Naughty Lingerie Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

Her curvy body looked marvelous when she stood in front of me and kept on belly dancing. The pitch black pussy bush was very thick and seemed to be of soft and silky hair. Her scent was strong and raw. Suddenly her slit opened and revealed a swollen labia and protruding inner lips. Her pussy glistened from wetness.

She danced before me for quite a while until she moaned and suddenly pulled her cloak around us. She pulled my head into her soft belly and grunted when I reached around and caressed her ass cheeks. She withdrew as quickly and danced backwards slowing down.

I waited with anticipation for the black mink with silvery streaks to come forward. She didn't disappoint me. Her rich black bush had bristles of white hairs and covered in full her meaty mons. Above that a pair of voluptuous breasts that were amazingly firm. They bounced widely when she wriggled her shoulders. Somehow they looked familiar.

She came real close to me and took my hands. She pulled them around her and placed them on her ass cheeks. She pressed her pussy against my mouth. Its scent was rich and she was hot and wet. I put out my tongue and licked through her slit which made her knees to buckle. I held her ass cheeks in a firm grip and licked again. She pressed her pussy hard against my mouth and I put my tongue in her pussy and licked her clit. She grunted deeply but withdrew. She looked down at me and her eyes were smiling. Yes, I knew who she was. I knew her well and had cupped her breasts just a few hours ago. I was amazed.

The black mink was pushed to the side and the Persian lamb took her place. Her pussy bush was gray like the fur and had started to thin. But it was clear that it once had been a great dark pussy bush. Her breasts were rather small and still firm. I guessed that she must be my age.

Suddenly I realized that it was the president's secretary. I knew her well of course. She came close and pulled my head against her round belly.

"I like you very much. Always have," she murmured, caressing my head.

She broke lose and turned away. The music changed to a rapid tune and all the women danced with energy. The cloaks were flung back and they circled around totally uninhibited. I sat in my chair admiring all these lovely ladies.

They danced wildly until the tune ended. They lined up again expecting applauses. I did my best, clapping hands and cheering. They bowed and curtsied. I got an interesting view when some of them made the deep curtsey. As before they broke the line after a while and mingled around but I kept on cheering. They lined up again and bowed.

I was so happy that I kept on cheering. They bowed again and then looked a bit uncertain until The Persian lamb pushed the Red fox forward. She moved close to me and curtsied. On an impulse I grabbed her ass and kissed her pubic mons.

She jumped back but the rest of the women cheered. I clapped my hands and another fox came forward and curtsied. I repeated my doing. It was lovely to grab her full ass and kiss her mons. Her scent was very arousing. She didn't jump back but pressed herself against me.

One by one the women came forward to curtsey, have their mons kissed and their asses squeezed. It was absolutely marvelous.

The Persian lamb was the last. She really wanted to be kissed and squeezed and stayed longer than the rest. Eventually she bent down and whispered in my ear: "You have to give us fifteen minutes to change and get away when the show is over. Relax and have another drink. See you later."

She rose and again pressed herself against me. This time she was so close that I reached to flick her clit with my tongue which she acknowledged with small shrieks of joy. She withdrew with buckling knees.

The women lined up once more and this time I rose as well and bowed to them. They marched out of the room with their cloaks open.

I went to the adjoining restroom and freshened up thinking about the lovely and much unexpected performance.

When I came back into the room the Persian lamb was waiting for me.

"Hallo Tom," she greeted me. "I hope you liked the show. We really wanted to give you this farewell memory and it turned out to become very pleasant for all of us. We hope you enjoyed it and that you understand how much we like you. I know that you have recognized some of us but I am sure that you are a gentleman and won't tell anybody."

She looked inquiringly at me.

"Yes of course. I won't tell anybody. It was fantastic, absolute fabulous. I have never seen such a performance before in my life. And as you know I have been around. You were all wonderful."

"Oh, thank you. Yes, indeed I think we have a good show. Of course, it's meant for a floor performance and we have never before given it at such close range and for one person only. But it was much fun. I enjoyed it."

"I wonder," she said casually behind her veil, "I wonder if you might fulfill what you started before."

She saw that I didn't follow her.

