Naughty Girls, Naughty Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,474 Followers

"What if someone heard us?" I asked truly worried now.

"Michelle, run back and see if anyone did, if anyone's up or wondering where we are," Danny told her. "Hurry!"

It seemed like it had taken forever, but Michelle was really only gone for a couple of minutes. She appeared out of the darkness like a Wraith, but she was smiling when her form took shape as she approached.

"Everyone's still sound asleep, and everyone's accounted for too!" She added, which was more for my benefit than anything else. Thankfully, being on the far opposite end of the property didn't allow the sound of the swing breaking to alert anyone, and not that it had been all that noisy when it had, but it had certainly freaked me out, not to mention explaining why the swing had broken in the first place.

"Don't worry about it Frank, like I said, we'll take the blame for it if we have too," Danny said. "Now, let's finish up what we've started here before someone really does wake up and wonder where we are."

Once again, I was no longer really aroused, and though my prick wasn't fully deflated, it certainly wasn't rock-hard either. "I really should get back inside," I pleaded, "In case Susan wakes up and wonders about me."

"Oh no you don't," both Danny and Michelle warned me, "We're not quite done with you yet, besides, Carla hasn't had her turn with you yet either!"

Once again I felt helpless in preventing this, it had already gone too far as it was.

"Ok, ok, but we can't do this all night either," I said. "Susan will be getting up in just a couple of hours in order to get ready for work."

"Then we'd better hurry then hadn't we?" Michelle once again grinned, pushing me down onto the grass. "Here Carla, suck on this until it's all nice and hard again, then you can fuck him. Meanwhile, I'm going to sit on his face!"

Michelle quickly did just that, her wet pussy suddenly pressed against my mouth, and as she'd suggested, Carla's lips and mouth soon licking and sucking my shaft, though the additional sensation of a second pair of lips soon joined hers, alerting me to the fact where Danny now was too.

Moments later I felt Carla sliding down on top of me, once again fully hard and erect as she began fucking me. Danny sat by her side, fingering and playing with her friend, occasionally playing with my balls simultaneously as I fucked her. Michelle continued to sit on my face while I licked her, sucking in her tiny precious clit between my lips, holding it, sucking it, and then flicking it rapidly with my tongue until she was panting like a dog, once again heading towards climax.

"Don't cum in her Frank," Danny told me, "You save that for us...all of us," she said simply, "So let us know when you are."

Once again, I wasn't even sure if I could, or would for that matter, and though Carla's young cunt felt just as nice as the others had, the nervous fear and anxiety I was still feeling kept the elusiveness of ecstasy far from me, at least for the moment.

Hearing Michelle's muffled little cry of release triggered Carla's own climax, which was a good thing, as I was suddenly teetering on the edge myself. I gave her only a moment more to enjoy her pleasures, and then announced that I was indeed almost there.

Michelle toppled off my face, spinning around to one side, just as Carla did on the other. Danny was the first one to grab my cock, jacking it and licking it as the two other girls quickly joined her. It felt like an Octopus had surrounded my shaft, so many hands and fingers probing, touching caressing, not to mention mouths and tongues that danced wildly about me as my orgasm finally began.

Even in the near total darkness, I could clearly see their faces, lifting myself up to rest on my elbows, watching, as my cock seemed to stiffen even more than it already was, the first spasm of pleasure already making its way up my shaft.

"Ahhh," I moaned, watching the first major release as it exploded from my prick, catching the three girls by surprise momentarily, though they quickly recovered and delighted themselves in suddenly aiming, trying to spray one another with my ejaculations as they continued over and over again until I was finally drained and exhausted.

"Shit, I'm totally covered," Danny said sitting up, her boobs drenched with little rivers of cum, her hair matted in places as was Michelle's.

"A quick dip in the pool before we go back should fix that," Danny told them.

I wasn't about to comment on that, too tired to care at this point, and far too exhausted to do anything but lie there trying to collect myself.

"Not before the promise," Michelle reminded them.

"Promise?" I said my mind still reeling from the intensity of my climax.

"Yeah, remember? Now you promise that not a single word of this will ever get out, not to your friends, or your buddies. If we ever hear anything, and with the things that happened tonight, we certainly would hear if anyone says anything, then we promise you...that your wife and daughter would also hear about it! Understood?"

I merely nodded my head.

"Ok then," Danny said finally standing. "I seriously doubt we'll ever see one another again, but at least it was memorable, and just so you know, you're actually a pretty good fuck!" With that, she and the other two girls quietly disappeared into the night, though moments later I heard the gentle splash of water as they quickly slipped into the pool to rinse off.

