Naughty Moms' Club

Story Info
Moms playing away are exploited by their sons.
11.3k words
4.55
216.3k
253
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,076 Followers

"They say it's not the end," said Sylvia, explaining to the rest of the women in the room, "but we need to start using blindfolds."

All the women in the room groaned in unison. They had thought they had found the perfect sexual amusement, but now it had all gone wrong.

It had all started a year ago. Three of the local wives, Sylvia, Maria and Ingrid, who had sons in the same class, used to meet up for coffee, and all agreed that their lives were boring. The three of them had married young to three lawyers who all worked for the same firm. The three men were away on business trips a lot and although they gave their wives a reasonable allowance, they kept an eye on what they spent. Being lawyers, they had all ensured that their wives would be penniless if they ever divorced, so extra marital affairs for the women were not on the cards. This would not have mattered if their husbands had not been so boring. Their social lives were boring; their sex lives were boring and overall there was no spice in their lives. It had been put forward timidly when one of the women first suggested that they should arrange an evening out watching the Handsome Broncos. The Broncos were a male performing group, stripping in time to raunchy music. They knew their husbands would not like them going, but felt they could watch the show without being seen.

The women were all nervous as they went in the theatre, but by the end of the show they all agreed that they had enjoyed themselves enormously. The women in fact had loved it. So much so, that a month later they were going again, but this time instead of sitting quietly in their seats they had joined in the raucous shouting and even trying to grab a handful of male flesh as the guys danced around them.

The next step was a private show in a local hotel room. The three moms had now been joined by two other women; a thirty-year old wannabe model called Patsy and by Vera, who was a pretty forty-year old divorcee who told the others that she hadn't sex for three years.

Although the room was large, with the increase in women members of the group to five, there was only a small square for the three guys to perform. The women didn't help. They were crowding in on the three men and soon were in competition with each other to rip off the guys' G-strings. The guys, knowing they were at a private party and seeing all the women were attractive, began enjoying themselves. Things were getting very interesting, with Sylvia starting to give a handsome black guy a handjob, when the troupe's manager, who was a steely hard-looking woman, came in and called a halt

That evening gave all the women pause for thought. It made them realize that, not only did they want to enjoy seeing naked men, they all wanted the real thing. They could just have had an affair with a man, but they were concerned that that kind of relationship could get too serious. The moms in particular were nervous that being caught out by their husbands could mean a financially disastrous divorce.

After a while they all met up again in Vera's house. Vera lived on her own. Her son had gone to live with his father. She'd had a brother, Simon, five years younger, living with her but had thrown him out as he was a idler, never washing and seeming to spend all of his time trying to catch her undressed.

Vera looked around the room at the three moms, Ingrid, Maria and Sylvia.

Ingrid, who was thirty eight, had light Nordic hair, which was why she was named as she was. She was also tall at five feet ten and slim. Her long shapely legs, kept in shaped definition by her cycling, seemed to go on for ever, topped by an ass that was muscularly round. Her lips were succulently shaped, a little like Scarlett Johansson, but even more luscious. She was a blonde Scandinavian lovely.

Unusually, her eighteen-year old son, Willy, was only five feet four inches. This was four inches taller than his dad, but Ian was always bitterly disappointed that a rogue gene meant he was never going to be as tall as his mom. People referred to him as Little Willy.

Son and mom did not get on. Ingrid told Vera that Willy was always staring with lust at her long legs and tight ass, trying to get a glimpse of her thighs. Vera knew Willy was fed up because his mom was always getting at him.

Maria, with her dark Latino looks, was another beauty. The same age as Ingrid, her body was more voluptuous. Vera had heard that Maria's eighteen-year old son, Mike, had been heard describing Maria's breasts as looking a good handful, but Vera knew that it was Maria's ass which was the talk of the boys at school. Vera felt it was too big with its shelf at the top and those big round soccer ball buttocks, but she noticed that men's eyes followed Maria's ass wherever she went and Maria's son, Mike, seemed to be constantly staring at it. Mike, who was more fair skinned, like his father, loved his mom's Spanish sexuality.