"You know, when we said thank you and good by. You kissed my mons and flicked my clit. It felt so wonderful, you must have noticed. I guess you know that I recently have divorced my fourth husband. I am lonely at the moment, very lonely. Please?"

"Oh, well, yes of course. It will be a pleasure. You are wonderful."

"You will? Oh, I am going to be so happy. I am certain that you know how to use your tongue. I felt it before. Please Tom, come to me."

She flung her cloak back when she moved to the chair. She sat down on the armrest and spread her legs. I started to caress her breasts but she pushed my head down. I knelt in front of her and kissed her mons and grayish pubic hair. She pushed my head further down into her pussy slit. She was already moist and her clit protruding.

I worked on her pussy and clit and she started to moan and emit small shrieks. She bucked against my mouth and the shrieks got louder and reached higher tunes. Suddenly she stiffened and kept still crying out.

I withdrew, amazed that it was over so quickly. But I was wrong. She pulled my head back to her pussy.

"No, don't stop. This was just for starters. Please go on, lick me, kiss my clit," she begged.

So I went on. She writhed and raised her legs up in the air. She got another orgasm, crying out loud and bucking wildly. I had to watch my nose from being smashed. But I went on kissing and licking.

This went on for quite a while. She easily got orgasms with regular intervals shrieking higher and higher.

She put her legs on my shoulders and crossed them behind my neck. She pulled me hard against her pussy when I sucked her clit and labia into my mouth. I didn't lick anymore but sucked and gently bit the whole area. She moaned more heavily. Suddenly her big clit came into position in my mouth for my tongue to flick over it. The Persian lamb cried out at the first flick and then cried out constantly reaching higher and higher tunes as I went on flicking her clit.

The cry abruptly stopped and she squeezed my neck with her thighs. I was so hard pressed against her pussy that I couldn't move even my tongue. She released the pressure slightly and I flicked her clit again. She squeezed my neck even harder but this time my tongue was on her clit. She cried out, a high pitch cry that lasted for a long time until she relaxed and fell back in the chair.

I startled when I heard hands clapping behind me. Oddly enough, the Persian lamb didn't react. I should expect her to become even more frightened.

"Hi there," she said, completely surprising me. "Haven't you learnt not to sneak on other people?"

"Oh, well," the person said coming forward still in her outfit, the black mink with silvery streaks. "Well, I heard someone crying out. I had to go see if somebody got hurt. But there was no need to worry, I see that now. I should have understood that it was you who beat me going back to Tom."

The Persian lamb sat up on the chair. She pulled me down and hugged me.

"Thank you Tom. That was just what I needed so badly. You made me very happy," she said and laughed contently.

"My pleasure entirely," I said and returned the hug. "But isn't it about time that I see your faces.

"Oh, well, yes of course. You know who we are anyway. Hi, I am Anne," she said and took her cap off. Her cheeks were flushed and she looked happy.

"Have you told Tom about our show," the black mink said and unveiled. "Hi, I am Ylva," she added jokingly.

"Well, only that he got a transformed version of our floor show," Anne said.

"OK, let me tell you. Anne and I started this thing quite a few years ago. We knew each other well and found out that we liked to show off, which you already know. Well, not only did we like to show off but we also had an urge to do it. So this was a way to prevent us from trouble by showing off at the wrong time and place. And we also soon found out that we could get paid quite handsomely."

"Yes, and over the years we have come by other women with similar strong urges, mostly within the company but also a few outside. Some have been models and wanted to continue to show off when the modeling career was over. Now we give three or four performances a month in different groups. It's most often lingerie shows but now and then more daring performances," Anne added.

"Well, Anne and I don't perform that often nowadays. It's risky in our positions and we are not that young anymore," Ylva said.

"Oh, but you look gorgeous," I said quickly. Ylva was pleased and got us all a glass of champagne. In doing so her cloak swung open showing her naked body. She didn't seem to mind.

"But there is also some demand for shows with women who have made a career. It's elderly, successful businessmen and high politicians mostly who want that," Anne said smilingly. "Very private, very naughty, nakedness in the end and well, even more. But no touching," she added hastily seeing my face. "They want women like us to give the show. No party wants the word to get around so it's sort of a two way blackmail. It's extremely well paid of course," Anne said smilingly. "And very amusing."

