Naughty Landlady

Story Info
Young man finds pleasure with his mature landlady.
1.5k words
4.28
313.3k
46
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was fresh out of college and working in a new city. I needed a room near the train station that I could afford and I found one. I was renting out one bedroom in the home of a divorced woman whose children had recently moved out. The price was right and I paid a deposit and signed for 3 months.

I didn't have any furniture and I had only about a week's worth of clothes plus one decent suit I could interview in. Breakfast and laundry were included in the rent and I could use the kitchen.

As I lay down in bed on the first night in my new "home", I fell asleep thinking of my parents and my sister who was still in high school. I was grown up now and living my own life.

I woke at 6:00 to the sound of my bedroom door opening. I was shocked to see my landlady in her bathrobe carrying a cup of something that looked very much like coffee.

"Good morning!" she said, cheerily.

"Mmhh. Morning," I managed. I didn't have to be at the station for an hour and a half and I had been counting on more rack time.

"I have a cup of coffee for you...You do drink coffee, don't you?" she asked.

"Yeah, I guess...I mean, sure," I said. I became uncomfortably aware of my morning wood tenting up the sheet covering me. I tried to turn over on my side to hide it. My landlady had clearly already noticed, however, judging from a sly twinkle in her eye.

"Hmm. I think this would seem a good time to tell you about one important house rule I have that is quite firm..." she seemed pleased with herself for some reason as she said this. She leaned forward to set the coffee on my night stand. As she did, her robe fell open a little exposing the side and nipple of one very large breast.

"I do the laundry around here and I cannot abide any masturbating. I just don't allow it." She looked me in the eyes as she said this, not bothering to cover her breast.

"Now, I know exactly how boys- men, sorry- your age are. I am not totally unreasonable. I am not saying you cannot have some relief. In fact, as you will see, I encourage it." She looked directly at the impression my morning erection made on the sheet.

"Besides, without some relief, you would simply stain my sheets with nocturnal emissions..." Without any warning, she lifted the sheet and there to my embarrassment was my penis protruding from my pyjama fly, engorged and rather full-looking.

By instinct, I reached down and tryed to stuff myself back into my pyjama pants. It was useless so I covered myself with my hands.

"Now, now... there's no need for this embarrassment. Here's what I am proposing. I bring you a nice cup of coffee to drink every morning and... you give me a little something to drink as well." She looked me in the eye and licked her lips. I had no doubt at that point that she was going to go down on me.

I was right. She kissed me on the tip of my penis and took me into her warm mouth, the back of her head bobbing slightly and she sucked me. I was very tense at first then, consciously, I made the decision to relax and enjoy what was happening. Pretty soon, I felt my self about to come and remembered what my landlady had said about giving her a drink. I came in her mouth and she drank me dry. She nursed the senstive tip of my penis for several seconds after I had come to get every drop. She sat up and took a sip of the coffee and said "Thank you!" She got up and reminded me where the towels were kept. I said thanks and waited til she had closed the door before standing up.

My first day at work was a blur. I thought all day about my morning blow job and the prospect that every morning was to begin as this one had. When I got back "home", the landlady was making herself some dinner. She invited me to join her and I did. She had wine and poured me a glass. I looked at her dark brown hair and big warm eyes. She was smiling and looked very pretty. And her breasts were enormous. The nipples pressed hard against her bra and sweater, making themselves easily visible. We ate and talked and drank for an hour and then she cleaned up the kitchen while we chatted some more. When it was time to go upstairs she followed me up the stairs and as I entered my room she reminded me of the rule.

"No masturbating, OK? If you get hard or excited tonight, and you think you can't make it til morning, just come find me. My door is open and you can just wake me. Deal?"

"Ah, OK." I said. "Sure!"

I was dizzy from the wine. Nothing like this had ever, ever happened in the town I had grown up in.

I fell alseep and was out cold til 2 am. Then my full bladder woke me. I was stiff and had to pee through my erection, which is never a fast process. After peeing, I was still hard as I lay down. I began thinking of the morning and grew harder and began to stroke the head of my penis. "I can't!" I told myself and stopped. But the hardon wouldn't calm down. I was tossing and turning and I knew that I had to cum to be able to sleep again. I thought about waking my landlady. Shit, what if I walk in there and she screams? I wondered. Nah, I thought. She is very cool.

I tiptoed into the hall and down to her room. As promised, the door was open. My landlady was snoring, very lightly on her back. I took off my pyjama pants and rubbed her shoulder.

"Hey...Hi" I said stupidly. My landlady woke.

"That didn't take long," she said, pulling me on top of her. She slept nude and she took my penis and slipped me into her. She seemed half asleep as I began to move in her. She opened her legs wider and began to grunt as I thrust in her. I came quickly and she kissed me on the forehead and I went back to bed. I fell alseep in a heap and slept til dawn.

The morning came and with it another cup of coffee. My dick had rejeuvenated itself in the night and was ready for another fellating. My landlady kissed the tip of my penis before drawing it all the way in and sucking with her warm wet lips. I came again in her mouth and she suckled every drop out of me. Then she kissed me on the forehead and left me to my cup of coffee. I was starting to like my new "home".

I didn't wake every night, but whenever I did and couldn't get back to sleep, I would tiptoe to my landlady's room and fuck her. She was always welcoming and, even more delightful, she was usually wet. One night, though, after we had drunk 2 bottles of wine with dinner, I woke with a very stubborn erection. I padded down the hall and found her sleeping on her stomach, naked. I shook her shoulder but she didn't budge. I climbed on top of her naked body and rubbed my erection against the crack of her bottom. She didn't stir. I desperately wanted to fuck her and needed her to roll over, but she was out and wouldn't move. Finally, I was completely desperate and found the petroleum jelly she kept on her nightstand. I parted her ass cheeks and lubed up her asshole. I coated my dick with jelly and slid it in. My landlady grunted as I probed her hole with my dick. She woke up as I pushed it all the way in.

"Mmm. Yeah..." she muttered. "Fuck me back there..."

I didn't need any more invitation. I started thrusting and came almost immediately in her ass. I lay there, spent, with my dick in her ass for about 5 minutes. Then, without warning, she rolled over on her side and my dick slipped out, brown and limp. I padded back to my room and passed out.

The next morning, with the pleasant odor of coffee coming from the bedside table, I felt my still-slimy penis being warmly sucked. These days, years later, I am not sure my dick would answer the roll call after fucking her up the ass the night before. But at age 22, you better believe I was up for it. I came in her mouth again and sat up for my morning coffee. Life was sweet.