Naughty Naomi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toocold
toocold
370 Followers

"Well, I don't want it to be the last. When we first got together I just wanted to spank you and cane you," she smiled as Naomi snuggled in next to her, "but watching you wet yourself in my office every other night has opened my eyes to other kinks, and seeing you poo your panties and then...what I did..."

"You mean when you pissed on me?"

"Yes, that, well -- it was just very exciting."

"It was for me too. I used to just like the feeling of being desperate, but more and more I like the idea of going in my knickers. And you peeing on me was so dirty -- I loved it!"

The two hugged closer, falling into silence and falling into the arms of sleep.

Several hours later, Naomi awoke. The clock told her it was just past midnight -- they'd fallen asleep early, exhausted by passion, and had left the lamps on in the bedroom. Christina looked beautiful as she slept, one hand shielding her face from the light, heavy breasts facing Naomi as the redhead lay on her right side. The young brunette had been awoken by her bladder, and began to slowly shift so that she could get out of bed when a typically naughty thought crossed her mind -- why get up? Christina had admitted she had become a fan of Naomi's toilet habits, and, after all, she'd peed on Naomi earlier today...

Settling back down, she snuggled against Christina who stirred briefly but remained asleep. Their breasts were touching, Naomi's nipples stiffening as she considered what she was about to do -- not through desperation, but through dirty desire. Relaxing, she started to pee. The warm urine bubbled from her naked pussy, running over her left inner thigh and over her bottom to soak the sheet and mattress and form a puddle around her in the indentation made by her body. She'd had a couple of glasses of wine whilst cleaning up earlier, and there was a lot of pee. The pool and the wet patch on the bedding spread down to her knees and up to her breasts, and as she was laying right by Christina, flooded around her too. Naomi waited until the last of her wee had hissed out of her, luxuriated briefly in the filthy feeling of lying in a bed full of her own piss, then snuggled in close to Christina and began to kiss her and stroke her boobs.

Christina awoke slowly, the sleep-fog lifting as she felt and responded to Naomi's kisses on her lips and hands stroking and pinching her nipples. Then she realised she was wet, and came fully awoke, sitting upright suddenly. "What the fuck?" she exclaimed, but Naomi simply looked up with her big, blue eyes, teasing her lower lip coquettishly with an index finger. "You...you pissed in my bed? The sheets are soaked and the mattress will be stained! When it dries, my room will smell of pee!" Christina had to admit that this last statement made her pussy twinge.

"I needed to go..." Naomi said in a little-girl voice, pouting.

"Go! I'll tell you where you're going -- you're going to get a spanking!" Christina grabbed Naomi's hip and rolled her face down into the sodden bedding. "Lift up!" she commanded, and Naomi lifted her bottom, balancing on her knees with her big boobs pushed into the pool of piss. Instinctively, Christina scooped her right hand into the pool, dripping and smearing a handful of pee over Naomi's bottom, which was still sore from the spanking she'd taken earlier -- not that Christina intended to let that impact on the punishment Naomi's latest disgraceful behaviour warranted.

The busty redhead drew back her hand and slapped it firmly down onto her younger lover's wide bottom, leaving a handprint on the left cheek and eliciting a gasp from her. She smiled to herself but wasted no time in delivering a similar smack to the other buttock. Stinging spank after stinging spank fell on Naomi's pee-wet, unprotected bottom. Her eyes filled with tears and she soon started to sob, which Christina noted but was not swayed by. Her focus was turning the luscious, soft bottom a deep red. Sometimes she alternated cheeks, sometimes she made the same part sting with smack after smack, but Naomi knew the drill -- her whole bottom, side to side and top to, well, bottom would be burning before long.

Naomi's sobs turned to cries and she was soon wailing as Christina's relentless spanking beat her bottom. Conscious of the neighbours, Christina pushed Naomi's face into the bed, not enough so that she couldn't draw breath but enough that her cries were muffled and her face was full of her own piss. Finally, when the heat from Naomi's cheeks seemed like it may act as a replacement radiator, Christina stopped the punishment. Giving Naomi only a moment to realise her torment was over, she pulled her upright and locked her in an embrace, crushing their F-cup breasts together, kissing all over the disciplined girl's face, tasting her salty tears and running her hands over Naomi's burning bottom, making her wince.

They fell into the puddle of piss, once again lost in passion for each other, for their sordid ways, bringing each other to long, shuddering orgasms, both now intoxicated by their wrongness and feeling immune to 'normal' considerations, they drifted to sleep in the wet bed, not caring about the fact that they'd awaken on a stained and smelly mattress, not caring about anything except each other and the naughty games they could play.

To be continued, if there's demand...

toocold
toocold
370 Followers
12