"Tom, you should know that everyone tonight volunteered. You have been very kind and helpful to all of us at several occasions. In fact, the suggestion came from two of the women independently," Ylva said. She too had now sat down.

"How many did you recognize?" Anne asked.

"Well, let's see. You two, to begin with. Then the ravishing redhead Margareta, head of accounts. She is really stunning. Not many redheads like her around. I have a hunch that the white and blue foxes are in IT but I am not quite sure. The ones I don't have a clue about are the woman with shaved pussy and the brown mink with the brown silky pussy hair."

"Oh, my goodness. So much for veils. Yes, you got it right," Anne admitted laughing a little nervously.

It got quiet all of the sudden. Ylva squirmed in her seat and looked at Anne who lazily sipped her champagne.

"Well, time to move on I guess. You take care of Tom?" She said looking at Ylva.

"Yes, of course," Ylva said smilingly. Anne sighed and rose. She bent forward and kissed my cheek, her breasts swung freely just before me when her cloak parted. I gave them a squeeze before Anne laughingly withdrew and left the room.

Ylva squirmed again making her cloak to fell open.

"You know, I have said it before, I wouldn't scream if you touched me," she said giggling nervously. "In fact I want you to. I want to feel your hands on my breasts again and your mouth to kiss my pussy. And I want to find out for myself the truth in the office rumor about your cock." There was raw lust in her voice now. "I guess that you aren´t aware of it but women have asked male coworkers to report on you from the locker room. When dancing with you they have felt something they want to know the truth about. I too have felt it many times and also want to know."

She looked at me wanting action. Her cloak was by now out of the way on her back. She was naked and her lovely breasts swung when she squirmed.

Well, I was proud of my cock and knew that it was above average but that the women gossiped about it was something new. But it felt good and made my spirit to rise.

I put my hands on her breasts, caressed them and pinched her nipples. Impatiently she pulled my head to her breasts and I kissed them and bit her by now stiff nipples. She moaned of pleasure. I cupped one breasts and sucked as much as I could into my mouth.

I kissed my way down her body, over her navel to her dark, bristled pussy hair. She slid down on the sofa and her bottom rested on the edge and her feet were planted on the floor wide apart. I had full access to her glistening pussy.

I dug in and licked her pussy slit. The clit was erect and her inner lips protruding. Her juices flowed and her scent was strong and raw.

I worked on her pussy with my mouth and tongue. There was no doubt that she liked my doing. She moaned and grunted of pleasure and when I flicked over her clit she cried out. When she neared orgasm she held my head in both hands and tried to steer my movements. Her back arched when she came in a shuddering orgasm, crying out loudly.

She sank back in the sofa with a big contented smile on her face.

"My goodness, the office rumor hasn't said anything about that tongue. But that's fine. It shows that you haven´t been screwing around. Well, in the office anyway. But now I want to see the snake."

She pulled herself up and started to undress me beginning with my tie and shirt. My pants soon followed. Before pulling down my boxers she let her fingers slide up and down along my clearly outlined erection. She put her hand over it and squeezed before she pulled my boxers down laughing throatily.

"Oh my goodness. God almighty, what a cock," she exclaimed and bent down to take a closer look. "My god, it's great. So big, long and thick. Can I really accommodate such a monster? It must hurt to take inside. But I must try it, won't I? Of course I have to," she muttered for herself.

She took my cock head between her fingers and moved the foreskin back and forth exploring it. She grabbed around the shaft and lowered her head and kissed my cock. She got me fully erect in no time.

"Oh Tom. It's magnificent but very big. I am afraid that it will hurt but I have to try it," she said looking at me with a big smile. "Please take me but be gentle."

"Of course, it will be a pleasure. And don't worry. My women have always been able to accommodate me and never complained. How do you want to be taken?"

"Oh Tom. From behind of course. That's my favorite. And I want to have my breasts fondled when you fuck me. Come, let's do it."

She jumped up and went round the sofa and bent over the high padded back. She wriggled her ass to tease me and parted her feet. Her breasts swayed, hanging freely. I didn't need to be teased but her voluptuous body was a very arousing sight in that position. I went up behind her. My cock poked her ass hole which made her jump.

