had gone wrong in her marriage, or even why that it had, she wasn't yet ready to throw in the towel just yet either. But at the same time, she also knew she was no longer content to live, or lead an almost celibate life either. Maybe it was like splitting hairs, on the one hand, she wouldn't feel like she was really cheating on him had she gone out and been with another man, yet on the other...here she was, playing and fooling around with her own sister-in-law, even though they both had Bill's approval and support in doing so.

It was yet again another emotional dilemma for her to try and work through, that and her own marriage to Steven if she could. But she knew until she found satisfactory answers for that, she could, and would no longer deny herself the needed pleasures that she had now experienced once again. She could never go back to that, not now anyway. And at least for now, she could accept what she was allowing herself to feel and experience at the hands of another woman, and perhaps even...women as things obviously had begun to progress in that direction.

She was even more pleased and relieved when arriving home to discover that Steven wasn't even home yet. It was still a bit early even for him, but she treasured the silence that greeted her as she came into the house, only then removing the egg-shaped vibrator that Ellen had given her to take home with her, experiment with, and pleasure herself.

"Try it in the tub," Ellen had suggested, and then explained to her what she'd meant by that.

Amazingly, Dianne was still very much aroused. She had had one of the strongest most intense orgasms ever, yet here she was only a short while after having done so, wanting to again.

"Maybe Ellen's right," she thought to herself. "The more you do enjoy it, the more you can and will enjoy it too." She smiled thinking about her own brother, how he was so very much like her in many ways, ways she hadn't allowed herself to think or feel for several years now, though thankful that he did, still was, looking out for her own welfare though it be in a very strange way perhaps.

Dianne soon after closed, and then locked her bathroom door. Even if Steven came home early, he would never try and enter a closed bathroom door, so she'd have plenty of warning should he arrive home. Dianne lit a few scented candles, had turned off the bathroom light when her cell phone suddenly rang. As she'd brought her purse into the bathroom with her, as it was also her intent to keep her new found toy secreted away inside it, she quickly snatched up her ringing phone and answered it, seeing that it was in fact Ellen who was actually calling her.

"What's up? Everything ok?" she'd asked.

"Oh just fine, just wanted to call and check on you, was a little worried about you kiddo, you seemed sort of out of it, perhaps worried a little just before you left."

It was true, she had been until she'd had a chance to really think about everything on the drive home, which she had done, and was now feeling better about herself and her decision regarding it, amongst everything else, and even said so to Ellen.

"In fact, I don't mind telling you, I am at this very moment about to embark on that adventure you told me to try," she said grinning into the phone.

"You are? Right now? Right at this very moment?"

"Yes, I am! I am in fact standing here in the bathroom, the water's running in the tub, I'm naked, and I'm holding that marvelous little toy of yours in my hand even as we speak!"

Ellen giggled, she then heard as Ellen obviously turned and said something to Bill.

"Don't tell me you just told my brother what I'm sitting here about to do!"

"Ok, I won't, even though I did," Ellen giggled back even more suggestively. "So I guess I'll let you go, so you can finish doing just that then."

And Dianne nearly did, until a totally wicked thought suddenly crossed her mind. "No...don't not quite yet anyway," she said sounding suddenly out of breath, but it was the mere thought of what she was about to suggest that had taken her breath away.

Ellen could tell by Dianne's tone of voice that something else was suddenly going on. "Wanna tell me what it is you're thinking?"

"Something naughty, something really, really naughty," Dianne said stepping down into the tub.

"Oh yeah? What?"

"Remember the other day when you said it was easier to show me than try and explain it?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, maybe I can't exactly show you what I'm thinking and about to do, but you can certainly hear what that is."

"Oh my God...don't tell me!"

"Don't tell you what it is that I'm now doing?" Dianne quipped knowing perfectly well that wasn't what Ellen had meant.

She could hear the catch in Ellen's own voice when she spoke, ignoring the question altogether. "Tell me, tell me everything you're doing, everything you're feeling while you're doing it," she said, "don't leave a single solitary thing out either, or even if you do, let me hear what you're doing at least!"

Dianne laughed, feeling suddenly giddy, naughty, and more than aroused. "Right now, I'm doing what you first told me to do. I'm slipping the egg inside myself, not turning it on just yet, just putting it in."

"Oh fuck!" Ellen moaned into the phone, and then Dianne heard in the background behind her the sound of Bill's voice.

"What? What?"

"Shh, just listen, but stay quiet," she warned him "Or I'll lock myself in the bathroom! Now...go on!" Ellen urged once again turning her full attention back to her near sister.

She hadn't stoppered the tub, so there wasn't enough water in the bath to cause her any problems while she spoke on the phone, just enough that it warmed her, comforted, and took the chill out of the porcelain as she lay there.

