Naughty Kate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was awesome, Babe, too bad you can't come over this evening so we can play some more. Anyway, I've got to go." With that he turned and walked out of the classroom, leaving Kate looking through her bag for something to clean her face off with. She found a tissue and dabbed at where she could feel the heaviest concentrations of cum, then checked the hallway before running back to the bathroom she had fingered herself in. She looked at her face in the mirror and giggled when she saw how much he had gotten on her, she would be able to clean it off her face easily enough, but she would need to wash her hair when she got home. She cleaned herself up again, then looked at her watch and realised she only had a few minutes before lunch was over and she had to go to final period. It was a study period so she decided to start working on her essay, she took out the piece of paper Professor King had given her and looked at the title.

'Why I decided to wear a whore's panties to school.'

AN: Like I said at the top, I'm not going to post the essay she wrote me in response. Feel free to write your own.

12