Naughty Girls Watching Punishment

Story Info
Naughty girl gets in trouble again.
769 words
3.69
18.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Naughty girl is in her 20s, and is married to her "Daddy".

*****

Maybe I can be a little too impulsive, occasionally.

I may have made this "mistake" a couple times, but I don't see why master wants me to stop "once and for All".

I can't help it if I fish for the words "Good Girl".

I live for those words, crave them when taking pain well, do things just to hear them. I even do a good girl happy dance if not tied down.

It isn't my fault he doesn't always say them when he should. For some reason he just doesn't always seem to think I earned them. To me it is clear that I have earned them. Sometimes, He is just such a bad daddy!

So here I am ordered to sit in this chair, a remote control vibe in my pussy, held in place with a tight thong. I am not to move, he has this wicked habit of not binding me. Because a good girl needs to learn not to move when Daddy tells her. It is not fair!

He is comfortably sitting in front of me, cock hard putting lube on his hand. I am not to take my eye off his cock. Well, my cock really it belongs to only me. I am glaring at his cock, I should be touching it. I am tempted to stick my tongue out, probably not a good idea. I can feel his eyes on mine.

He tells me, he decides when I am a good girl, not me. Whatever, clearly he misses so many things! Right now I am a bad girl, and not in a good way. Where are the fairness police when you need them? Like he owns me or something... Um, ok.. I guess technically he does. Whatever.

His hand rubs the lube onto his cock. My cock, he is doing my job. He grips the bottom of his cock and slowly moves it up, then down. His pace getting increasingly faster. He pauses, letting me see how hard he can get without my help. Resist the urge to stick out that tongue, Naughty. I bite down on it to make sure it does not accidentally pop out.

The vibrator starts I am so surprised I hold my breath. Yummy, that feels so good. He starts back up and down. I squirm in my seat, making the thong rub against my clit. That feels very good, maybe this won't be too bad. The vibe stops.

He shakes his head in mock horror, and says "Another issue you struggle with my naughty girl, I shouldn't have to restrain you to get you to hold still."

It was his fault!! He turned on the vibe. I want to say it out loud. It's so not fair, for once common sense kicks in and I bite the words back. Daddy clearly needs to go to fairness classes.

He continues to stroke his cock, acting like he is getting as much pleasure from this as my very best blow job. His beautiful cock, not being pleasured by me. I think of how much more fun it would be for both of us if it was my mouth. I would occasionally tease the head, sucking just on it, and running my tongue around it. After that going down all the way with my mouth, massaging his balls with my hand.

I am salivating at the thought, but instead of being in my mouth daddy is getting himself off. This is my job!! The vibe starts again, I hold perfectly still, he moans and his cum spurts out of his cock. With no help from me.

He walks towards me, and tells me it is my job to clean off his cock. He knows I hate the taste of cum. The vibe stops. I open my mouth and the vibe starts again as I suck and lick for All I am worth to get it over with. When he is satisfied he kisses the top of my head. I am told to sit still and think about the error of my ways while he cooks dinner. I am told he will be watching on web cam so no cheating.

So I wait, the taste of cum and lube in my mouth, the vibe going on and off as if it has a mind of it's own, never bringing me all the way to orgasm. I am left wondering if tonight will be the only time I am not going to be allowed to cum. Not fair.