Naughty Jenny

Story Info
Jenny makes a mistake.
1.1k words
3.91
48.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay on my bed, listening to music from my laptop. I was waiting for my boyfriend, Jacob, to reply. We were both in college but he was two years older than me, me being a sophomore; him a senior. We had been together for a month and summer was just around the corner, meaning he was going away for a while and we wouldn't see each other. He had asked me to send him some pics and I did. However, he didn't reply when I sent them. It made we wonder whether he could be sending them to friends, but he promised he wouldn't.

A knock on the door brought me out of my thoughts. I paused the music and turned to face the door. Jason entered my room. He was my brother's best friend.

"What?" I asked annoyed. Jason loved to tease me a lot, which pissed me off. He didn't look in a jokey mood. "What?" I asked again.

He came over and showed me his phone. One his phone was the two pictures of me, the ones I had sent Jacob.

"How did you get those??!" I was surprised.

"You sent them to me,"

"I did WHAT!" I was confused. "I sent them to Jacob. Get rid of them."

Jason rolled his eyes. "That's no way to talk to someone who has your nudes,"

My cheeks heated up, knowing he had seen my naked body.

"Get rid of them, please," I said with a fake smile.

"And what do I get out of this?" I glared at him. If there was anyone I wished dead, it would be Jason. "It wouldn't be good if your brother saw this." I thought about what he said. "Or anyone else,"

I looked at him, begging with my eyes. "Please Jason; don't show those pictures to anyone. I'll do anything,"

His smile told me what he wanted. He moved my laptop out of the way and sat on the bed. With his phone far from my reach, he unbuttoned his trousers.

"Wait, if I give you a blow job, you won't show anyone the pictures?"

"Sure," he mumbled. "Hurry up then."

I stood in between his legs and pulled his trousers down to his legs revealing his large cock. I was nervous, I hadn't done this before. I wrapped both hands around his cock and began to stroke it softly, from top to bottom. I continued so, watching his face. I heard some of my friends had given blow jobs before. I brought my lips to his tip, kissing it, before wrapping my lips around it

I forced myself to take in all of his erection. My nose was in his pubic hair and my chin near his balls. As I bring myself back, I use my hand to stroke his cock which was easier now that it had been coated it saliva. I felt Jason shudder under my fingers. I removed my hand and bobbed my head up and down on his cock, eyes closed.

"You're a naughty girl Jenny," Jason said. Hearing him dirty talked made my pussy twitch. I moaned. "A very naughty girl,"

I tried to use my tongue whilst bobbing my head up and down. Every time I came up I would like the tip a few times.

Without warning, Jason moaned, before he let out a loud groan as he came hard, blasting his cum into my mouth.

I didn't know whether all male orgasms where like that or what, but Jason seemed to be in a lot of pleasure. When it was over I licked his length to get his remaining cum, before swallowing it all. I then pulled off of him, and looked at him.

"You're a little slut aren't you? Craving dick. Maybe it you're good..."

"Fuck you," I said. "I gave you the blow job, now delete the pictures."

"But that's not what I said." He replied. "How about you show me what you've got."

He leaned comfortably on my bed, smirking enough to show he thought I wouldn't do it. I looked down at my clothes, a tank top and shorts.

"You've got to be kidding," I scoffed.

"Not really," he said.

For a moment, I wanted slap him and it seemed he could see that as well and was getting ready to duck. Or run if that seemed more advisable.

I stood there, glaring at him. Instead of telling him to fuck off, which was what I should have done, I took hold of my top and started to lift it. I removed it and stood there, with my top in one hand.

"Uh-uh," he chipped in quickly stopping me taking the top. "Wrong half."

"What? Do you expect me to take my pants down?"

"Not really," he said, still smirking away, challenging me.

I looked at him and hooked my thumbs into the waist of my shorts. With one quick move, I pushed them down. The shorts dropped to the floor and I stood in front of Jason in my bra and small, tight panties.

"Satisfied?" I asked, not caring.

He gave me a smug look. I reached down and picked up the shorts, putting them back on.

"Not yet," He stood up from the bed so that he was standing right in front of me. He grabbed my shorts pulling them back down. "Bra?"

I reached back and undid the strapless bra, letting it fall to the ground. I stood in front of Jason. It wasn't until his hand touched my bare pussy that I realised he had removed my panties. I closed my legs but that didn't stop him from rubbing his fingers against my clit. His other hand grabbed both of my wrists.

"Stop," I protested.

The thought of him taking me right here made my pussy wet and my lust increase.

"Stop," my protest was a lot quieter.

I squirmed and withered under his grip, only causing my legs to open.

"Stop," my protest was barely a whisper.

His fingers rubbed in between my pussy lips threatening to enter me.

"Sto-"

Without warning, Jason plunged fingers deep into my wet opening. I writhed in ecstasy, moans echoing within the confinement of my room. Restrained, his fingers roamed throughout your private region, coated in my liquid. His hands carefully searched your breasts and when the two hardened buds were located, he mercilessly pinched them, causing me to yelp.

His domination over me finally tipped me over the edge. I had completely lost my voice as I climaxed, just giving out a long groan as I shuddered and gasped.