Although Maria was voluptuous, it was the beautiful Sylvia who had the most incredible body. Her breasts protruded like huge honeydew melons. Although she was thirty nine, there was no droop in her tits. Maria had commented that when Sylvia walked round a corner, you saw her big tits before you saw her face. She kept her waist slim by constant exercise, as all the women did. Her butt, although not a match for Maria's, was big, round and firm.

Sylvia seemed to have even more problems with her eighteen-year old son, Sam, than the other moms. She'd caught him twice going through her underwear drawer and even caught him once jacking off to an old photo of Sylvia in a bikini. Sam's father had just laughed it off, but Sylvia couldn't wait for Sam to go to college.

Vera sighed. Eighteen-year old schoolboys seemed to be problematic for all the moms. It was only Patsy, the wannabe model who didn't have a son to complain about.

As the women settled down with their cups of coffee, Vera tried to open a discussion, but was interrupted by Sylvia, not an uncommon occurrence. Sylvia announced to the group that she had a proposal. She had a contact at the local football team training ground. The boys who trained at the ground were the fittest men around and, said Sylvia looking round the group, "the sexiest." Her contact, she continued, had found a number of young male athletes who would be willing, for a fee, to pleasure a female, whatever her age.

As she added the last words, she looked round at the other moms and Vera. All the women stared at her, their mouths open.

Sylvia continued in a business-like manner. "We're not talking affairs here. This would be a one session fling. The risk of any of us being caught would be negligible. The only issue is where we can meet up. It shouldn't be anywhere near here. Now where --"

"That's not a problem."

Vera had caught everyone by surprise with her interruption.

Vera continued with calm, "I own a small hotel, twenty rooms, just by the main highway. It formed part of my divorce settlement."

"So," continued Sylvia in a brisk voice, "we just need our first volunteer."

The room went quiet for about a minute before Patsy spoke up.

"I'll give it a try."

Vera was not surprised by Patsy stepping forward. It had always seemed to Vera that Patsy had a lot more experience with men than the rest of them, particularly with the predatory producers in the modelling profession.

Eventually, with Vera setting up the hotel room, the appointment was booked for the next Saturday afternoon, with them all arranging to meet at Vera's place again on the following Monday to hear how it went.

Vera spent Saturday trying to read a book to no avail, wondering what was happening in her hotel. On the Monday, when they all met up, there was expectancy in the air. Patsy was the last to arrive and was just smiling quietly to herself as she waited for everyone to sit down to hear her tale.

Patsy commenced, "Well first," she said smiling broadly, "my gorgeous man was Peter Pannet."

Patsy waited a second for the other women to gasp appreciatively. Peter Pannet was known to all of them as a star quarterback. In fact he was in the press recently when his engagement was announced.

Patsy had obviously been planning how to tell the story to maximum effect. "And yes, he is as beautiful stripped as he is in his football gear."

She waited for the excitement to subside.

"However, we didn't just get straight down to it. He told me that the guys in the team could basically have any woman they fancied, but what they especially liked was some roleplay."

The other women in the room were all looking uncertainly at this. Their expressions a bit puzzled.

Patsy hastened to explain. "He didn't want anything that kinky, like being chained up or anything. He just told me that a lot of the guys were a long way from home and missed their families, especially their mothers and sisters. Most of the guys had a thing about their mothers but Peter was one of those who really missed his older sister. I don't think anything had gone on sexually between him and his sister but evidently he would have liked it to."

Patsy carried on matter-of-factly. "I said Ok, I'm happy tp play your sister."

Patsy added, "In fact I'd have played his great grandmother, as long as I was able to fuck him."

The other women nodded in agreement.

"He was very much a gentleman. He said he liked my bra, especially the way he could unclip it at the front and have easy access to my breasts. He also complimented me on my cock sucking."

She paused and smiled at this point as she added, "And, yes girls, I did swallow."

"After that the fucking was so good that I forgot all about the roleplay. That is until I got on top."

The other women groaned at the thought of impaling themselves on young Peter Pannet's erection.

Patsy smiled at their envious murmurs. "Of course, we'd both cum once already with him really fucking me deep."

The women all groaned again.

