Naughty Jeri Ch. 02

Story Info
Jeri couldn't help but think about her son.
1.2k words
4.24
23k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeri woke up to the warmth of the midmorning sun on her face. She looked at her phone and realized her alarm was not set. Dale had long since gone to work so she decided to linger in bed for a bit. She extended her arms and legs, reaching for opposite walls. She moaned as she stretched and relaxed her muscles.

After her stretch, she laid there and luxuriated in the soft bed. Thoughts of the night before replayed in her mind. It was wrong for her to think of her son as she masturbated. It was even worse to masturbate while Dale had FaceTime sex with his sister, Lily.

"My god," she thought "What am I going to do about this?" Her children were engaging in some kind of sexual relationship. She wasn't so naive to think their activities were confined to masturbating over FaceTime. Contemplating how wrong it was made her think about her children having sex. This time Lily was straddling Dale as she rode his long dick. She felt her face and neck grow hot. Her arousal was building again as her hand came up to her chest and caressed her breast through the nightgown, stimulating her nipples through the cotton fabric.

Naughty Jeri returned to whisper in her head, telling her there was nothing to be ashamed of. It was okay to enjoy herself while she thought of her beautiful children together. This time Jeri was able to resist those whispers. The guilt and shame made her certain this was not the way to deal with the incestuous situation between Dale and Lily. Jeri got out of bed and headed for the shower. She hoped her daily routine would be enough to distract her.

Dale refused to let her pay rent or bills, so she started keeping house for him. At first he objected. He said he felt like he was taking advantage of her. She argued that, as a middle-aged career housewife, keeping house was her foremost skill. He reluctantly accepted her offer when she pointed out she needed to feel like she was contributing. After a couple of weeks coming home to a clean house, fresh laundry, and a home-cooked meal he went from begrudging acceptance to genuine gratitude.

She contemplated her options as she went about her routine. She concluded there wasn't much she could do about it. She couldn't force them to stop. Even if she was their mother, they were both consenting adults. And what was she going to do? Take away Dale's electronics like he was a teenager? She wasn't going to turn them in to the authorities. She couldn't leave even if she wanted to. She decided that her best course of action for now was to act like nothing was going on and try not to think about it too much.

After a quick lunch she went upstairs to collect the laundry. She went from room to room, emptying the small hampers into her basket before heading to the laundry room in the basement. She started sorting the laundry into piles, pulling one item out of the basket at a time. After a few items her hand grabbed a hand towel. The center was still moist. Her nostrils flared as the scent reached her and she realized what she was holding.

On a purely intellectual level, she knew she was holding the towel her son must have used to clean up after jerking off with his sister. On an instinctual level, she was holding something that smelled exactly like her husband. She had to lean against the laundry table as a flood of memory and emotion washed over her, threatening to sweep her away.

Peter's scent was deeply ingrained in her sense memory and now this hand towel, still wet with her son's sperm, triggered a pavlovian arousal. She was overwhelmed by erotic memories of her husband. This time she gave in and slid her hand into her shorts.

She slid her fingers under the waistband of her panties. She was so wet she could feel the slick pussy juice on her thighs. She shivered as her finger slithered over her clit on it's way to her pussy lips. She normally spent time teasing herself with light touches, stimulating her clit and labia. This time her arousal was too great, too demanding.

With no ceremony, she plunged a finger between her pussy lips. When her finger was inside as far as it could go, she started curling it in and out, groping for her g-spot. Another finger joined the first. She flicked her wrist, pulling her fingers in and out of her pussy. She pressed her palm against her clit, trying to pinch her clit and g-spot together.

She needed a better angle to get at her g-spot, but couldn't bear to stop long enough to remove her shorts and panties. With her free arm, her hand still holding the cum towel, she pushed the laundry aside and leaned back. She brought her foot up to the edge of the table, opening herself up more and giving her hand more freedom to move. She braced herself with her other arm, maintaining an upright position. From this position, she could brush the tips of her fingers against her g-spot with each plunge. Her knees started to go weak with the intense sensation.

Her thoughts jumped back and forth between memories of sex with Peter. One moment he was licking her pussy, doing that thing with his tongue that always made her shiver. The next he was behind her, slipping his cock into her lubed asshole. She thought of their bondage phase. How he tied her down and had his way with her. How she tied him down and did the same. She remembered how his cock tasted, sometimes mingled with her own flavor. She thought about his face as he pumped his cum into her. She thought of the things that got her off and the things that got her off because they got her husband, the love of her life, off.

The maelstrom of her memories started to solidify as Naughty Jeri returned, whispering to her. Jeri shook her head at the new thoughts, not wanting to acknowledge them. But the voice was persistent and the memories shifted to fantasies. She fell back into the dirty laundry and brought her son's cum towel to her face. She breathed deeply, taking in the scent.

She was fingering herself as hard and as fast as her panties would allow, building to orgasm. She reached her peak as she thought of a long, hard cock slick with lube. A small, feminine hand stroking up and down the length of it, her hand. The hand in her pussy synced up with her imagination. She pistoned into her pussy with the same rhythm her minds eye used to jerk on her son's beautiful cock. She looked into her son's face as she came. She screamed out, "NO!" but it was drowned out by waves of release.

Jeri laid there, recovering from the afterglow of another intense orgasm thinking about her son. Naughty Jeri was sated and retreated back into the deepest part of her psyche. Guilt and shame filled the void. She knew deep down that she was at a crossroads and the wrong path would lead to ruin. She stumbled upstairs and retrieved her phone. She pulled up her therapist's number and hit the call button.