Naughty, Hot, Literotica Ladies

Info
Dedicated to the ladies of Literotica
765 words
3.56
158.2k
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



You are all so graceful like a soft tender doe that is basking in the morning dew. You make me feel like you're really in my room. The erotic words you send across my monitors screen gives me a hot, insatiable need to scream. The lust that fills my very being is not obscene, but so sensual and you each hold a tender spot in every MAN's mind and heart on Literotica. In my fantasy I am holding you, softly running my fingers lightly over your soft hair, down the side of your jaw bone, to your small tender neck until my finger tips find the hardening nipples under your white chiffon gown.

I hear you softly moan as my lips softly suck on that tender precious neck and you reach up placing your delicate hand on the back of my neck as I hold you so close to my hard yearning body. My cock grows hard from wanting you, and you remove the gown that holds your soft flesh from my aching lips that desire to taste the sweetness of your perfume.

You are driving me wild, so soft, so fragile, yet unbreakable. Oh lovely ladies how you make my heart pound so hard within my chest, this burning for you takes away my breath. I can visualize you standing before me letting your hands roam over my chest, down my stomach to the throbbing cock that is calling out for you to take it into your sweet, hot, juicy pussy so that I may give you the pleasure you have given to your readers here.

Do not stop typing those seductive words of hot kisses, inviting caresses and pure sweet ecstasy that have never been experienced except by you lust filled ladies. I sit with my hand slowly stroking my cock with my eyes closed with visions of your words running through my mind, they have captivated me and are now holding me a willing prisoner of your seduction on my monitor and moving deep into my cum filled loins. Yes slow strokes, which are long and become harder with each one. The veins are throbbing in my cock and now the clear salty liquid is seeping from my cocks head, slowly it is running over the head and my body twitches thinking of your sweet tongue and red lips touching my cock so softly.

You have my cock in your mouth sucking and licking and allowing it to roll in your mouth and I want you, gawd I am burning up with passion and the heat is so intense. Oh pretty ladies come here in my arms and let our bodies join together as you spread your perfect silky legs apart for me to over take your pussy with this raging cock of mine. Your tiny body moves against mine and our breathing is so hot, and in need of the other. I cup your breast sucking the tender swollen nipple as my cock goes deep within your tight juicy pussy.

Can you feel my cock? Can you feel my cock deep inside of your pussy that is burning up with desire and lust? Your clit is throbbing and wants to release its hot cum all over my hard cock that wants to come deep inside of your pussy that is begging for release of this sexual frenzy your body is going through. We roll over, your now on top of me giving me your pussy with hard thrust from your hips down on my cock over and over as I bite your nipples and then stick my finger in your ass!

Your head goes back as your mouth opens to release the scream that is building deep within your body and I ram my cock harder into your pussy that is dripping with your juices as it slides over my cock and my finger slowly goes in deeper into your ass, now there are two fingers moving in and out of your tight ass. You're ready to explode and I quickly get you on your stomach, which is when you raise that ass up to me wanting me to take it. I smack it as my hands grip your hips and I slide my rock hard cock in your ass and my hand finds that begging clit and we cum in such a frenzy of sexual desires that has been building since our first type written words. I look at my hand that the cum is running over and smile at the monitor with your type written words.

Oh baby!

--:--
--:--
1.0
Whispering_Wolf57
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
Erotica_WritingsErotica_Writingsabout 18 years ago
To the moron and their feedback I hope you read it

here so i can get my message out loud and clear! I don't know who the fuck you are, but I am turning your emails over to the F.B.I. and I will prosicute you to the fullest! I have had enough of you and your bullshit! I am me, myself and I, I am married to whispering wolf, I am not him. We have shown our faces you freak from hell! Keep fucking with me and my family, you can be found on the net moron. Oh and did I forget to mention I have a friend who is an F.B.I. Agent? You send this crap to me through being a no name coward.

Here is your feedback, and I have a whole file I am turnning over to the law, they will be able to tell if its you or not. Why am I telling you this cause you pist me off you fucking no name, snivaling, out of date dildo! Get bent mother fucker!

This is from Erotica Writings you dildo with ears!

This message contains feedback for: Whispering_Wolf57

This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Comments:

Its very interesting how you write for four people. Split personality?

Pretending to have two leg-licking sisters that share a bed with a you

and a husband. A husband that works on a loading dock at Wal-Mart and

makes little money. Has had his bonus cut off and yet all three of you

share him. All the while he's horny as a tom cat chasing every big tit

on Lit. With three women he supposedly isn't satisfied? You all four

have similar sig lines and similar responses. Two Lesbo sisters that

protect you and subjugate him? Right!

Dream on and keep the fantasy going on. Interesting how the two sis's

stepped in after a simple personal PM or two to you, especially since

you'd already said you liked it.

Well have fun now and I won't tell anybody or spend time trying to tell

you how nice you and your body are. Bye

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hardly worth it

You have a great voice, but need to ensure you don't just sound like you are reading it ie stumbling over words, that does nothing. Learn to make it SOUND real and you will do great!

cravingcockcravingcockover 19 years ago
mmm

*moans* God you have such a sexy voice.....I've listened to your files before and it makes me so hot!!!

Lady_in_leathersLady_in_leathersover 19 years ago
hmmmmmm, Loved it!!!!

MORE!!!!!

delphinus2delphinus2over 19 years ago
mmmmmm

Your voice is sooooo sensual and sexy...can only imagine how it would sound in the throes of REAL passion...mmmm

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Please, Mr. R. Ch. 01 Sally learns the thrill of being exposed.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Hayley Strikes Back Cheating husband, her revenge, fantasy becomes reality.in Anal
Bedtime Sex Positions Revisit some of the best.in How To
A Teasing Scene He seduces you through teasing.in Erotic Couplings
The Dragon's Collar He imprisons a dragon.in NonHuman
More Stories