"No, no. Not in there, please. No way. Keep to my pussy; it will be hard enough for me to accommodate you there. But wait, I have to stand on something, you are too tall."

She rushed around the room and found two hard cushions. She stood on them and resumed her position. When I got close to her my cock slid easily through her pussy slit.

"Oh yes. That was much better and this will make it perfect," she said and narrowed her feet a few inches more. "Now come into me and fuck. I am dying to feel that monster in me."

I slid back and forth along her slit a couple of times. She was wet and slippery. I could feel her erect clit against my sensitive cock head. She buckled each time it slid over it.

Ylva got impatient and guided my cock to her pussy hole. She kept it into position when I started to ease it inside with short jabs. She grunted at each stroke. I slid in more and more for each jab until she swayed forward. I held on until she pressed back again grunting. I resumed jabbing into her and now she met my thrusts and even pushed backwards. With a last hard push I bottomed out in her pussy. Ylva grunted loudly.

"Done," I said. "How does it feel? I think you have a terrific pussy. I am so nicely accommodated."

"Oh my god. Are you already fully inside? Have I taken your entire cock into my pussy? Oh it feels just great. I feel the cock so deep inside me and it stretches me heavily. It's just great. Come on, let's fuck."

She rocked backwards with her ass that pushed me halfway out. I started to thrust in and out with long determined strokes. She eagerly met me. She pulled my hands from her hips to her breasts. She wanted them fondled and fondled hard. I squeezed and kneaded them and pinched her taut nipples. She moaned constantly. I tried to thrust harder into her but she wasn't able to hold her position but swayed forward.

To be able to meet me better she moved close to the sofa and bent deep over it placing her hips against the back. I tried a few hard pushes and the heavy sofa made her rock steady.

"Yes, that's better. Fuck me hard. I want you to fuck me as hard as you can," she screamed.

I grabbed her hips again and did my best. I don't think that I have fucked a woman so brutally before but she begged for more. She grunted and cried out and her cries got higher. Suddenly her pussy contracted very hard around my cock and she screamed, a high pitch scream that lasted a long time. She was tense like a steel spring until her body relaxed and collapsed over the sofa.

I hadn't cum. I had been so occupied giving her my best. She soon found out when she wriggled her ass to get free.

"Oh my goodness. Tom, you haven't cum? God almighty, this is my lucky day. I have cum twice and very good orgasms they were and you can fuck me once more. Oh my god. This time I want to take a ride."

She didn't wait for my view. She wriggled herself free and got up from the sofa. She turned and for a while fondled my cock looking up at me with a happy smile. She rose and quickly pulled the cushions from the sofa onto the floor and stood waiting with a hazy look.

I lay down and she mounted me. She raised herself on her knees and put my cock at her entrance. She took her time impaling herself looking like she was in another world. But once she had me fully inside she started to ride. And what a ride. She wasn't careful at all and now she was in charge. She thrust down so hard that I thought my cock would come out through her belly. But she liked it and soon she was crying out again and sat down hard on me. Her orgasm made her body to tremble and her pussy muscles to flex hard.

"Oh my God, Tom. I cum again. It was lovely. But now I think I have to be kind to you. I can be good, just wait and see."

She started to ride me slowly and with care. I caressed her breasts the way I thought she liked. She slid up and down on my cock and skillfully used her pussy muscles to change the pressure and friction. When she was up she could held my cock head in a firm grip and let her muscles ripple around it. When she was down her muscles rippled along the shaft. It soon gave the wanted effect. My libido rose and I felt the tickling in my loins. I let her understand how lovely she treated me and she made it even better. She moaned constantly and cried out now and then. I moved my caresses to her ass and clit and she liked that. She got wild but calmed down and went on giving me her best.

At last I couldn't hold back any longer. I increased my efforts on her clit and let her knew that I was near. She stopped for a while half way down holding my cock in a firm grip and pulled my hand closer over her clit showing how she wanted to be fondled. She resumed sliding up and down and with a few quick thrusts made me start spurting my seed into her. When she felt the first spurt hit her womb she cum herself screaming high. Her pussy rippled along my cock and milked the last come out of me.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers