Naughty Married Filipino Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like I said we were in a position that no one could see us, it looked like we were just having a nice quiet conversation. So I figured what the heck, I was hot and wet already so I spread my legs for him, and he started humping me with the dildo and it went on sliding in and out of my pussy. When he turned on the switch, I gave a somewhat loud moan when it started to vibrate (Naku poooooo!!! I’m getting wet again just by telling you this). You have to picture this. We are in a bar with other people in it and my naughty husband is fucking me with a dildo. I must say I got very aroused and even moaned a few times, which had some of the guys look our way. But they never saw or knew what was going on.

The double excitement of getting fucked with a dildo and being caught by people is making my pussy vibrate with ecstasy, and this hubby of mine is even teasing me more by removing the dildo for about 3 seconds before inserting it back again, and this act is killing me. Then in a few seconds, I was silently writhing in pleasure when I exploded a terrific orgasm and it made me lean on my hubby’s shoulders. Nanlata ako! (I was weakened!)

We have done this a few more times since Teddy Boy initiated that, but we are always very careful. We always look for a place that has the bar against a wall. It must be almost empty and the people who are there are not paying much attention to us. It does get a little exciting when the waiter comes over to see if we want something or just want to have a glimpse on me especially if parts of my 36C boobs are visible. And if I am wearing a see-thru blouse and with the expected excitement, my nipples are protruding and you can expect that guys would always go near us and do their ordering in there and pretend to talk on just about anything while they always glance in our direction.

Once we had a very scary night. Eto, maganda ito (This one is nice). We were in a very quiet bar one night and while enjoying our Jose Cuervo Tequila shots and about to take the fourth shot, out came a bigger ribbed dildo from his jacket and Teddy Boy positioned it and pushed it inside my pussy and there it was, slowly moving in and out. We were just talking and Teddy Boy was teasing me with the dildo and I was loving it. The ambience was great. The music, the subdued lights and the effects of the drinks. When all of a sudden the side door opened and about ten people (about six girls and four guys) came in and all sat around the bar and the tables. As it turns out and hearing them talk, giggle and tease each other, this bar was a meeting place for them following a party somewhere. This bar that seemed so quiet and empty was now no longer noisy and half-empty. But the problem was that they came in so fast that I still had a dildo up my pussy (My God!!! Ano ba ito?). We had no time to remove it, but just pull my skirt closed. We had no idea how I was going to get the dildo out and how we could leave the bar. The dildo was too big for me to try and walk out with it still in me. I was very scared; I had no idea what to do. By now two young men sitting around us started talking to Teddy Boy as they recognized him from past nights or somewhere, and worse, started to realize that they could see my boobs and nipples thru my blouse. So now I was becoming the center of attention. Talk about mixed feelings! I was scared to hell because I was caught in a bar with a dildo up my pussy and my tits and nipples showing, and I was aroused as hell at the same time. I was very surprised I did not lose my composure. Meanwhile, my Teddy Boy was calm as could be, but that bastard never seems to lose control. I was trying to whisper to him to find out what to do. Teddy Boy finally said to relax and we would be okay. Haaaayyy, Nakuuuuu!!! Well he was right. A few hip hop music started up in the place and in a little while, the men sitting around us were called by their women companions for a dance. They would still come and sit by us when they were not dancing because they still wanted to look at my tits. But in a little bit the music changed to a techno one and this had them all up and dancing, shouting and gyrating to the sounds. As soon as this happened, Teddy Boy reached under my skirt then grabbed the dildo and being the clown he is, gave me a few quick strokes with it before he took it out and put it away. We stayed for about another hour talking with a few of the men then left. I just about raped Teddy Boy when we got home. We laugh about it now, but for a while it was a very scary situation talaga.

We do not swing or swap partners or anything such as that. And to read here why we have done it would be hard to believe that I am basically a shy person. But I do get excited doing the showing off that we do. Sometimes, I do my exhibitionism in shoe stores especially if the one who attends to me is a good-looking salesman. I wear see-thru blouses or sexy blouses in bars, while on summer nights such this time, I have thoughts of walking nude on the beach at night or if I feel like chickening out, we just take a walk late at night and wear something very revealing, or if we are both aroused, we look for a secluded area in the beach and fuck each other’s brain out. We sometimes watch movies in a theater, Teddy Boy would whisper to me when I go to the women’s room to come back without my bra on. While watching the movie, he fondles my breasts and that turns me on and when we get home, you can surely expect lots of moaning from me.