"Now I'm lying down, the water's running, I'm inching forward now, ahh..ahh yes, right there, it's beating against my pussy, playing with my clit, just like you told me it would."

"Oh my God, you're really doing this aren't you?" Ellen said excitedly, and then held her hand over the phone though Dianne could tell that she was as she turned speaking to her brother. "She is! She is! She's actually masturbating over the phone while I'm listening!"

Dianne smiled to herself, now knowing that her own brother was very much aware of what she was doing now too, and found the thought of that oddly arousing.

"Hmm, that really is nice Ellen, sort of feels the same the way I sometimes slap my pussy when I'm playing with it, the way the water is pounding against it. Now I'm going to turn on the egg and see how that feels."

Dianne heard Ellen moan on the other side of the line, "Fuck this is making me horny just listening to you, and Bill too!" she added as an afterthought.

"Nice!" Dianne responded back. "So...hearing me playing with myself is making you hot is it?"

"You know damn well it is," Ellen moaned once again. "So much so, I'm now touching myself, just slipped my finger inside of my pussy in fact, and Bill is standing next to me, rubbing his cock back and forth against my left tit."

"Oh yes, yes!" Dianne moaned hearing this. "The egg is vibrating nicely inside me, the water is still beating against my clit, I'm holding my pussy open with my hand so that I can feel it even more directly now, fingering it...rubbing it slowly back and forth like it was someone's tongue."

"Oh fuck!" Ellen groaned deeply, "I wish my tongue was doing that to you," she said surprising Dianne upon saying so.

"Really?"

"Yes, really. I'd enjoy doing that to you, licking you, tasting you," Ellen paused, Dianne could hear her speaking to Bill though the phone was muffled and she couldn't understand what he'd said. She did hear it when Ellen giggled. "Bill said I could eat you anytime you wanted," she declared excitedly, "And he'd even enjoy watching me do that sometime if you allowed him to do so," Ellen told her.

At the moment, Dianne would have allowed her own brother to go down on her as horny as she was, but she didn't admit to those thoughts as she answered. "Oh fuck, I'd love to feel that again, it's been so fucking long since I've had anyone go down on me!"

They continued on with their erotic banter back and forth for the next fifteen minutes. Bill had soon after begun fucking her from behind doggy-style while she knelt on the bed frigging her own clit, listening to Dianne as she neared ever closer to orgasm.

"Oh baby, we want to hear you cum, both of us," Ellen asked questioningly, "can I put you on speaker phone?"

"It was decadent yes," as she thought about it, her own brother wanting to hear her as she climaxed, but it was just wicked enough to nearly put her over the edge. "Go ahead," she barely managed to say, already hovering, only moments away from feeling the delicious tingle of her clit, her pussy before it exploded. She heard the sudden echo as Ellen did so, in addition to that, she could also hear the sound of Bill fucking his wife furiously from behind as flesh slapped against flesh.

"Oh fuck, I'm there! I'm there!" Dianne suddenly yelled into the phone, and heard as she did so, the likewise agonizing groan of mutual delight coming from the two of them.

#

Nearly three days passed before Dianne and Ellen managed to schedule lunch together during the day. It had been a hectic week, but also a stressful one. Dianne had made some concerted effort to interest her husband Steven, though it had turned sour almost immediately.

"So what happened?" Ellen asked after they'd been seated down together at the table. Dianne had only briefly informed her of the disaster, along with the aftermath.

"Well you remember that God awful outfit Steven gave me for Valentines last year?"

Ellen did, "Oh yeah, that black and red corset thing, or whatever it was? The one with the fishnet stockings and black boa feathers?"

"That's the one!" Dianne said nodding her head. "Anyway, I decided to put it on for him since I hadn't worn it since then, I figured if that was what turned him on, then I was going to wear it for him, even if I thought it was ugly as hell. So I did. I had fixed him his favorite dinner, which granted he did appreciate, and then afterwards went up stairs, put on the outfit and came down into the den where he was sitting. I stood in the door waiting for him to notice me, which he did after a few minutes when a commercial finally came on, looked at me in surprise, and simply said, "Oh baby, not tonight, I'm beat. How about you wear that for me tomorrow night? Then maybe I'll be in the mood and not so tired."

"Holly...shit!" Ellen said disgustedly, "He didn't!"

"Oh yeah, he did. So then guess what I did?"

"What?"

"I stood there and began seductively taking off the fucking outfit like I was still trying to tease him or tempt him into having sex with me, he sat there watching me, but not with any sort of aroused expression on his face, more like annoyance that I wasn't willing to wait until the following day. When I finally had taken everything off, and stood there in the nude, I then reached down, gathered everything up and tossed it at him. You should have seen the look on his face when I did that. I then told him that if he ever wanted to see that outfit again, he'd have to wear it himself. Needless to say, I locked the door to the bedroom, and he ended up sleeping in the guest room where I intend for him to continue sleeping for a while until we either work things out, or call it quits!"