I didn't dare go the way they had, thus risking being discovered in the event anyone had heard them getting into the pool, this time going even the longer way around, past the front of the house, though looking up I was relieved to see no lights on in our bedroom. I soon entered via the alley, back through the garage and into the house, then carefully made my way upstairs, once again cautiously checking on my wife before slipping into bed next to her, where I lay for the longest time, listening for any tell-tail sounds of her being awake, though all she did was continue to snore in her deep gentle sleep.

#

The alarm went off after what only seemed like minutes, but as I glanced at the clock, it was just after six. Susan finally woke and rolled out of bed, looking my way and seeing I was momentarily awake.

"Get much sleep?" She asked, "Girls keep you up all night?"

"No, not really," I said "Not really lying to her, but not saying what I'd meant by that either."

"Well I told Tracy that they needed to be up and gone before the day really gets started," Susan said. "I'm sure she'll have a bit of a mess to clean up anyway, and don't you be the one to help her do it either," she added.

"You don't have to worry about that," I said folding my head back into the pillow, "I'm going back to sleep for a few hours."

#

When I woke again, it was quiet. Susan was already at work by now, and I was grateful that I couldn't hear anything coming from outside either, which hopefully meant that all the girls had departed. I quickly made my way downstairs towards the kitchen, and then froze just inside the door, Tracy and Michelle were at the table eating breakfast.

"Morning daddy!" Tracy said smiling.

"Morning Tracy's daddy!" Michelle added, using the same semi-affectionate name she'd always called me by when ever Tracy addressed me.

"Morning," I said trying to still sound half-asleep, somewhat annoyed to find Michelle was still there. "Where's everyone else?" I asked, half expecting some of them to come bursting through the door any moment now.

"They're already gone," Tracy said simply. "I promised mom that they would be."

I tossed a single careful glance past my daughter towards where Michelle was sitting.

"She stayed to help me clean up the mess," she explained. "Oh, and Michelle told me what happened out on the swing."

I nearly poured the coffee over my hand when she said that. "What? What do you mean?"

"We sort of broke the swing last night," Michelle finally said as though I was hearing it for the first time. "We couldn't sleep, so Danny, Carla and I went out to sit in it, but I guess it couldn't handle our combined weight."

"I looked at it," Tracy said apologetically, "It looks like just one of the chains snapped is all, nothing else seems to be broken."

"And we'll be glad to pay for any damages to fix it," Michelle added with a careful wink.

"Ah no, that's ok, I'm sure it's something I'll be able to easily fix myself." I told them both. "And no sense telling your mother about it either," I added. "No reason to get her upset over nothing."

Tracy looked relieved, so I knew she wouldn't say anything more about it, "And the yard?"

"All taken care of," my daughter assured me.

I nodded, feigned a friendly smile, then walked out of the kitchen with my cup of fresh hot coffee and the newspaper, just like I usually did. But my knees almost gave out on me as I turned the corner, leaning against the wall momentarily to gather my wits about me and hopefully feel my heart slow back down.

"Wow, I thought he'd be a little more upset about the swing," Tracy said in a half-whisper thinking there was no way I could hear her if I'd gone on down the hall to my den as I normally did. "I can't believe you guys actually did what you did!" she then added, once again stopping my heart. "You should have woke me, I'd have enjoyed being there too you know!"

"Sorry Tracy, Carla said she tried to, but you were sound asleep, so she gave up rather than wake anyone else. Not sure any of the other girls, except for Cindy perhaps would have enjoyed watching the three of us going down on one another, or humping each other in the swing the way that we did."

"Still..." Tracy said, and I could hear the pout in her tone of voice.

"I promise, I'll make it up to you," Michelle said, and I could just imagine the two of them sitting there sharing a brief intimate kiss, especially with the brief pause that followed, allowing them to do just that.

"Well, Danny did leave her toy behind for me to try, and I really would like to play with it again, though explore it a bit more thoroughly than we did out there. Just wish dad was still asleep," she added with a slight giggle.

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about your dad," Michelle coaxed, "I'm sure he won't bother either one of us as long as we're quiet and careful," she said giggling once again.

Tracy laughed with her, "My, aren't we a couple of naughty girls!" she said, "Let's go!"

I quickly disappeared down the hallway, finding my feet, rounding the corner, once again stopping as they came into the hall heading off in the opposite direction.

"By the way, I forgot to tell you," Michelle stated. "I've decided to stay here for the rest of the summer before going back to school, want to take some time for myself."

"Oh, well...at least you can still drop by the house and visit my folks, especially my dad, I think he really likes you," she giggled once again as they walked. "I shouldn't say this, but I think he might even have a little crush on you too," she added.

"Well, I'll tell you a little secret," Michelle told my daughter. "I have a little bit of one for him too!"

They again laughed, heading up the stairs in a sudden hurry. I stood frozen in place, leaning up against the wall for a very, very long time.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,474 Followers