Naughty Lingerie Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

She sat upon me looking down. She looked content and happy. I slowly caressed her breasts, cupped them and tweaked her nipples. She smiled sweetly and leaned forward and put a nipple in my mouth.

"You still like them? Now when you have seen them in full and touched them. It makes me so happy," she purred. "I really like your cock. It's so much more than the office rumor says. It's not only long but also very thick, it stretches me real wide. And as you said I could accommodate it without pain. I love it."

She let her breasts fondle my face before she bent down and kissed me. She dismounted and went to the adjoining restroom.

I must have dozed off because it felt like she was back immediately, straddling my chest. The cloak was swept around my head making it very dark. I felt a wet pussy press against my mouth and startled. This was not Ylva's pussy but still familiar to me.

"That was quite a performance. Made me horny again. Will you help me get rid of that, please?" I heard Anne say. She opened the cloak to look at me. She smiled. "Please?"

"How long have you been here," I wanted to know but to soften the question I gave her pussy a good lick. She grunted of pleasure.

"Oh, since you first entered Ylva. I was also curious to know the truth behind the office rumor. I have also felt your cock when dancing. And Ylva was right. It's impressive. To bad I can't test it in action to night. I promised Ylva that she could have your load. You can't do it twice in a row, can you? But your mouth and tongue isn't bad either. Please lick me."

"Sorry. I can't do it twice any more. But of course I will serve you the best I can. Like this?" I said and started to lick her pussy.

"Oh, yes. Yes, like that, yes. I like it. Go on." She started to moan. Soon her orgasms started and I lost count. She came and screamed and came again.

Suddenly I felt hands on my cock. A warm rug washed me before the cock was sucked into a hot mouth. Ylva was back and tried to get me hard again. But although I had two lovely women working on me it was too soon. Ylva realized it and gave up.

I did my best giving Anne what she wanted. From the sounds she seemed to enjoy immensely. She writhed and changed position from sitting on my chest to standing on all fours to alter the way I could attack her pussy. She moaned all the time and with regular intervals she screamed and her body shook when she came.

Suddenly she sat down on my chest and opened the cloak. She looked down at me and smiled happily.

"Now I want a real great finale," she said. "Please give it to me."

She flung the cloak back so I could see what I was doing. She sat on her knees and leaned back supporting herself on her arms. She moved her pussy close to my mouth. She shivered when I flicked her clit. I grabbed her hips and started out slow with long licks through her slit. She moved her ass up and down and pressed against my mouth. I grabbed her ass to control her movements when she started to get wild and buck against my face. I stroked over her stretched belly and found her clit. She bucked wildly and her moans were interleaved with shrieks that got more and more frequent and reached higher tunes. Suddenly she tensed, only her ass and pussy moved in small rapid movements against my mouth and tongue and she cried out. Her body trembled when the orgasm rippled through her body.

Slowly she relaxed and sat down on my chest. She laughed a relieved, happy laugh.

"Yes," she sighed delighted. "Yes, that felt tremendous, just what I needed. Oh my goodness how good it feels."

"Well, from the way you sounded it must have been to your liking and it really was lovely to watch," Ylva said laughingly coming into my view, her coat flung back showing her naked body with her marvelous breasts jutting out. She knelt close beside us.

Idly I caressed their lower bellies and breasts and felt relaxed. It was lovely to be with these two caring women.

"What about a bite and a beer," I suggested a while later, not wanting the evening to end.

We went to our regular water hole and had a very nice and relaxed evening together.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers