Naughty Girls Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,465 Followers

"Holy shit...what are you going to do?" Ellen asked.

"Well, actually, I need you to do something for me, is Bill there? Or is he out on patrol?"

"He's out," Ellen said grinning, already starting to get an inkling of what Dianne was up to.

"Do me a favor then, would you mind getting word to him to run a license plate for me?"

Dianne gave Ellen the number, which she'd scribbled down. "Ok, got it. Now what?"

"The moment I hang up, get a hold of him, tell him where he can find Steven and his friend here, oh...and they're gonna need a tow truck, two of them actually, as they're both sitting on four flat tires. Also, there was a small accident in addition to that."

"What kind of an accident?" Ellen asked.

"Something about a bowling ball crashing into the window of the woman's car."

"Just be careful," Ellen cautioned her, "You don't want to get yourself hurt."

"No worries, for one thing, they'll have no idea what happened or who did it as I'll be long gone before either one of them can put on enough clothes to come out and see what the hell happened. But I'll wait for five minutes before doing it, that should give you enough time to get word to Bill as to where I'm at, and where he can expect to also find Steven and his friend."

Ellen laughed, though she also felt bad for her friend. "God sis, I'm so fucking sorry!"

"Don't be, I should have seen this coming for one thing, obviously it's probably been going on ever since we got married. I'd always been suspicious that Steven had married me just to get back at whoever the hell this bimbo is, and now I'm fairly certain, that's just what he did, so as far as I'm concerned, good riddance to bad rubbish!"

#

With Steven now out of the way, a week later Dianne offered to hold their book club readings at her house for the first time. Everyone was anxious once again in getting together, and there was even a new member who'd be joining them who Margaret had invited along after getting it approved with the group.

"She is aware of what goes on here yes?" Dianne had asked her over the phone.

"Honey, Doris and I go a long ways back together. She and I were finger-fucking one another long before you were even born, so yes...I daresay she has a pretty good idea since I've explained everything to her. And she's very much looking forward to becoming the newest member of our little group."

Doris was indeed a pretty sexy looking gal for her age, and the group as a whole were thrilled to see her and meet her after she'd arrived.

Just before things started, Ellen pulled Dianne off to one side. "Hey kiddo, wanted to ask you something."

"What?"

"You don't happen to have any tall step ladders laying around outside do you?"

"No why?"

"I'll tell you later," she said winking at her.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,465 Followers