Naughty Little Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers

"My wet princess. If only you knew."

I smiled. He undid my hands and I stretched out on the bed, back arched. I backed up against his erection and loved feeling my sensitive clit against the rough material of his jeans. I moved back and forth slowly. I didn't dare turn to look at him, as I was worried he'd be mad at me. In the back of my mind I knew that he wouldn't let me do this for long. I was right.

The first hit hurt a lot. The flat of his hand spanked my right ass cheek and the room was filled with the sound of skin against skin. Before I had a chance to react he did it again. It hurt a lot and I bite my lip to hold back my tears.

"You are a naughty little princess and need to be hurt."

I shifted away as he said that but I was too slow. His large hands grabbed my wrists and tied them tight to the headboard. He slid my legs together and straddled them, pressing his body against mine. I was trapped.

He spanked me again on the left cheek. It felt like burning embers on my skin and suddenly he was going harder and faster. I pulled on the ties and felt the circulation leaving my hands. I didn't care. I needed to get away.

"It hurts," I gasped. I felt silly telling him that because there was no way he could know it didn't hurt.

Suddenly I was full of him. I hadn't even heard him unzip his jeans or pull out his cock. He slid into me hard and fast and my pussy barely had time to adjust. He was thick, very thick and long enough to hit the sensitive part of the back of my pussy. I couldn't even make a sound. My mind was racing and no words came out when I tried to speak.

Harder and harder he fucked me. Each thrust he'd spank and then pinch me. I felt so used but at the same time so loved. I wanted to reach down and play with his balls. I wanted to kiss him. I wanted so much but I had given up all control and he was showing me that I was his.

"You're on the pill," he hissed. It was more of a statement then a question and at that moment I couldn't even think. I wanted his cum deep inside me. I didn't care that I wasn't on the pill, I didn't care that really this was a first date. My body was on fire and I didn't know how much more I could handle.

"Yes." I blurted out.

He wrapped his hand around my tangled hand and yanked hard. His other hand kept spanking me and suddenly he pushed me over the edge again. My orgasm was so intense as my pussy contracted around his cock. This balance of pain and pleasure was overwhelming and my knees could no longer hold me up. I collapsed, feeling the puddle of juices under me.

"Fuck!" he hissed, exploding waves and waves of cum inside me. He tightened his grip on my hair and slid his hand from my ass to my hip to hold me up. My sensitive pussy needed a break but he didn't let that happen. He reached over and untied me but then pressed his muscular chest against mine. Turning he wrapped his arms around me tight as we lay sideways. His breathing was just as hard and fast as mine. His top leg wrapped around mine and he squeezed me so tight I whimpered.

I hugged him by wrapping one arm around his neck while the other held his hip. There was a thin red line around my wrist and I knew it was going to turn into a light purple bruise. His cock began to soften inside me but he did not pull out. His teeth found the back of my neck and bit hard.

"You're mine."

I could only close my eyes and try to recover. I had done something I had never even thought about before. I had had two intense orgasms and was ashamed that spanking was such a turn on. My mind was racing with the events of the last hour and my inner princess was smirking. I had finally given up on being the independent assertive woman. I had become... submissive.

We lay like that for a little while until he loosened his grip on me. I turned to face him and saw the same sexy eyes that had made me want to talk to him years ago in the library. He was back to being the sweet university student and that gave me courage to ask the burning question that was in my head.

"Why did we need to do it this way baby?" I was playing with his hair as my eyes glanced back and forth from my wrists to his eyes. He saw what I was doing but didn't comment.

"Long story."

He left it at that. I pouted. He was so protective of me, holding me so close as we lay in the glow of intimacy. At the same time I wanted to know why we had to 'fuck' and not just 'make love.'

"It's only eight. We have time Stephen." I turned his face to look at me and was thankful that he wasn't mad.

"Don't run away. I have a dark side and it's fucking scary."

My hands continued rubbing his scalp and then moved down to his ears. I didn't say anything but his hurried breathing slowed down and I knew I was relaxing him.

"Continue." I was being demanding and from what he had said earlier I was expecting him to tie me up and spank me for these questions. He didn't though which made me very confused. The arrogant side of me was pestering him.

"My dad is very controlling. He decides everything for me. I got in a lot of trouble when I failed that exam. I failed it because I hate engineering. I want to go into business agriculture. I want to figure out how to help those in third world countries handle their food shortages. It's a passion for me but I can't do anything until I get an engineering job."

"I'm sorry." I wanted to say more but I couldn't. I didn't really understand his problem. My parents had let me take whatever I wanted in university. I had barely passed but at least I had a university degree. I had a good job and my parents never bothered me. His concerns were so foreign to me all I could do was kiss him softly.

"This is the only part of my life that I can control. I didn't have to wait until I graduated to see you. I was testing you."

His hands gripped me tightly and I knew he was worried I was going to bolt. I shifted so that I was lying on top of him, our noses so close.

"I figured. I'm pissed off but thankfully you know how to make me orgasm."

My inner princess was grinning as I waited for his reaction.

"This is only the beginning. You will always be restrained. I will punish you. You might think you have control but it won't be the case. Can you handle that?"

My mind processed everything he was saying. I wanted him so badly that all I could do was nod. I did want him, control issues included.

"Good my princess. Let's go eat."

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers
12