"Good for you!" Ellen said happily, laughing. "God, I wish I'd been there to see that, I can just imagine what he must have thought when you stripped just before throwing it at him."

"Well, it was funny when I thought about it afterwards, but it certainly wasn't funny at the time. But I have to tell you Ellen, I'm beginning to wonder if there isn't something more that's been going on. I haven't figured it out yet, but I will, especially now that I'm suspicious about a few things that haven't been adding up yet. But they will, I know eventually they will."

They soon after finished their lunch together and then walked out to their cars which they'd also managed to park side by side there in the lot of the diner. "Heading back into the office?" Ellen asked.

"No thank God!" Dianne smiled. "I've got one house to show this evening, so I'll busy myself preparing for that at home. What about you?"

Ellen checked her watch, "Well I know David isn't expected back until after two, even told me to take a long lunch today since he wouldn't have the rest of the information we're working on for his proposal until then, so I still have another forty-five minutes before I have to head back."

Dianne couldn't explain it, but she suddenly felt aroused, the sexual tension between them almost immediate. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" She asked.

Ellen grinned, "Yes, I am...but I have been ever since that night on the phone," she said honestly. "Just wish we really had more time to go someplace, but it's basically the same distance to your place as back to work, and I'd never make it back in time either way."

"Yeah, I know damn it!" Dianne said wishfully resigning herself to the fact that she'd just have to stay horny until she could get home and do something about it herself. Which is when she felt Ellen reach up, cupping one of her breasts though glancing about the parking lot ensuring that no one was watching or could see them. "What are you doing?" Dianne giggled unexpectedly.

"Being naughty," came the simple reply. "Always wanted to do something naughty wicked in a public place, but just never got around to it."

"You mean to tell me that Bill hasn't managed to fuck you in an elevator or someplace like that yet?" Dianne chuckled, though half moaning at the same time as Ellen continued caressing her breast, even though it was through the material of the blouse she was wearing, along with her bra.

"Not yet, but after I tell him about this, I'll bet he'll be out searching for locations!"

"I don't doubt that for a minute!" Dianne agreed, and then suddenly a thought came to her as she noticed Ellen stood with her car keys in hand. "Give me your keys," she said suddenly, which Ellen did without questioning, though her look was certainly curious. "Just keep an eye out for a moment," she added.

Dianne had already noted the fact that no windows looked out directly towards them from the diner as they'd parked around back. Even someone driving by would only see what would appear to be two women standing there chatting between their two cars. Taking another last quick glance around, Dianne lifted her already short dress, showing Ellen in the process her pantyhose, which she pinched with her fingers pulling the material away from herself, then pressing the car key against them, and then into them tearing a small hole which she then quickly made larger by ripping it.

"What the hell are you doing?" Ellen finally did ask, though once again looking about as she did so.

"Making it easy," Dianne grinned. "There, now you can finger me!"

Almost immediately Ellen began doing just that, with her back to the building, sandwiched between their two cars as they were, they were somewhat shielded as Ellen continued to look over Dianne's shoulders behind her in the event anyone else came out into the parking lot, though there weren't all that many cars that had parked close by where they had.

"God you're already wet!" Ellen announced unnecessarily as she slipped her middle finger in and out of her friends hot slick cunt.

"Tell me about it," Dianne moaned pleasurably. "God Ellen, I haven't been finger-fucked like this since high school!"

Ellen laughed, "well sweetie, I haven't finger-fucked anyone since high school either!"

Dianne shot her a surprised look. "Sounds like you need to tell me about that sometime," she said breathlessly as Ellen's finger now twiddled her sensitized little clit, working it back and forth, making her weak in the knees.

"Yeah, I will," she spoke nearly as breathless, though concentrating now on what she was doing, still watchful that they weren't being observed or discovered.

"Fuck, I'm already close!" Dianne announced moments later. "But after I do, then it's your turn!" she told her.

"Damn fucking right it is!" Ellen giggled expectantly. "At least I'm not wearing any pantyhose!" she informed her, which Dianne had noticed earlier she wasn't. "Just wish I could also suck your tits too!" she said her voice filled with lust and excitement.

"Oh fuck yeah, do it!" Dianne said rapidly unbuttoning her blouse, and then popping the front of her bra open freeing her tits.

"God this is insane!" Ellen laughed pleasurably as she leaned forward capturing one of Dianne's breasts in her mouth sucking it.

"Yes it is! Wonderfully so!" Dianne spoke, no longer really caring if anyone could see them at this point, actually finding the thought of that additionally stimulating, wondering what someone might think, or wonder should they in fact actually notice them.

Ellen switched tits, now sucking the other, the subtle switch for whatever the reason being the trigger to the climax she'd been hovering on having, suddenly seeing stars, the exquisite pleasure of release happening all at once.