"As I was straddling him I remembered who I was supposed to be, so I got into the role and asked him if he was enjoying being fucked by his big sister. The effect was amazing. I could feel his cock getting even bigger inside me. So now I really got into it saying 'keep still little brother while I ride you hard'. He was moaning loudly now and I knew I'd got him where I wanted as I fucked him mercilessly."

All the women were breathing heavily now. Most were squeezing their legs together and Sylvia and Maria had unashamedly started rubbing their crotches, eyes closed, lost in the fantasy of fucking the young football star.

"When he came this time, he was screaming in his orgasm. I could feel his hot cum shooting up inside me. As we lay there afterwards, he told me it was his most incredible sex ever."

The women all felt like applauding. Their dream had become a reality. Unfortunately it was two days later when it all went wrong. Patsy had enjoyed telling her story so much that she repeated it a number of times to women outside the group. One of these women had a friend at the local paper and the story made the headlines, quickly followed by the news of the breakup of Peter Pannet's engagement.

It was two weeks later that they all met again at Vera's. Sylvia had been in touch with her contact at the training ground.

"They say it's not the end," said Sylvia, explaining to the rest of the women in the room, "but we need to start using blindfolds."

All the women in the room groaned in unison. They had thought they had found the perfect sexual amusement, but now it had all gone wrong.

Sylvia was continuing, "And we have to have ear plugs."

This was followed by another universal groan.

"However, the good news is that their keen to continue. Apparently, before the news hit the headlines, Peter Pannet had described his experience to his team mates and they all want to try it. The only issue is that they don't want to risk being recognized, hence the need for us all to wear the blindfold and ear plugs."

Vera was the first to comment. "Well you've made a complete mess of this Sylvia. Still I suppose I'll have to give it a try."

Sylvia, who had been peeved by the criticism, said, "You? Why should you be next?"

"Because it's my hotel we're using," replied Vera sharply.

All the women felt annoyed at Vera having been so insistent on being next, but nobody said anything. They were all used to Vera insisting on getting her own way at the expense of everybody else. The word 'bitch' was used frequently by the rest of the group to describe Vera.

"Right," said Sylvia, "I'll get in touch with my contact and see what I can do."

But Sylvia didn't phone her contact straight away but thought about it for a bit. She tried to think how she could have her revenge on Vera without Vera knowing it. After all they would continue to need Vera's hotel. Then she remembered Vera's brother, Simon, and picked up the phone to arrange a meeting.

Sylvia was shocked when Simon walked into the diner to sit opposite her. She'd expected him to be untidy but he looked really rough and, with his smell of body odor, she'd been relieved that he hadn't tried to sit next to her. Simon, when he wasn't staring at her breasts, listened with increasing delight to Sylvia's proposal.

Simon had always lusted after his attractive older sister. Even now she was forty, her tits were a good size, her waist slim and her ass nicely rounded. From the rear he thought you could believe she was a woman in her early twenties. Even from the front her face was still pretty although with maybe a few hard lines as a result of her fractious divorce.

Sylvia repeated her instructions again, trying not to look at the nicotine stains on his fingers, "So you're clear. You must not make a sound. Although she'll be wearing earplugs, she could still hear something. She'll think she's in roleplay and may talk to you, but don't, whatever you do, answer her back."

Simon solemnly placed his hand over his heart, "Got it" he said.

Two days later, Sylvia was talking to Vera. "It's all arranged for Saturday. The footballer concerned has an appointment in the evening, so to ensure there is enough time for you, he will be coming to you straight from training, so he'll have a smell of manly sweat to get you going."

Sylvia laughed at her own amusing way of putting it and carried on. "Now you'll remember what Patsy told us about the lads missing their families and wanting a bit of roleplay. Well this young man would like you to pretend to be his older sister."

Vera frowned, "Won't I be a bit old for that? I'll be nearer his mother's age"

Sylvia laughed again, "Good Lord no, just remember it's all pretend. He's seen a photo of you and can't wait."

