Naughty in the Nightclub Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry buddy, the lady is with me." Your voice was stern and short, without mixing your words, and he took the hint and quickly walked off. I felt you breathe against my ear, your belly and thighs rubbing against my back and arse as you whispered hoarsely to me, "Looks as though I'll have to dance with you baby. These men are lusting after you. And you're mine. All mine."

I grinned at your words as I shuffled my feet back a little to press myself harder against you. "Yes baby, all yours," I whispered back as my right hand covered yours that lay around my waist, and my free hand grabbed your other one to link my fingers in between them as we began to dance. My butt started rubbing against your crotch, the slow movements of my body creating friction between us as I felt your fingers softly digging into the flesh of my belly. My cunt was throbbing by now. It never takes long with you around. I love having you this close to me, feeling your breath on me, your hands around me, and your hard body pressing into me. I only wish you could pull up my skirt, rip my panties aside and shove your fingers in my pussy until I creamed all over your hand. But alas, such was not the case.

12