But there was one incident which greatly shocked but highly satisfied me. You see, Teddy Boy had claimed before that all guys would love to watch a “toro” (sounds like a “bull” but actually, it is a sexual act done by couples in front of people and get paid for that) and it being physically foreign to me and other women, I easily forgot it but not until my forty-first birthday came along.

On this occasion, we rented a room for two days at the posh Mandarin Oriental Hotel at Makati City. The first night after dinner, we went out to a bar and had some drinks but nothing spectacular happened and just fucked for one session. The second night which was my birthday, following a loose schedule of shopping at the Galleria, I had a satisfying massage and two-hour swimming session at the pool. Then by nightfall, Teddy Boy treated me to a dinner buffet of grilled seafood, pork spareribs and veggie salad at a Makati Avenue resto. After which, we went up to our room and he ordered drinks for me, my fave piñacoladas and weng-weng, while he brought out a bottle of Jose Cuervo Tequila which he had brought earlier. We talked about anything and when the topic went down to sex and the spirit of my drinks was giving me the sexual signals, down I went also to his stiffening cock and started fondling it.

Then while already naked but had our top shirts on, our five-second sexual tease came into play – me sucking him off for 5 only seconds and pulls off and me being given a five-second pussy licking and then a 5-second penetration (which had then increased to ten seconds after the third round). Fired with increasing and unstoppable excitement, the activity was cut short when suddenly a knock on the door was made. We quickly dressed up- me in spandex shorts and tank top and him in my shorts and colored undershirt.

When I opened the door as Teddy Boy went inside the bathroom, I was greeted by a good-looking and smartly-dressed guy with an equally beautiful and sexy girl, and he asked for Teddy Boy. When hubby met them, he smiled and invited them over. Still feeling sexually dizzy because of this sudden lull, I stood my ground and they were introduced as Bryan and her girlfriend, Celine. Both looked great in their outfits and I can see they were into regular workouts since they had flat abs which Celine proudly showed in her midriff blouse and hipster jeans. Teddy Boy gave them drinks and told me that they were here with us because it was my birthday and they will entertain me. Entertain my ass!! Ano ito? I thought that why would I want to be entertained when I was already entertained with our game which was earlier cut off? Besides, what kind of entertainment? The innocence in me crept to my thoughts and asked myself – are they going to dance for me, or perform a stand up comedy act? That would be indeed silly, right?

Bryan was about 5-foot 10 while Celine was about 5’3-1/2”. Both young and I guess in their mid-twenties, they were really a looker in their own right. Celine had good breast size, wide round hips and a sexy-looking ass. Bryan too had a terrific ass which is uncommon to most males and I admit that that ass turns me on. While Teddy and the couple were talking, I looked up at Bryan and his eyes were glancing at my shapely legs and unknowingly, my pussy mound was protruding because when we hurriedly dressed up, I forgot to put back on my panty and there was my wet pussy, glistening before the eyes of the couple. But I immediately repositioned myself and accepted Teddy Boys’ offer for me to have a tequila shot. I was also amazed on how fast the couple had gulped down the smaller bottle of tequila given by Teddy Boy. While Teddy Boy was talking to me, I was surprised to observe that he shifted the position of his chair in front of the bed and motioned to me to exchange chairs. Now, I’m the one seated very near the wide matrimonial bed while the couple was seated at the right side edge of the bed.

Then suddenly, Teddy Boy stood up and changed the tempo of the music, went near me and kissed me on my lips and before I could ask him, Bryan stood up and removed his shirt and out came his well-developed chest and sexy abs. Taking his cue, Celine then removed her blouse and then her skirt which showed more of her shapely legs. By now, it was very clear to me that this couple was here to really entertain me – the “toro” way. In their underwear, Bryan looked good in his Youngwear cotton briefs while Celine was very sexy in her black bikini panties which complemented her not so fair complexion. Bryan moved to Celine’s back and started to lift her shoulder-length hair and kissed her neck, whereas Celine was in front of us in her bra and panties looking straight to Teddy Boy and then, her eyes were on me. It was a sexy scene and knowing that this would be a good show, I looked at Teddy Boy and seeing him smile while holding my hand, I focused my sight again to this couple. Celine then turned around and french-kissed Bryan and while their tongues were busy with each other, Bryan put his hand inside of Celine’s panties and slide them down. What a lovely scene that was and my heart was heavily pounding.