Vera felt nervous as Saturday approached. She hadn't been with a man for three years, let alone a young man. She wondered what he would expect. Patsy had told them how she'd swallowed her guy's cum. Vera had never done that before and was certainly not going to start now. She shaved off her pubic hair, feeling she looked more sexy and younger. Then she went shopping and bought new underwear. She imagined the young man would probably imagine his sister in thigh high stockings. She bought a pair of pink see through panties, with a bra to match, remembering Patsy saying Peter Pannet liked to be able to unclip the bra at the front. Finally she treated herself to some expensive perfume and then at the last minute, a pair of stiletto heels.

When Saturday arrived she was lying on the bed of the hotel room in her underwear waiting. She'd picked the room herself. After all she did own the place. Sylvia asked her for access to the room in advance and when Vera arrived she could see lit candles creating a romantic setting and began to think that she had been a bit hard on Sylvia when the group had last met.

There was a gentle knock on the door and Sylvia entered carrying a blindfold and a box of earplugs.

As she watched Vera putting the blindfold on, she said, "As soon as I leave this room, he will be coming in. Because I had to make the arrangements I know who it is, but nobody else does. I can assure you he's a very handsome young man. Enjoy!"

Vera had got the earplugs inserted as Sylvia left the room. Almost immediately she felt a draught as her door was opened and her young man stepped inside. Except it wasn't a young man.

Simon was staring excitedly at his older sister lying on the bed waiting for him. He could see, through her flimsy panties, that she had shaved her pubic hair. He hadn't had sex with a woman for four years and his hands were shaking as he quickly stripped off and approached the bed, his boner swaying in front of him. He remembered his feeling of excitement when he got on the bed with his first prostitute, but it was nothing compared with this. He looked in amazement at the stiletto heels and thought that he couldn't believe she could walk in them, which in fact she couldn't.

She jumped as he laid a soft hand on her leg and started sliding it slowly up until his hand was resting on the bare flesh of her thigh. She thought his hand would continue to her panties, which she felt would have been premature, although she was looking forward to that later on. In fact his hand continued up her body, lightly moving over her chest until it reached her neck.

She was already smelling Simon's body odor. Although at first she was offput, she started imagining the hard muscles that had striven on the training ground to produce that perspiration. It was while she was thinking these thoughts that Simon leaned over and began kissing her. She opened her mouth willingly to accept the young man's tongue, but noticed quite quickly the taste of whiskey. She immediately thought that to have a sip after training must be a football tradition and quickly forgot about it in the sensual wrestling of their tongues.

Although Simon loved his first French kiss with his sister, he wanted more quickly. Swinging his leg over her he sat on her chest and began pushing his cock towards her face.

Vera froze. She swallowed hard. So this was it. The last time she had performed fellatio was on her honeymoon twenty years before. She hadn't enjoyed it then and had never attempted it again. But, she said to herself, how many women have the chance to get a footballer's cock in their mouth. With that, she pushed her head forward to meet his member and sucked strongly on his meaty head.

Simon groaned in appreciation. Vera caught the sound of something but, before she could think what it was, was startled by the strong taste of Simon's cock. He had washed it that morning, but it still retained a certain tanginess. After hesitating briefly, Vera sucked strongly on it again and found that the taste grew on her. Simon had now moved forward completely and was determinedly pushing his knob end in and out of her pursed lips.

Vera now remembered her role play. She felt silly doing it but she had to give it a go, although she felt her age would make it unrealistic.

Lifting both her hands to his cock, she pulled it out of her mouth and started licking the end saying, "Is this what you want your big sister to do?"

Simon couldn't help a loud groan at that.

Vera feeling his cock swelling even more in her fingers and realizing to her surprise that her words were actually effective added, "Has my little brother been fantasizing about me sucking his cock? Go on baby brother fuck my mouth!"

Simon was now crying out as he pulled her hands away and grabbed her hair, fucking his cock down her throat as forcefully as he could.

He was recalling all those times that Vera had made life hard for him and laughed now as he shouted, "Take that you fucking bitch sister."

Vera could hear he was shouting but couldn't make it out. She assumed that it was a shout of ecstasy. So, as the mushroom head came out of her throat into her mouth, she sucked on it avidly before it slid back down her throat. She grasped his butt, pulling him towards her then, realizing that he was about to cum, tried to pull him out of her mouth, but Simon would have none of it.

sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,076 Followers