Then, Bryan made Celine sit down on the edge of the bed and gently spread Celine’s legs and started kissing her ankles and up to her belly and finally back to her lips. Bryan was just kneeling in front of Celine. He made her turn around again and kissed slowly her back and down to her ass and thighs. Celine was moaning and made a louder moan when Bryan got down on her pussy and licking, sucking and really eating her. My pussy was already sopping wet but I could not do anything but watch the scenario. The bulge on Bryan’s briefs was getting out of hand also as it created a large tent (but just the reverse way as his ass was clearly visible) and while he was fondling it, his left hand was pinching Celine’s right nipples. The foreplay they were performing was really great as they were successful in making me squeeze my hubby’s now stiffening cock.

Bryan then made Celine move higher and she got a pillow for her ass and Bryan positioned himself for the kill. I thought so but it was not. She sat again and reached for Bryan’s almost 7-1/2” long and thick (talaga!) cock that was so engorged and dripping with his pre-cum. Celine slowly put it in her mouth and then licked and sucked his cock (Grabe this girl! She deepthroated him. Kaya nya!) until Bryan began limping but he was not yet coming (he has to for otherwise, the show would be over). He then mounted Celine and penetrated her now juicy and wet pussy. Where I sat, I could see his cock pounding in and out of Celine’s filled pussy and by the way she moans, it really showed the kind of pleasure she was into. Bryan made her moved side wards and fucked her that way. Next, Celine mounted him while facing us and hay, naku!! what a great scene again and by now again, I thought I was already having an orgasm. Celine then turned around without pulling out Bryan’s cock and began pounding him again. I was truly amazed on Bryan’s control of not exploding his orgasm and Celine’s energy of fucking him.

To my surprise, Teddy Boy had crept next to me and started licking my crotch with my shorts on and since I was already superbly aroused, I immediately undressed and spread my legs wide to Teddy Boy and he ate me endlessly. Haaayyyy!! Here I was spreading my pussy and getting eaten while over the bed and right before my eyes, I am watching a couple having great sex. I can’t control myself as my thigh and pelvic muscles started to tightened and then . . . . . banggggggg!! Another banggggggg!!!! I can’t believe it – I exploded twice in a row and that was really great! My first time really and while I was still shivering, Teddy Boy mounted me and banged his cock inside of me and in a matter of few minutes, I came again and again. Wowwww!!! I never thought that the sensation of cumming while watching persons fucked in front of me had sent multiple shivers in my spine and pussy. Great talaga!!!!! Ang galingggggg!!!! Shitttttttt!!!

Bryan and Celine had also rested and both were smiling as they were surprised also to see that the ones watching them were also into sex and it gave them the opportunity to watch other couple having sex. Well, they claimed that it was always them getting watched and this time, while doing sex, they got to see for themselves and experienced the joys of watching others too.

Well, when it was time to go, they dressed up and Teddy Boy gave Bryan their money which he told me later was P 4,500.00 per “toro” session. I don’t know if both accept “other” kinds of sessions. Nonetheless, they gave me a hug and while Bryan was embracing me, I could feel his bulge as his cock pressed hard on my tummy. Celine gave Teddy Boy their cellular phone numbers for purposes of future dealings and gave him a smack on his lips. When they left, I looked straight at Teddy Boy with a dagger look and got near him. While he expected me to question his act of not telling but surprising me instead, I grabbed his cock and led him to the bed and raped him. The day after, he did not complain on why I was so sexually wild and extra energetic in sex. Of course, he loved it.

Well, that was somewhat a close case of becoming swingers but we believe that we can still enjoy sex with each other’s company and so long as lines are not crossed, we can say to others that sex is really great and just have the right partner who understands you and sex greatly. I’m sorry also for not narrating this story without the dialogues because I couldn’t recollect the exact statements and conversations and the like. So, my dear Pinoy readers, enjoy ba? Wait for my other stories, okay? I’m sure you’ll enjoy another set of sexy tales which will be contributed soonest. As you know, my hubby is really Wowwww!! And he has lots of sexual gimmicks – talagang gimikero!!!

Love, Inez The Wife

THE END

12